FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is only 53mg per dose of the swanson ecklonia cava. There is 500 ish in Follidrone.
If you took this dose of the swanson you would only have 3 days worth in the bottle. Meaning you would hahve to buy 10 bottles for a months supply.
This is not a viable option.

This is the problem with most ec extracts. Either poor extract or low doses. Which is why it works so well in FD2.
Dosed properly and extracted properly.
A serving in fd2= 1500mg for 3 tabs meaning TOTAL of 500mg in one tab for all ingredients. Therefore the EC content is much less than 500mg/tab given all the other ingredients in fd2. Or am i missing something?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A serving in fd2= 1500mg for 3 tabs meaning TOTAL of 500mg in one tab for all ingredients. Therefore the EC content is much less than 500mg/tab given all the other ingredients in fd2. Or am i missing something?
1 serving is 3 capsules. Math.. lol. :) I feel ya man.

giphy.gif

x_danny_x

Awards
my bad, thought it was Swanson. thats what i get when having too many open tabs in a browser.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to start another Follidrone run. Would love if a sale was coming up.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Anything in follidrone that would break a fast? I am doing IF and wanted to add this in and maybe Vector

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I don’t think I’ll ever run FD2 again

Way too expensive living in Australia

It’s a shame

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t think I’ll ever run FD2 again

Way too expensive living in Australia

It’s a shame
If it helps, use code JG15 for 15% off your entire order on the BLR site.

KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
The 500mg of E.C that is found in FD2, brundel, do we know what % polyphenols that the E.C is standardised to?

Also, do we know if FD2 uses SEANOL-F, SEANOL-P or a completely different vendor.

Cheers.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried Vector?
I haven't yet. I've actually been on a hiatus from any sports supplements stocking up all my noots/racetams/kratom. But I am now well stocked and going to do a run, and I've had great success from OG Folli, so figured I'd go 2.0.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I haven't yet. I've actually been on a hiatus from any sports supplements stocking up all my noots/racetams/kratom. But I am now well stocked and going to do a run, and I've had great success from OG Folli, so figured I'd go 2.0.
I was impressed with Vector. Strength, muscle fullness and added weight/muscle mass. It’s worth a two bottle run if it for sure!

FD2 is great for endurance and recomping or cutting.

Edit: but yeah these two supps I only buy when there is a sale on them. They can get expensive.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, I had strength and muscle fullness on OG Folli. Vector sounds maybe like the ticket though.

I just ran a cycle of Androhard and am pretty freaking shredded and strength is way up right now. I'm looking to pack on a little more mass to my baseline right now while keeping cardio/endurance up.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any online stores with discounts for Viron, Follidrone or Vector that ship to Australia ???
I dont think there are any discounts currently except our rep codes and we dont ship retail to AU.
We do have a few AU retailers but they having ordered in a while so they may be out of stock and Im not sure if they sell online or brick and mortar.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, I had strength and muscle fullness on OG Folli. Vector sounds maybe like the ticket though.

I just ran a cycle of Androhard and am pretty freaking shredded and strength is way up right now. I'm looking to pack on a little more mass to my baseline right now while keeping cardio/endurance up.
Follidrone 2.0 is light years beyond FD1. Its fantastic as an anabolic but it can be hard to break through the barrier as its GDA properties tend to cut weight in spite of anabolism. Meaning that while you will build muscle I see alot of guys lose overall weight as fat drops.
Eat eat eat.

Vector is more of a mass builder. Its easier to gain weight overall.

I think stack them because FD2 effects the absorption of Vector in a positive manner.

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I dont think there are any discounts currently except our rep codes and we dont ship retail to AU.
We do have a few AU retailers but they having ordered in a while so they may be out of stock and Im not sure if they sell online or brick and mortar.
Can you please PM me the names of the stores?

I’m in Melbourne

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you please PM me the names of the stores?

I’m in Melbourne
I think youll have better luck ordering from strong supplements international.
None of the AU guys have Vector and might be out of stock altogether.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ This right here. SSS is great at that and have seen very positive feedback from international orderers.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ This right here. SSS is great at that and have seen very positive feedback from international orderers.
I concur. All feedback I have seen for our international customers is very positive. We do our best to make everyone happy :)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I concur. All feedback I have seen for our international customers is very positive. We do our best to make everyone happy :)
Strong supplement shop is good to go in regards to selling BLR products!

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So way too many pages here to sift through. But I have a few questions:
1. What effects are seen with stacking with Laxogenin? (Personally looking to build more with some cutting)
2. Read a lot about nutrient partitioning effects of this supplement, enhancing glut-4 receptors and all. Has anybody felt this?
3. On kinda the same topic as question 2. Does anyone dose this supp before eating?

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This dude who was hyping follidrone 2.0 review thread trying to claim it had similar effects pump wise to ostarine now wants recant his statement about making the video. Here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMnMnpg0290; if you see in the comments section he says this supplement is decent for "endurance" thats about it and maybe some pumps. I believe user is this dude Kingkahjj on this forum

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So way too many pages here to sift through. But I have a few questions:
1. What effects are seen with stacking with Laxogenin? (Personally looking to build more with some cutting)
2. Read a lot about nutrient partitioning effects of this supplement, enhancing glut-4 receptors and all. Has anybody felt this?
3. On kinda the same topic as question 2. Does anyone dose this supp before eating?
Laxogenin is good if your stacking it with an anabolic steroid or prohormone but alone its not very good. Your better off stacking Follidrone with something like Vector.
I wouldnt expect you to feel increased glut4 expression but the effects on glucose levels are experienced by most users.
Most people take Follidrone with food as the previously mentioned drops in glucose can cause hypoglycemia. I suggest that people take with food. You can experiment with dosing with and without but most need food.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ordered some follidrone last night just to see what the hype is about, really not expected anything besides some enduranace and "gda" properties; wondering how long it took for it to ship out? I see no tracking info or anything

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I try new things all the time; even if they somehow don't work on me. Its a working progress for me :)

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I got better skin, hair and nails on FD2 plus my immune system was super healthy

Nothing much else though. Got a touch leaner, wish it wasn’t so expensive

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got better skin, hair and nails on FD2 plus my immune system was super healthy

Nothing much else though. Got a touch leaner, wish it wasn’t so expensive
How long you been taking for? I dont like that its prop blend as you dunno which ingredient benefiting you?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
How long you been taking for? I dont like that its prop blend as you dunno which ingredient benefiting you?
I took two bottles back back last year sometime

Yeah I know, which is a shame

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ordered some follidrone last night just to see what the hype is about, really not expected anything besides some enduranace and "gda" properties; wondering how long it took for it to ship out? I see no tracking info or anything
Generally products ship within 24-48 hours.
You will get a shipping notice.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All of the ingredients are present in solid doses.
We tested each ingredient by itself at the doses we use to ensure efficacy.
Prop blend is to prevent the guys who like to add our ingredients to their products from knowing how much we use or exactly which standardizations we use etc. They of course still copy us of course but it gives me peace of mind that ours is superior.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All of the ingredients are present in solid doses.
We tested each ingredient by itself at the doses we use to ensure efficacy.
Prop blend is to prevent the guys who like to add our ingredients to their products from knowing how much we use or exactly which standardizations we use etc. They of course still copy us of course but it gives me peace of mind that ours is superior.
^^^^^^ this right here. Ever since FD2 came out a few years ago, it has shown to be very effective. There are so many copycats out there that brundel has to make sure it’s not imitated.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^^^^ this right here. Ever since FD2 came out a few years ago, it has shown to be very effective. There are so many copycats out there that brundel has to make sure it’s not imitated.
Give me example copy cat as not seen any!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is the BLR sub-forum, and it would not be appropriate to name other companies in an effort to explain a simple and easy to Google answer. We can just leave it at that. Follidrone was first to market, and Follidrone 2.0 is leaps ahead of it, and stays that way for a reason.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the BLR sub-forum, and it would not be appropriate to name other companies in an effort to explain a simple and easy to Google answer. We can just leave it at that. Follidrone was first to market, and Follidrone 2.0 is leaps ahead of it, and stays that way for a reason.
Well what u want me to google? I simply dont belive there so many copies out there, if you mean they added “epi” ingredient, cannot say thats a copy as its common

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well what u want me to google? I simply dont belive there so many copies out there, if you mean they added “epi” ingredient, cannot say thats a copy as its common
EPI was not common before Follidrone.
There was even a product called follidrex at one point. If you dont think people are copying our products your just not paying attention.
Which is fine.
There are direct competitors who basically wait for us to launch a product and then weeks later release their new "innovative product" including our new products ingredients. Since most of our products have ingredients not seen in any other sports supplements this would be considered copying.

Im for sure not going to market their products here though.

Ive even seen our competitors use my words from posts in their writeups and ads as well.
Again this is fine. If thats all they have to contribute. Thats on them.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I’ve been on this forum for 6+ years and still remember when brundel released original Follidrone in early 2014 because I had never heard of epicatechin, let alone knew of any products that contained it. Now, four years later, it’s in more products than I can count.

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
I try new things all the time; even if they somehow don't work on me. Its a working progress for me :)
Fd2 is great for endurance, eating "dirty" and remaining lean or eating clean and shedding fat. As well as over all general health benefits. When it first came out I took it for 9 out if the 12 months of the year and my cholesterol dropped by 45 points eating pretty dirty the whole year.

That being said if you want overall results vector is on another level than fd2. Not at all a knock on fd2 but vector is immediately noticeable and the most impressive natural supplement I have taken. Although if you're looking to cut vector will not lean you out like fd2.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Fd2 is great for endurance, eating "dirty" and remaining lean or eating clean and shedding fat. As well as over all general health benefits. When it first came out I took it for 9 out if the 12 months of the year and my cholesterol dropped by 45 points eating pretty dirty the whole year.

That being said if you want overall results vector is on another level than fd2. Not at all a knock on fd2 but vector is immediately noticeable and the most impressive natural supplement I have taken. Although if you're looking to cut vector will not lean you out like fd2.
After you mentioned that, I searched and realized Ep1c Unleashed came out just a few months after the OG Follidrone in 2014. Then K1ng Slayer came out just a few months after Vector this year. Makes me wonder who’s looking through whose inside info haha. I know it could just be a coincidence and two innovative companies pushing the envelope... but 2 very close release dates with 2 very unique ingredients at the time (epicatechin and Korean Mistletoe Extract) seemed interesting enough to me to point out. Don’t hate me for naming other products! Felt I needed to in order to point out the connection.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After you mentioned that, I searched and realized Ep1c Unleashed came out just a few months after the OG Follidrone in 2014. Then K1ng Slayer came out just a few months after Vector this year. Makes me wonder who’s looking through whose inside info haha. I know it could just be a coincidence and two innovative companies pushing the envelope... but 2 very close release dates with 2 very unique ingredients at the time (epicatechin and Korean Mistletoe Extract) seemed interesting enough to me to point out. Don’t hate me for naming other products! Felt I needed to in order to point out the connection.
im just not to keen on the korean mistletoe extract, just seems sketchy imo, but hey if it works it works.