FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

repulsah

Awards
Thanks for pointing out, seems legit, will wait for week 2-3 feedback and probably order to take along with pct

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
For PCT would any of you stack with a laxogenin product e.g. Str3ngth Unleashed or Anabeta Elite. I would try and stack with ARA but i will be dosing Omega 3 @ 45g per day for the next few weeks and do not want the two to interfere with each-other.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
I'm just looking to see if brundel's claims live up to the hype, cause there certainly is a group who doesn't like him and his products, so I want an objective opinion on the product from 3rd party
When i was searching about FD 2.0, i was surprised to read some things in another forum about that... It seems theres people who really doesn´t like Brundel and claims his products are snake oil. I wasn´t aware Brundel had those loyal fans

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When i was searching about FD 2.0, i was surprised to read some things in another forum about that...
It seems theres people who really doesn´t like Brundel and claims his products are snake oil. I wasn´t aware Brundel had those loyal fans
These same people on these other forums also bashed Olympus Labs and claimed their products were bunk too.

And look how that turned out...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not that this thread is or should be an inquisition on brundel- I personally know him off the forum for various matters and I can say hands down he is one of the industry "good guys" and he and his products can 100% be trusted

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not that this thread is or should be an inquisition on brundel- I personally know him off the forum for various matters and I can say hands down he is one of the industry "good guys" and he and his products can 100% be trusted
I agree 100% other forums aren't like this one. They like to bash and think everything is a miracle pill

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
98.8% what? I just searched Google and found that they have some COAs (not sure if it's this same extract) showing 98.8% purity and 25:1 (same as Swanson's, and they link to Swanson), but it's only 15% polyphenols (according to the COA I saw).

EDIT: they list that same COA on their website. 25:1, 98.8% pure, 15% polyphenols. It's not cheap to dose it properly, even buying the 500g quantity, but it's doable for personal use.

Any hints at the dose used in FD2? It may help me decide if I try EC solo at a dose I know or if I pick up some FD2.
Our extract is stronger.
Thats all Im going to say for now. Ultra expensive stuff. FD2 costs a TON to make. More than any other product I have ever made. Close to double the price of most we carry with regards to raw materials.

But its worth it because you guys get a wicked strong product.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey muscleupcrohn, what brand that you know of has more than 15% polyphenols because I guess the content is what it all comes down to, and do you think the polyphenol content in FD2 would be more or less than 15% if you had to guess?
How could he possibly guess? Its literally impossible. :)
Our Eck extract is stronger than most of the others I have seen. Including the one you guys keep referencing. And there is a ton in FD2.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why 1 Am and 2 PWO?

and not all 3 PWO.
We want sustained elevated levels of each ingredient to maintain the effect throughout the day. Frankly 3x dosing is better for this but its got such a strong Pre workout effect I suggest 2 pre workout. Split dosing allows for the ingredients to be active longer.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
These same people on these other forums also bashed Olympus Labs and claimed their products were bunk too.

And look how that turned out...
I remember reading those threads. They would have you thinking OL made some bootleg garbage in a bathtub

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are any of you feeling warmer from using follidrone 2.0

This is day 5 for me so far, yesterday i felt much warmer and had thermogenic like effects, also endurance has increased allowing for me to add 2-5 more reps to all sets whilst maintaining same weight, vascularity seems to have improved, forearm veins seem larger, and there is more veins showing in quads.
This is likely from the quercetin/niacin co crystals opening the blood vessels at the skins surface. Like a mild flush.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its surprising frankly that anyone would think we of all people sold snake oil.

We have some of the best products available
Use the highest quality ingredients even if it costs us significantly more. Many (most) companies will use the cheapest ingredient they can source. We use the BEST ingredient we can source regardless of price. Increases the price of my products but they work better.

All of our products formulations are based upon tons of research and legit science. We dont just toss stuff into a cap because other people are using it.
We start every formulation from scratch and spend months if not a year or more (FD2) in formulation. This means we pour over the research for months and months for every ingredient, source a small quantity and then vigorously test each active ingredient by itself before we will use it.

The owner, me, is here almost always to answer questions and reply to posts so you can ask directly the person who is formulating and sourcing and creating everything.
And we have 5 and 10 start ratings (depending on system) on all of our products.

In addition I introduce new or relatively new ingredients often=
Epicatechin- first in the industry to sell this
Atracylodes Macro- first, and only, in the industry to sell this
Flos carth- first, and only, in the industry to sell this
quercetin Niacin (only one other company uses this.) Second :)
Plus we use alot of uncommon ingredients such as ecklonia cava which I have never seen in another bodybuilding supp.
And things like stearoyl vanill which is relatively uncommon, or was.....

Other companies/ competitors may not like me because I speak my mind and there may be people who dont like me in general but frankly there is no reasoning behind it except for there will always be haters. People who have nothing better to do than be negative or talk trash.

You dont have to love me.
But you cant deny our products are on the cutting edge in the industry.
Of the highest quality
and work incredibly well.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Preach bro! Well put.

I don't understand how someone can say such dumb things. Snake oil? Wtf.

Stickerflick

Awards
All I can say is keep up the great work and your research on future products because truthfully your products are the only ones I am buying anymore. I have a plethora of other supplements and I never touch them. Thanks for your hard work. My FD2 is on delivery to my mailbox today and can't with to start a nice long run with it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All I can say is keep up the great work and your research on future products because truthfully your products are the only ones I am buying anymore. I have a plethora of other supplements and I never touch them. Thanks for your hard work. My FD2 is on delivery to my mailbox today and can't with to start a nice long run with it.
Thanks man. This really means alot to me. I appreciate the kind words.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How could he possibly guess? Its literally impossible. :)
Our Eck extract is stronger than most of the others I have seen. Including the one you guys keep referencing. And there is a ton in FD2.
There is the >98% ECP extract, which is what the studies used, and what the other common extract uses as their source (before diluting it with dextrin), but to my knowledge they have an agreement with that company for use in the US, although I can be completely wrong about that last part. If it's stronger than the 15% extract, and it's the first ingredient in the blend, I'd say it's likely pretty well dosed.

Edit: I do like the formula, and this is the first product to use EC I've seen, so big props for that!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill hold our extract up to any available.
Comparable or better.

but then its also got
absorption enhanced epicatechin
Flos carthami
quercetin/niacin
So....it crushes any ecklonia extract solo.
And crushes any epicatechin extract solo

I dont know of any non steroid anabolic product with this much power packed into it.

There are Lots of good single ingredient products
and
lots of good combo products
but
this has lots of good single ingredient products in a combo product ;)

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading those threads. They would have you thinking OL made some bootleg garbage in a bathtub
I'd like to read those threads. Care to PM me where to find it I'm bored at work and would like a good laugh. Haha

CJNator

Awards
How are everyone's runs going now? Definitely muscular endurance, lifted basically fasted, just Endure + intraworkout and the endurance was great. I'm at 77kgs or 169lbs but I'll definitely update tomorrow morning, on day 10.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is the >98% ECP extract, which is what the studies used, and what the other common extract uses as their source (before diluting it with dextrin), but to my knowledge they have an agreement with that company for use in the US, although I can be completely wrong about that last part. If it's stronger than the 15% extract, and it's the first ingredient in the blend, I'd say it's likely pretty well dosed.

Edit: I do like the formula, and this is the first product to use EC I've seen, so big props for that!
If you havent already bought it why not buy and see how it treats you? Youve researched EC quite deeply might as well dip your toes. At the end of the day its real world experience that counts

repulsah

Awards
Question for brundel or representative - an approximate date when the pre-sale will become a normal sale?

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Starting monday. This is my pct. Rebirth, exo, and folli2.0. I am already taking another brand of epi so i will know what kind of effects it will give me. This is my first time taking a otc serm so it should be fun. My cycle was a 6 week of epistane, tren ace and oral and epiandro. I want to see how fast i bounce back from pct.
Pct will go like this:
Week 1-4 - rebirth, exo
Weeks 5-8 rebirth, letrone, viron

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Starting monday. This is my pct. Rebirth, exo, and folli2.0. I am already taking another brand of epi so i will know what kind of effects it will give me. This is my first time taking a otc serm so it should be fun. My cycle was a 6 week of epistane, tren ace and oral and epiandro. I want to see how fast i bounce back from pct.
Pct will go like this:
Week 1-4 - rebirth, exo
Weeks 5-8 rebirth, letrone, viron
I love rebirth and all but maybe double dose it for a 3 compound cycle so go for 4 caps ed 2 am 2 pm for 4 weeks then go 1/1 am/pm i had to do it for a 12 week LGD run and my LH and FSH werent hit that hard, but i have naturally high T (900-970 T) before ever cycling so im use to that kind of T and thats what it took for me to get back to that range but also hold it there 4 weeks post my 2 month pct

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you havent already bought it why not buy and see how it treats you? Youve researched EC quite deeply might as well dip your toes. At the end of the day its real world experience that counts
I'm going to be running AlphaMax XT and PA soon, and I want to give FD2/EC a try with less variables to account for. I'll run it after AlphaMax XT. I wanted to see how much I could get a proper dose of EC for without buying an insane quantity, but the cheapest I've found isn't that much less than FD2, and then I'm not getting the epi or anything else, so FD2 is looking nice. It'd make a hell of a stack with AlphaMax XT and PA, but I don't think that'd be giving it a very fair first trial.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question for brundel or representative - an approximate date when the pre-sale will become a normal sale?
Once we get all the pre sale product shipped. I expect this will be by wed.
Then we will begin filling orders for retailers. We sold a (*&@ ton of fd2 in pre sale so its taking a bit to get all the boxes filled for TGB!

newbie8

Awards
Brundel...are the capusel suppose to be blue? Also, how come there is no expiration date on the bottle or cotton inside the bottle? Sorry for the questions.

Stickerflick

Awards
Taking good rebirth now for only 2 more weeks, should I space it apart from the FD2 or does it matter?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel...are the capusel suppose to be blue? Also, how come there is no expiration date on the bottle or cotton inside the bottle? Sorry for the questions.
Blue caps yes.
The bottles are relatively full so we dont include cotton.
product will remain good for several years + if stored properly and even after several years its still good just may lose some potency.
We are undergoing a rebrand which means everything, the look of the brand, logo, bottles, labels, website eetc etc etc etc is going to change.
These labels are temporary. If you have these labels then its the original batch, pre rebrand and will be good from 4/10/16 for several years forward.
After the product look changes bottles will have a lot number you can check and or an exp date on the bottom.

newbie8

Awards
Blue caps yes.
The bottles are relatively full so we dont include cotton.
product will remain good for several years + if stored properly and even after several years its still good just may lose some potency.
We are undergoing a rebrand which means everything, the look of the brand, logo, bottles, labels, website eetc etc etc etc is going to change.
These labels are temporary. If you have these labels then its the original batch, pre rebrand and will be good from 4/10/16 for several years forward.
After the product look changes bottles will have a lot number you can check and or an exp date on the bottom.
Thanks Brundel...cant wait until tommorow.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Just decided to log this bad boy. I'm already about 9 days in but just booked a shoot in 5 weeks so gonna be nailing down every detail so might as well. Will update w link later

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Is there still a pre sale discount code available at TGB?? All this talk is making me want to throw my money at it!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Is there still a pre sale discount code available at TGB?? All this talk is making me want to throw my money at it!
You can use the vujade code my man!

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't there a 20% off code earlier? I meant to subscribe to that thread but I forgot and now it's impossible to find.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So today's my first day of FD 2.0 and 4 other things however I've been on these 4 things for a while, and today I noticed tons of muscular endurance and I got fuller/pumped faster, I dosed 2 pre workout and easily the best workout since the start of my pct (so 3 weeks) that's just my first expererience so far, will update!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So today's my first day of FD 2.0 and 4 other things however I've been on these 4 things for a while, and today I noticed tons of muscular endurance and I got fuller/pumped faster, I dosed 2 pre workout and easily the best workout since the start of my pct (so 3 weeks) that's just my first expererience so far, will update!
This is why we recommend it pre workout at 2 caps. The increase in performancr is very noticeable.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
This is why we recommend it pre workout at 2 caps. The increase in performancr is very noticeable.
The fullness i got was almost on par with 8mg LGD im kindve shocked tbh if this were around when i cycled LGD idve stayed natty and just ran this lol, to notice results first day is crazy

Shocker279

Awards
Brundel, is the citrus bioflavonoids addition 3 seperate additions (citrus bioflavonoids, naringenin, tangeritin) or is it a full sprectrum complex that contains those components? Why didn't you just use naringin as that's usually the main bioflavoind used for p450 metabolism? What does tangeritin do?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is likely from the quercetin/niacin co crystals opening the blood vessels at the skins surface. Like a mild flush.
Just a thought...... Would this help with absorption of TD products? Like some of the more popular TD fat burners?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a thought...... Would this help with absorption of TD products? Like some of the more popular TD fat burners?
This is a legit question. I don't know the answer to it. I'll let boss man chim in. It seems like it's possible.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only been on through two days. But libido and erectile function seems to be dramatically increased