FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel, is the citrus bioflavonoids addition 3 seperate additions (citrus bioflavonoids, naringenin, tangeritin) or is it a full sprectrum complex that contains those components? Why didn't you just use naringin as that's usually the main bioflavoind used for p450 metabolism? What does tangeritin do?
A TON of research went into these decisions. Over a year of research and testing was done before we settled on this bioflavanoid mix.
Naringinin isnt the only one that increases absorption of epicatechin specifically ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a thought...... Would this help with absorption of TD products? Like some of the more popular TD fat burners?
Yes but there is one problem.....its SUPER yellow and stains everything. Like bad man.
I have had to throw several pairs of clothes out because they were stained from the stuff. If you rubbed it on your skin it would be SUPER yellow.

You would look something like this-
1df21c8d5ce004133b32df811cce5a0cee75370a_full.jpg

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes but there is one problem.....its SUPER yellow and stains everything. Like bad man.
I have had to throw several pairs of clothes out because they were stained from the stuff. If you rubbed it on your skin it would be SUPER yellow.

You would look something like this-
View attachment 134660
That's hilarious....... But I was assuming the oral effect would cause the vascular expansion close to the surface of the skin and that's the reason I asked if it would help with a TD product.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's hilarious....... But I was assuming the oral effect would cause the vascular expansion close to the surface of the skin and that's the reason I if it would help with a TD product.
The flush normally associated with Niacin is much reduced with the co crystals. This is part of the benefit. It slows the metabolism of the niacin enough to allow for high dosing and increases the absorption of the quercetin by many times over making the quercetin orally available and the niacin easier to use at high doses.
But it reduces the flushing which reduces the dermal vasodilation.
Will still help but I think TD niacin would probably work better.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The flush normally associated with Niacin is much reduced with the co crystals. This is part of the benefit. It slows the metabolism of the niacin enough to allow for high dosing and increases the absorption of the quercetin by many times over making the quercetin orally available and the niacin easier to use at high doses.
But it reduces the flushing which reduces the dermal vasodilation.
Will still help but I think TD niacin would probably work better.
I gotcha. Thanks. BTW just started F2 this week, I'll do a review when I'm finished. Just finished a cut so I'm basically running cals at maintenance but doing extra cardio. Still looking to lose some BF along the way.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gotcha. Thanks. BTW just started F2 this week, I'll do a review when I'm finished. Just finished a cut so I'm basically running cals at maintenance but doing extra cardio. Still looking to lose some BF along the way.
Should see some recomp for sure. Maintenance cals UP from diet cals plus the FD2 should give you a good boost.
For the greatest effect I would recommend surplus or deficit just because...well...its much harder to lose fat at maintenance or surplus and its SUPER hard to gain muscle in deficit or maintenance.
The FD2 will alter the norm though and I would expect slight fat loss and probably some slight muscle gain with no diet alteration. Like the one study...2-3lbs gain in muscle and loss in fat on average with no diet alteration.

Plus youll get the performance enhancement which is super solid. ;)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered two more bottles of FD2! Now I will have 3 bottles to give a better run. I just couldn't pass on the Nutriverse sale.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Is there's a Pre-order or?
We are turning them over fast now, should not be much of a wait time at all. Just received another pack from Black Lion!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Thinking of doing a stack of FD2, Erase Pro, and DAA.
DAA raises prolactin in many people which can negate it's t-boosting properties throw in some P5P and mucuna puriens or Inhibit-p by sns and youll have a killer stack!

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Who's actually running this solo?
I basically will be. I run creatine and BA plus a pump type PWO year around. I'll also be using Vasoburn on workout and cardio days but that's pretty much it.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I was going to cut to 10% and run this solo for 12 weeks but considering the leaning effect I'm considering starting now and seeing if I actually lose fat. I'm at 13-15% or so right now. Can't make up my mind.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can always use prolactrone as well.
30 x 664mg 99%ldopa and decarboxylase inhibitor per bottle.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is this going to be like on your digestive system?? I am finishing a bottle of follidrone atm and its causing abit of havoc

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on week 2 of fd2 and it started to mess with my rosacea, I may have to stop taking it. It's more than likely the niacin. I have to say other than that this product is awesome! Very vascular and feel pumped all the time, I'm in a cutter right now and see very noticeable effects in the mirror, the wife has mentioned this many times as well. Damn rosacea. .....

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have been noticing improvements in endurance and vascularity.

I eat 1450 Calories from Mon-Sat last week and weighed on the Sunday and was down 8.5 pounds.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also have to mention that I'm seeing my morning blood glucose numbers down approximately 10 to 15 points, this product comes as advertised.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I'm on week 2 of fd2 and it started to mess with my rosacea, I may have to stop taking it. It's more than likely the niacin. I have to say other than that this product is awesome! Very vascular and feel pumped all the time, I'm in a cutter right now and see very noticeable effects in the mirror, the wife has mentioned this many times as well. Damn rosacea. .....
I am susceptible to rosacea as well, but I am only a couple days in, Ill look out for this.
While on epicatechin In the past I noticed an increase in urination (at night), but at the same time I switched to a higher protein diet, which is directly linked to this. I also noticed I got really pink when I lifted higher reps. It subsided quickly, but only happened on epi.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I also have to mention that I'm seeing my morning blood glucose numbers down approximately 10 to 15 points, this product comes as advertised.
Are you a diabetic

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, it came on all of a sudden last year. Typical type 1's have it earlier in life and they show antibodies when the gad-65 test is run, in my case the antibody test was negative but my pancreas did not flog like it used to. I was diagnosed as type 2 and treated the same as a type 2 but when I switched my doctors to the Joslin, they got the correct answer. It's fairly rare for Caucasians, I take insulin with meals and all is well.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My body does produce insulin but not enough to cover mealtime.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
are you dosing 30 mins pre workout or 1 hour?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is this going to be like on your digestive system?? I am finishing a bottle of follidrone atm and its causing abit of havoc
Epicatechin is causing gastro issues?
Very odd.

Anyone else experience this with Epicatechin?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn sorry brother. It certainly may be the niacin......

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been noticing improvements in endurance and vascularity.

I eat 1450 Calories from Mon-Sat last week and weighed on the Sunday and was down 8.5 pounds.
Holy (*&! your down 8lbs already?!
I can imagine that making a visible difference.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes the effects on blood glucose and glucose uptake into muscles and insulin sensitivity are real.
A HUGE part of how it effects muscle building.
And a HUGE part of why people see such wicked pumps.
Its cool to see someone keeping track of it though as reports like this help to validate the product writeup and let people know this is for real.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My body does produce insulin but not enough to cover mealtime.
Its interesting to see how FD2 effected your glucose levels especially considering your insulin impaired.
Could be increased insulin sensitivity. Could be the increase in GLUT4 causing the muscle to pull more glucose into them.
Either way....a positive effect.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can always use prolactrone as well.
30 x 664mg 99%ldopa and decarboxylase inhibitor per bottle.
Would there be any benefit aesthetic wise to taking this if you're not experiencing any prolactin sides?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Would there be any benefit aesthetic wise to taking this if you're not experiencing any prolactin sides?
Helps with sense of well being for sure, which can in turn translate to harder workouts then more gains, also definitely gave me some nice libido.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On days that it's applicable (2-4 per week) I will experiment with 1 cap FD2 prior to a meal and see what I see/feel

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
8 pounds down has made a change in body appearance, vascularity keeps on improving by the day and endurance has been up allowing for me to add 2-5 reps to most sets whilst using the same weight, i have to stop because i can feel the muscle just start failing.

Also since using this product i have not had any DOMS even though i have completely changed workout days and increased weight and reps on almost everything. (Recovery has been great)

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a marked strength increase vs epicatechin solo. Does this have anything to do with ace inhibition and ecklonia cava's other properties?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8 pounds down has made a change in body appearance, vascularity keeps on improving by the day and endurance has been up allowing for me to add 2-5 reps to most sets whilst using the same weight, i have to stop because i can feel the muscle just start failing.

Also since using this product i have not had any DOMS even though i have completely changed workout days and increased weight and reps on almost everything. (Recovery has been great)
I guarantee this will be a staple for a lot of people me included. Just switching around stacks.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
On day 12 and this stuff is pretty insane to say the least. The strength gains I'm making are more than I've seen on osta or epi andro the only caveat to that statement is I'm running this in a surplus and had ran those in a deficit so it's hard to say for sure when comparing apples to apples. Gonna try and get my log up tonight lol keep telling myself to do that

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
On day 12 and this stuff is pretty insane to say the least. The strength gains I'm making are more than I've seen on osta or epi andro the only caveat to that statement is I'm running this in a surplus and had ran those in a deficit so it's hard to say for sure when comparing apples to apples. Gonna try and get my log up tonight lol keep telling myself to do that
I'll be running mine in a surplus when it arrives, how much lean mass/muscle have you gained in the 12 days?