FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Again hard to judge exact I did a 2 week carb deplete and most about 6 pounds (182 down to 176) - 3 of those days were the start of FD2. Then switched it up and have been lean bulking for about 9 days so far and am back at 184.5. So up 8.5 lbs in that time and full as fuark

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Sweet,great gains dude, can't wait to get on this ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would there be any benefit aesthetic wise to taking this if you're not experiencing any prolactin sides?
For sure. Ldopa increases HGH levels a ton. One study indicated that 250mg increased hgh up to 19.6 on average with the human normal being 0-3.
So 19.6 is very high. All the benefits of HGH plus the libido increase from low prolactin and high dopamine.
Sleep
recovery
fat loss etc etc

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely a marked strength increase vs epicatechin solo. Does this have anything to do with ace inhibition and ecklonia cava's other properties?
For sure yes I would expect all of the active ingredients to help with strength in one way or another.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Again hard to judge exact I did a 2 week carb deplete and most about 6 pounds (182 down to 176) - 3 of those days were the start of FD2. Then switched it up and have been lean bulking for about 9 days so far and am back at 184.5. So up 8.5 lbs in that time and full as fuark
8lbs is alot for anything but for something Natural, OTC, healthy even...this is amazing.
I love seeing these reports starting to flood in.
Keep us posted brother.

Stickerflick

Awards
How are you guys eating, such as macros or just counting calories or carb cycling? Brundel mentioned the shuttling of nutrients to the muscle, so I'm wanting to learn more about that with FD2. Just started taking FD2 Sunday and i lift 6 days a week and sling kbells 4 day a week.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mainly eat keto with a carb cycle/ refeed every Sunday. I don't go too high with the carbs due to me being diabetic. I'm consuming roughly 2000 calories per day divided evenly across 3 meals per day.

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How are you guys eating, such as macros or just counting calories or carb cycling? Brundel mentioned the shuttling of nutrients to the muscle, so I'm wanting to learn more about that with FD2. Just started taking FD2 Sunday and i lift 6 days a week and sling kbells 4 day a week.
I would guess it all depends on your goals. This works well on a cut with weight loss from the EC as well as the strength increasing properties when on a surplus of calories. I a trying to loose weight without loosing to much muscle. I'm on a deficit with my calorie intake and still feeling stronger and have more endurance. So just tailor your diet to your goals and I have no problems assuming this will help either way.

repulsah

Awards
I'm sold on this now - just ordered a bottle with vujade code, gonna run after I finish my ostarine cut cycle, hope this will help significantly with filling up my glycogen depleted muscles from low-carb diet lol.
Also surprised with no tax fee from tgb, keep it up!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TGB has been pulling out all the stops.
They are shipping product out as fast as we can ship it to them and delivering top notch customer service.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Bc I'm bulking right now my macros aren't too restricting working in ranges 185-200g protein 400-460g carbs and 80-85 fat

And by "Bulking" I mean eating in a fairly clean surplus not a traditional donut bulk lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
250g protein, 35-50g carb, 60-90g fat... Depends on the day and mirror 1600-1900cals for recomp

Stickerflick

Awards
Thanks, I'm still trying to learn how different macro percentages treat my body as to getting a little soft or trying to lean out. I have only been at this for 2 years and still each month/week is a learning experience. I respect all the hard work you guys do because for me, it's been hard work but also a blast. It took a year to lose 90lbs of fat and the last year to keep it off and start building muscle. I feel FD2 will help me with my future goals. thanks guys for all the input.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn dude sounds like nice results so far! You get that log up yet?

Eclectic9kid

Eclectic9kid

Awards
This stuff has been lots of fun to play with so far, 2 weeks in and endurance is nuts.. Looking leaner and gettin stronger.

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Got my bottles. Will run this on my current cut and into a lean bulk. Won't have time for a log but I'll keep occasional updates here.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running KETO IF 16/8, 150-170g pro, 3-10g carbs, 40-70g fat, macros and calories vary from day to day but for the past 9 days i have been running under 1500Kcal, per day and performing HIIT Cardio 15 mins 3 times per week with a punch bag or every other day e.g. mon, wed, fri, sun, and weights Monday to Saturday, weight based workouts also last from 50 mins all the way up to 1 hour and 30 mins depending on body part worked.

I will be cutting for this week and next and then will have a carb up day and run at maintenance for a week or two and then reverse diet phasing out of KETO by adding carbs in after workouts.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I'm also thinking of adding slin max before eating post workout carb meals,

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epicatechin is causing gastro issues?
Very odd.

Anyone else experience this with Epicatechin?
Ye it causes very quick digestion so it seems, I reduced the dose and it has settled down.

Is this not a common thing then i take it?

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running macros fairly similar to yours but I'm eating a bit more carbs and using Burn24. I'm doing a ton of conditioning type exercises (ropes, sprints, HIIT cardio) and high rep weight workouts 3 days per week each.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Paul, how do you like SlinMax? Have you tried Burn24? If so how do they compare to each other in terms of effectiveness? Thanks, Jeff

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Hey Paul, how do you like SlinMax? Have you tried Burn24? If so how do they compare to each other in terms of effectiveness? Thanks, Jeff
I have not tried either yet, but once i have will update on the results they provide.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ye it causes very quick digestion so it seems, I reduced the dose and it has settled down.

Is this not a common thing then i take it?
I havnt ever heard of anyone else mention this. Doesnt mean its not causing it though. Or that it doesnt do this for alot of people.
Just a new side Ive never heard.
I dont think its super common as nobody else mentions it.
Have you tried taking it with food? Same result?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Have any of you had any updates from nutriverse on FD2.0 orders,

just checking because the shipping status for my order has not been updated.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

The site says (expected release date may 6th 2016) so im guessing they oversold stock and will fulfill shipment next restock?

CJNator

Awards
I've been noticing GI distress too now that I think of it. Feels like gas cramps.

CJNator

Awards

Mine just did as of 2 hours ago, its awaiting fulfillment.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I've been noticing GI distress too now that I think of it. Feels like gas cramps.
Actually only get it when i eat with it when i dont eat with it its perfect..

It's like their gas in your stomach/chest and you cant quite burp it out right.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I havnt ever heard of anyone else mention this. Doesnt mean its not causing it though. Or that it doesnt do this for alot of people.
Just a new side Ive never heard.
I dont think its super common as nobody else mentions it.
Have you tried taking it with food? Same result?
Ye seems to happen regardless iirc

repulsah

Awards
So the advice is to eat 1 cap before breakfast and 2 caps pre workout for best results? 3 caps - serving?

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So the advice is to eat 1 cap before breakfast and 2 caps pre workout for best results? 3 caps - serving?
Yes sir. If you train at say noon, take 2 pre workout and 1 later in the afternoon. Point of spreading doses is to keep actives in your system. Just spread it out best you can. On off days take 1 3x daily.

CJNator

Awards
Actually only get it when i eat with it when i dont eat with it its perfect..

It's like their gas in your stomach/chest and you cant quite burp it out right.
I may need to keep an eye out to see if food with/without effect me or not. I'll think of that tomorrow.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I ordered from Nutraverse on Friday and mine came today.

soldier3452

Awards
Any concern for someone taking a prescription ACE inhibitor running this at the recommended dosage? Specifically telmisartan 80 mg

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Muscular fullness and vascularity seems to be increasing almost daily 5 days in despite reducing carbs 10-15g this week

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Muscular fullness and vascularity seems to be increasing almost daily 5 days in despite reducing carbs 10-15g this week
We appreciate the update ched. Glad it's going good so far

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Mine just came in but I'll be holding off on using it for a while running an OL Endure Log and using another epi. I'm thinking of running a bottle solo then a 2nd bottle stacked with OL strength Unleashed

B20

Awards
Brundel,

Can you stack ARA and FD2 or would they be better run seperately? I was just about to start a bottle of xfactor but have ordered two bottles of FD2 and I'm trying to figure out if it's worth waiting to start the xfactor and wait till the FD2 is here?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have been on quite a sever calorie restriction and running Keto for the past 10 days this is day 11 @ 1300-1400 Kcals, i am also including 135Kcals in this total from 15 g of omega 3 liquid, do you normally include the calories from omega 3s

Also when ever i cut i feel cold all the time, do you all suffer from feeling the cold much more when cutting and reducing fat.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
My strength and endurance keeps going up, yesterday i was able to add an extra 45 pounds to seated pulley rowing, using 270lbs for 8 reps, i was also able to go up an extra 45 pounds on hammer strength pull downs for a total of 315 pounds for 8 reps.

I find this product is working great due to training fasted yesterday only sipping on BCAAs in my workout.

I cannot wait to start back on carbs and see how much muscle i can pack on and how much more strength i will have.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been on quite a sever calorie restriction and running Keto for the past 10 days this is day 11 @ 1300-1400 Kcals, i am also including 135Kcals in this total from 15 g of omega 3 liquid, do you normally include the calories from omega 3s

Also when ever i cut i feel cold all the time, do you all suffer from feeling the cold much more when cutting and reducing fat.
I will always include my calories from the omega fats and mct oil.

During my fasts I feel cold, I especially feel it more if i pull a dinner to dinner fast. I believe this is a hormonal response, adrenaline, noradrenalin causing this.

I usually refeed/ carb load after the the 24 hour fasts and the coldness goes away, vascularity and muscle fullness follows big time.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Im fasting 16/8, i cannot wait for a carb up in the next 9-10 days due to the pumps and muscle fullness that i regain.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
I will always include my calories from the omega fats and mct oil.

During my fasts I feel cold, I especially feel it more if i pull a dinner to dinner fast. I believe this is a hormonal response, adrenaline, noradrenalin causing this.

I usually refeed/ carb load after the the 24 hour fasts and the coldness goes away, vascularity and muscle fullness follows big time.
On off days sometimes I do a dinner to dinner fast and get that same effect pretty cool/awesome/weird how your body responds to things like that

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Got my 1 bottle of Follidrone 2.0 today as well in my EU country that never make any issue no matter what supplement I order from US (last 3 years exclusively from TGB).

Have to give big shout out to TGB cause I use them exclusively from my 1st order placed few years back.

Everybody waiting to order from UK - if your custom not make any issues then why would you settle for ordering from UK that is just too slow and expensive and never any discounts given and usually prices are 50-100% higher compared to ordering from US sellers.

Ok if UK is your only option if your custom not let it go through then I understand why you have to settle for paying more from UK seller.

From TGB with their slowest shipping I got it in 8 business days without any custom fee paid (I'd say if 1 bottle ordered for less that $100 they not even bother opening parcel but if more bottles then they usually open parcel and charge me with custom fee).

No UK seller can beat TGB in price, speed and customer satisfaction.

Will test Follidrone for a week or 2 on it's own then combine it with Alphamax XT that I'm using for a 4 weeks now and will get good comparison vs my past run of Viron + Follidrone (+ Exotherm).