FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3rd day on fd 2, first day did 1 cap am 2 caps pm. 2nd day did 2 caps am, 2 caps pm and when I took the morning dose, I felt slightly hypo. Ate a meal and felt fine the rest of the day. Third day(today) did 2 caps again this morning and felt even more hypo then yesterday morning. I need to keep an eye on this, I don't normally feel hypo in the morning.
Be careful with this. I'm a diabetic and it seems to work very well with glucose disposal. Since taking this my fasting numbers have been down about 15 points into the normal range and for a person that has a normally operating endocrine system this can make you go hypo in a hurry...

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Glad you all are enjoying the Folli V2, its an amazing product for sure. Cant wait until we get all the orders fulfilled so i can have one for myself lol

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Be careful with this. I'm a diabetic and it seems to work very well with glucose disposal. Since taking this my fasting numbers have been down about 15 points into the normal range and for a person that has a normally operating endocrine system this can make you go hypo in a hurry...
Yeah I didn't eat for about 1 1/2 -2 hrs after I took the fd2. My purpose was to prime my system to suck up all the carbs quickly, but I wasn't trying to go hypo lol. The hypo feeling went away after I ate. I'm going to keep doing the same thing the next few days and see if I continue to feel the same way. I'm not in any real danger, I have plenty of things around me to eat or drink if I need to in a hurry. If I continue to feel this way, I'll probably start by eating sooner after dosing and see if that eliminates the hypo feeling. Just wanted to share my experience.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you all are enjoying the Folli V2, its an amazing product for sure. Cant wait until we get all the orders fulfilled so i can have one for myself lol
Cmon you could snag one

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards

BigGGG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Quick question: Any retailers in Europe (UK) that actually have Version 2.0 and not the normal one? Will it appear on drug tests? Any idea anyone here? What are the strength gains of this stuff? Any strength athletes using it?
TY big time anyone!!!!
G

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn dude this sh1t does not smell like something any human should ever ingest! I get that seaweed has funky smell to it, but this smells mad chemically! And then I said F it and took 3 haha

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn dude this sh1t does not smell like something any human should ever ingest! I get that seaweed has funky smell to it, but this smells mad chemically! And then I said F it and took 3 haha
Yup, that's what I said in my first post... Stuff is good tho!

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Hey brundel what were the beta testers dosages like? Did anyone run 4 or more caps a day with any note worthy results to is the 3 the recommended for a very good reason?

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Anybody here stacking this with laxogenin? I'm gonna try 4 weeks laxo after my Endur3 log then maybe add FD2.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sure I'm noticing enhanced glycogen storage already. I dig it.
It took about 5-7 days for me but I just came off a serious cut. I was pretty depleted and now I feel full all the time. It has definitely started packing glyco.

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
1 week update:

Currently at a 400 cal deficit. High carb low fat. I haven't seen any notable difference in strength but endurance is up and it's been consistent enough I can attribute it to the FD2. I'm also seeing an increase in pump and vascularity. I just look fuller which has been a surprise. Weight loss has been faster this week than the previous (before I started) without changing my diet. In fact, I slacked off this past weekend (drinking and late night eating) and my weight didn't jump like expected. This definitely seems perfect for a recomp.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im glad there are more people testing this.
We ran some tests and it worked amazing on the 3 who had glucose testers.
But its true this stuff shuttles glucose into muscles faster than anything I have ever seen. The good news is this means you can eat more carbs which means youll grow faster, have more energy, and have much fuller muscles.

Pretty amazing stuff though right ;)
And several people have mentioned feeling hypoglycemic.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yah....it stinks but man does it kick some ass.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey brundel what were the beta testers dosages like? Did anyone run 4 or more caps a day with any note worthy results to is the 3 the recommended for a very good reason?
The doses are legit for all of the ingredients.
You could go higher but make sure you eat something carby with it or you could feel the wrath of hypoglycemia.

repulsah

Awards
Is it cool to break the cap away? Always had troubles swallowing pills. Does it taste as nasty as it smells?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im glad there are more people testing this.
We ran some tests and it worked amazing on the 3 who had glucose testers.
But its true this stuff shuttles glucose into muscles faster than anything I have ever seen. The good news is this means you can eat more carbs which means youll grow faster, have more energy, and have much fuller muscles.

Pretty amazing stuff though right ;)
And several people have mentioned feeling hypoglycemic.
Which ingredient accounts for the dropping glucose? The EC?

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Still no answer if theres any estimation shipping date for UK suppliers.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Is it cool to break the cap away? Always had troubles swallowing pills. Does it taste as nasty as it smells?
For few years now I open every cap of every supplement I'm taking due to toxic color additives being used for coloured capsules.

I guess this coloured gelatin capsules are cheaper or easier for production compared to dye free vegan capsules.

Yes amount of this dye additives are within prescribed FDA limits but if you calculate one bottle lasting 1 month having in average 90 capsules and many people taking 5 supplements if not more that's around 500 capsules per months ingesting with toxic dye in it.

Now if you're taking something for 10 years plus drinking and maybe even smoking this will have effect on your liver in long run.

Regarding opening Follidrone 2.0 caps - yes smell like nail polish and when it hits your tongue it feels like starts to evaporate or penetrating inside your tongue but if you drink with water fast it's manageable.

But for sensitive people I would leave option open for this nail polish smell and feel on tongue to maybe induce vomiting.

Overall - I can take it 1 by 1 cap but wouldn't want to try 3 caps at once pouring on my tongue.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
When the pre comes out we will be able to open the caps of FD 2.0 and mix them in to get the pre workout boost

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Let's just get Brundel to make big jugs of fd2 powder and we can eat it by the spoonful :food:
:joke:

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feel free but remember a few things.
1.if its above....maybe 55% humidity it will begin to take on water pretty quickly and become a tar so get int down fast.
2. Its sort of airy so open the cap gently and dump it into a small cup or something so it doesnt go everywhere.
3. It will for sure taste like &@#$

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still no answer if theres any estimation shipping date for UK suppliers.
Shipping to the UK should start in a few days.
JW,PMS, PRed all have orders in so keep an eye out. Ill try to let you guys know when product ships to them.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For few years now I open every cap of every supplement I'm taking due to toxic color additives being used for coloured capsules.

I guess this coloured gelatin capsules are cheaper or easier for production compared to dye free vegan capsules.

Yes amount of this dye additives are within prescribed FDA limits but if you calculate one bottle lasting 1 month having in average 90 capsules and many people taking 5 supplements if not more that's around 500 capsules per months ingesting with toxic dye in it.

Now if you're taking something for 10 years plus drinking and maybe even smoking this will have effect on your liver in long run.

Regarding opening Follidrone 2.0 caps - yes smell like nail polish and when it hits your tongue it feels like starts to evaporate or penetrating inside your tongue but if you drink with water fast it's manageable.

But for sensitive people I would leave option open for this nail polish smell and feel on tongue to maybe induce vomiting.

Overall - I can take it 1 by 1 cap but wouldn't want to try 3 caps at once pouring on my tongue.
This is because its super hydrophilic. Will suck up the saliva and become a gel/tar in seconds.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Take the caps with some water and clinch your left fist as soon as you swallow. It will allow you to swallow those caps with ease.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So yesterday evening I took my first dose of FD2. I took all 3 caps pre workout with having dinner prior to this. I noticed some indigestion not too bad though. This morning I took 2 caps pre workout on an empty stomach and had the same slight indigestion with plenty of toilet time at the gym. I may have to dose this stuff 1 cap spread out 3x day along side a meal.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
So yesterday evening I took my first dose of FD2. I took all 3 caps pre workout with having dinner prior to this. I noticed some indigestion not too bad though. This morning I took 2 caps pre workout on an empty stomach and had the same slight indigestion with plenty of toilet time at the gym. I may have to dose this stuff 1 cap spread out 3x day along side a meal.
Aww man, you went against the bottles recommendation right out of the gate by taking 3 pills. I would take one cap with food and see how it treats you.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Aww man, you went against the bottles recommendation right out of the gate by taking 3 pills. I would take one cap with food and see how it treats you.
Haha yup. I will do 1 cap spread out throughout the day now.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I missed the nutra verse 20% off sale any other codes going on ? Cheers

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah for sure if its causing some GI issues take it with food.
Keep in mind the absorption package inhibits alot of digestive action to allow the actives to remain in tact longer so you can absorb them.
If you take it with food it should slow this down a bit.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have another natty anabolic in the making?
We have been testing some new anabolics andt 2 of them went into FD2.
Ecklonia cava
Flos carthami

There is another super strong myostatin inhibitor we didnt use because there are already 3 strong ones in FD2.,
And there is another we are testing that so far hasnt worked very well but I plan on testing it in others to be certain.

The PRE will not be an anabolic.
The ingredient panel is very solid though. Im going back and forth about if I can use certain ingredients or if they will cause too much of a red flag.
Soon though well be ready.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
brundel what are your thoughts of stacking laxogenin with FD2?

CJNator

Awards
brundel what are your thoughts of stacking laxogenin with FD2?
I'd say go for it, it can only benefit you and the absorption enhancers may help further help absorb the laxo.

alfeer

alfeer

Awards
Guys, what about drinking alcohol while on this? Is it a big no I like when on a PH cycle?

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Little pop quiz since today I took combo of Follidrone 2.0 and Alphamax XT.

follidrone2_alphamax_xt.jpg

Which capsule belongs to Follidrone 2.0 and which to Alphamax XT?

Both use same size and colour of caps and even both powders have similar brown colour so not good to mix both caps in same bottle haha.

And yes once I tried to move both powders in the glass it looked like Follidrone 2.0 powder tried to stay on paper proving what brundel was saying about being hygroscopic so best to consume it fast once cap is open.

The only way to know this is by putting both on your tongue cause both powders not have any smell but Follidrone 2.0 have that nail polish smell once it hits your tongue while Alphamax XT distinguished bitter taste from tongkat.

Are you ready for the answer?

Answer is...

...left cap belongs to Follidrone and right cap to Alphamax XT.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FD2 is causing me horrible GI problems, taken with or without food.

So annoying cause makes me want to not take it lol