FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Still not got mine, emailed them today.

I have noticed they are also selling Iron Legion VII-KT which I understand isn't released yet?!? very bizarre
What is the status of your order tracking though

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Anyone's order from nutri-verse been sent out yet, i got in touch with them and they notified me on Wednesday that order has been dispatched and should start updating yet the tracking status still displays "Enroute To Regional Processing Facility"
Yeah my fd2 order from them was sent day of, I've been using them for a year never a problem max is a stand up guy, probably just the shipping option you chose.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the status of your order tracking though
4/22/2016 2:00 AM Enroute To Regional Processing Facility Globegistics, US
4/21/2016 10:00 PM Customer Data Received Globegistics, US

I am in UK and normally receive within a week to 10 days

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
4/21/2016 10:00 PM Customer Data Received Globegistics, US

I am in UK and normally receive within a week to 10 days
This is mine,

4/21/2016 10:00 PM Customer Data Received Globegistics, US.

pretty much the same, i am in the UK to and have been receiving items in 7-9 days.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Mine is exactly the same as the both of yours.
I sent Nutriverse 3 emails and globegistics 1 email.
Globegistics are adamant they don't have it as it's just pre shipping reports.
Nutriverse however say it definitely was shipped in the first email. Second email suggests we will look into it as FD2 situation is a mess, their words not mine.
Third email states it actually hasn't been shipped and that a batch was posted on Monday 2nd may and that they HOPED mine was in that batch and that globegistics tracking should update before today. It hasn't and it's not good enough, you guys should also complain so we collectively get this sorted.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its proper bull that they even sent dispatch reports out before even receiving the product themselves!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Mine is exactly the same as the both of yours.
I sent Nutriverse 3 emails and globegistics 1 email.
Globegistics are adamant they don't have it as it's just pre shipping reports.
Nutriverse however say it definitely was shipped in the first email. Second email suggests we will look into it as FD2 situation is a mess, their words not mine.
Third email states it actually hasn't been shipped and that a batch was posted on Monday 2nd may and that they HOPED mine was in that batch and that globegistics tracking should update before today. It hasn't and it's not good enough, you guys should also complain so we collectively get this sorted.
did you guys try to reach out to Volvo140G ?

might be able to help you

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Got my nutiverse package yesterday. But I'm in the states (CA).

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I told this to Brundel a while back, Follidrone is the best natty supp I ever used. Probably the only one that ever worked.
When I went for my quarterly bloods, I thought I was going to have bad readings, like a pro-hormone, I thought Follidrone was spiked (It worked that good for me). Bloods came back perfect, best ever actually. (Lipids, liver, glucose, etc) and I'm age 49...

I finally made the move to the dark side (Test-Cyp from my Dr.) but If I stayed natty, this new product would be my "go to"... (Ok, Im adding in real Anavar as well, though Doc doesn't know it)! :bigeyes:

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still not got mine, emailed them today.

I have noticed they are also selling Iron Legion VII-KT which I understand isn't released yet?!? very bizarre
It is not uncommon for supplement sites to have sales for products that aren't currently in stock or to have the option to buy products that aren't in stock. Not defending the practice, but this happens at all sorts of sites, not just nutriverse.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is not uncommon for supplement sites to have sales for products that aren't currently in stock or to have the option to buy products that aren't in stock. Not defending the practice, but this happens at all sorts of sites, not just nutriverse.
I understand that, but it seems they sell products that they have never had in stock and not even released, not just things they may have run out of

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Why did they send me a tracking number with a link to globegistics,even had the package weighed at 0.6lbs without even having a package. Laughable

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand that, but it seems they sell products that they have never had in stock and not even released, not just things they may have run out of
Yeah, it's an interesting practice and I know a lot of people do it. It can create issues like this because sometimes stores think they are getting the product on a certain date and they sell it with the intention to ship it, but then they don't get it until later than they expected. Which makes people mad at the supplement store even though it may not be their fault that they don't have the product.

Obviously this could be alleviated by not selling stuff you don't have, but I digress.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
So does anyone know if Nutriverse has the FD2 now as their website states release date is today

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100% of the FD2 ordered by NV was shipped to them weeks ago for the first pack and the last was shipped last week.
So if your pack has not shipped it will be soon I would think.
For sure they have received product as I have talked to them about the count in the received boxes.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I told this to Brundel a while back, Follidrone is the best natty supp I ever used. Probably the only one that ever worked.
When I went for my quarterly bloods, I thought I was going to have bad readings, like a pro-hormone, I thought Follidrone was spiked (It worked that good for me). Bloods came back perfect, best ever actually. (Lipids, liver, glucose, etc) and I'm age 49...

I finally made the move to the dark side (Test-Cyp from my Dr.) but If I stayed natty, this new product would be my "go to"... (Ok, Im adding in real Anavar as well, though Doc doesn't know it)! :bigeyes:
Run them all together!

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same situation here! Based in Uk and Ordered since 21st and status has been stuck in enroute blah blah...since. Have contacted Nutri and last yesterday they said item was despatched on monday but status still hasnt updated. Cmon Nutriverse. I've stuck up for you in the past. Let us know whats going on. Happy to wait some but not endlessly without some clear time frame. We want to share what the others are experiencing!

Some comms to give us an honest update would be good

BANE44

Awards
Got my follidrone 2.0 from nutriverse a couple of days ago. I'm in Florida though.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The gastro side showed up for me the last few days. Nothing painful except for the people sitting around me.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Let's us know how that goes.
Yup, 1 cap spread out 3x a day (with meals) works for me. No more GI issues with this dosing scheme. Eventually, I hope to get the pre-workout dose up to 2 caps to feel more of that punch.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Yup, 1 cap spread out 3x a day (with meals) works for me. No more GI issues with this dosing scheme. Eventually, I hope to get the pre-workout dose up to 2 caps to feel more of that punch.
If the purpose of spacing out the dosing is to keep blood levels elevated, but there is also an acute preworkout effect, then a 1 capsule 2x a day and 2 capsules preworkout would make a lot more sense. I might try that.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you thinking there would be some synergy? I'm running a mild dose of epiandro with my fd2.0 and TRT, but had conflicting thoughts whether I'm wasting one of those.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just bought some invictus, gonna run along side this

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The gastro side showed up for me the last few days. Nothing painful except for the people sitting around me.
Ive figured out whats causing the gastro issues and mild joint pain and all the other issues.
It IS the absorption package and, if needed, I can lower the dose of some of the offending additions as they are not actives but just for absorption and the absorption package is total overkill ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you thinking there would be some synergy? I'm running a mild dose of epiandro with my fd2.0 and TRT, but had conflicting thoughts whether I'm wasting one of those.
I think that Test and var is a great light AAS cycle but there are alot of benefits of the FD2 that will make it even better like the increased insulin sensitivity
and GLUT4 expression. I dont know if I would say synergy like they work better because of each other but I think they will certainly work well together.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just bought some invictus, gonna run along side this
Ive figured out the joint pain issues.
And GI issues.
Its the absorption package. If it continues to bother people Ill reduce the dose of certain ingredients which should help.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And GI issues.
Its the absorption package. If it continues to bother people Ill reduce the dose of certain ingredients which should help.
What GI issues are people experiencing?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have not had any issues with it, why not create another version and keep the current one.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
No GI here either. Just gains

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not had any issues with it, why not create another version and keep the current one.
I agree with Paul here. I'm having some issues but the benefits are way too good with this product. I'll be a beta tester for Follidrone V2.1..

shirt

Awards
And GI issues.
Are you sure it's the absorption package, absolutely, or it may be because it's being introduced to 2-3 other compounds?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Please do not change formula.. Mild GI distress is well worth the transformation this is causing on my body.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone's tracking been updated by globegistics with UK orders?

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
I vote keep the formula as is. I've been taking a few other supps with my fd2 (garlic extract,ubiquinol,viron) in the hopes that absorption is better with them, so I'm glad there's a bit of overkill.

CJNator

Awards
Not going to lie, it's isn't bad but imo if there would be a beta for a different one maybe find another type of absorption package instead of lowering the dosage or create another version that has more caps so some can split the dosage more.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My GI issue isn't bad enough to change what you have. My stomach "rolls" a bit and I have more gas than usual. Kinda reminds me of to much protein or fats.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
This gives me the glycogen retention and pump of 12mg of LGD, im also eating well above maintenance about 3900 calories and gaining little to no fat. It's like a PH for my body i dont know how it has such an effect. If can get something like this that has no suppression nut shrinkage no need for PCT no hair loss or lethargy sides and the only side is mild GI issues that can be solved with food enzymes? Yeah, i'll deal with it. Im going to be posting before and after pics in here im now 181 from 175-176 starting weight a body fats the same. My abs are also becoming more defined. Best product i've come across hands down, going for a 12 week run may even do 16 cause i love, im running 4 caps daily 2 pre workout in am 1 around 2 with my lunch and then one with dinner.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
This gives me the glycogen retention and pump of 12mg of LGD, im also eating well above maintenance about 3900 calories and gaining little to no fat. It's like a PH for my body i dont know how it has such an effect. If can get something like this that has no suppression nut shrinkage no need for PCT no hair loss or lethargy sides and the only side is mild GI issues that can be solved with food enzymes? Yeah, i'll deal with it. Im going to be posting before and after pics in here im now 181 from 175-176 starting weight a body fats the same. My abs are also becoming more defined. Best product i've come across hands down, going for a 12 week run may even do 16 cause i love, im running 4 caps daily 2 pre workout in am 1 around 2 with my lunch and then one with dinner.
Did you start with that dosing scheme or move from 3 to 4 a day?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Did you start with that dosing scheme or move from 3 to 4 a day?
Moved up when i realized if i took with my lunch and dinner i didnt get lethargic and actually got more energy with carb meals.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
And GI issues.
Ya, the gastro issues have found me too finally. It was actually very painful..kind of like food poisioning. I personally think id rather have zero absorption stuff in this. You said it was mainly the EC that was the big player in this anyway. I'd rather deal with less epi absorption and just let the EC work...just imo. I'm actually curious now to see how just EC alone would work. The other thing that has been starting to bother me is the lethargy. Is this from the epi? Now really starting to think about running EC solo, assuming this would end the lethargy and gastro issues, but still have a noticeable effect. I still have one bottle left when im done with this one...hmm continue or sell it and try EC solo?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Ya, the gastro issues have found me too finally. It was actually very painful..kind of like food poisioning. I personally think id rather have zero absorption stuff in this. You said it was mainly the EC that was the big player in this anyway. I'd rather deal with less epi absorption and just let the EC work...just imo. I'm actually curious now to see how just EC alone would work. The other thing that has been starting to bother me is the lethargy. Is this from the epi? Now really starting to think about running EC solo, assuming this would end the lethargy and gastro issues, but still have a noticeable effect. I still have one bottle left when im done with this one...hmm continue or sell it and try EC solo?
Epi AIDS In combatting lethargy not contributing to.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Epi AIDS In combatting lethargy not contributing to.
Hmm, I have heard the opposite. I'm talking about generalized lethargy, not talking about the ability/inability to do more or less reps while working out. But maybe I'm wrong and it's something else, that's why I asked brundel.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, I have heard the opposite. I'm talking about generalized lethargy, not talking about the ability/inability to do more or less reps while working out. But maybe I'm wrong and it's something else, that's why I asked brundel.
Whats your carb intake? As low carbs can make you lethargy with a product like this that greatly increases glycogen uptake.