brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is everyone dosing as the bottle says? My friend got his and is just wondering
The dose is very specific.
1 cap AM and 2 caps pre workout on training days.
1 cap 3x daily on non.

90 caps
30 days per bottle

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only about 5 days in and have a noticeable amount of strength improvements as well as some muscular endurance benefits so far. This sh1t is no joke
Love this. Really is some amazing stuff right?
Like....how is it possible a natural product works this well. This time I didnt say as much (hype) as I did with FD1 but guess what.....FD2 is many many times stronger than FD1 or anything thats just epicatechin. There are just so many other strong ingredients.
I think currently this is the strongest non steroid OTC anabolic.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel, I get really bad side effects from EGCG such as it kills my libido and makes me depressed, lethargic ect. It happens every time I have green tea extract and I already know it's not the caffeine or theanine. A lot of other people report the same problems from green tea. How related is octyl gallate and could it possibly cause the same side effects?
There is also the epicatechin which ours is extracted from tea unlike most extracts. So there is also that.
So there is epicatechin and Octyl gallate.
now....I dont know what is causing this in you or anyone else but I doubt its epicatechin or octyl gallate.
Octyl gallate is widely used and commonly found in the food chain. You have almost certainly consumed it at some point.
Tolerance for it is generally good until super high doses, like dozens of times higher than whats in the product.
So....I think your probably ok.

if you try the product and after a week are having issues Ill allow you to return the remaining 3 weeks to me directly and Ill give you any other product we carry.
Just make sure its after 1 week or less.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Noticed some people got their orders. I ordered on TGB it still said "pre sale" how long do you think it will take?
It depends on when you ordered. I just shipped another big pack to TGB today and another 100-200 will go out to them not tomorrow but the next day.
Be patient......pre order always takes longer than normal as everyone is ordering knowing they dont have the product yet.
TGB is ultra fast. They get a pack and every single unit goes out that day so the lag is on our end just so everyone knows.
TGB is like lightning ;)
I expect everyone's product will be shipped 1 week from today or earlier.

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
The dose is very specific.
1 cap AM and 2 caps pre workout on training days.
1 cap 3x daily on non.

90 caps
30 days per bottle
How would you dose if you train in the morning or around noon?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would you dose if you train in the morning or around noon?
Maybe brundel can chime in... but if it were me...

Training in the AM, I would take 2 caps before training and 1 cap 4-6 hours later.

Training at Noon, i would take 1 cap upon rising and then 2 caps pre workout.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Training in the AM, I would take 2 caps before training and 1 cap 4-6 hours later.

Yep that's fine. As long as the 2 caps are pre workout

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yep that's fine. As long as the 2 caps are pre workout

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Have shipments been sent to Nutriverse, Just had an email from them.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have just ordered 2 from nutriverse for 20 quid cheaper than I got 2 from TGB.... pretty bloody ridiculous difference.

Will be a nice 16 week run tho

Stickerflick

Awards
I can't wait to get my order in. Just took my ABE and xgels and feel like it's a kids multi vitamin compared to what you guys are saying about FD2. Come oooooonnnnnn tgb, ship me my goodies. Lol

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love this. Really is some amazing stuff right?
Like....how is it possible a natural product works this well. This time I didnt say as much (hype) as I did with FD1 but guess what.....FD2 is many many times stronger than FD1 or anything thats just epicatechin. There are just so many other strong ingredients.
I think currently this is the strongest non steroid OTC anabolic.
Bold statement. I'm going to have to try some EC and see how I like it, then perhaps try some FD2 and see how it compares. :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bold statement. I'm going to have to try some EC and see how I like it, then perhaps try some FD2 and see how it compares. :)
Oh trust me Im careful what I say these days as everyone quotes my every word.
This I fully mean.
Keep in mind alot of the EC extracts out there are very poor. Some are probably good but you have to be careful.
Also to keep in mind is FD2 is not just the EC.
EC
Epicatechin with 3 absorption enhancing agents.
Flos carthami- myostatin inhibitor
Quercetin/niacin co crystals which are great for performance enhancement.

Just epicatechin
or just EC
cant compare to FD2.
You would have to buy a stack of products to even compare to this.
And you cant get the quercetin/niacin just anywhere.
And you cant get a flos carth extract like this anywhere I dont think.
And nobody has this absorption package.

just so many reasons why this is the product youll want.
I made sure if it ;)

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I have just ordered 2 from nutriverse for 20 quid cheaper than I got 2 from TGB.... pretty bloody ridiculous difference.

Hello old chap what is a quid

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This I fully mean.
Keep in mind alot of the EC extracts out there are very poor. Some are probably good but you have to be careful.
EC

Just epicatechin
or just EC
cant compare to FD2.

I made sure if it ;)
Yeah, most EC extracts probably suck, but I'll find a good one, and the studies give a pretty good estimate of how to dose it. I may have to pick some FD2 up to try though. I haven't really used epi much at all either. Also, any links to the 2-week EC beverage study (actual study)?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, most EC extracts probably suck, but I'll find a good one, and the studies give a pretty good estimate of how to dose it. I may have to pick some FD2 up to try though. I haven't really used epi much at all either. Also, any links to the 2-week EC beverage study (actual study)?
There are tons of references to it and even a part of the study which has been posted a few times but Im having trouble finding the full study.
It exists....again part of the whole has been posted...where the full text is Im not certain.
I will keep looking though. Its likely somewhere deep and well have to pay for it. I dont mind buying it though if someone can locate it!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are tons of references to it and even a part of the study which has been posted a few times but Im having trouble finding the full study.
It exists....again part of the whole has been posted...where the full text is Im not certain.
I will keep looking though. Its likely somewhere deep and well have to pay for it. I dont mind buying it though if someone can locate it!

If someone can find the study, I'm pretty sure I'll have full access to it. I've found other promising studies for performance and body composition, just not that one, haha.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Best form and purest is from eckloniacava.com and they confirmed to me that FD2 isn't using their extract so don't know where brundel sourced it but I'm still gonna give it a go

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best form and purest is from eckloniacava.com and they confirmed to me that FD2 isn't using their extract so don't know where brundel sourced it but I'm still gonna give it a go
Do you happen to know the details (standardization, etc) for their extract?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
They even do 500g of uncapped powder for 650 us dollars

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guaranteed no less than 98.8% and C of A and laboratory specifications available upon request
98.8% what? I just searched Google and found that they have some COAs (not sure if it's this same extract) showing 98.8% purity and 25:1 (same as Swanson's, and they link to Swanson), but it's only 15% polyphenols (according to the COA I saw).

EDIT: they list that same COA on their website. 25:1, 98.8% pure, 15% polyphenols. It's not cheap to dose it properly, even buying the 500g quantity, but it's doable for personal use.

Any hints at the dose used in FD2? It may help me decide if I try EC solo at a dose I know or if I pick up some FD2.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
No idea at the dose used in FD2 but just picked up 2 bottles on Nutriverse with 20% off and superuser shipping to UK, so can't wait to try the 8 week run. Also gonna buy 2 from eckloniacava.com after the 8 weeks and compare

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
40 bucks at Amazon with free shipping for the same product. Might save yourself 5 bucks or so by getting it from there.

Being able to see the COA is a huge plus.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just an FYI, the extract from eckloniacava.com doesn't seem to be the cheapest source of EC according to polyphenol content.

BorisF

BorisF

Awards

Sorry if it was discussed earlier. How long can you run Follidrone 2.0 ? Is there a break needed?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
98.8% what? I just searched Google and found that they have some COAs (not sure if it's this same extract) showing 98.8% purity and 25:1 (same as Swanson's, and they link to Swanson), but it's only 15% polyphenols (according to the COA I saw).

EDIT: they list that same COA on their website. 25:1, 98.8% pure, 15% polyphenols. It's not cheap to dose it properly, even buying the 500g quantity, but it's doable for personal use.

Any hints at the dose used in FD2? It may help me decide if I try EC solo at a dose I know or if I pick up some FD2.
Each capsule (90) has 500 mg of actives with ecklon being the biggest amount of ingredients. With it being a prop blend you're not going to know specifics, but you should be able to make some ballpark guesses per cap.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
20 of them is a lot for the same product!
I believe you I just wish I knew what a quid was. I heard Gordon Ramsay yell about them once

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
This I fully mean.
EC

Just epicatechin
or just EC
cant compare to FD2.

I made sure if it ;)
I took your word for it and dropped the cash on 3. This better work;)

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established

Hey muscleupcrohn, what brand that you know of has more than 15% polyphenols because I guess the content is what it all comes down to, and do you think the polyphenol content in FD2 would be more or less than 15% if you had to guess?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If we're talking a difference of 5-10$ idk why anyone would try to circumvent BLR. This is a quality product and company so I don't see the justification for risking your health // putting other substances in your body to save a few bucks. Just my opinion

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If we're talking a difference of 5-10$ idk why anyone would try to circumvent BLR. This is a quality product and company so I don't see the justification for risking your health // putting other substances in your body to save a few bucks. Just my opinion
What? I don't see how using a standardized EC extract (at a dose you are sure of) is dangerous, assuming you're dosing it properly. Also, the other extract I am referring to (pills) uses the exact EC extract that was used in multiple human studies. I don't see how using this extract is risking your health relative to using FD2. Now, I'm not saying that FD2 is bad/dangerous at all, because it looks great, just that I fail to see how taking a research supported dose of an extract used in multiple studies is somehow more dangerous than taking a prop-blended supplement (again, not anything against FD2, just the inherent nature of prop blends).

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Guys why don't you start a new thread this is really junking up the FAQ discussion

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Frequently asked questions or faq havent been answered and that's why myself, muscleupcrohn and others are asking them, to get answers

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Frequently asked questions or faq havent been answered and that's why myself, muscleupcrohn and others are asking them, to get answers
You're having a conversation about sourcing individual ingredients, among other things. This is about FD2. A new thread would probably make more sense.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
You're having a conversation about sourcing individual ingredients, among other things. This is about FD2. A new thread would probably make more sense.
I've just bought 2 bottles of FD2 from Nutriverse because I'm looking forward to trying brundels new product. People are wondering how much ec is in the prop blend so it's inevitable that other products' disclosed blends would surface in the discussion.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I've just bought 2 bottles of FD2 from Nutriverse because I'm looking forward to trying brundels new product. People are wondering how much ec is in the prop blend so it's inevitable that other products' disclosed blends would surface in the discussion.
I hear you my man, but you know that info isn't going to be disclosed. I am interested in info regarding extract used and stuff too, but throwing websites selling one of the novel ingredients up on the faq is probably better served somewhere else. I hope you have a blessed run, I have two bottles and am probably buying two more bc nutriverse

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have just pulled the trigger. Ordered 2 bottles on the nutriverse website. Really hopes this lives up to the hype. I desperately want to cut down my supp budget and I hope this is the one!

Looking forward to more news on the PWO

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree thanx

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Probably something to do with the half life so there's a steady supply in the blood stream