favorite injectable

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
besides test what is everyones favorite injectable...i ask because ive only used test and want to know what my next cycle will contain

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A lot of people are probably going to say tren-a..

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
There is injectable dbol.. LOL
i dont see the reason to inject dbol when the tabs are so nice. anyway tren might be alittle to steep for me..not sure though...how do people like EQ or Masteron

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont see the reason to inject dbol when the tabs are so nice. anyway tren might be alittle to steep for me..not sure though...how do people like EQ or Masteron
Ehhh, go with deca instead of EQ... Better overall IMO.. Better joint protection and overall mass gains with time.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
Ehhh, go with deca instead of EQ... Better overall IMO.. Better joint protection and overall mass gains with time.
noob question...if im shooting 400 mg test and say 200 mg of deca...can i load both in the same shot and take at the same time?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
noob question...if im shooting 400 mg test and say 200 mg of deca...can i load both in the same shot and take at the same time?
Yes, but you should really be shooting 300-400mg of deca and 500-600mg of test each week. And for you to really see deca gains, you have to run for about 14 weeks..

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
TRENBOLONE ENANTHATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! booyaaaaaaa

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
EQ > Deca IMO

why?

eq has less sides than deca. you dnt even need an ai for eq. some ppl get shut down baddd from deca. most will say deca gives more mass, which is true but a lot of it is bloat, while eq itself will keep u somewat lean.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
most including myself will say tren acetate is the best. just depends if you can handle the sides. i only had a short run with it but it was amazing. Def will run it again, just not anytime soon, already losing hair.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
EQ > Deca IMO

why?

eq has less sides than deca. you dnt even need an ai for eq. some ppl get shut down baddd from deca. most will say deca gives more mass, which is true but a lot of it is bloat, while eq itself will keep u somewat lean.
No deca bloat... Take a dopamine agonist and you'll be fine..

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Besides different test blends...I've ran EQ, Deca, Winny, and Tren.

So out of those 4, EQ by far...

I'm coping with the Deca sides right now. What used to be visible abs is now a nice buddha belly. If I pinch it there is no slack or fat, its straight bloat...

EQ all day.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I do.
The test I have (Pentadex) burns a little so I load it second.
Basically the test goes in first and the deca soothes the spot right after.

TexasRaised

TexasRaised

Awards
I do.
The test I have (Pentadex) burns a little so I load it second.
Basically the test goes in first and the deca soothes the spot right after.
Just finished that stuff.. It did burn but he said they use a coconut oil for it the suspension so i think that's why it burns along with the pressure from a 25g 1.5'. I took a hot shower before pins and it helped relieve some of the in jection and PIP.

Favorite injectable besides test.. Damn to be honest i really love test but Tren A is crazy!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
tren ace is pretty slick ;)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
TREN is one hell of a drug

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
man i wish some could create superdrol injectabel with a enthane ester! this would rock!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Jasen that wouldn't work at all, SD is methylated, if you take the methyl off you just have masteron

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm true true........ :(

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
man wouldn't it bee cool of MASTERON came in a oral form with like 2methyl attached for GREATER absorbtion so we woulndt have to go 600+mg btu only like 30-40mg?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not sure what you mean jasen, masteron does have a 2-methyl.

The way around the dosing is simple... just dose more. Before I ran it i googled as much on masteron as I could find and I saw people going over 1g to really get that hard look. It's so weak and there's 0 sides (if you're not DHT prone) so there isn't much reason not to.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EQ is my fav for cutting or bulking at 800mg. If it didn't jack my H&H count up, it would be in all my cycles.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
EQ is my fav for cutting or bulking at 800mg. If it didn't jack my H&H count up, it would be in all my cycles.
sounds expensive esp. since it's usually 200mg/mL and 14+ week cycles, how long do you like to cycle EQ? And while cutting do you try to run more EQ than test? Just was curious.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
my second one i was just messing around LMAO nvm honestly though Sd is always my TOP AAS of choice! oral. and inj tren so far

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Ive got a blend of test prop/EQ right now that's shaping up to be my new favorite.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
: / i think the prop ester is the 2nd worst ester you could choose to mix with EQ

now if they could put a short ester on EQ and do it right we'd have something

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
: / i think the prop ester is the 2nd worst ester you could choose to mix with EQ

Couldnt we get a short estered deca.. That even possible?
Like nandrolone propinate lol..

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping its gone be tren e

Fingers crossed 2nd pin tom :)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
supposibly tren-ace/ test-prop mixes are the shieeeeeeet for a 8 week cycles

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
have you heard of NPP, nandrolone phenylpropionate? It's got a half life just slightly longer than prop. I hear lots of good things about it too.

In theory you should be able to put any ester on any steroid, i know that short estered EQ has been done, but I also read it was so painful that it was unusable. There has to be a way to make it properly though.

If i had a lab setup, I'd try to do it myself, lol.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
have you heard of NPP, nandrolone phenylpropionate? It's got a half life just slightly longer than prop. I hear lots of good things about it too.

In theory you should be able to put any ester on any steroid, i know that short estered EQ has been done, but I also read it was so painful that it was unusable. There has to be a way to make it properly though.

Im gonna have to look for that...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
unreal basement will be on new in a couple years. " huge AAS bust in N. cali basement...." unreal walks out with handcuffs and 20in arms bulgingout .... LMFAO!

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
make some of that test/tren suspension.... heh i'd like to try some of that

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
there is a company out that does very many interesting hybrids....... can't source sorry bros.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i liked their tren/test E combo. dosed nicely and fairly cheap i pay 200 for 2 seperate vials.

is their quality good?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm hmmmmmmmm thanks bro!

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Whats the ratio?
100mg prop/100mg EQ per ml, so injected ED its 700mg prop 700mg EQ a week which is a little high on the EQ side, but I'm comfortable with it.

I agree that if it was a bold base then it would be something special. As it stands though its probably the lowest pain AAS I've pinned which makes taking it ED on par with a B12 shot.
I guess Ill have to wait till the end of the cycle to see if pinning EQ ED is worse or better than every week but my thinking is there should really be no difference.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this was a sarcastic comment.....but there is such a thing...kinda

nandrolone phenylpropinate.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established

bold prop has been attempted by many with no success. A very reputable UG is currently testing out boldenone no ester....basically the same as TNE. So far the results look amazing with minimal injection pain. Nothing like bold prop where it was literally making people sick for days.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Pfp 2Fifty.........................................................................................................

Each 10ml Vial contains
100mg/ml Testosterone Propionate
75mg/ml Drostanolone Propionate
75mg/ml Trenbolone Acetate
lol i just got some of this stuff, now gotta wait till next year to use :)

sexy blend ratio IMO

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yeah! painful pump 3ml every 2 days!