Favorite brand of DAA?

VanilaGorila

Awards
This will be my first time taking anything other than protein and creatine so i am excited to try a new product but want to make sure i dont
order something that isnt worth it, i was wondering what brand/s of DAA people have had the most luck with or which ones are most reputable.
BB.com has a special on green bulge buy 2 get 1 free so i was going to take advantage of that as i have heard some good things about it and
have been wanting to try it out, i have always used creatine mono so this will also be new for me, anyways does bb.com have any good brands of DAA on their site or am i better off ordering form somewhere else? Do i/ should i take anything else with DAA like erase or similar product? I am new to these sort of products so any help/advice would be appreciated. I am not sure if it matters but i am 5'10" and about 240 lbs and 27 years old. Thanks in advance. Feel free to shoot me with anything else i may benefit from, currently taking protein/ creatine mono/ and BCAA's.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
This will be my first time taking anything other than protein and creatine so i am excited to try a new product but want to make sure i dont
order something that isnt worth it, i was wondering what brand/s of DAA people have had the most luck with or which ones are most reputable.
BB.com has a special on green bulge buy 2 get 1 free so i was going to take advantage of that as i have heard some good things about it and
have been wanting to try it out, i have always used creatine mono so this will also be new for me, anyways does bb.com have any good brands of DAA on their site or am i better off ordering form somewhere else? Do i/ should i take anything else with DAA like erase or similar product? I am new to these sort of products so any help/advice would be appreciated. I am not sure if it matters but i am 5'10" and about 240 lbs and 27 years old. Thanks in advance. Feel free to shoot me with anything else i may benefit from, currently taking protein/ creatine mono/ and BCAA's.
There shouldn't be much of a difference because it's just one compound. Now, with that being said, purity and pricing will be the only differences. Find a reputable company and you should be GTG.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
If you are talking just raw DAA powder, then DAA should be DAA bro, no difference really.

As for best price/reputable...check out the DAA powder we have over at the ntbm store. 100 grams for 16.99 with free shipping, just use the needto139 coupon code ;)

Comes with a scooper to accurately dose out your 3 grams a day.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Finaflex Pure Test (DAA) stuff is awesome on it's own or during PCT. I've used it for both purposes.

VanilaGorila

Awards
Are there different compounds that may be more effective that include DAA and are in conjunction with other products or is just plain ol raw DAA sufficient? And taking it alone is safe and okay?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Lit up, TCF 1 are my fav
I was just going to mention Lit-Up...awesome pre-workout sup with 3.2g of DAA in each 2 scoop serving. Most DAA sups are exactly that though pure DAA...at least those I have used.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the test force 2 for a powdered product, or the SNS DAA caps for some capsules.

If i did capsules I would take 2 every few hours, but thats just because I like making things overly complicated

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formula-X hands down, if your going for a DAA product, Formula-X is the most complete to produce results, it contains a full dose of DAA, LCLT to increase the effects of DAA, NAT for pre-workout use and now includes 4g of BCAA's 8:1:1 ratio, it's really the ultimate recovery product on top of being a DAA product and you just can't beat the price.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the formula-X out yet?

Excited for it!!
It should be up on Nutraplanet tomorrow, I was told the taste is even better with the added BCAA's, more of a real lemon taste, not as much tart as the old version.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Kinda depends on what else Im running and my diet.

If I want the all-in-one package Im goin with Lit Up. Pre-workout, DAA, nootropics, chromium, the whole kit and kaboodle.
If Im trying to maintain a skeleton crew on supplements I might just do a bulk powder DAA.
I also really like product from Chaotic Labz called Annihilate which might be the most baller test boost ever. But its expensive as hell. When I have xtra cash to throw around during bulk is when I go with it.

Im partial to Erase as an AI to run along side of DAA. Inhibit E is an option as well.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Serious Nutrition Solutions DAA is from a reputable company and is very cost effective.

Check out the prices here at NutraPlanet.

SNS DAA -caps
45 Servings of 3,120mg for $19.99

SNS DAA -powder
50 Servings of 3,000mg for $19.99

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
My top choices are TestForce 2, NTBM DAA which I am currently using, and soon to be PowerChews DAA based on the delivery. I want to give Da-HCG a try at one point.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS DAA capsules are usually my go to product due to convenience and price, but Test Force 2 is also a solid product.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only ever used bulk DAA, at that point it should all be the same, i can't wait for the Powerchews DAA, each serving will have 3g's of DAA and 2g's of LCLT

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've found that sodium DAA has more of a pronounced effect for me (libido, strength & even mild acne) more than regular/bulk DAA...seemingly better absorption, so SNS DAA, TCF-1...but having said that, people report good results using bulk DAA...and would still like to try out TestForce2....

Oh, and btw, Nutraplanet > bb.com

...just sayin ;)

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
SNS always put out such high quality pures. If your looking for a more complete DAA based formula, Core TEST has an unbelievably impressive profile.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
+1 for Lit-Up is a fantastic prewo, my first experience with DAA has been with that
and my strength simply skyrocketed. I'll start running my other two tubs of it soon

I don't use bulk DAA but I'd go with Omega for bulk
I use their BCAA and Beta Ala and love 'em

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
SNS always put out such high quality pures. If your looking for a more complete DAA based formula, Core TEST has an unbelievably impressive profile.
what he said ^^^^

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sns DAA for caps prolly the best capped value of DAA out there and great quality as well

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
Powerchews is coming out with a new chew thats DAA not shire if you have ever tried powerchews but they taste like candy. I call it gym candy and they also have a creatine chew and BCAA chews 45 servings per tub well worth the buy bro.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Are NTBM and PowerChews related? It seems like every NTBM pushes them also. JW

On topic, only DAA I used was TCF-1, it worked nice. Few friends have also used TCF-1 and been satisfied.