Fat loss insan1ty with Sup3r-11 and Ignit3

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bro, the way youre going youll have earnt yourself a Special Limited Edition SUP3R-11, featuring our patented Demi-goddess Application Technology:

Lol, while everyone else is worried about contaminating their spouse, demigoddesses are using this special application method with great success? Lots of dermal coverage area.

Just finished my workout for the day. Had to do it earlier than normal because of some other things I need to take care of this evening.

The workout is as follows:

Squats -
8 x 135 warm up
8 x 225 warm up
4 sets of 5 x 275
1 set of 4 x 275

I missed my last rep. A couple weeks ago I. Would get 5 x 5 without a challenge and it is definitely getting heavier. My issue was that I could bang out 275 or even 295 and be fine and get my reps, but coming back to do squats 2 nights later caused me to cramp up on just the warm up set so badly I couldn't stand.

Bench Presses:
1 set x 95 warm up
4 sets of 5 x 190
1 set of 4 x 190

Last bench workout I did 3 sets of 5 x 190 and got 4 reps each on my last 2 sets x 190. So that is actually a slight improvement and I ALMOST got the last rep that I missed this workout too.

Bent-Over Rows-
4 sets of 5 x 190
1 set if 4 x 190

Again, last workout was 3 sets of 5 and 2 sets of 4 x 190.

I was dead tired this workout, but since I was going early, I used a sample pack of IForce Conquer before the workout and it kept me going. Piña Colada Endur3 was used intra-workout.

I took lo get breaks than usual...just a little longer.

It seems strange. My legs usually grow and my upper body is usually weak. But over the last couple workouts it seems like I'm losing strength in my legs and gaining in my upper body. I am wondering if 11-KT isn't totally systemic and may have a stronger effect in the application site, since I apply to my neck, shoulders, traps and chest and those muscles seem to be crawling forward, even in this deficit - while my legs are slipping. Just a hypothesis...I will keep an eye on this though and maybe test it by applying to my legs.

My legs recovered fairly well from the squats two days ago and I didn't have the cramping issues I normally do. I threw i. 1 extra warm up with a light weight, so maybe that helped, but given the fact that it happens so badly that I literally hurt to stand, and now I just completed a workout...I have to believe the Sup3r-11 is having a positive impact on my recovery.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, he really should have saved that for my PCT.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I don't see the need for a PCT to rebound from this just post more of that stuff.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's a PCT test....if you see that and don't feel anything in your gut, you need some Clomid

Hastur

Awards
I wasn't expecting any mood improvements or anything, and maybe it's still placebo. I still have some issues, but the anxiety and the anger over things has subsided greatly. And I was in the same boat. I've thought that I may be hypothyroid for years, but always ignored it because I just figured it was an excuse and that I was looking for an easy way out and I was fine. But I always have cold hands and feet, low body temperature, gain weight easily and have been fat all my life if I'm not working out like crazy or doing an extreme diet like this, etc. I can't say I've diagnosted myself and I don't want to imply that, but it may be a reason for people to get things checked.
Verbatim my personal experience. In winter my hands are actually cold to the point of concern. Feet too. I better get some pharma T3...

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah man, I've always told myself it was an excuse. I'm taking about 25 mcg/day and I do feel better. I've had some things that normally upset me and give me anxiety and anger and that has all changed, like a huge weight off my shoulders. It could the the 11-kt too, but I've used it before and it wasn't this profound. I wish I had some bloods.

On the other hand, my last PSMF round had me losing an average of 0.5 Pou D's per day over time. I was eating 600-00 calories, and if a half pound if bodyfat is 1,750 calories, that means my daily caloric expenditure was around d 2,350-2,550 calories. My basal metabolism should probably be around 2100 cals/day give or take, so with activity I would think that is about right...maybe just slightly low.

I am not sure what to think though

Hastur

Awards
Yeah man, I've always told myself it was an excuse. I'm taking about 25 mcg/day and I do feel better. I've had some things that normally upset me and give me anxiety and anger and that has all changed, like a huge weight off my shoulders. It could the the 11-kt too, but I've used it before and it wasn't this profound. I wish I had some bloods.

On the other hand, my last PSMF round had me losing an average of 0.5 Pou D's per day over time. I was eating 600-00 calories, and if a half pound if bodyfat is 1,750 calories, that means my daily caloric expenditure was around d 2,350-2,550 calories. My basal metabolism should probably be around 2100 cals/day give or take, so with activity I would think that is about right...maybe just slightly low.

I am not sure what to think though
It definitely sounds worth trying for me. I'd love to see an improvement in all the aspects we've discussed having in common. I almost bought some for this cycle, and didn't at the last moment. Dang!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today's stats haven't changed much, but that happens from time to time. You stick at a point for a couple days, and then suddenly you just drop some more weight.

Weight: 201
Tanita Bodyfat: 32%
Waist: Just under 43.75"
Waking Body Temperature: 96.8

Since all I ate yesterday was 5 scoops of protein powder, 1 light cheese stick (50 cals/7 grams protein), a piece of fish and a bag of broccoli, I know my total caloric intake was below 900. Oh, and I had the pre-workout and the endur3 - but I don't believe those have many calories. Working out and eating 900 calories means I had to have lost some weight, it just isn't showing yet.

My legs are a little stiff from the squats last night.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed, good luck bro I wish you all the best!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome Solidsnake! Great name, really. haha.

I took my afternoon dose of Brite, Ignit3, Combustion and T3 as well as a second dose of Sup3r-11. I've been using some hand sanitizer 10-20 minutes after I apply the Sup3r-11 just for good measure, although it probably isn't necessary. I'm feeling really warm this afternoon so I just took my temperature and it is just 96.9. Whatever, I don't know what it really means, but I'm consistently between 96-98 degrees, with large fluctuations and only once have I been above 98. Most of the time I'm 96.8-97.8. I find it strange that I feel so warm and my temp is so low.

I noticed this article on the AM homepage:

http://anabolicminds.com/articles/cardio-suppress-resting-metabolic-rate-rmr-22100/

This strikes me because I didn't realize there was a "movement" demonizing cardio. Everyone on here always talks about metabolic slow down from dieting, and I've begun to think this is a bit of a fallacy. What I had noticed on here and in real life is, that the people who seem to have the hardest metabolic shut down often do A LOT of exercise, usually in the form of cardio. I'd hypothesized that chronic exercise coupled with a caloric deficit is actually what caused metabolic shutdown and often advise people to back off the exercise a little....but people rarely listen to me, and I'm used to that :)

I just thought that was interesting....especially since I'm doing a PSMF and way below what most people would see as being a healthy intake.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Morning weigh in:

Weight: 202.5
Tanita Bodyfat %: 31%
Waist: 43.5

Yesterday I ate 1 bag of beef jerky which had 150 calories and 27 grams of protein. 2 scoops of PES Select (240 calories and 48 grams/protein), 2 cheese sticks (100 calories/14 grams protein), 5 oz of chicken (200 calories/~40 grams of protein) and 1 bag of broccoli (135 calories and approx. 6 grams protein). Total 825 calories and 135 grams of protein.

Given my caloric intake, I'm not sure how I've gained 1.5 pounds. The only explanation is water. I'm not very concerned with it, because I know I'm nowhere near my daily requirement for calories so I have to be using something for the shortfall. And beyond water, I have nothing that I've eaten to make available for adding weight. This happens quite a bit while dieting - you stay the same, stay the same, etc. and then suddenly it just all falls off.

I am noticing some increased leanness around my chest and neck, and some vascularity. It's minimal, but I'm not a vascular guy and I can notice it. It is most likely that the application sites have the thinnest skin and lose fat first - but it seems to be that I'm getting more definition right at the application site the most. Or it could be in my head. I figure the 2 week mark is a good time to take more photos, but I'm just going off my own view right now.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When do you usually take Ignite?
I normally take 3 in the morning with 1 combustion ...on an empty stomach soon after waking up. I take another 2 with 1 combustion in the afternoon...between 2-4 usually.

CJNator

Awards
I normally take 3 in the morning with 1 combustion ...on an empty stomach soon after waking up. I take another 2 with 1 combustion in the afternoon...between 2-4 usually.
Do you do fasted cardio? If you don't you 100% should try, either LISS or HIIT.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been considering adding in some Liss. I'm not a big fan of cardio to begin with. But I've been thinking about it. Not only might it help me burn some extra calories but it may get my legs to heal a little quicker maybe since I'm doing squats every other day and they are having some issues.

My issue is that I'm in such a large caloric deficit just with my diet and weight lifting and I'm also taking T3. I'm trying to spare as much muscle as possible. I would assume I'm going to lose some. But I'm concerned that even additional cardio like running that more. On the other hand I could just be making excuses.

CJNator

Awards
With the alpha yohimbine(Ingnite, but alpha yohimbine alone is amazing so the fat burner itself should definitely up the ante) , t3, and Super11. You're definitely missing out on a ton of fat loss, maybe add 100-200 calories and add as much fasted cardio as you can.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
With the alpha yohimbine(Ingnite, but alpha yohimbine alone is amazing so the fat burner itself should definitely up the ante) , t3, and Super11. You're definitely missing out on a ton of fat loss, maybe add 100-200 calories and add as much fasted cardio as you can.
I guess you are right. And there's only one way to know for certain. It's time to stop making excuses. Now I just have to find some time.

CJNator

Awards
I guess you are right. And there's only one way to know for certain. It's time to stop making excuses. Now I just have to find some time.
Well try this, I don't know where you live or anything about your daily schedule but right in the morning pop you Ignite and t3, then go for a walk with some music. Also 4-6 hours after you eat a meal would be good too I believe.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
In for the ride. Good luck bro. I've lost 89 pounds so far so know the journey you're going through. I was 264 pounds and 34% BF. I'm now 187 and 16% BF. I've since added a few pounds of muscle too as I lost a lot of muscle doing insane cardio. ( a bad shoulder and operation stopped my weight training for a long time)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for the ride. Good luck bro. I've lost 89 pounds so far so know the journey you're going through. I was 264 pounds and 34% BF. I'm now 187 and 16% BF. I've since added a few pounds of muscle too as I lost a lot of muscle doing insane cardio. ( a bad shoulder and operation stopped my weight training for a long time)
Welcome! Great job on the transformation. When I started, I was over 290. I don't even know what I was. Just one day I started working out with weights again, just so I would be able to move easier, and after a couple months I weighed myself and I was 290. Over the next year I dropped to about 250, and then last year I dropped to 178 (briefly). If I could be 16% at 187, that would be awesome....but you are further along than I am, great job!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been thinking a lot about the "myths" of weight loss. I kind of hope this log tests some ideas that people have about what is possible. I'm not saying it is right or wrong, just possible. My hope is that someone might try to do something differently, and achieve something that they wouldn't have because they had ideas that limited their actions.

For me, I've honestly had the idea to go on a drastic calorie reduced diet since I was in college. I had the knowledge and a plan, and I always feared it and thought it was unhealthy. Then another AM member Grayson started talking to me about a PSMF and I decided to try it, and overcame my belief that it is unhealthy and I just shouldn't do it. Funny thing is - I was never afraid of how much I OVER ate. But I was afraid of under eating.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
It's interesting reading your log and seeing how much you eat. I used to eat at a massive calorie deficit and along with insane amounts of cardio, could virtually see the fat falling off me. The problem was, so did all my muscle. I couldn't weight train for years due to injury and this took its toll. I was lean but with no muscle. I'm now a Keto athlete and eat a lot more than maintenance calories on a daily basis but still lose weight or at least never go up in weight with fat. Although I increase weight with the muscle I add. I still do a lot of cardio as I really like being fit, but also weight train as I'm recomping at the moment. My aim now is 12% BF and to lose my last stubborn stomach/love handle fat.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
By the way I've been Keto adapted for over half a year now so if u need advice just hit me up. There's lots to learn and there's no reason for me to go back to a normal diet. I always train fasted, wether it's a 10 mile run or weightraining and never have any low energy issues. I haven't gone above 30 grams of carbs a day now for many months. Although lately I have considered throwing in a carb day to see if it helps with the last stubborn bit of fat to lose/cortisol control. We will see. I'm still trying to research it

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's interesting reading your log and seeing how much you eat. I used to eat at a massive calorie deficit and along with insane amounts of cardio, could virtually see the fat falling off me. The problem was, so did all my muscle. I couldn't weight train for years due to injury and this took its toll. I was lean but with no muscle. I'm now a Keto athlete and eat a lot more than maintenance calories on a daily basis but still lose weight or at least never go up in weight with fat. Although I increase weight with the muscle I add. I still do a lot of cardio as I really like being fit, but also weight train as I'm recomping at the moment. My aim now is 12% BF and to lose my last stubborn stomach/love handle fat.
By the way I've been Keto adapted for over half a year now so if u need advice just hit me up. There's lots to learn and there's no reason for me to go back to a normal diet. I always train fasted, wether it's a 10 mile run or weightraining and never have any low energy issues. I haven't gone above 30 grams of carbs a day now for many months. Although lately I have considered throwing in a carb day to see if it helps with the last stubborn bit of fat to lose/cortisol control. We will see. I'm still trying to research it
Man, no carbs for 6 months? That's crazy. I wouldn't be able to avoid anything for that long, haha. Tonight is my cheat night and I'm dying for something good. You should look up Lyle Mcdonald's work. The Ultimate Diet 2.0 may be along the lines of what you're looking for. He recommends refeeds.

I've definitely got some brain fog this week from the lack of carbs. It was really bad at the beginning of the week, and was getting better, but today I'm in a trance. Almost can't function mentally. I'm not good at going into ketosis, it takes me forever. This diet isn't based on ketosis though, it's just a side effect.

I'm getting ready to go lift now, another night of 5X5. We will see how my legs hold out, they're feeling OK, but a little stiff.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks I will definitely look into it. True Keto adaptation can take up to a month although u can force it a lot quicker. For example I can get into ketosis within a week by training extremely hard and depleting my glycogen stores. With regards to the brain fog, this will pass. I usually get 'Keto flu' as they call it for maybe 3 days or so, then it passes.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, thanks for the mention! Yep, PSMF is the way to go if your body can handle it, and the 11-keto might be a nice adjunct to a diet that lowers beneficial hormones and increases catabolic ones. I would just be careful with the 11-keto product, especially from OL. I'm going to keep my comments about the company to myself, however I tried 11-keto from Iron Legion about 2 years ago or so and it did practically nothing. I wrote a review for it on my site, but I'm not going to link it here. You can PM me if you want and I'll send it to you.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Grayson, thanks for your thoughts on this. I've used IL's product too. It was under dosed for sure, I had to use 3 ML a day to notice much, and this product gives about the same dosage per day as 3 ml of IL's, so I'm hoping it's as effective. If all goes well, I'll be running this for 12 weeks, with the last 4 weeks being at double dose (500 mg/day).

Last night wasn't the best night. My legs started cramping bad on the third set of squats during my 5X5 and I had to stop the workout. This is what's been happening to me. I squat, come back the second workout, cramp up and can't complete it, need to take an extra 2-3 days off, start all over. Only this time, I made it to the third workout. I've tried dropping the weight down really low and building back up, but as soon as I get to about 275-295 this starts to happen. Plus, I'm losing some strength.

My legs were killing me last night, however, and I put the 11-KT on my inner thighs to see if that helped at all, and this morning they feel a lot better. I may do my night application on my thighs for a while and see if that does anything.

I also had a cheat meal last night. I try to limit this to Friday nights and make a schedule of it. It just works for me. I had some boneless wings with onion rings and a couple cheese sticks.

As usual, after my cheat meal, I've gained weight, but I think this is usually from glycogen retention and it typically starts the cycle over again and weight starts coming off. My morning weigh in was:

Bodyweight: 203.5
Tanita Bodyfat: 31%
Waist: 43.5"

Looking in the mirror, I may have gained a pound, but I'm seeing some definition start to come out. I expect this week should be pretty good.

Just took my Ignit3, Combustion and T3. Will take Brite and Sup3r-11 after my shower.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok thanks I will definitely look into it. True Keto adaptation can take up to a month although u can force it a lot quicker. For example I can get into ketosis within a week by training extremely hard and depleting my glycogen stores. With regards to the brain fog, this will pass. I usually get 'Keto flu' as they call it for maybe 3 days or so, then it passes.
Yeah, I don't even go into ketosis for a week or so usually. It's a rough transition. I just had a cheat meal, so I'm sure I've started all over, but after a couple weeks I usually get used to the cycles.

CJNator

Awards
Cramps are a sign of over reaching, imo lower the volume. You are in a major heavy deficit and also a deload can help. What your weekly workout schedule look like?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I am thinking of scrapping the current routine just because I get the volume to work right now. I'm basically ally doing a strong lifts 5x5...lifting every other day.

My legs were KILLING me last night so I decided to test my theory and put the Sup3r-11 on my inner thigh after my workout. They don't really even hurt today. Maybe....

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Throw in a full body depletion workout every few weeks and your fat loss as well should continue uninterrupted.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Throw in a full body depletion workout every few weeks and your fat loss as well should continue uninterrupted.
Sound like placebo imo but look at my routine, im in a surplus so its more effective but recovery is great, Im rarely sore, and it's pretty quick. You won't get that destroying your muscle feeling but it's effective if you stick to it and track your lifts http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279632
Thanks guys. I will take a look at both. I've had a busy day today. I woke up at 630 this morning to help my buddy put down a floor in his office building. I was working away at that until 330 and that was pretty physical and tiring. I hadn't had time to eat anything and was running on black coffee. I came home, had 2 scoops of Select in water and headed out to do some chores and help my gfs clean 2 office buildings. When I got home I started putting a roof on my girlfriend's greenhouse.

I just had 6 oz. Of chicken, 3 oz. Of spinach and chicken broth for dinner. Total calories for the day is only at 520 at this point...so I am going to have a couple scoops of select a little later.

The weird thing today is, I'm not hungry and my energy is high. Not high like I'm bouncing off the walls, but I can just keep going it seems. I'm not sure what it is...but I like it.

And despite my tired cramping legs last night, I have no pain at all today.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here is this morning's weigh in:

My measurements this morning are as follows:

Bodyweight: 202.5 pounds
Tanita Bodyfat %: 30%
Waist: 43.5''
Chest 44"
Legs: 26.5"
Biceps: 15.75"

Bodyfat Caliper Measurements:
Chest: 9 mm (-1)
Waist: 33 mm (-2)
Thigh: 20 mm (+5)
Estimated % = 20%

The inaccuracies of the skin fold measurements are shown here. I'm about the same on the first two items, but my lack of skill/practice created a huge increase on my thigh measurement. My thigh is hard to really pinch, it's pretty hard, so I think I did something wrong last week. I also found a different chart (I lost the one that came with the calipers), which suggests a much lower bodyfat %. - I couldn't find the one I used last week.

In 1 week I've lost 4.5 pounds and a half inch off my waist. My chest and thighs went up about 1/4" also, which I found strange. My biceps went down 1/4". All measurements are unflexed/relaxed except biceps. The mirror is looking pretty different though.

bdogg5442

bdogg5442

Awards
Keep it up brotha. Here for the journey with ya.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
The caliper is tricky to get down, buts it's quite useful when you do it right and take regular measurements. You really NEED to take every measurement the same exact way every time. Like get it down to a 1/100th of an inch for the amount of fat you pinch and in the same exact 0lace as the time before. Lol. I always take multiple measurements of the same area until I get 3 in a row that are the same.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The caliper is tricky to get down, buts it's quite useful when you do it right and take regular measurements. You really NEED to take every measurement the same exact way every time. Like get it down to a 1/100th of an inch for the amount of fat you pinch and in the same exact 0lace as the time before. Lol. I always take multiple measurements of the same area until I get 3 in a row that are the same.
100% what I am finding. Still getting the skill down though...not a lack of trying, just a lack of having a great, repeatable method just yet.

I will say that my sides feel MUCH leaner, etc. But that is subjective.

Hastur

Awards
Here is this morning's weigh in:

My measurements this morning are as follows:

Bodyweight: 202.5 pounds
Tanita Bodyfat %: 30%
Waist: 43.5''
Chest 44"
Legs: 26.5"
Biceps: 15.75"

Bodyfat Caliper Measurements:
Chest: 9 mm (-1)
Waist: 33 mm (-2)
Thigh: 20 mm (+5)
Estimated % = 20%

The inaccuracies of the skin fold measurements are shown here. I'm about the same on the first two items, but my lack of skill/practice created a huge increase on my thigh measurement. My thigh is hard to really pinch, it's pretty hard, so I think I did something wrong last week. I also found a different chart (I lost the one that came with the calipers), which suggests a much lower bodyfat %. - I couldn't find the one I used last week.

In 1 week I've lost 4.5 pounds and a half inch off my waist. My chest and thighs went up about 1/4" also, which I found strange. My biceps went down 1/4". All measurements are unflexed/relaxed except biceps. The mirror is looking pretty different though.
4.5lbs in one week? Reminds me of when I did Keto, which was a real pain... Very nice progress, bro. I wouldn't rely too much on measurements alone, on anabolics you'll get a recomposition effect even at very low calories, and the higher your BF% the more pronounced it seems to be for people. My legs blew up even in a caloric deficit, it was all the damn squatting! lol Keep up the good work, buddy!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4.5lbs in one week? Reminds me of when I did Keto, which was a real pain... Very nice progress, bro. I wouldn't rely too much on measurements alone, on anabolics you'll get a recomposition effect even at very low calories, and the higher your BF% the more pronounced it seems to be for people. My legs blew up even in a caloric deficit, it was all the damn squatting! lol Keep up the good work, buddy!
Thanks Hastur! 4.5 pounds in a week is great. If I could keep that up, I'd be amazed. I was averaging 3.5 pounds when I was doing the PSMF before.

The bad news today, I fell off the diet. I had a birthday party for a family friend to go to yesterday, and the person who threw the party always has really good food there. I was avoiding eating for a long time, and actually hadn't eaten anything all day until about 5 PM. After about 100 people offering me food, and after me trying to just keep telling myself if I see something I like all I have to do is wait 20 minutes and it will be gone because everyone else will eat it and I won't have the issue anymore, I caved and had a burger with some fries. It's my weakness.

Despite the fact it was all I ate all day, it was still a big burger and fries, late in the day, and my weigh in reflects this:

Bodyweight: 203.5 pounds
Tanita Bodyfat %: 29%

Time to get back at it and start making up for lost ground!

Hastur

Awards
Thanks Hastur! 4.5 pounds in a week is great. If I could keep that up, I'd be amazed. I was averaging 3.5 pounds when I was doing the PSMF before.

The bad news today, I fell off the diet. I had a birthday party for a family friend to go to yesterday, and the person who threw the party always has really good food there. I was avoiding eating for a long time, and actually hadn't eaten anything all day until about 5 PM. After about 100 people offering me food, and after me trying to just keep telling myself if I see something I like all I have to do is wait 20 minutes and it will be gone because everyone else will eat it and I won't have the issue anymore, I caved and had a burger with some fries. It's my weakness.

Despite the fact it was all I ate all day, it was still a big burger and fries, late in the day, and my weigh in reflects this:

Bodyweight: 203.5 pounds
Tanita Bodyfat %: 29%

Time to get back at it and start making up for lost ground!
Don't get discouraged! I know personally a burger and fries would put on 3-4lbs just because of the sodium and increased water retention, I'm very sensitive to it with all these excess adipocytes I have. But the weight always dissipated about as quickly as it was put on. So that little bump in the road for you is nothing in the long run, it's a new day after all!

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
^^ yup agreed. As u know I'm Keto and one reason why I don't do carb refeeds is I can put on 10 pounds the day after a refeed day. I kid you not! Of course this is water retention and sodium as mentioned above. For every gram of glycogen your body stores, it needs up to 4 grams of water to bind with it. This is why it's such a nightmare. It's only temporary though. Keep up the good work bro

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't get discouraged! I know personally a burger and fries would put on 3-4lbs just because of the sodium and increased water retention, I'm very sensitive to it with all these excess adipocytes I have. But the weight always dissipated about as quickly as it was put on. So that little bump in the road for you is nothing in the long run, it's a new day after all!
Thanks man, I think we are the same way ...gain fat easily. Like you said, what goes on quickly often is just water and comes off fast too.. It is what matters over time that counts.

^^ yup agreed. As u know I'm Keto and one reason why I don't do carb refeeds is I can put on 10 pounds the day after a refeed day. I kid you not! Of course this is water retention and sodium as mentioned above. For every gram of glycogen your body stores, it needs up to 4 grams of water to bind with it. This is why it's such a nightmare. It's only temporary though. Keep up the good work bro
Thank you for the support! I try not to let weight fluctuations bother me. At the end of the day, my weight doesn't matter, it is how much fat I have that matters, and filling up on water and glycogen doesn't matter. Just like losing glycogen and water at the beginning of a diet doesn't mean you have less fat, gaining those pounds doesn't mean you have more fat . Carb referees can mess with your head, but weight is just a tool, not a real end goal. Refeeds have a purpose, IMO.

I was back at it today. I am really busy, just like anyone, but I fall off because of a lack of time to prepare meals most of the time. Today was so busy that I ate almost nothing. I had 150 calories of beef jerky and a 0 calorie Monster drink this afternoon. I just had 6 oz of chicken and 3 oz of spinach for dinner. Funny thing is, I am not even hungry today. I missed my second dose of Ignit3 and Combustion. And took my second dose of T3 late. My calories are way low, as is my protein.

I was looking in the mirror, and this may just be in my head, but I really think I am seeing some real change. I will do photos on Sunday, and hope it shows something good, but I am seeing more change in my chest and upper and than I would expect for 10 pounds down in the past 2 weeks.

Thank you all for following and sorry I haven't had more time for updates. If there is anything I can do to make this log better for anyone, feel free to let me know. I will do my best.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Just keep plugging away man...we all want you getting that extra bottle

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the work man! We're all rooting for you bro!

#DemiNation

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank is guys, I appreciate the support. I am really hoping I earn that special applicator you promised too NAM.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today's weight in is a bit weird:

Bodyweight: 204 pounds
Bodyfat %: 28%

Not sure how I've gained weight. I added up everything I ate yesterday and it totals 750 calories. But I did eat a scoop of whey and 2 cheese sticks (50 calories each, 7 grams protein) later in the night to increase my protein/cals a little. But I don't even know what my body would have in it that weighed a pound.. Maybe I just drank more yesterday. I'm not worried about it. I know that I will have a day where it just flushes out.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Remember what I sited above about the 1 to 4 ratio of glycogen and water. Well salt has a ratio many times above that. Closer to 100/1. Could you have added too much salt which has caused water retention?