Fat loss insan1ty with Sup3r-11 and Ignit3

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No issues @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=245584" target="_blank">FireTitan</a></u> ...I understand. Left you an epic voicemail. Haha.

Just had to share this:

[video]https://youtu.be/Fle4QNtSiRs[/video]

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No issues @<u><a rel="nofollow" href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=245584" target="_blank">FireTitan</a></u> ...I understand. Left you an epic voicemail. Haha.

Just had to share this:

[video]https://youtu.be/Fle4QNtSiRs[/video]
Nice!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am not sure what the deal is with things...my mentions don't seem to be working right and when I post a video it doesn't seem to embed, just asks for a link. Maybe I am an idiot.

At any rate, had a busy day today, trying to help my dad build some 2 x 4 shelves and he had to pick up a snow blower, so I spent a good amount of time with him grabbing lumber and plywood, etc. Things take a long time with him and I wind up doing all the lifting haha.

After all that, I worked out. My thighs were actually very stiff and sore from the previous two nights - I thought about skipping but then I imagined hairygrandpa pointing out that I am getting fat (I am...a little), FireTitan squatting 300 for 15, Tank999doing bent over rows with 285 while dieting on protein and coconut oil shakes, BEAST73 just being beast73, and Kaprice saying, "take it easy, I'm not killing myself and still getting results. You are crazy HIT4me"

And I did this:

Squats
1 x 8 x 225
1 x 13 x 260 (+10 pounds from 2 nights ago, -2 reps)

Straight Legged Deadlifts
1 x 15 x 255 (+10 pounds)

Pull Ups
1 x 12 x BW (decrease in reps)

Bench Presses
1 x 8 x 135 warm up
1 x 13 x 170 (+5 pounds from last night, -2 reps)

Military Presses
1 x 14 x 95 (+5 pounds, -1 rep)

Rope Face Pulls
1 x 15 x 65 (+5 pounds)

Rope Press Downs
1 x 14 x 37.5 (+2.5 pounds, -1 rep)

Barbell Curls
1 x 13 x 75 (+5 pounds, -2 reps)

So far, seems that 1 set for each body part, every day, so far seems pretty effective.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not sure what the deal is with things...my mentions don't seem to be working right and when I post a video it doesn't seem to embed, just asks for a link. Maybe I am an idiot.

At any rate, had a busy day today, trying to help my dad build some 2 x 4 shelves and he had to pick up a snow blower, so I spent a good amount of time with him grabbing lumber and plywood, etc. Things take a long time with him and I wind up doing all the lifting haha.

After all that, I worked out. My thighs were actually very stiff and sore from the previous two nights - I thought about skipping but then I imagined hairygrandpa pointing out that I am getting fat (I am...a little), FireTitan squatting 300 for 15, Tank999doing bent over rows with 285 while dieting on protein and coconut oil shakes, BEAST73 just being beast73, and Kaprice saying, "take it easy, I'm not killing myself and still getting results. You are crazy HIT4me"

And I did this:

Squats
1 x 8 x 225

Pull Ups

Bench Presses
1 x 8 x 135 warm up

Military Presses

Rope Face Pulls
1 x 15 x 65 (+5 pounds)

Rope Press Downs

Barbell Curls

So far, seems that 1 set for each body part, every day, so far seems pretty effective.
Looks good. Bet your glad you hit the gym! Enjoy the time with your dad.
Glad you didn't tag me. "I just skipped my workout like studhorse because his legs were a little tight and I'm a puss.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks good. Bet your glad you hit the gym! Enjoy the time with your dad.
Glad you didn't tag me. "I just skipped my workout like studhorse because his legs were a little tight and I'm a puss.
Lol...sorry bro ...you are the one I know is watching my HST adaptations and knows what is going on with HST so I really appreciate your input ...actually, you are the one I think of letting down on figuring out if 6 days HST will work if I skip. I anticipate squat/deadlifting back to back days 6 days a week for 6 weeks will be pretty taxing and some hard times will be involved. Just gotta do what I can.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established

And I did this:

Squats
1 x 8 x 225

Pull Ups

Bench Presses
1 x 8 x 135 warm up

Military Presses

Rope Face Pulls
1 x 15 x 65 (+5 pounds)

Rope Press Downs

Barbell Curls

Just so you know, I'm keeping a close eye on all you HST guys - I'm seriously considering it for pct since I know I can't keep up what I'm doing now...I think...
Anyhoo, it's either gonna be hst or 8x8s 3x a week.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol...sorry bro ...you are the one I know is watching my HST adaptations and knows what is going on with HST so I really appreciate your input ...actually, you are the one I think of letting down on figuring out if 6 days HST will work if I skip. I anticipate squat/deadlifting back to back days 6 days a week for 6 weeks will be pretty taxing and some hard times will be involved. Just gotta do what I can.
Oh I got my eye on you!:redeemerwhore:
I'm really interested to see how this works out for you brother. Never know anyone that has done a 6 day HST. I know a guy that has done a AM/PM , but not 6day.
Also curious to see how long you make it before decondtion Needs to start?
So far your killing it.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another workout in the bag:

Deadlifts:
1 x 8 x 275 warm up
1 x 14 x 255 (+10 pounds, -1 rep)

Leg Presses
1 x 15 x 560 (+10 pounds...this actually felt so easy feeling I had to double and triple check the weight to make sure it was all on there.)

Bent Over Rows
1 x 14 x 165 (+10#, -1 rep)

Bench Presses
1 x 8 x 135 warm up
1 x 14 x 170 (+1 rep)

Military Presses
1 x 12 x 95 (-2 reps)

Rope Face Pulls
1 x 15 x 65 (=)

Rope Press Downs
1 x 14 x 37.5 (=)

Barbell Curls
1 x 13 x 75 (=)

Not too bad. Last 4 exercises were a bit of a let down improvement wise. The 15 rep weeks are always the hardest for me and going 6 days is leaving me a but sore...so I would expect that I will over train ...but I will keep pushing and see if I continue to improve over the workouts. If I start failing to make progress, I will make some adjustments .

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another workout in the bag:

Deadlifts:
1 x 8 x 275 warm up
1 x 14 x 255 (+10 pounds, -1 rep)

Leg Presses
1 x 15 x 560 (+10 pounds...this actually felt so easy feeling I had to double and triple check the weight to make sure it was all on there.)

Bent Over Rows
1 x 14 x 165 (+10#, -1 rep)

Bench Presses
1 x 8 x 135 warm up
1 x 14 x 170 (+1 rep)

Military Presses
1 x 12 x 95 (-2 reps)

Rope Face Pulls
1 x 15 x 65 (=)

Rope Press Downs
1 x 14 x 37.5 (=)

Barbell Curls
1 x 13 x 75 (=)

Not too bad. Last 4 exercises were a bit of a let down improvement wise. The 15 rep weeks are always the hardest for me and going 6 days is leaving me a but sore...so I would expect that I will over train ...but I will keep pushing and see if I continue to improve over the workouts. If I start failing to make progress, I will make some adjustments .
Looks good. Please take your own advise on over training.
Stay on top of those progress numbers. I was afraid that you would be going into decondtion after 4-5 weeks with this bad a$$ workout.
I know I would not be able to handle this workout.
I will just give you my man card now!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
HIT4ME, I would love your input on dosing Sup3r-11. I picked up a couple of bottles during that recent BOGO sale, and have a bit of excess abdominal fat I would like to get rid of before an event (in roughly 10 weeks from now). I have been following your thread, but joined in late and didn't go back to read it from the beginning. Do you have kids at all? I am just worried about transference of the 11-kt to my wife and daughter, so any tips would be appreciated!

Yours has been an awesome transformation, btw!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HIT4ME, I would love your input on dosing Sup3r-11. I picked up a couple of bottles during that recent BOGO sale, and have a bit of excess abdominal fat I would like to get rid of before an event (in roughly 10 weeks from now). I have been following your thread, but joined in late and didn't go back to read it from the beginning. Do you have kids at all? I am just worried about transference of the 11-kt to my wife and daughter, so any tips would be appreciated!

most TD's are hard to transfer by skin to skin contact after a couple of hours. If you have really young ones I wouldn't risk it unless you have a shirt on and dont rub it where the shirt doesn't cover.
Dont know about the OL products never have used there TD's HIT4ME should have a better idea.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Sparkss, I had the same concerns about some TDs I'm taking.

Here are things I've done:

* apply to areas the kids/spouse won't be making contact with -- tops of feet, outer thigh, etc.

* Wash hands right after application. I think Hit uses gloves or saran wrap.

* Avoid contact with them within an hour of application.

* Change my under shirt and shirt an hour after application.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I don't have much time...But do you mean you have 2 bottles? What do you have for inventory exactly, what are your current stats?

If you want to bring the A game...Get some DMSO, isopropyl myristate, 99% percent alcohol on Amazon. DMSO can make you stink so you have to decide if it is worth it.

I will give a more detailed response tonight when I have more time.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Hit, I think his question is about how to avoid contaminating his family with the transdermal

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hit, I think his question is about how to avoid contaminating his family with the transdermal
I got that, but you guys covered that part so well! I only have very little to add when I have time to type one of my exceedingly long winded responses...

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses. I know some TDs are more dangerous than others, more toxic to our family (Trest TD for one). I had heard that it can even transfer through clothing in some instances. I also read that some TDs are fully absorbed into the skin after a couple of hours, one poster even recommended taking a shower 1 hour after application (1 hour after it dried) to avoid transference while still getting enough into the bloodstream (although I forget which compound and delivery mechanism that TD used). Since my intended use is the same as Hit4me's I figured I would ask here if he had learned any tips or tricks.

I have several bottles, I stocked up. I am about 15% BF right now.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, so...long response:

You should be cautious around family members. This does hit androgen receptors and virilization potential does exist. I don't have kids, but I am relatively careful with my gfs and would be extremely careful around children.

According to Patrick Arnold, this type of delivery system usually will do it's job in 10-15 minutes. After that, the solvent is probably dry and the transdermal won't have much if any effect. This is good to know because it means that after 20-30 minutes, whatever isn't through your skin isn't going to be, and can be washed off. In theory, it also means penetration of anyone's skin you transfer it to will be pretty low...but that is a shot in the dark and doesn't exhibit caution.

So - two fold - I read this to mean that applying additional solvent AFTER the application has dried may help extra get into your system. This is two fold because it gives you more active and also leaves less on the surface of the skin for transfer. So I usually apply some hand sanitizer liberally about 15 minutes after applying the Super 11.

After that dries, in all reality, you shouldn't have much left on the surface of your skin and you should also be able to wash off whatever is left. If you are with children , washing off is probably the best idea.

In my case, I apply to my neck, shoulders, traps, upper arms and chest. After hand sanitizer and drying time, I cover it all with a t shirt. Obviously a small section of my neck is exposed but in my case I don't worry about it.

Tops of the feet, inner thighs are also great application sites. Covering feet with socks makes it unlikely to transfer to others.

If you have enough...more of this stuff definitely seems better. I just dropped back to 500 mg a day and I may go back to 730 mg again since I dropped back because I was thinking I had low cortisol sides but it turned out to be a bug.

After playing with higher doses, I think the best dosing schedule is 1/4 of your daily dose in the early morning, 1/4 afternoon, 1/2 about an hour before bed.

Super 11 bottles had some dosing issues....so they don't all turn out to be 120 ml. What I did is pour a couple bottles into a measuring cup with ml marks...most of my bottles are about 10% or less short...about 110 ml. So two bottles in Tupperwarefor 220 ml.

I then add 15 ml of DMSO, 10 ml of Isopropyl Myristate and 25 ml of 99% isopropyl alcohol. Brings my total to 270 ml...drops the active from 62.5 mg of 11-kt per ml to approx. 51 mg per ml. Measure with a syringe, apply it, wait for it to dry, wipe it down with hand sanitizer. As KAPrice said, I use a glove or zip lock bag to apply. Don't use hands to rub this in...it won't absorbed well through hands.

And now for my update:

I had a long day in the car today. I have a shizzle of work to get done before Thursday and I didn't work out until 7:30. I was exhausted, my legs were feeling it and cramping a little after my warm up.

Squats:
1 x 8 x 225
1 x 12 x 260 (-1 rep)

1 x 13 x 265 (+10 pounds, -2 reps)

Pull Ups
1 x 9 x BW (-3 reps)

And then I quit. Hard to say that one workout is definitive over training and I may just be tired...but I am not pushing it.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, so...long response:

You should be cautious around family members. This does hit androgen receptors and virilization potential does exist. I don't have kids, but I am relatively careful with my gfs and would be extremely careful around children.

According to Patrick Arnold, this type of delivery system usually will do it's job in 10-15 minutes. After that, the solvent is probably dry and the transdermal won't have much if any effect. This is good to know because it means that after 20-30 minutes, whatever isn't through your skin isn't going to be, and can be washed off. In theory, it also means penetration of anyone's skin you transfer it to will be pretty low...but that is a shot in the dark and doesn't exhibit caution.

So - two fold - I read this to mean that applying additional solvent AFTER the application has dried may help extra get into your system. This is two fold because it gives you more active and also leaves less on the surface of the skin for transfer. So I usually apply some hand sanitizer liberally about 15 minutes after applying the Super 11.

After that dries, in all reality, you shouldn't have much left on the surface of your skin and you should also be able to wash off whatever is left. If you are with children , washing off is probably the best idea.

In my case, I apply to my neck, shoulders, traps, upper arms and chest. After hand sanitizer and drying time, I cover it all with a t shirt. Obviously a small section of my neck is exposed but in my case I don't worry about it.

Tops of the feet, inner thighs are also great application sites. Covering feet with socks makes it unlikely to transfer to others.

If you have enough...more of this stuff definitely seems better. I just dropped back to 500 mg a day and I may go back to 730 mg again since I dropped back because I was thinking I had low cortisol sides but it turned out to be a bug.

After playing with higher doses, I think the best dosing schedule is 1/4 of your daily dose in the early morning, 1/4 afternoon, 1/2 about an hour before bed.

Super 11 bottles had some dosing issues....so they don't all turn out to be 120 ml. What I did is pour a couple bottles into a measuring cup with ml marks...most of my bottles are about 10% or less short...about 110 ml. So two bottles in Tupperwarefor 220 ml.

I then add 15 ml of DMSO, 10 ml of Isopropyl Myristate and 25 ml of 99% isopropyl alcohol. Brings my total to 270 ml...drops the active from 62.5 mg of 11-kt per ml to approx. 51 mg per ml. Measure with a syringe, apply it, wait for it to dry, wipe it down with hand sanitizer. As KAPrice said, I use a glove or zip lock bag to apply. Don't use hands to rub this in...it won't absorbed well through hands.

And now for my update:

I had a long day in the car today. I have a shizzle of work to get done before Thursday and I didn't work out until 7:30. I was exhausted, my legs were feeling it and cramping a little after my warm up.

Squats:
1 x 8 x 225
1 x 12 x 260 (-1 rep)

1 x 13 x 265 (+10 pounds, -2 reps)

Pull Ups
1 x 9 x BW (-3 reps)

And then I quit. Hard to say that one workout is definitive over training and I may just be tired...but I am not pushing it.
Nice info.
If Your numbers keep dropping you need to address over training brother.
Sounds like it might just be environmental.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Recovery and Bounce back.. bro
Yeah, it may just be that it was a long day at work too...that's life.
Sparkss - I also meant to mention, do you have PCT lined up? I strongly recommend having a SERM and OTC PCT on hand ...although...I feel like even at this high dose...I may come off and still be fine...but it isn't wise.

What I did on my first cycle in this thread when I had more cash, was to use Super PCT, Nolva at 20/20/10/10, and exotherm as I came off...exo works real well IMO when coming off 11-KT because it actually seems to have similar effects for me as far as fat loss and strength retention. I just can't afford it this time around.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice info.
If Your numbers keep dropping you need to address over training brother.
Sounds like it might just be environmental.
Yeah....I wouldn't be surprised if I had to drop back. I was feeling good until yesterday, which is ironic because I was getting stronger while I was sick and then I wasn't sick and started noticing numbers slipping. But, on the other hand...1-2 workouts is hard to gauge. The 15 rep weeks always kill me too...so right now I am feeling it. I may take off until Friday and start back up...we will see

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have another decline I would take 3-4 days off if you don't want to go into decondtion.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HIT4ME you're a rockstar brother and Im proud of you. But...I apologize for my lack of participation lately.... you fat a$$ .

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HIT4ME you're a rockstar brother and Im proud of you. But...I apologize for my lack of participation lately.... you fat a$$ .
I love you to, you fat f#ck.

Actually...everyone is saying I do things ack basswards ....maybe that is why I am fat AND small. Now, I just have to reverse everything and I will get big and lean? Seems plausible to me.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh yeah. And you with your apologizing. WTF is with you man? You know, it's been 1 day since you responded and now 10 minutes with out an answer from you. You are lucky I don't do Facebook. I would have to friend you just so I could unfriend you for this bullsh1t.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah. And you with your apologizing. WTF is with you man? You know, it's been 1 day since you responded and now 10 minutes with out an answer from you. You are lucky I don't do Facebook. I would have to friend you just so I could unfriend you for this bullsh1t.
Im sketchy as h3ll bro!! What can I say.!!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it may just be that it was a long day at work too...that's life.
Sparkss - I also meant to mention, do you have PCT lined up? I strongly recommend having a SERM and OTC PCT on hand ...although...I feel like even at this high dose...I may come off and still be fine...but it isn't wise.

What I did on my first cycle in this thread when I had more cash, was to use Super PCT, Nolva at 20/20/10/10, and exotherm as I came off...exo works real well IMO when coming off 11-KT because it actually seems to have similar effects for me as far as fat loss and strength retention. I just can't afford it this time around.
Thanks for the first post, I did not know the roughly 30 min threshold for absorption nor the dosing of up to 4 times a day for Sup3r-11. I had already planned to pour a couple into tupperware and use a syringe to dispense, as I hate the OL pump for TD stuff. They always clog and cause problems :). Thanks for the info on the DMSO and the rest of it. I will be looking into it.

For PCT, no, nothing lined up (although I do have pharma Clomid on hand). I am on doctor administered TRT. I started a couple of months ago. I also already taking/planning to take policosanol and NAC daily, for general health purposes (haven't started the NAC yet, but it is on the way), so lipids and liver functions should be covered for most of the milder PHs.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the first post, I did not know the roughly 30 min threshold for absorption nor the dosing of up to 4 times a day for Sup3r-11. I had already planned to pour a couple into tupperware and use a syringe to dispense, as I hate the OL pump for TD stuff. They always clog and cause problems :). Thanks for the info on the DMSO and the rest of it. I will be looking into it.

For PCT, no, nothing lined up (although I do have pharma Clomid on hand). I am on doctor administered TRT. I started a couple of months ago. I also already taking/planning to take policosanol and NAC daily, for general health purposes (haven't started the NAC yet, but it is on the way), so lipids and liver functions should be covered for most of the milder PHs.
Yeah....If the doctor is handling TRT and doing bloods...PCT may not be necessary and it may be interesting to see if it really has any effect on bloodwork.

Clomid on hand is good enough, IMO...Just in case.

I dose 3 times per day...2 works also...More at night seems to have a strong impact on sleep at higher doses. Too much during the day can make me lethargic....So I do 1/4 morning, 1/4 afternoon and 1/2 at night...And the sleep is awesome.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Yeah....If the doctor is handling TRT and doing bloods...PCT may not be necessary and it may be interesting to see if it really has any effect on bloodwork.

Clomid on hand is good enough, IMO...Just in case.

I dose 3 times per day...2 works also...More at night seems to have a strong impact on sleep at higher doses. Too much during the day can make me lethargic....So I do 1/4 morning, 1/4 afternoon and 1/2 at night...And the sleep is awesome.
as far as I know Clomid is good for restarting HPTA, which will never happen so long as I am on TRT :). I have it for when/if I stop TRT for whatever reason (originally had it for a planned cycle PCT, then ended up on TRT). I am not planning any new bloods until the end of February. TRT protocol only requires them every 6 months or so.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
as far as I know Clomid is good for restarting HPTA, which will never happen so long as I am on TRT :). I have it for when/if I stop TRT for whatever reason (originally had it for a planned cycle PCT, then ended up on TRT). I am not planning any new bloods until the end of February. TRT protocol only requires them every 6 months or so.
Yes - that is why I am saying you probably won't need PCT. It's good to have it on hand just in case. I wasn't sure how often you get bloods.

Also - my recent thoughts are that it may be better to front load the doses rather than ramp up. I.e. - if you're going 250, 500, 750 mg/day (which is how I've typically done it for a number of reasons), I think it may be better to do 750, 500, 250/day instead....hit the cortisol hard at first, get it low, and then maintain/back off over time. I think it may make the 250 mg dose more effective. Wonder if anyone else has any thoughts.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Good info in here

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the first post, I did not know the roughly 30 min threshold for absorption nor the dosing of up to 4 times a day for Sup3r-11.
Be careful. I think the absorption rate is entirely dependent (and varies widely) on the carrier and even the ingredients. So, the 30 minute threshold is not likely universal.