Weight / fat loss stack

JayNY2Fla

Awards
I’m trying to upload images won’t let me. Taking B12 injections by Bio Boost ( E5D) for 2 months now. Just started Carnitine by Olympia Pharmaceuticals (2x per week)injections last week. 3 weeks on Follidrone by BLR. 2 weeks on Phospahstidic acid XT by SNS. L Carnitine Liquid 1500 MG LS3 by Isatori ( 1x daily every morning empty stomach ) My diet is spot on super clean getting in about 150-200 grams of protein a day. I deal w some health issues so I can’t eat as much as I like but I make it work. I stopped training for 2 years gained 50 lbs. I’m down 40 and back lifting for a year. The first 6 months my diet was 50/50 good and sht. The past 3 months I have really cleaned it up. I’m also taking other supplements for health , non stim pre workouts and some daily vitamins. So far so good. I have a home gym which cost me about 17k$ , includes Tv and mini split and sound system, walls and ceiling and garage door all insulated. I do no cardio and have no desire to do so. And I train 4-5 days a week no less So far what I see is accelerated fat loss, maintaining strength considering how big a calorie deficit I’m in on top of intermittent fasting, muscle hardening and increased appetite. I’m sure after another week or two of the L Carnitine injections fat loss will accelerate even more. So far to be honest I am very very pleased with how well this stack is treating me. But I am consistent with training and diet. I meal pre and have maybe 2 cheat meals a week

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was in a bad accident last year and wasn't able to start back training until June of this year. I had started cleaning my diet up back in Feb. and from Feb. to June I had lost a little over 40 lbs., which I was very happy with being that I wasn't able to do any cardio or workout at all during that period.

Since then, I had been focused on building muscle since July and just two weeks ago switched my focus back to fat loss and am using the same stack that I did when I lost 40 lbs. earlier that year.

Lean Edge - 2 caps 3x per day
Thermo Scorch - 3 caps in the morning
LipoVantage - 3 caps at night
Reduce XT - 1 cap 3x per day (with the Lean Edge dosing)

A lot of people may pick either/or between Thermo Scorch and LipoVantage. I'm using both bc I hate cutting and want to lose as much as I can as quickly as I can. My reason for using LipoVantage at night is that it helps tremendously with my appetite and I have screwed up my diet so many times over the years waking up hungry in the middle of the night and eating stuff and then waking up in the morning and being like, ah crap. LipoVantage completely eliminates that urge for me.

JayNY2Fla

Awards
I was in a bad accident last year and wasn't able to start back training until June of this year. I had started cleaning my diet up back in Feb. and from Feb. to June I had lost a little over 40 lbs., which I was very happy with being that I wasn't able to do any cardio or workout at all during that period.

Since then, I had been focused on building muscle since July and just two weeks ago switched my focus back to fat loss and am using the same stack that I did when I lost 40 lbs. earlier that year.

Lean Edge - 2 caps 3x per day
Thermo Scorch - 3 caps in the morning
LipoVantage - 3 caps at night
Reduce XT - 1 cap 3x per day (with the Lean Edge dosing)

A lot of people may pick either/or between Thermo Scorch and LipoVantage. I'm using both bc I hate cutting and want to lose as much as I can as quickly as I can. My reason for using LipoVantage at night is that it helps tremendously with my appetite and I have screwed up my diet so many times over the years waking up hungry in the middle of the night and eating stuff and then waking up in the morning and being like, ah crap. LipoVantage completely eliminates that urge for me.
I have a bottle of reduce XT? What exact benefits will it offer?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a bottle of reduce XT? What exact benefits will it offer?
Reduce XT is great for helping with cortisol levels, which can help retain muscle and lose fat. A lot of people also feel that it help them with their mood and helps them feel better, which can be a big issue with some people while dieting.

JayNY2Fla

Awards
Reduce XT is great for helping with cortisol levels, which can help retain muscle and lose fat. A lot of people also feel that it help them with their mood and helps them feel better, which can be a big issue with some people while dieting.
Ok cool that’s what I was thinking in regards to cortisol control. Now my question is , how long will it take to actually work. Doesn’t the body need to absorb to get it to start working , ain’t this basically improving or regenerating or making dhea stronger , I’d assume this could take weeks and weeks to actually start to be affective. So would one bottle actually be worth it? Or do you need to run 3/4 to really see results

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok cool that’s what I was thinking in regards to cortisol control. Now my question is , how long will it take to actually work. Doesn’t the body need to absorb to get it to start working , ain’t this basically improving or regenerating or making dhea stronger , I’d assume this could take weeks and weeks to actually start to be affective. So would one bottle actually be worth it? Or do you need to run 3/4 to really see results
I think you may be confusing the ingredient in Reduce XT with regular DHEA, and they are very different.

Most people see benefits starting with Reduce XT fairly quickly, within the first couple of weeks.

It is most commonly ran for several months at a time, but not because it takes that long to see benefits. It's normally ran for months at a time because people like it and are seeing results from it. The results may also increase with continued use, but they don't take that long to actually start working.

JayNY2Fla

Awards
I think you may be confusing the ingredient in Reduce XT with regular DHEA, and they are very different.

Most people see benefits starting with Reduce XT fairly quickly, within the first couple of weeks.

It is most commonly ran for several months at a time, but not because it takes that long to see benefits. It's normally ran for months at a time because people like it and are seeing results from it. The results may also increase with continued use, but they don't take that long to actually start working.
Well I’ll pick up a second bottle this weekend. So I’ll have two bottles to run. Ill
Give it a shot. Thanks

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

what about doubling the dose?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what about doubling the dose?
I have seen some people doing that and really enjoying it. I've been considering trying that myself.

I just increased to a 4th pill a day and was thinking about going up to 2 caps 3x per day starting Sunday. I'm in the process of doing a quick cut and trying to lose the maximum amount that I can pretty quickly. I was enjoying trying to put back on muscle, but wanted to drop a couple inches on my waist so decided to try to change things up for a little, but anxious to get back to focusing on building. I'll probably stay on the quick cut thru Thanksgiving or so.