Fat loss stack help (with some recomp potentially?)

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Hey all! Long time no talk. Been out of the supplement game for a few years after some nasty injuries ( Surgery for fully torn labrum in both shoulders, a bicep tear, and removal of part of my first rib for Thoracic Outlet Syndrome).

I've went from 190lbs to about 225 as of last week (sitting at 221 this morning). I've been quite a shell of myself compared to my former self, both physically and mentally. The initiation has started on taking my health back, it's never too late. My bloods "deem fine" per the mychart ranges, but my Total test was 266 ng/dL which felt a little low for a 30 year old male.

Supps Currently taking (just started this Monday routinely:
Ancestral Supplements Optimization MOFO (grassfed organs)
Vitamin D
Magnesium
Evo Gut Health

All of a sudden over the past year stimulants give me pretty rough anxiety. Not sure if its adrenal fatigue from abuse of stims back in the day (I mean yeah the overdosed Reign was fun and all but I think that ruined my stimulant sensitivity lol).
All in all, looking for something to help burn some fat and recomp me in addition to my workouts/cardio and healthy eating. Eating around 2300-2600kcal a day at the moment. Once I get further into keto fat adaptation, I'll probably bump that down to 1850-2250cals depending on workout that day.

My job is sedentary sitting in a chair all day. I do use a standup desk quite often though.

I have some Evomuse Epitome and BMP sitting around the house. They are expired but Matt said I could still run them and see results most likely.

Fully open to trying something new. Let me know what ya'll think! Would prefer keeping it natural.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How confident are you in your ability to accurately track your intake?

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS/CEL has a plethora of supplements that would help you out. It's a little overwhelming. @sns8778 could probably help you out if you are looking to add to your stack. Personally, I'd see how far you can get without supplements since you are just starting back up then start adding things in.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
How confident are you in your ability to accurately track your intake?

I feel really solid about tracking. Tracked macros from age 23-27 before the injuries and was in the best shape of my life for sure. Tracked to the point I could eyeball 4oz of 96/4 beef and 4oz of chicken to a pretty damn close # haha.

Definitely have the diet dialed in. The supplements usually provide my addictive brain a little incentive to keep pushing strong since I am investing money into it, and the placebo doesn't hurt at first either.

SNS/CEL has a plethora of supplements that would help you out. It's a little overwhelming. @sns8778 could probably help you out if you are looking to add to your stack. Personally, I'd see how far you can get without supplements since you are just starting back up then start adding things in.
I was looking at SNS Recomp20 as an addition for sure. Would be curious as to what @sns8778 thinks I could add as a viable stack. Work ethic and diet aren't an issue for me when I am motivated.

If I recall correctly (SNS being the creator of x-gels?) I responded super well to that in the past. Not really looking to add inflammation though right now, trying to heal my body through movement, diet, and exercise. I feel my best at around 190-200lbs so looking to slowly cut to there while sort of recomping the body. I know it's hard to do... but I've had pretty damn good success with it in the past on a low carb / keto diet.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey all! Long time no talk. Been out of the supplement game for a few years after some nasty injuries ( Surgery for fully torn labrum in both shoulders, a bicep tear, and removal of part of my first rib for Thoracic Outlet Syndrome).

I've went from 190lbs to about 225 as of last week (sitting at 221 this morning). I've been quite a shell of myself compared to my former self, both physically and mentally. The initiation has started on taking my health back, it's never too late. My bloods "deem fine" per the mychart ranges, but my Total test was 266 ng/dL which felt a little low for a 30 year old male.

Supps Currently taking (just started this Monday routinely:
Ancestral Supplements Optimization MOFO (grassfed organs)
Vitamin D
Magnesium
Evo Gut Health

All of a sudden over the past year stimulants give me pretty rough anxiety. Not sure if its adrenal fatigue from abuse of stims back in the day (I mean yeah the overdosed Reign was fun and all but I think that ruined my stimulant sensitivity lol).
All in all, looking for something to help burn some fat and recomp me in addition to my workouts/cardio and healthy eating. Eating around 2300-2600kcal a day at the moment. Once I get further into keto fat adaptation, I'll probably bump that down to 1850-2250cals depending on workout that day.

My job is sedentary sitting in a chair all day. I do use a standup desk quite often though.

I have some Evomuse Epitome and BMP sitting around the house. They are expired but Matt said I could still run them and see results most likely.

Fully open to trying something new. Let me know what ya'll think! Would prefer keeping it natural.
I haven’t tried it yet but have heard from a reputable poster on here SNS MitoBurn-XT is a great stim free fat burner
Your diet MUST BE DIALED IN for this or a stim burner to work

Caliguns45

Awards
SNS has a stack with Mitoburn XT and LeanEdge that I'm currently about a week into. Being only a week into I can't really give a full review of effects but I have noticed a nice mood boost. Maybe Steve @sns8778 can chime in here when he gets a chance.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From SNS I love:

Paradoxine
Mitoburn (L-Baiba)
Lean Edge
Recomp20

From Evomuse I love:

Brite
Epitome
DCP

I also like a really good GDA, Ketogenic Glucosatrol / Evomuse Slintesity / SNS Glycophase all great options. You could also just use berberine + ALCAR + maybe cinnamon maybe banaba

Intrigued by Incinderine from BLR, but new product so not sure how much feedback there is yet.

You could also see some benefit from using a topical B-aet for cortisol control like NueroAET by Iconic, AET-50 by Apex, or Suppress-C by XPG. That said getting quality sleep is imperative to a successful gat loss phase or recomp, so ensuring your sleep routine is solid will also help. This can range from room temp and light levels to a quality sleep supp. Sleep supps are kind og highly individual but things like 5-HTTP, Valreain Root, Melatonin, Ashwagandha can help calm the mind and promote quality REM sleep. SNS Sleep XT is really solid.

obviously, that is a lot of products and I surely don't expect you to jump on all og them, but each one of them has a write up under the specific companies page, and you can research further what best meets your needs from the product and also budget.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
XPG UrsaGel. Great for recomp, and the endurance boost from UA after some extended use is pretty amazing. Something like Supress-C could be a solid addition to that. Cortisol control + I find I sleep a lot better when I apply it pre-bed.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
XPG UrsaGel. Great for recomp, and the endurance boost from UA after some extended use is pretty amazing. Something like Supress-C could be a solid addition to that. Cortisol control + I find I sleep a lot better when I apply it pre-bed.

Any XPG gel i've used has provided great results. Ursagel being one of my favorite!

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
All great advice here. Big fan myself of UrsaGel, Recomp20, Lean Edge, and GlycoPhase.
Adding some cortisol control topical would also be smart, as said above - SupressC or Iron Legion Invictus + VII-KT. Some injectable L-Carnitine also goes a long way. Helps with shedding fat and the endurance boost is incredible.
An EC stack wouldn’t hurt either. If you can add some form of Yohimbine (most people do better with Alpha Y/Rauwolscine; I respond better and have less sides when using Y HCl). Just add your Y slowly as an ECY may be pretty overwhelming for many.
BLR also just came out with Incinderine and feedback has been great so far. Can’t vouch for it as I haven’t taken it, but BLR always formulates solid stuff.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
From SNS I love:

Paradoxine
Mitoburn (L-Baiba)
Lean Edge
Recomp20

From Evomuse I love:

Brite
Epitome
DCP

I also like a really good GDA, Ketogenic Glucosatrol / Evomuse Slintesity / SNS Glycophase all great options. You could also just use berberine + ALCAR + maybe cinnamon maybe banaba

Intrigued by Incinderine from BLR, but new product so not sure how much feedback there is yet.

You could also see some benefit from using a topical B-aet for cortisol control like NueroAET by Iconic, AET-50 by Apex, or Suppress-C by XPG. That said getting quality sleep is imperative to a successful gat loss phase or recomp, so ensuring your sleep routine is solid will also help. This can range from room temp and light levels to a quality sleep supp. Sleep supps are kind og highly individual but things like 5-HTTP, Valreain Root, Melatonin, Ashwagandha can help calm the mind and promote quality REM sleep. SNS Sleep XT is really solid.

obviously, that is a lot of products and I surely don't expect you to jump on all og them, but each one of them has a write up under the specific companies page, and you can research further what best meets your needs from the product and also budget.
Appreciate the advice everybody. As far as the XPG gels go, is it okay to run both UrsaGel and Suppress-C at the same time? If so, how would applying go? Apply one on the shoulders, one on the chest for instance?

Would I have some benefit seeing if I can get some new blood work done? Never had my cortisol tested for instance but I suspect it is very elevated.

As far as sleep supps go, I will attempt to add a few. Right now I do magnesium 30min before bed but I am on Lexapro at the moment because my anxiety got so out of control. Hopefully with therapy I can get off it sooner than later. It's helping, but definitely isn't a silver bullet to fix problems.

I really enjoyed my run with Thermo Scorch and TTA-500. Both stim free options. I wrote a smal mini review here:

SNS Thermo Scorch and TTA-500 Mini Review - AnabolicMinds.com
I will take a look at this as well, appreciate it!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Appreciate the advice everybody. As far as the XPG gels go, is it okay to run both UrsaGel and Suppress-C at the same time? If so, how would applying go? Apply one on the shoulders, one on the chest for instance?
Yup, you can run both at the same time.

As far as dosing/application goes; with Ursa-Gel you can do anywhere from 2 to 4 pumps per day, kinda just personal preference on how much you want to use. I typically use 3 pumps per day. Supress-C I would do 2 pumps per day.

I personally applied both of these to the tops of my feet/front of the calves. Chest/shoulders would also work, again, thats just kind of a personal preference thing. I'll put the UA on earlier in the day and then the Supress-C a couple hours pre-bed.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
did you encounter of the water retention that can supposedly occur with using TTA-500?
Never had any issues and the added electrolyte blend helps for cramps. I think some of the cramping and bloating issues in the past when it was first introduced was probably poor quality, while with SNS (and I never had issues when it was in DCP) I've never had problems.

Yup, you can run both at the same time.

As far as dosing/application goes; with Ursa-Gel you can do anywhere from 2 to 4 pumps per day, kinda just personal preference on how much you want to use. I typically use 3 pumps per day. Supress-C I would do 2 pumps per day.

I personally applied both of these to the tops of my feet/front of the calves. Chest/shoulders would also work, again, thats just kind of a personal preference thing. I'll put the UA on earlier in the day and then the Supress-C a couple hours pre-bed.
Ya like this says just apply in rotating areas.

Suppress-C is awesome. Even if you don't have major cortisol issues it has some pretty good benefits on a cut.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Suppress-C is awesome. Even if you don't have major cortisol issues it has some pretty good benefits on a cut.
Could make an argument for b-AET being useful in pretty much any case, cut or bulk. Noticeably better sleep when taking it, but it's also got some anti-inflammatory/immune boosting benefits as well. Awesome ingredient.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Could make an argument for b-AET being useful in pretty much any case, cut or bulk. Noticeably better sleep when taking it, but it's also got some anti-inflammatory/immune boosting benefits as well. Awesome ingredient.
I agree. A lot of people don't realize just how many benefits there are with Suppress-C.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was looking at SNS Recomp20 as an addition for sure. Would be curious as to what @sns8778 thinks I could add as a viable stack. Work ethic and diet aren't an issue for me when I am motivated.

If I recall correctly (SNS being the creator of x-gels?) I responded super well to that in the past. Not really looking to add inflammation though right now, trying to heal my body through movement, diet, and exercise. I feel my best at around 190-200lbs so looking to slowly cut to there while sort of recomping the body. I know it's hard to do... but I've had pretty damn good success with it in the past on a low carb / keto diet.
Recomp20 is a great product.

I was in a bad accident in Feb of 2022 and wasn't able to do hardly any exercise for over a year. I had really let myself go and lost a lot of muscle and gained a lot of fat. I started trying to lose fat in Feb. of this year thru June and lost a little over 40 lbs. and then was able to start back working out in June of this year. Recomp20 was the first thing I ran and I was really pleased with it; so much so that I have continued to take it since, even now that my focus has changed to be more focused on building muscle while still trying to lose some fat.

I think that Recomp20 + Lean Edge is a great stack; and then Thermo Scorch is an awesome addition if you want to add a third product.

Here are links to the write ups of the products I'm talking about:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS has a stack with Mitoburn XT and LeanEdge that I'm currently about a week into. Being only a week into I can't really give a full review of effects but I have noticed a nice mood boost. Maybe Steve @sns8778 can chime in here when he gets a chance.
Thank you. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the stack. I get a nice mood boost with Lean Edge as well.

I hope you enjoy your stack. If you have any questions or if I can help in any way, please let me know.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All great advice here. Big fan myself of UrsaGel, Recomp20, Lean Edge, and GlycoPhase.
Adding some cortisol control topical would also be smart, as said above - SupressC or Iron Legion Invictus + VII-KT. Some injectable L-Carnitine also goes a long way. Helps with shedding fat and the endurance boost is incredible.
An EC stack wouldn’t hurt either. If you can add some form of Yohimbine (most people do better with Alpha Y/Rauwolscine; I respond better and have less sides when using Y HCl). Just add your Y slowly as an ECY may be pretty overwhelming for many.
Ursa-Gel, Recomp20, Lean Edge, and GlycoPhase is a great combination.

Suppress-C goes great with it as well.

We make both forms of Yohimbine - Yohimbine 2.5 is Yohimbine HCI and then we have Alpha Yohimbine caps. Some people respond better to one version or the other, which is why we offer both.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ursa-Gel and Suppress-C are a great stack.

I always apply Ursa-Gel to the inside of my arms and then Suppress-C to either my sides or inside of thighs. It's really a matter of preference on application areas.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Ursa-Gel, Recomp20, Lean Edge, and GlycoPhase is a great combination.

Suppress-C goes great with it as well.

We make both forms of Yohimbine - Yohimbine 2.5 is Yohimbine HCI and then we have Alpha Yohimbine caps. Some people respond better to one version or the other, which is why we offer both.
Appreciate it, I think I will go with this combo! I have used AY in the past and it always makes me feel super cold and slightly anxious before I had all this health anxiety to begin with, so I will hold off for now on it. I really wish I wasn't sensitive to stims out of nowhere and could figure out why all of a sudden I have problems with them after having no issues for 27 years of my life, lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Appreciate it, I think I will go with this combo! I have used AY in the past and it always makes me feel super cold and slightly anxious before I had all this health anxiety to begin with, so I will hold off for now on it. I really wish I wasn't sensitive to stims out of nowhere and could figure out why all of a sudden I have problems with them after having no issues for 27 years of my life, lol.
You're welcome. I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

I can't take regular Yohimbine HCI because it makes me feel like I have a cold, but Alpha Yohimbine I can take fine.

One important note that I always point out is that there have been cases of a lot of people thinking they can't take Alpha Yohimbine that actually can, because there have been a lot of brands that mixed Yohimbine HCI and Alpha Yohimbine in order to save on costs and people thought they were taking actual Alpha Yohimbine when they weren't. That happened to me - I thought I couldn't use Alpha based on previous experiences with other brands. Then when we made one, I realized I could take it just fine. Not everyone can, but there have been a lot of people that enjoy our Alpha Yohimbine caps that previously thought they couldn't use it.

Note: I'm not saying you should try it. I just always explain that for anyone reading for following along on threads when the subject comes up.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ursa-Gel and Suppress-C are a great stack.

I always apply Ursa-Gel to the inside of my arms and then Suppress-C to either my sides or inside of thighs. It's really a matter of preference on application areas.
Would abdomen be advised for ursagel?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would abdomen be advised for ursagel?
Places with thin skin are your best bet. Tops of feet/shins are my go to.
Agreed. I try for a large thin surface area of skin - tops of feet, inside of thighs, inside of biceps, etc.

I don't do my shins myself, but that's a good idea too. I had just shattered my shin last year so I use CurcuPrime Gel on that area twice a day for the tissue damage and inflammation so never tried any of the other ones there.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. I try for a large thin surface area of skin - tops of feet, inside of thighs, inside of biceps, etc.

I don't do my shins myself, but that's a good idea too. I had just shattered my shin last year so I use CurcuPrime Gel on that area twice a day for the tissue damage and inflammation so never tried any of the other ones there.
what about hairy shins?
Sweaty areas like fee in work socks, not the best idea?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what about hairy shins?
Sweaty areas like fee in work socks, not the best idea?
If I were putting on socks and sweating a lot, I wouldn't do that.

When I do dosing on the tops of my feet, its in the evenings when I'm at home. Or I'm wearing flip flops and I'm one of the people that wears them even when its 30 or 40 degrees outside some of the time haha.

For dosing on inside of thighs or inside of biceps, just try to give it 5 to 10 minutes to dry if possible before putting clothes on the area. The XPG gels dry fast.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I were putting on socks and sweating a lot, I wouldn't do that.

When I do dosing on the tops of my feet, its in the evenings when I'm at home. Or I'm wearing flip flops and I'm one of the people that wears them even when its 30 or 40 degrees outside some of the time haha.

For dosing on inside of thighs or inside of biceps, just try to give it 5 to 10 minutes to dry if possible before putting clothes on the area. The XPG gels dry fast.
Bingo, so the hairly leg piece isnt an issue? I stopped shaving about a decade ago. :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bingo, so the hairly leg piece isnt an issue? I stopped shaving about a decade ago. :)
I don't think its a huge issue. I don't shave but I'm not super hairy. If I was super hairy, I may would look for alternative areas, but I really don't think a normal level of body hair is going to interfere with it very much.

I think the main thing is to make sure to give it proper time to dry before putting clothing on over top of the area.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I do inside of forearms sometimes too. I was doing the inside of my wrist, but I've recently started using DHEA-50 Gel there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 8
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 15
Supplements 15
Supplements 10
Supplements 10