Fat Burner Experience Thread

edmontonl

edmontonl

Awards
Holy sh*t Rosie!:bigeyes: .... I thought I was a supplement junkie!
My lady is going to try lipo6x soon, I will post her results (if any).

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive had some pretty damn good results with the new StimX, we havent the got the new samples out but you can already get the product at most stores. The 1-metiq makes a big difference and definitly feels better then 1'3-dimethyl in my opinoin, but then again im biased, anyway we should have free samples out soon so keep a look out and give it a try
I tried it right when it came out and got an email about it; it is a good stim and there is zero crash. I was pretty tired that morning so I would have to try it again to see if it compares to my own blend I made that is my current favorite in terms of smooth energy and mental clarity.:sgrin:

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Ive used bioquest betastax, alpha T-2 with recompodrol, hydroxycut hardcore and currently on oxyelite pro by usplabs. I like betastax the best. The energy it gives me is insane.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy sh*t Rosie!:bigeyes: .... I thought I was a supplement junkie!
My lady is going to try lipo6x soon, I will post her results (if any).
And those are just the "fat burners" and topicals I have used since February 2008! :toofunny: I'm not really a supplement junkie - a STIM junkie yes. I have my staples - that seem to keep getting added to this year - and usually stick to the same few companies and products (or products from those companies) for everything else.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
My all time favorite was the now long-defunct MD6 by biotest, the version with nor-epi as well as the version with Ephedra Sinica and YHCI....loved it, I also loved the Betalean by EAS and H.E.A.T. stack by Avant.....right now I'm digging Shred Ultra.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...H.E.A.T. stack...
I'm interested in trying the HEAT stack at some stage - be fun times when Genomyx starts bringing more of Matt's stuff out :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My all time favorite was the now long-defunct MD6 by biotest, the version with nor-epi as well as the version with Ephedra Sinica and YHCI....loved it, I also loved the Betalean by EAS and H.E.A.T. stack by Avant.....right now I'm digging Shred Ultra.
i missed out on h.e.a.t stack by avant-that was on my list before it was dc'ed. remember the drink by abb called ripped force or something???

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I miss KRANKER by IDS back in the MA HUANG days. 1 pill a day and a few cups of coffee. I was a machine. rightnow, there are some good ones, but not the same as the old days.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ephedrine is like a cup of coffee compared to the old Mahuang.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
HOT ROX Extreme is good, but I dont like all the Yohimbe in it. My body doesnt like it. Its like an anxiety attack, and it doesnt wear off for hours.

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
Nothing like the original MD6...that was the strongest stimulant ever..maybe equal to original SX..
At the time i used it i threw away most of it because it was too strong for me to handle..and i've been a heavy coffee drinker since the age of 4.
I'm so pissed of about it now.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HOT ROX Extreme is good, but I dont like all the Yohimbe in it. My body doesnt like it. Its like an anxiety attack, and it doesnt wear off for hours.
Interesting. I barely got any jitters from it - it just woke me up like BAM!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is how I know it's time for a new DCP batch...not one mention. :(
It definitely is. I'm almost out!

DCP is one hell of a product for sure. The versitility alone as a non-stim stacker is amazing.

-John

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It definitely is. I'm almost out!

DCP is one hell of a product for sure. The versitility alone as a non-stim stacker is amazing.

-John
Absolutely. Next to the original Lean Xtreme, it's the only product that really does anything for me re appetite suppression, and that is HUGE!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely. Next to the original Lean Xtreme, it's the only product that really does anything for me re appetite suppression, and that is HUGE!

Rosie.... with your extensive experience with those fatburners, have you tried the plain old EC stack and if so how does it compare in your opinion? Thanks!

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Its not jitters, Its just uncomfortable. I do miss ephedra though, and I liked Dren with some morning coffee, before doing morning cardio. BAM!!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie.... with your extensive experience with those fatburners, have you tried the plain old EC stack and if so how does it compare in your opinion? Thanks!
I've never done a plain EC stack, no, but I HAVE stacked Primatene with products that contain caffeine (along with other stimulants). If I want energy and to stay awake, then this is fine, but didn't do a lot else for me.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I would like to have ingredients like Ma Huang, white willow bark, Caffiene, synephrine, citrus aurantium, green tea extract, and such. That was the ish.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anyone else try vyper by professional supplements? it doesn't last nearly as long as slimx did, but it has some serious kick.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
anyone else try vyper by professional supplements? it doesn't last nearly as long as slimx did, but it has some serious kick.
I will now that you told me it does have some kick. I AM GONNA GET SOME SON!!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been doing EC stack pre-workout's and tonight I used 1 cap of Yellow Thunder pre-workout and holy damn felt stronger then EC.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
LOL, BAM!!! I have mixed RX6, and Methyl Mass, which was powerfull stuff!!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had great results with VPX Liquid Clenbutrx Hardcore - used prior to fasted cardio sessions.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I wondered about that one too. Does it really taste bad?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wondered about that one too. Does it really taste bad?
In the words of Ron Burgundy..."it smells like pure gasoline". Once you get over the fact that it tastes like a rotting corpse, it does it's job well. It's actually the best burner I've used in a long time.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Hasanyone tried Leptopril....tried it few years back and it killed appetite, but iwasnt consistant with it and wasnt working out then so didnt know if it did anything else....i remember it was pretty strong in the stims dept....anyone currently using it??

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe no one has mentioned AdipoKinetix or the even more dangerous LipoKin....Thank you Syntrax.

The old Thermonex was awesome too, that's when BSN first came out and was a pretty decent.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have had great success with PP's Fat Loss Stack, Yellow Thunder, Phenom V1

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Those all sound powerfull too. I am going to stack TT-33 with Animal cuts.