EXOTHERM FAQ

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
172 pounds dry, after cheat day 183 pounds.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That claim is not true. Just confirmed. There's a ton of ethanol. So we can scratch that off.
This product has been working great in my PCT recovery and allowed for me to maintain a hard dry lean physique in combination with Keto dieting and 16/8 intermittent fasting.

recently i have been having Sunday re-feed / cheat days eating 10k+ calories and around 1000-1200g carbs.
I guess the standard eat more advice doesn't apply here. Lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This product has been working great in my PCT recovery and allowed for me to maintain a hard dry lean physique in combination with Keto dieting and 16/8 intermittent fasting.

recently i have been having Sunday re-feed / cheat days eating 10k+ calories and around 1000-1200g carbs.
Holy F. Even in my heaviest training I was consuming 7-8k calories and I weigh 210+. That is seriously chowing.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy F. Even in my heaviest training I was consuming 7-8k calories and I weigh 210+. That is seriously chowing.
If I tracked my cheat/refeeds in the past, when I weighed 180-190 playing football, I'd easily have been near 10,000 with all the cereal.. I also had a huge weak spot for varieties of trail mix. But I didn't know not to mix fat with carbs on refeeds so ended up being like 500g cho with 200g fat :( soft body status haha

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I only do this once a week every Sunday and also workout on this day along with every other day of the week.

I used to use Sunday as a rest-day and train 6 on 1 off but cant sit around after consuming that much food.

My Macros look like this for my last cheat day. 10429 Kcal 406 grams protein, 1195 grams carbohydrates, 449 grams of fat.

I find this provides me with a lot of energy for my Monday Leg workout, Tuesday Chest workout and Wednesday Back workout.

I have been dropping my calories on a Saturday to 400-1000 and performing my Back weight training session completely fasted.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's a retarded amount of fat for a refeed.

King87

Awards
Can Erase Pro and Exotherm be used at the same time?

clown007

clown007

Awards
I was thinking about the idea of using Exotherm between PH/SARM cycles but wondered if the use of an AI on cycle and off cycle is too much?
How long should one take a break from Exotherm before starting a PH cycle that may include a product like Erase or something stronger to combat estrogen sides during the cycle?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking about the idea of using Exotherm between PH/SARM cycles but wondered if the use of an AI on cycle and off cycle is too much?
How long should one take a break from Exotherm before starting a PH cycle that may include a product like Erase or something stronger to combat estrogen sides during the cycle?
I think its fine to use it in between cycles. Its a very light AI compared to Letrone and I think if anything itll help your test levels recover between cycles.
Just go right into your cycle with an AI.

regdabyenoh

Awards
Brundel Could you recomend a dosage of Exotherm or Letrone if Only using 350mg-500mg Test. Not wanting to hit my E to hard, I dislike pharma AI's.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody tried both Exotherm + Viron and Letrone + Viron and maybe experienced that Exotherm + Viron worked much better as a libido and erection boosting stack?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel Could you recomend a dosage of Exotherm or Letrone if Only using 350mg-500mg Test. Not wanting to hit my E to hard, I dislike pharma AI's.
I would do 2 caps of Letrone daily.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a 12 week test cycle would mean 3 bottles of letrone.for a european guy that would mean only the ai part of the cycle is already about 170 eur...not that cheap imho

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
a 12 week test cycle would mean 3 bottles of letrone.for a european guy that would mean only the ai part of the cycle is already about 170 eur...not that cheap imho
I stopped ordering from UK due to VAT and they never have any discounts or promo deals as many US retailers have.

If I were you I'd wait for some Christmas deals that I'm sure all US retailers will have.

I ordered in last 2 years everything at TGB and their regular prices are at least 50% lower than at UK retailers and they usually have some kind of 10% or 20% promo deals for major US holidays.

In 4 orders from them only 1 order was stopped at my custom and even then with VAT paid it was still 30% cheaper than ordering from UK retailers.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Ordered 2 bottles of this bad boy,let's see how it goes with Ghar1ne and Cardar1ne.

Instiruction says to Use wrist not hands to rub in. Is this beneficial ? Sorry for dumb question,never ran a transdermal.
What the best timing protocol for 3 Pumps? 2 at AM and 1 Pwo/PM?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered 2 bottles of this bad boy,let's see how it goes with Ghar1ne and Cardar1ne.

Instiruction says to Use wrist not hands to rub in. Is this beneficial ? Sorry for dumb question,never ran a transdermal.
What the best timing protocol for 3 Pumps? 2 at AM and 1 Pwo/PM?
Nothing will be absorbed through the hands so some is wasted, plus possibility of contamination. One could use latex gloves also. Honestly, I just use the pump to spread out over chest traps and shoulders while pushing the pump. Then I spread it out with my wrists and a finger where I couldn't reach. Make sure you wash your hands though if you do that.
I would apply morning afternoon and night. First application is best after a shower and exfoliation. Give several hours to fully absorb before reapplying. Enjoy your run. This stuff is liquid gold. I love it.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Nothing will be absorbed through the hands so some is wasted, plus possibility of contamination. One could use latex gloves also. Honestly, I just use the pump to spread out over chest traps and shoulders while pushing the pump. Then I spread it out with my wrists and a finger where I couldn't reach. Make sure you wash your hands though if you do that.
I would apply morning afternoon and night. First application is best after a shower and exfoliation. Give several hours to fully absorb before reapplying. Enjoy your run. This stuff is liquid gold. I love it.
How strong Exotherm as AI in comparison with Letrone/Formeron ?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How strong Exotherm as AI in comparison with Letrone/Formeron ?
Letrone and Formeron are comparable to each and both stronger than Exo. In some of the research testing Letrone showed stronger aromatase inhibition than Formeron in some cases. Either way, both are very strong for OTC AI's.
Exotherm is a solid AI too, but not as strong. It's more of a blend. Awesome for solo runs to cut up but could also suffice as an on cycle AI in some cases. It has the same main ingredient(atractylodes macrocephala) as Letrone but not as much. It also has transdermal chrysin for additional inhibition. And of course the two fatburners. Overall, Exotherm is a potent AI, excellent fat burner, and a very unique product. If I recall correctly brundel rated it a 7 on strength and Form and Letrone were a 9. I can't recall exactly and couldn't find the post where he compared all 3 using a number scale. IMO, the only OTC AI that is stronger is Letrone.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Letrone and Formeron are comparable to each and both stronger than Exo. In some of the research testing Letrone showed stronger aromatase inhibition than Formeron in some cases. Either way, both are very strong for OTC AI's.
Exotherm is a solid AI too, but not as strong. It's more of a blend. Awesome for solo runs to cut up but could also suffice as an on cycle AI in some cases. It has the same main ingredient(atractylodes macrocephala) as Letrone but not as much. It also has transdermal chrysin for additional inhibition. And of course the two fatburners. Overall, Exotherm is a potent AI, excellent fat burner, and a very unique product. If I recall correctly brundel rated it a 7 on strength and Form and Letrone were a 9. I can't recall exactly and couldn't find the post where he compared all 3 using a number scale. IMO, the only OTC AI that is stronger is Letrone.
Thanks,that's what i wanted to hear

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
For those that have taken Letrone. How long did it take before u noticed it kicking in?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw some Letrone labs that showed a big dip in estro within a week.

Warthog13

Awards
This is going to sound silly but what about applying Exotherm with those triangle makeup wedges?

Just finished reading the entire thread and saw people talking about gloves and sandwich bags. I'll have to look into it more but it doesn't seem like those makeup wedges are super absorbent.

So, the down side would be some loss of Exotherm (but I can't imagine more than that left on the gloves or sandwich bags anyway) but the gain would be better and more even coverage over the application area...or does this just sound stupid?

Would love to hear thoughts from people that have been using Exotherm.

I'm starting my run next week.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is going to sound silly but what about applying Exotherm with those triangle makeup wedges?

Just finished reading the entire thread and saw people talking about gloves and sandwich bags. I'll have to look into it more but it doesn't seem like those makeup wedges are super absorbent.

So, the down side would be some loss of Exotherm (but I can't imagine more than that left on the gloves or sandwich bags anyway) but the gain would be better and more even coverage over the application area...or does this just sound stupid?

Would love to hear thoughts from people that have been using Exotherm.

I'm starting my run next week.
I think this is over thinking. The loss with a sandwich back is minimal, and it applies fine...I put some DMSO in some hand sanitizer and I put a squirt of that on with the exotherm and rub it together ...makes it spread a little wider and gets more surface area on the skin.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
How much A. macrocephala is in Exotherm compared with Letrone? As in, how many pumps / ml of Exotherm would equal two caps / day of Letrone, for aromatase inhibition?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much A. macrocephala is in Exotherm compared with Letrone? As in, how many pumps / ml of Exotherm would equal two caps / day of Letrone, for aromatase inhibition?
I don't know exactly. Only brundel could give an approximation.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
I don't know exactly. Only brundel could give an approximation.
I'm pretty much sold on using Letrone as part of my next HPTA restart attempt, but I have a bit of a spare tyre especially after Letrone jacked up my appetite, so I'll have to think about cutting soon. Could be persuaded to swap Letrone for Exotherm if it was possible to get close to the same level of inhibition, seems unlikely though?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty much sold on using Letrone as part of my next HPTA restart attempt, but I have a bit of a spare tyre especially after Letrone jacked up my appetite, so I'll have to think about cutting soon. Could be persuaded to swap Letrone for Exotherm if it was possible to get close to the same level of inhibition, seems unlikely though?
I feel the AI effects of Exotherm are pretty strong. If Letrone is an 8 or 9 on a scale of 10, I would rate Exo a 6 or probably 7. It also has Chrysin which is much more effective transdermally than orally, so two AI's ingredients is pretty effective IMO. I used Exo for about 8-9 weeks at 2-3 pumps per day. I ceased usage due to increasingly dry and achy joints in the final few weeks. The positive AI effects of decreased water retention and increased libido and mood were evident within the first week and stayed high throughout. The fat burning aspects are outstanding. I had planned on 12 weeks but felt my estrogen was tanked. FYI, that was just my anecdotal conclusion.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO it might be possible but pricey. But as jebrook said Brundel can answer more princely

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol at trying to use my wrist to apply to neck! Ain't happening!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol at trying to use my wrist to apply to neck! Ain't happening!
Lol! Word. It be hard to apply on upper chest let alone neck hahaha

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Exotherm is one of the best products I've ever used. I lost 12lbs with no change in diet, and my wife can really cook she's like a sexy Rachael Ray in the kitchen. I ran 5 bottles str8 and I haven't gained the weight back since I stopped using it. The stuff was magic !

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exotherm is one of the best products I've ever used. I lost 12lbs with no change in diet, and my wife can really cook she's like a sexy Rachael Ray in the kitchen. I ran 5 bottles str8 and I haven't gained the weight back since I stopped using it. The stuff was magic !
Appreciate that.

It's def an amazing product. I love it. Hard to come off it lol.

Btw nice job on the weight lose.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate that.

It's def an amazing product. I love it. Hard to come off it lol.

Btw nice job on the weight lose.
Thanks Exo made it effortless , seriously every week I woke up losing a lb

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell ya, that's awesome man! Thanks for the feedback. I did 2 1/2 bottles for about 9 weeks and loved every day.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Anyone having increased appetite from exotherm.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a common side effect from atractylodes consumption. It's dose dependent. I didn't notice it much on Exo, but it's even greater when taking Letrone.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
That's the Atractylodes. I said at the start of my Letrone log that my appetite almost definitely wouldn't increase due to (a) my already stuffing my face far too often, and (b) the fact that I had a fair amount of extra weight at the moment as it was.

I finished the log by detailing how my appetite had essentially come to resemble that of your average rhinoceros.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes Atractylodes macro increases Ghrelin among other things and Ghrelin makes you hungry.
It also increases IGF-1, HGH, cAMP, and thyroid function.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many pumps are in this product
I believe its 80 pumps if i remember correctly. Roughly enough for 27 days @ 3 pumps a day
or 40 days @ 2 pumps a day.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is incredibly difficult to put on with wrists....
It is tedious. I don't even bother with it anymore. Just make sure to wash your hands good after so you don't contaminate anyone. I just pump it over the chest and traps then use a finger to spread it around.

BroByron

Awards
Oh I thought the whole point was because it doesn't absorb so much in the wrists as it does in the hands

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I thought the whole point was because it doesn't absorb so much in the wrists as it does in the hands
It doesn't absorb at all through the hands. IMO the loss is negligible vs the pain in the *ss of using my wrists.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find it easy on the wrist. Easiest place to apply when doing so is the inner thighs and delts

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Just use the very tip of one finger. If your careful enough very little if any will be wasted.