EXOTHERM FAQ

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I am not obese and have used it and have noticed extra fat loss and harness to my muscles, i look much dryer even using just 2 pumps per day.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used a bottle, noticed no effects throughout other than perhaps a bit of a warm sensation during the hottest month of summer. Was going to give it another chance until coop blew it up and BLR had no rebuttal.

All the current logs are by obese guys so...
Where did Coop blow this up? Interested to see what he has to say - but he also claimed Diablo was under dosed on another forum until Shift came out, then suddenly it was much more inline and Shift was adequately dosed. The formulas are very similar, and most of the dosing is similar, although shift may have an edge. Coop seems like a good guy and I respect his knowledge - it is valuable beyond belief - but I don't take it as gospel and I don't think Coop expects anyone on here to take it as gospel...even though many do.

I guess I'm obese. That is good. Most supps out there tell people not to even bother until they are already lean, because the results are so subtle/non-existent that anyone with any fat will not even see the results. I am not saying this stuff is magic - but it's definitely better than most things out there.

I have no way of knowing if it is an effective AI, I don't get blood work. Would love to see someone test this though, and I'd be willing to test it too if someone would pay for the labs...

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also - don't get me wrong - I didn't really notice much heat from it either. It certainly isn't a "blow torch", and I hate to call Brundel out on that because he's made a great product and I like his style, but it is effective.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used a bottle, noticed no effects throughout other than perhaps a bit of a warm sensation during the hottest month of summer. Was going to give it another chance until coop blew it up and BLR had no rebuttal.

All the current logs are by obese guys so...
I choose not to engage with competitors trying to slander us.
If you choose not to use our products thats ok. Your call.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also - don't get me wrong - I didn't really notice much heat from it either. It certainly isn't a "blow torch", and I hate to call Brundel out on that because he's made a great product and I like his style, but it is effective.
Doesnt make me hot either. And overheating is not one of its benefits. Its just something alot of people had mentioned.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There have been labs posted for Letrone. This has the same ingredient plus a **** ton of Chrysin. As an AI I think its likely lighter than Letrone which is why we added stearoyl vanillylamide and cirsium which are both very effective fat burners when applied transdermally. I wouldnt use Exotherm as a primary AI on a wet Cycle. I would use it for lean gains and fat loss.
Letrone is for use as an AI. This is why we released 2.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
When i was using 3 pumps or 4 2 am and 1 or 2 pm it would really mess up my sleep due to feeling really warm, so i had to drop the dosage and only use in the AM well away from bed to ensure i get a decent 6-8 hours sleep.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. Best way.

We don't hype or bash anyone. We let our products speak for themselves.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Where did Coop blow this up? Interested to see what he has to say - but he also claimed Diablo was under dosed on another forum until Shift came out, then suddenly it was much more inline and Shift was adequately dosed. The formulas are very similar, and most of the dosing is similar, although shift may have an edge. Coop seems like a good guy and I respect his knowledge - it is valuable beyond belief - but I don't take it as gospel and I don't think Coop expects anyone on here to take it as gospel...even though many do.

I guess I'm obese. That is good. Most supps out there tell people not to even bother until they are already lean, because the results are so subtle/non-existent that anyone with any fat will not even see the results. I am not saying this stuff is magic - but it's definitely better than most things out there.

I have no way of knowing if it is an effective AI, I don't get blood work. Would love to see someone test this though, and I'd be willing to test it too if someone would pay for the labs...
Good points! I get bloods done regularly (2-4 months) and it only costs me $39 bucks. I have medical insurance, but my doctor and I dont even use it. She has a set up with Atherotech where it only cost patient 39 bucks no matter what. Its a nice set up. If your interested in getting bloodwork done you can ask your doctor about them.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you use this alongside Aromasin or will this be too much estro supression? brundel

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone ran Exotherm only ??
I did-after a letrone run. I will post the log when I get home. Had great results. Highly recommend.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Still have 6 bottles of Formeron. Just thought I'd give the shiny new toy a spin. FWIW Erase/Erase Pro do nothing for me either

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you use this alongside Aromasin or will this be too much estro supression? brundel
I think that would be too much estrogen suppression. Exemestane would be a good back up in case Exo wasn't strong enough for whatever you plan to run but concurrently probably not a good idea IMO.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still have 6 bottles of Formeron. Just thought I'd give the shiny new toy a spin. FWIW Erase/Erase Pro do nothing for me either
Dang! 6 Formerons? Nice stash. I have 1 left:( But I've built up an Exo stash.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone ran Exotherm only ??
I ran it as my only fat burner along with my staples - vitamin C, fish oil, protein powders, multi, etc. I take a lot of stuff - but Exotherm was my only fat burner and only non-staple, and it worked, which is more than I say about most fat burners.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think Exotherm and Aromasin will be too much. Unless your on a high dose of test or something and use a low dose of aromasin. Like 6mg. or 6 eod.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
You think Exotherm and reduce xt would stack well together?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You think Exotherm and reduce xt would stack well together?
Can't see why not. I've used Reduce XT several times. For me it's one of those you can't really feel working. Exotherm is extremely noticeable in my experience. Both have their own benefits that will help with better overall composition.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Yea Exotherm is extremely noticible I notice applying to upper chest and delts is the best.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used it on my calves and shins with great results!

namorbrowneye

Awards
So excited to run this I just got mine in the mail. Trying to decide if I should add this to my ABE, reduce xt, Epicatechin and laxogenin stack lol

namorbrowneye

Awards
You certainly could, but what are your goals with that stack?
I've been going up in weight and slightly increasing cardio so I would say... Recomp.

Edit: Added it. Sweating my ass off already haha

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this better than Erase? Erase pro
I have used all 3 and I prefer Exo. Erase and EP are good, but from my experience Exotherm is more potent and extremely effective at cutting and drying out.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have been applying exotherm to shoulders and abdominal areas and are finding they are becoming even leaner.

It is a great product that is allowing me to keep about 90-95% of my conditioning in my last body building contest, I seem to be maintaining my strength and muscle mass whilst in PCT.

How do you feel it would work on a lean bulk to maintain leanness.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been applying exotherm to shoulders and abdominal areas and are finding they are becoming even leaner.

It is a great product that is allowing me to keep about 90-95% of my conditioning in my last body building contest, I seem to be maintaining my strength and muscle mass whilst in PCT.

How do you feel it would work on a lean bulk to maintain leanness.
If using a dry compound I think it would work synergistically.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of running 500 mg test with 300mg Deca for 16 weeks.
22.5mg M1T for first 4 weeks
50-75mg Trest for first 8 weeks

Maybe 1 cap of Letrone or 2 depending on effects from estrogen, and prolactrone to deal with Deca & Tr3st

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Maybe 1 cap of Letrone or 2 depending on effects from estrogen, and prolactrone to deal with Deca & Tr3st
i would definitely run 2 caps of Letrone with Test & Trest together.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
What about 2 - 3 pumps of Exotherm & 1 Letrone.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of running 500 mg test with 300mg Deca for 16 weeks. 22.5mg M1T for first 4 weeks 50-75mg Trest for first 8 weeks Maybe 1 cap of Letrone or 2 depending on effects from estrogen, and prolactrone to deal with Deca & Tr3st
Hold on ? 22,5mg Methyl 1-test ?

4 aromatising compunds might need at least 2 letrone

I'm using 2 letrone right now and im not even on cycle :p i just have really High normal estro end i feel great on Letrone

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

For the love of God bro.....
Please dont run M1t at 22mg.
5-10 is PLENTY. TOo much if anything. If its real m1t 10mg is overkill.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Ill give this a try, so if I want to reduce my love handles, I put this ?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
For the love of God bro.....
Please dont run M1t at 22mg.
5-10 is PLENTY. TOo much if anything. If its real m1t 10mg is overkill.
I have M1T dosed at 10mg Per cap & another brand dosed at 8mg per cap

10mg ones = 17a-methyl-1-androstene-3-one-17b-ol

8mg ones = 17-methyl-1-androstene-17b-ol-3-one

I also have some M1-Alpha (20mg per cap) Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone

Which of these 3 would you personally run along with the stack I have mentioned previously for a winter bulk in about 2 -2.5 months.

Is what i have classed as the real M1T the first 2 products, the 3rd is M1A or Grim Alpha made by reaper labs.

M1T is still available along with Superdrol over here in the UK we have a few online retailers.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldnt take m1t again. The negatives outweigh the positives for me. So I would suggest against it altogether.
If you choose to run it, keep the dose as low as possible bro. Safe and sane.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Could i dose it like : 1 pump in the morning and two pumps before my workout later that day.. I get up really early. like 0430 and i workout about 1:40

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could i dose it like : 1 pump in the morning and two pumps before my workout later that day.. I get up really early. like 0430 and i workout about 1:40
Yeah that would work just fine:). Give it at least a half hour to absorb before you start sweating.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that would work just fine:). Give it at least a half hour to absorb before you start sweating.
Great man ! :D i will order soon. madebe just one bottle to start with... Its like 28 days or so aint it :D

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great man ! :D i will order soon. madebe just one bottle to start with... Its like 28 days or so aint it :D
27 days @ 3 pumps. If you're a little conservative on the pump you can squeeze another day or two. Plus I completely cleaned out the inside of the bottles at the end. I started first two weeks with two pumps and I'm weighing 215. I used one bottle for about 35 days with great effects. If you weigh more than that you definitely need 3 pumps for full effects.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, and my opinion is just that, I wouldn't dose of before your workout. I don't see any real benefit. It MAY help with aggression, but these effects seem more subtle and building to me, not like. ...2 pumps let's kill something NOW. You may also experience more sweating, but I think this is more of a side effect than anything that will cause fat loss.

If I were doing 2 pumps I would do it AFTER my workout, after my shower. Maybe I am wrong though.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, and my opinion is just that, I wouldn't dose of before your workout. I don't see any real benefit. It MAY help with aggression, but these effects seem more subtle and building to me, not like. ...2 pumps let's kill something NOW. You may also experience more sweating, but I think this is more of a side effect than anything that will cause fat loss.

If I were doing 2 pumps I would do it AFTER my workout, after my shower. Maybe I am wrong though.
Technically sweating can help with absorption too.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
27 days @ 3 pumps. If you're a little conservative on the pump you can squeeze another day or two. Plus I completely cleaned out the inside of the bottles at the end. I started first two weeks with two pumps and I'm weighing 215. I used one bottle for about 35 days with great effects. If you weigh more than that you definitely need 3 pumps for full effects.
Can t wait... I have a bottle of liquid clen aswell.. So im gonna combine this in some way.- And i have on cycle supps aswell. :D

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

Well im not exspecting any crazy ARHHHHHH HULK SMAAAASH kinda thing with this stuff :D its a fatburner/E killer. Notthing else. :p

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Technically sweating can help with absorption too.
Yeah, but isn't that more to do with pores opening? Or is it because of the fact it may spread it across the skin more? I don't know. Sweating will also help more get absorbed into your shirt too I am thinking....not trying to argue, maybe you're right. In the end, maybe it makes no difference.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well im not exspecting any crazy ARHHHHHH HULK SMAAAASH kinda thing with this stuff :D its a fatburner/E killer. Notthing else. :p
Never know man, maybe the lower E will get you going. I did definitely notice increased willingness to work/aggression while on this stuff.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone has any experience with this and love handles?