EXOTHERM FAQ

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
So, I just dropped a wad of cash lol.
5 bottles of exotherm, 3 bottles of letrone, 2 bottles of viron, and a multivitamin.
Excited to try the Exotherm and letrone.
I still have a few bottles of formeron so I'll wait until I get in better shape to use those so as not to waste them.

shirt

Awards
5 bottles of exotherm, 3 bottles of letrone, 2 bottles of viron, and a multivitamin.
I still have a few bottles of formeron so I'll wait until I get in better shape to use those so as not too waste them.
That's around 500 bucks, lol. I hope you get some nice samples thrown in.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Right around there lol.
I've got creatine, follidrone, alphamine, norcodrene, and a few other things in my stock of things. I needed a multi but I got that. I need a preworkout badly.
I'm working out with no preworkout these days lol.
I was hoping brundel would have his out by now.. ahem *cough cough*
I didn't like the original conqu3r too much but I was going to try the demigod edition which looked better but apparently only the stim free version is available right now and there's no point for me to use a stim free pre, imo anyways. Haha

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Right around there lol.
I've got creatine, follidrone, alphamine, norcodrene, and a few other things in my stock of things. I needed a multi but I got that. I need a preworkout badly.
I'm working out with no preworkout these days lol.
I was hoping brundel would have his out by now.. ahem *cough cough*
I didn't like the original conqu3r too much but I was going to try the demigod edition which looked better but apparently only the stim free version is available right now and there's no point for me to use a stim free pre, imo anyways. Haha
I've been on Letrone/Viron awesome stack for sure. For a pre I'm using Get Diesel NOS Ether I would give it try. One of the few Preworkouts I feel has actually increased strength and endurance after the first dose. Also using Ready4War for the stim.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still have a few bottles of formeron so I'll wait until I get in better shape to use those so as not to waste them.
This is gonna be a sick cycle! OR a couple of them ;)

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
Considering to get one from the UK, just some questions left before I do it.

1)any risk of estrogen rebound after quitting it? any risk of low thyroid hormones after ceasing the use?

2)forearms rubbing on chest is ok?

3)formeron was amazing, made me leaner and stronger but also made my hair thinner (no hair loss just decreased diameter), any similar risk with exotherm?

4)when it comes of useful dosage is either yes or not or a low dose will still grant benefits altought not as much as the recommended one?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considering to get one from the UK, just some questions left before I do it.

1)any risk of estrogen rebound after quitting it? any risk of low thyroid hormones after ceasing the use?
I would not expect any rebound. There have been no reports of such. Because your increasing thyroid function naturally and not taking exogenous t3 there is no shutdown. If anything itll kick it into high gear.

2)forearms rubbing on chest is ok?
Yes, just remember that forearms are not the best application site so use a small part of forearm and big part of chest!

3)formeron was amazing, made me leaner and stronger but also made my hair thinner (no hair loss just decreased diameter), any similar risk with exotherm? Im not 100% certain why this happened. Maybe the conversion to hydroxytest which doesnt happen with exotherm.

4)when it comes of useful dosage is either yes or not or a low dose will still grant benefits altought not as much as the recommended one?
Yes a lower dose will still work just lesser strength. IN fact There are a few guys who are having joint pain issues at 2 pumps.
Replies in bold above^

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got damn! You are set!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn bro that looks like your set for a while.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
jealous doesn't even begin to cover it o_O

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick question if running exotherm into a contest do I need to stop a certain number of days out for cutting the subcateous water

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
That is a sexy stash brother good fkn luck. the gainz fairy will treat you well

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that's a dope stash. My viron, follidrone, and letrone run is probably the best overall natty stack I have ran.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick question if running exotherm into a contest do I need to stop a certain number of days out for cutting the subcateous water
No in fact I would increase dose.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Haha thanks for the kind words guys.
Pretty excited about trying out the new stuff.. Formeron was king in my books so it will be hard to top that.
I'm running the exotherm at 4 pumps and I'll wait about 4-6 weeks before I can comment on what effects I feel/notice..

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty excited about trying out the new stuff.. Formeron was king in my books so it will be hard to top that.
I'm running the exotherm at 4 pumps and I'll wait about 4-6 weeks before I can comment on what effects I feel/notice..
if you loved formeron, your going to love Letrone..! 1 cap a day plus 2 caps of Viron, made me feel great, plus
i felt really pumped all the time from the Letrone.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm saving my Letrone for some serious cycle but I'm already on my second bottle of Exotherm. Love it. More than Formeron. Still love Form and miss it but Exo is a new animal and every bit as excellent of a transdermal:)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm saving my Letrone for some serious cycle but I'm already on my second bottle of Exotherm. Love it. More than Formeron. Still love Form and miss it but Exo is a new animal and every bit as excellent if a transdermal:)
Oh I agree here. 100%

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think at 3 pumps / day it equals about 23-24 days
I don't have a bottle handy but if I recall it is 120 ml. With 1 pump equaling 1.5 ml. So 80 pumps per bottle give or take a couple depending how consistently one presses the pump. I got 30 days out of my first bottle. 4 days worth left in the bottle after the pump quit expelling. 2 1/2-3 pumps per day.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I just got two more bottles Exotherm, along with another bottle Rebirth, another of Viron and Follidrone.
This time I added a bit of Creatine,
D-Pol (as a source of vit. D, he works well with the Viron containing Boron) + excellent for me as non-stim pre-wo
and Elix-BCAA (bcaa's with other enhancer as HICA and AgmaPure)
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1441316399.610120.jpg

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
I just got two more bottles Exotherm, along with another bottle Rebirth, another of Viron and Follidrone.
D-Pol (as a source of vit. D, he works well with the Viron containing Boron) + excellent for me as non-stim pre-wo
View attachment 123440
Very nice, GL on the run!

EDIT: "runs"

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think at 3 pumps / day it equals about 23-24 days
I know that Brundel said 27 days, but this was my experience with my first bottle - about 23-24 days. I finished 2 bottles off, running the second bottle at 4 pumps/day and the two bottles lasted me 38 days. This is the nature of the pump though - as much as it may be relatively accurate, it's going to fluctuate based on different factors. Plus, when the pump runs out you have some left in the bottom and how to you measure this? My pumps stopped working with a good 3 days left in each bottle.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know that Brundel said 27 days, but this was my experience with my first bottle - about 23-24 days. I finished 2 bottles off, running the second bottle at 4 pumps/day and the two bottles lasted me 38 days. This is the nature of the pump though - as much as it may be relatively accurate, it's going to fluctuate based on different factors. Plus, when the pump runs out you have some left in the bottom and how to you measure this? My pumps stopped working with a good 3 days left in each bottle.
Mine also had several extra days left, but they were over the 27 days. The way I did it was to pour out smaller amounts at a time until I covered the same area I always covered. I would say I was conservative when using the pump, which is why I got extra days. I would spread it over the shoulders traps, and chest a drop every few inches. Once the area was covered Ibwould release the pump if it was not already all the way down. Usually it was plenty to cover the target areas, hence more than 27 days application.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Yea probably about 27, I think I got 23 last bottle bc I lost a little w/ heat in my truck

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea probably about 27, I think I got 23 last bottle bc I lost a little w/ heat in my truck
Lol. I still remember that. I would have been applying everything I could wipe up then licking the console clean just to be sure. This stuff is liquid gold to me. Lol.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Lol. I still remember that. I would have been applying everything I could wipe up then licking the console clean just to be sure. This stuff is liquid gold to me. Lol.
Haha right? I scraped up as much as I could and put it on right there.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
View attachment 123440
Let me take them there formerons off your hands... I heard it has a nasty side effect of something called gainztrainz... doesn't sound good...

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I agree, i bought Form bevor the ban in UK, but trust me bro, Exotherm is BETTER!!!!
No shout down no sides has 2 non-stim fat burner (so no cortisol problem) + 2 potent natural AI so = GAINS!!!!
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1441376469.950563.jpg

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Anywhere have this as part of their Labor Day sale?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have two bottles of this left and may buy more - I'm thinking of getting a bottle adapter and using an oral syringe. Does anyone see any issue with this in actual application? I know a pipette doesn't work...the fluid colors the tube and you can't see how much you're getting after the first run...and the fluid it a bit thick for the pipette.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Whats a decent dose of exotherm to provide max fat loss with Incinderine. also do you recommend combining with absolutely obliterated or Sculpted Abs I have been using sculpted abs made by EST Nutrition over abs with 2 pumps of Incinderine in the AM.

Thanks Paul :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have run 3 and 4 pumps/day - I think 3 pumps is really just about as good as 4 pumps. If I had the dough, I would experiment with 6 pumps, but this isn't really logical because the limit of fat loss is only so much, and 3 pumps does the job with 4 being very, very marginally better if at all. more than 4 pumps is most likely a waste...or magical....who knows?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats a decent dose of exotherm to provide max fat loss with Incinderine. also do you recommend combining with absolutely obliterated or Sculpted Abs I have been using sculpted abs made by EST Nutrition over abs with 2 pumps of Incinderine in the AM.

Thanks Paul :)
I was seeing big results with two. Then I upped it to 3 the past two weeks and stacked it with Incinderine. The thermogenic effects is much more noticeable at 3 for me. Unless the effects slow down, which I don't foresee, I will continue with 3. I say start witH 3 and give it a week or two before upping it. The effects are sometimes subtle at first. Also, I have used Abliderate, Eviscerate, and Clenbliderate/Clenviscerate along with Exotherm without any issues. I don't know the profile bit I don't see why sculpted abs would have any either.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Anyone have blood work to confirm AI prop of letrone or exo. I only saw one log and it had several confounding factors

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I used a bottle, noticed no effects throughout other than perhaps a bit of a warm sensation during the hottest month of summer. Was going to give it another chance until coop blew it up and BLR had no rebuttal.

All the current logs are by obese guys so...