abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Applying on abs sounds interesting though. Jebrook have good points.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Currently running exotherm at 3 pumps per day, 2 am and 1 pre bed after shower / bath, i have been using inner thighs for am application one pump on each and abdomen and upper chest for pre bed night time dose.

How have you all been finding it for fat loss effects.

I am stacking it with clen at 120mcg per day and GW / Cardarine at 20mg per day, 10mg am & 10mg PWO.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have been running exotherm at 3 pumps per day now for the past week, 2 pumps AM and 1 PM before bed, I have had ball ache all week since running it, I am also up 1.25 pounds on the scales from last week even though I have been ketogenic and cutting with a 1000 Kcal Daily deficit in calories.

could it be that i am up on lean body mass in only one weeks usage of exotherm, i expected to be down on scales for weight by at least 1 pound today.

Have noticed increased vascularity in arms and quads since using the product for the past week after being off it for 2 months.

Most peoples results have been weight loss when using this AI / Fat Burner.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say it's 100% lean mass. Usually people lose some weight/ water weight but in your case it seems you kept some weight and lost some bf.

Same happen to me. I lost bf while keeping the same weight.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been running exotherm at 3 pumps per day now for the past week, 2 pumps AM and 1 PM before bed, I have had ball ache all week since running it, I am also up 1.25 pounds on the scales from last week even though I have been ketogenic and cutting with a 1000 Kcal Daily deficit in calories.

could it be that i am up on lean body mass in only one weeks usage of exotherm, i expected to be down on scales for weight by at least 1 pound today.

Have noticed increased vascularity in arms and quads since using the product for the past week after being off it for 2 months.

Most peoples results have been weight loss when using this AI / Fat Burner.
The cirsium MAY work for spot reduction according to one study. Subq fat was reduced by 23% at the site of administration.
Most users experience fat loss and some lean muscle gains depending of course on diet.
I think in your case you should really begin to lean out and get harder and harder.

newbie8

Awards
The cirsium MAY work for spot reduction according to one study. Subq fat was reduced by 23% at the site of administration.
Most users experience fat loss and some lean muscle gains depending of course on diet.
I think in your case you should really begin to lean out and get harder and harder.
Can you mix Exotherm and Formeron together or separately?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have Formeron you can probably get a few hundred dollars for it on ebay.
Ultimately you COULD mix them if you wanted or use them together but the AI activity would be high.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Its a good test of the product for muscle building due to not combining with any other PH's or AAS which was the case in the past, Strength is also up this week from last, squats feel easier and today's chest session went great.

newbie8

Awards
If you have Formeron you can probably get a few hundred dollars for it on ebay.
Ultimately you COULD mix them if you wanted or use them together but the AI activity would be high.
cool, brundel, whats up with the pre workout? ETA?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Pre will be a bit longer.
On deck for 2016-
Epi product
Pre
Incinderine reformulated. This new stuff is wicked.
highly secret project- expected release first half of 2016.

We are also undergoing a full rebranding. Everything is changing. The new logos and site artwork is beautiful.
Along with the new branding will come some other products you guys will be excited to see. Im not going to say much for now but everyone is going to like this stuff ;)

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I'm finding strength is up this week on my arms session today from last week @ 3 pumps of exotherm, today is now day 10 of running it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm finding strength is up this week on my arms session today from last week @ 3 pumps of exotherm, today is now day 10 of running it.
Good to hear. I like to run exo 8-12 weeks.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has there been any reports of negative effect on libido from eco therm?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, cool, good to know...I've got a bottle to run, may bump it up to 2...
Effects just keep getting better in time. Imo. I suggest two bottles for a nice run.

Ag99

Awards
Effects just keep getting better in time. Imo. I suggest two bottles for a nice run.
Sounds good. Will be running alongside Rebirth for the first month...

Also waiting for the new Folli product to drop :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If anything I could expect libido to increase. I know a ton of guys running it who have libido increase.
And like Half said the longer you run it the more you see the effect.
I suggest 3 pumps daily. Upper chest, neck, delts.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Might have to grab this with the new folli. Thanks

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a feeling there will be some stacked deals at TGB.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 of my exotherm run at 3 pumps per day, today was leg day and I have been finding squats harder each week as my cut progresses, the weight has been feeling much heavier, today was great weight felt lighter and had a much more enjoyable workout, weights also seem to be increasing on leg extensions, curls and for calves so strength is increasing.

I also feel slightly more positive aggression towards the weights.

This is the 1st time I have used exotherm without any other anabolic supps and find it is great for the increase in power and strength, how have you all been finding it.

I'm going to be ordering a few more bottles and running it for 3 months straight this time.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its always interesting to see how well our products work solo.
Generally everyone runs stacks but we forget that BLR tests not only the products solo but each ingredient has to work solo so they tend ot kick some serious ass by themselves!

Keep it up and keep us posted on how everything is going!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Day 16, Yesterdays Leg workout was easier even though i'm still low on calories, today's chest workout went great, was able to add 5 reps to my 3rd set of bench press going from 10 - 15 reps, one thing is that my joints, elbows and knees have been crunching and popping more but there is no discomfort or pain.

I weighed last on Sunday which would have been day 14 and found my weight to have maintained there was no change from the previous week, currently 12 and a half stone 175.5 pounds. Waist measurement has decreased by 1/2 an inch in one week from last though.

Ag99

Awards
Just finished day 3 of my Rebirth/Exotherm pct.

The Exo definitely makes me warmer and sweat a ton during this mornings workout. Am looking forward to this run...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The Exo definitely makes me warmer and sweat a ton during this mornings workout. Am looking forward to this run...
Good to hear. Run it for 8 weeks. Trust me. Even 12.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established

Sh** will get you diced if you know how to diet properly. I ran it before my last vacation and got to my lowest bf ever. Ran a log on it, good stuff.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I did not look at my abs or rest of body for 21 days and checked yesterday and noticed a considerable difference, two weeks on exotherm has made me much drier and more ripped and vascular.

I am loving the strength increase from using it, I also have been sweating more during nights when applying 2-3 hours pre bed.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sh** will get you diced if you know how to diet properly. I ran it before my last vacation and got to my lowest bf ever. Ran a log on it, good stuff.
Haha, I was running Soy Lecithin Granules with ExoTherm and I couldn't control my hunger. ExoTherm still made me recomp nicely though. If only I had better dietary discipline before.....the exotherm run probably would have been a grand slam.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Exotherm makes me so hot I can barely stand it. When Im training I lose like a gallon of water. Have to add sodium and potass to my water.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool, already planning on it.

How will it stack up with the new Folli product being released soon?
Our products are perfectly made to be stacked together.

akinos

Awards
Does anything happens once you stop using Exotherm?

Let's say you use 2 bottles then you completly stop it. Has anyone experienced anything good/bad?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anything happens once you stop using Exotherm?

Let's say you use 2 bottles then you completly stop it. Has anyone experienced anything good/bad?
The good is that not taking it saves money. The bad is that the benefits cease. That's about it;).

akinos

Awards
The good is that not taking it saves money. The bad is that the benefits cease. That's about it;).
hahaha, I was wondering if people would gain fat/weight back once stopping taking it

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahaha, I was wondering if people would gain fat/weight back once stopping taking it
Only if you go back to a crappy diet and exercise. Water retention might go back up slowly, but that isn't fat gain.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some of the effects will wane. Like Jebrook said water retention will likely return to normal but this isnt fat.

akinos

Awards
I read a review saying he could eat anything and gain no fat.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No such thing as eat anything and not gain fat. Diet is key for any goal.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is of course just a phase people use. I doubt it was meant literally.

akinos

Awards
So this product will help me loose some fat WITH a good diet.

Only using this product won't be enough. Am I right?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established

Not even AAS or T3 or Clen will help you if you have a ****ty diet,

Food is the most anabolic substance and should be tailored to your goals, also if you try eating low quality foods and training performance usually drops, for me it does anyway even if in a caloric surplus.

If you combine exotherm with a clean diet and solid training routine and run below your maintenance calories then it works as a great fat burner.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

If you have a half decent diet and workout routine, you will see results. You can't expect to eat 20000 calories a day, be inactive, and expect to lose fat because you're using this.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
20000 calories, the max i can eat in one full day is 7-9K and this is with allot of fats.