EvoMuse presents...HUNG

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious if anyone on here has tried Shockwave Therapy on their penis?

Between light jelqing, hanging, pumping, and HUNG, I’m curious if Shockwave(LI-ESWT) will maximize angiogenesis for greater growth

Any thoughts @dsade

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious if anyone on here has tried Shockwave Therapy on their penis?

Between light jelqing, hanging, pumping, and HUNG, I’m curious if Shockwave(LI-ESWT) will maximize angiogenesis for greater growth

Any thoughts @dsade
I've used my ultrasound device. Didn't notice much.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this geared mainly at length or girth as well?
Both. It amplifies response to growth stimulus and speeds repair, so depending on what methods you use.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On the website it says listing ingredients soon just checking

Kveldulf

Awards
If it helps any, I was notified my order had cleared customs today and will shortly be delivered by CTT, now how long they take to do their job is questionable, but it does show its moving towards me and any delay is due to the poor systems in Portugal.

Reactions: CF2

Capnhowdy

Awards
Got my order faster than tracking originally said it would be. After my first use noticed mild dry skin but that doesn’t seem to be a problem anymore. I do notice some separation occurring in the bottle, a layer of darker liquid at the top. Giving the bottle a good shake seems to work fine to mix it back together. As much as I’d like to say I’ve added an inch to the chungus it’s too soon to provide much other feedback.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Haven’t started mine yet but it came a while ago, it shipped fast.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mine is still I'm new York apparently, but I think it's just waiting for it to get the Melbourne them will update

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know what is going on...

the international customs...

If you live close to east coast (eastern colonial Americas... Maine to Florida line and from West V to any redneck bible belt Mason Dixie line then you will get your product no sooner than any calendar dates...

however if you live across the continental lines, your products will be held in lines with customs.

I remember ordering Quran from Egypt and it took 4 years of arrival and remember ordering Ayurvedic medicine from India and Nepal and it took 8 years for customs to clear and arrive at my front door.

In other words, you are lucky if you are American and you receive product from Mr. Pearson otherwise if you are foreigner, count your lucky stars. ...
I’m northeast America

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just looked at the tracking for my order, it says it was in Melbourne 5 days ago and now it is back to New York and departed from there... very confusing haha

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
anyone got anything to report? I am still waiting on mine unfortunately

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone got anything to report? I am still waiting on mine unfortunately
Y'all need to post something. I know what I got so far, but even with objective measurements my word is biased.

We have a LONG hard (heh) road with this, fighting for the big leagues, so I need your reviews or even first impressions.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Y'all need to post something. I know what I got so far, but even with objective measurements my word is biased.

We have a LONG hard (heh) road with this, fighting for the big leagues, so I need your reviews or even first impressions.
The moment I get mine I will be ready to log, I have a new length routine I will be doing, involving manual stretches, lightish hanger weights and all day stretchers I am keen to try out, I am gonna msg you now with my tracking number if you can have a look and make sense of it, because it seems like it arrived in melbourne (my location) then went back to usa? and now its stuck in the same place since 22nd

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The moment I get mine I will be ready to log, I have a new length routine I will be doing, involving manual stretches, lightish hanger weights and all day stretchers I am keen to try out, I am gonna msg you now with my tracking number if you can have a look and make sense of it, because it seems like it arrived in melbourne (my location) then went back to usa? and now its stuck in the same place since 22nd
Yeah, PM me

GreatWallofAfrica

Awards
I read the Hung description write ups at evomuse website. Not sure if I'm allowed to link stuff here. Just to be safe, I won't link it until I'm notified that I can. I read a lot of sources... and tried to do my due dilligence.

so in layman's term, is this a DHT cream?

Would you recommend me applying this in addition to applying minoxidil on my penis?

Reason for this is apparently applying minoxidil on penis upregulates Androgen receptors (since it decreases Androgen signaling) ...

decreasing signaling increases receptor channels.

And from what I learned from Ronielle (expert on chemical PE), he said that in order to gain penis size, one must upregulate Androgen receptors first and then apply DHT cream or something similar. ... and it will explode in gains.

Also from reading about minoxidil... it's bad on head, good on face (for beard) and by this logic, applying it on penis might work as well. There were studies saying minoxidil on penis increases blood vessel diameter and forces blood from body to penis (digits). Reason why people who apply minoxidil on beard reported low Erection quality is all the blood from digits go to face instead. If we do this opposite by applying on penis, it can help blood flow, increase androgen receptor so kills two bird with one stone.

Ronielle said to cycle (he used Diuisteride consumed it and then used DHT (not Hung) on his penis. He is a male stripper based in canada and he got his real DHT source from his LGBT community seem legit as he is big down there...

But for my experiment, instead of cycling one month on and one month off. I will use Minoxidil in the morning and PE + Hung at evening time to see some cyclic effect.

Workout routine will be to stretch BTC, and then apply HUNG on penis while air pumping (water pumping might dilute it)...

going to give this a try. I want any expertise on this if anybody thinks this might be good idea... feel free to chime in.

I'm using Minoxidil 5% kirkland but if this really works, I might use minox 10% or higher.

There was another article (don't know if it's satire) but it said applying minoxidil basically doubled the penis size on customers.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read the Hung description write ups at evomuse website. Not sure if I'm allowed to link stuff here. Just to be safe, I won't link it until I'm notified that I can. I read a lot of sources... and tried to do my due dilligence.

so in layman's term, is this a DHT cream?

Would you recommend me applying this in addition to applying minoxidil on my penis?

Reason for this is apparently applying minoxidil on penis upregulates Androgen receptors (since it decreases Androgen signaling) ...

decreasing signaling increases receptor channels.

And from what I learned from Ronielle (expert on chemical PE), he said that in order to gain penis size, one must upregulate Androgen receptors first and then apply DHT cream or something similar. ... and it will explode in gains.

Also from reading about minoxidil... it's bad on head, good on face (for beard) and by this logic, applying it on penis might work as well. There were studies saying minoxidil on penis increases blood vessel diameter and forces blood from body to penis (digits). Reason why people who apply minoxidil on beard reported low Erection quality is all the blood from digits go to face instead. If we do this opposite by applying on penis, it can help blood flow, increase androgen receptor so kills two bird with one stone.

Ronielle said to cycle (he used Diuisteride consumed it and then used DHT (not Hung) on his penis. He is a male stripper based in canada and he got his real DHT source from his LGBT community seem legit as he is big down there...

But for my experiment, instead of cycling one month on and one month off. I will use Minoxidil in the morning and PE + Hung at evening time to see some cyclic effect.

Workout routine will be to stretch BTC, and then apply HUNG on penis while air pumping (water pumping might dilute it)...

going to give this a try. I want any expertise on this if anybody thinks this might be good idea... feel free to chime in.

I'm using Minoxidil 5% kirkland but if this really works, I might use minox 10% or higher.

There was another article (don't know if it's satire) but it said applying minoxidil basically doubled the penis size on customers.
Very interested in this. Would love to know the optimal routine, like would you apply minoxidil before jelqing, allow to dry, jelq, then water pump, then Hung with traction?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interested in this. Would love to know the optimal routine, like would you apply minoxidil before jelqing, allow to dry, jelq, then water pump, then Hung with traction?
Haven't looked at this, but if minoxidil blocks androgenic signaling then you're basically accomplishing nothing.

Carnitine is used in the formula to increase expression of androgen receptors without blocking the essential growth signals.

GreatWallofAfrica

Awards
Yes glad that you brought up Carnitine. According to sources, stuff like

Boron
Creatine
Anything made from Sorghum
L Carnitine Tartrate

all increases Androgen receptors so consuming them (via oral) will help systematically everywhere.

I stopped putting Tugaine 10% on my face (for beard) as soon as I kept getting low erection. I'm more serious with Penis enlargement than beard so I will put off my beard project for my dick.

I ordered bunch of boron, creatine, l carnitine from amazon and will consume loads of them while on HUNG. Will report results.
Been avoiding carb and going for keto diet as much as possible to lose fat (hopefully fat pad) so that I can look down there and be visibly encouraged by looking at my erection.

Will make pancakes, bread out of sorghum and replace that (instead of using wheat)... Sorghum increases 5AR activity.

Sprint or heavy deadlift to increase T levels. Hoping some of them will convert to DHA.

Also taking DHEA in case if this helps as well. Anything to create and mimic my body to go through "puberty" stage again.

Read all the information that I could from PE Bible (lists out ingredients like Evening Primrose, Choline, Niacin, etc...) as well as Russian Bear ebook on penis enlargement.

makes weekly trip to local vitamin shoppe if amazon doesn't deliver fast enough...

Thundersplace and PEGYM (now biohacker) recommends me to just take a dive and use needles for (PGE1, Triniax??, and other stuff) and apparently what I'm doing is trying to play safe because I'm adverse (fear needle on my dick) and can't get right source and not enough funds to even do "real" chem PE as this is what I can start so far...

besides my other option is to DMSO + Potaba but already tried that long time ago and didn't see any results.

Long time experienced PE-er but learning ... kind of new to CHEM PE.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes glad that you brought up Carnitine. According to sources, stuff like

Boron
Creatine
Anything made from Sorghum
L Carnitine Tartrate

all increases Androgen receptors so consuming them (via oral) will help systematically everywhere.

I stopped putting Tugaine 10% on my face (for beard) as soon as I kept getting low erection. I'm more serious with Penis enlargement than beard so I will put off my beard project for my dick.

I ordered bunch of boron, creatine, l carnitine from amazon and will consume loads of them while on HUNG. Will report results.
Been avoiding carb and going for keto diet as much as possible to lose fat (hopefully fat pad) so that I can look down there and be visibly encouraged by looking at my erection.

Will make pancakes, bread out of sorghum and replace that (instead of using wheat)... Sorghum increases 5AR activity.

Sprint or heavy deadlift to increase T levels. Hoping some of them will convert to DHA.

Also taking DHEA in case if this helps as well. Anything to create and mimic my body to go through "puberty" stage again.

Read all the information that I could from PE Bible (lists out ingredients like Evening Primrose, Choline, Niacin, etc...) as well as Russian Bear ebook on penis enlargement.

makes weekly trip to local vitamin shoppe if amazon doesn't deliver fast enough...

Thundersplace and PEGYM (now biohacker) recommends me to just take a dive and use needles for (PGE1, Triniax??, and other stuff) and apparently what I'm doing is trying to play safe because I'm adverse (fear needle on my dick) and can't get right source and not enough funds to even do "real" chem PE as this is what I can start so far...

besides my other option is to DMSO + Potaba but already tried that long time ago and didn't see any results.

Long time experienced PE-er but learning ... kind of new to CHEM PE.
The GLA in HUNG is the 2 step precursor to PGE1.

Kveldulf

Awards
I'll just give my assessment here on day 6.
So, on initial application my thought were the liquid was sort of oily and I first thought "No way is this going to absorb without leaving some residue."... Well, shame on me, I should know better as Dsade has always brought out fabulous products and his carrier capability is legendary. About 30 seconds to a minute following application the liquid was near totally absorbed, a minute following totally so with no residue.
Upon putting my...... manservant... Into the stretcher (I should say I've had over a years continual previous use with stretcher and hydromax etc with no real progress... In this case starting fresh after a few month break) at first things went as normal, but at about the 15 minute mark there was a minor, though quite noticeable "loosening" sensation in my... manservant... a definite feeling of the tissue sort of unlocking and becoming more pliable or malleable and elastic.
By the second day two things were notable, the more elastic feeling continued and things were able to be stretched further without even pushing hard. Also the "pump" post hydromax was lasting far longer by a factor of several hours (I'd also say the girth in the hydromax was significantly more". Along with this, by day 2, came a definite and very noticeable soreness in my... manservant... mostly noticeable on the underside, the side and very much around the base (I've been applying to the shaft and all around the base), to a lesser degree to the top, though it is present. I'll add this soreness is not something I've experienced in the past even when using a stretcher combined with a Phallosan for 4 to 8 hours daily (and pumping). I'd describe the soreness as being quite remeniscent to DOMS a day or so following a tough workout.
This soreness has increased daily so today, day 6,ive decided to take off as a rest day.

@dsade ive still applied HUNG today, even though taking the day off, is that correct and also would the strong soreness around the base be normal/positive?

GreatWallofAfrica

Awards
It seems like the owner dsade has the most best way to apply HUNG and use PE.

To shorten the learning curve and from what I noticed, it seems like applying HUNG after your PE workout will basically waste it.

When you apply HUNG, it gets absorbed immediately and it starts working within roughly 15 minutes like Kveldulf said.

Now some people apply HUNG right before their PE workout and that is fine BUT BUT... the IDEAL WAY to do this is to apply HUNG DURING (WHILE) you are doing PE.

Of course you can't do that when you are pumping since your penis is enclosed in a tube. Hard to do it with Jelqing unless you are using HUNG as a lube to jelq but that is not practical for me and messy.

You can use hanging but I think for now I will try stretching using extender. You can only stretch your penis with your hands too long until your hands get tired.

Now it is better to apply HUNG while stretching and this is where extender comes in. Now I did state before that extender gave me no results for doing them for two years straight but I'm starting to think maybe it was because I wasn't patient enough (kept increasing tension every week), jerking off like there is no tomorrow, activated androgen receptor via stretching but didn't have any nutrients (HUNG) at that time.

I think this is what the owner dsade does as I scrolled twenty five pages of this forum. Like 1 hour (don't even need to do the typical 4 hour per day traction extender... I personally think that maybe too much)...

1 hour of extender (I have this cheap chinese made penis extender with noose that hurts and pinches my dickhead real hard but I use extra gauge and padding... I personally use curad black sports wrap.... 1 hour extender (while you use extender, apply bits of hung on the exposed stretched dick ... it will get absorbed real quickly and your dick is basically being recovered and getting nutrients while it is being stretched in elongated state with androgen receptors being open.

That is ideal and after 1 hour of traction, apply girth workout like jelqing or ideally pumping to get the blood flowing in the cells.

the reason why I use cheap chinese made extender and not vacuum extender is when I use vacuum extender, the silicone covers majority of my shaft and don't have spaces to apply HUNG.

also since I can at least tolerate 1 hour or so with chinese extender before I need to take off for pain relief and for my cold dickhead, it is tolerable for that amount of time with HUNG being applied. I believe this maybe the best way. Will keep experimenting.

also received my L carnitine tartrate and been consuming loads of it.

Reactions: CF2

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This soreness has increased daily so today, day 6,ive decided to take off as a rest day.

@dsade ive still applied HUNG today, even though taking the day off, is that correct and also would the strong soreness around the base be normal/positive?
I would think strong soreness is not good tbh, you might have over stretched it slightly... best way to monitor is by your PE indicators like your flaccid hang (is it normal/pumped/turled) your libido and your erection quality... if any of these are bad it's probably good idea to have a day or two off. I would continue to apply and maybe do a few light jelqs over the day to promote bloodflow.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Now some people apply HUNG right before their PE workout and that is fine BUT BUT... the IDEAL WAY to do this is to apply HUNG DURING (WHILE) you are doing PE.

That is ideal and after 1 hour of traction, apply girth workout like jelqing or ideally pumping to get the blood flowing in the cells.
Yeah I agree for growth hung would need to be before/during the workout, I do think it would have some benefit post workout for recovery like if you've been training it intense for a week and need a recovery day or something. (which you should take rest days for this too)

Kveldulf

Awards
I would think strong soreness is not good tbh, you might have over stretched it slightly... best way to monitor is by your PE indicators like your flaccid hang (is it normal/pumped/turled) your libido and your erection quality... if any of these are bad it's probably good idea to have a day or two off. I would continue to apply and maybe do a few light jelqs over the day to promote bloodflow.
No I don't think so at all. As I say I've some experience and having returned to this endeavour after a break I've been very cautious in not pushing things overmuch.
Things are pumped, even after the day off, in fact as I say the post hydromax pump stays virtually overnight. Libido is normal, so nothing dropping there.
I attributed the soreness to the inclusion of the arichidonic acid as one of its known functions is an increase in acute inflammation response post workout. As I say I've not encountered this level of soreness before even when stretching for longer and so forth.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I don't think so at all. As I say I've some experience and having returned to this endeavour after a break I've been very cautious in not pushing things overmuch.
Things are pumped, even after the day off, in fact as I say the post hydromax pump stays virtually overnight. Libido is normal, so nothing dropping there.
I attributed the soreness to the inclusion of the arichidonic acid as one of its known functions is an increase in acute inflammation response post workout. As I say I've not encountered this level of soreness before even when stretching for longer and so forth.
Impressive grasp of one of the core approaches to the product.

You are correct.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh ok fair enough, I just know from personal experience that soreness never suited me well and always meant I over worked it and had to take a rest day or risk some minor injury, but you are right I didnt even think about the ArA in the product.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh ok fair enough, I just know from personal experience that soreness never suited me well and always meant I over worked it and had to take a rest day or risk some minor injury, but you are right I didnt even think about the ArA in the product.
If you're relying on your natural recovery pathways then that makes sense.

Remember, we are both amplifying the "injury" as well as speeding up healing, in a now longer, thicker conformation.

It's also the reason that 6 hour sessions are unnecessary.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you're relying on your natural recovery pathways then that makes sense.

Remember, we are both amplifying the "injury" as well as speeding up healing, in a now longer, thicker conformation.

It's also the reason that 6 hour sessions are unnecessary.
Very true, I am now reconsidering my routine. Maybe I should just aim for heavy hangs as the main focus then pumping at the end. The extender work can just be in there when time permits as an additional exercise

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very true, I am now reconsidering my routine. Maybe I should just aim for heavy hangs as the main focus then pumping at the end. The extender work can just be in there when time permits as an additional exercise
What kind of weights did you get? They sent me the hanging chain but no weights.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What kind of weights did you get? They sent me the hanging chain but no weights.
Ive got 1,2,4kg small plates for my wrist roller, I literally use the roller bottom as you can just stack the weights on it and it has a loop so I can clip it to the hanger.

The weights can be so stupidly expensive, but I have done some googling for 1kg/2kg/4kg weight plates seems you can get them second hand for not too much

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And just curious you made all your gains just using an extender at max tension for 1 hour right? and now you are adding in additional things?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And just curious you made all your gains just using an extender at max tension for 1 hour right? and now you are adding in additional things?
And pump

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I ran one of the pre-3AD betas, used a vac hanger for 1-1.5 hours a day, and gained 1/4 inch is six weeks.

During that time, I only applied a small amount once a day and avoided applying to the head.

I think that the arachidonic acid may increase fatigue of the target tissues, allowing increased deformation despite less time under tension.

This is, of course, just speculation based on my experience, but wanted to share nevertheless.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran one of the pre-3AD betas, used a vac hanger for 1-1.5 hours a day, and gained 1/4 inch is six weeks.

During that time, I only applied a small amount once a day and avoided applying to the head.

I think that the arachidonic acid may increase fatigue of the target tissues, allowing increased deformation despite less time under tension.

This is, of course, just speculation based on my experience, but wanted to share nevertheless.
1/4 inch in 6 weeks is amazing... people underestimate what that actually is, because you have to think of the overall volume increase.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I received my package today!
I tried it right after showering and used my Chinese vc extender.
There were 3 significant effects after 10 mins.

- I felt my pp shaft has been really relaxed and loosened.

- My room was freezing and my body but my tiny friend felt warm.

-I could stretch my extender to maximum tension without any huge pain.

and I took off my extender after an hour. it was great and I'm very satisfied with it.

I might try applying it again and start pumping soon,
but I wonder if is it okay for me to use it multiple times a day?
and is it okay to apply it on the glans?
Won't do much on the glans, but I do twice per day.

GreatWallofAfrica

Awards
sh*t... I been applying wrong this whole time then.

Since I like the aesthetics of a dickhead (Penis glans), and I wanted a bigger penis glans in comparison to the shaft, I applied a lot of them on my penile glans instead...

damn so I wasted... okay from now on, I will only apply it to the shaft.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sh*t... I been applying wrong this whole time then.

Since I like the aesthetics of a dickhead (Penis glans), and I wanted a bigger penis glans in comparison to the shaft, I applied a lot of them on my penile glans instead...

damn so I wasted... okay from now on, I will only apply it to the shaft.
The problem is the stimulus. Pumping with put some pressure on the glans but it's not hugely significant.

I suppose if you are aggressively jelqing in would help.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of my friends wants to try HUNG with pge1 injection.
He's been doing chemical PE for a year and he seems to be interested in it very much

The question is, will it be safe to use them together?
I guess. The PGE1 angle is covered in the formula, though not as potent as an injection.

He wouldnt be able to do traction while hard.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First bottle finally gone. Looks like it lasted 2 months?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First bottle finally gone. Looks like it lasted 2 months?
Oh really? mine is like 3/4 done and its been like 1.5 weeks? How much do you apply morning and night? I got the smaller ones btw

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh really? mine is like 3/4 done and its been like 1.5 weeks? How much do you apply morning and night? I got the smaller ones btw
Usually 3-4 squirts 2x a day.

By smaller one...you mean your junk?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Usually 3-4 squirts 2x a day.

By smaller one...you mean your junk?
:(

Haha smaller referring to the bottle, the last batch I got was like twice the size I THINK, yeah I do 2-3 squirts twice a day too... but yeah the first bottle is almost gone and this is the 2 week mark (just checked log)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I took Hung off the shipping and just put apenis Enlargement Lotion.

You're welcome.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got six bottles (s/o to dsade)

Few questions. I’ve never jelqed, used an extender or a pump. Should I only apply Hung (2 squirts) while my peen is in the extender? Or should you put a a squirt on while in the extender and a squirt on while in the pump?

Should you put the extender at max tension (1000g)? I’ve read some from the company I ordered from but I’d like anecdotal evidence.

Thanks gents

Last edited:
SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Very interested in this. I have been rubbing epiandro gel on my pecker in and off for a bit. I had the best results when I put some old d-plex into a carrier and applied it liberally back in the day

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got six bottles (s/o to dsade)

Few questions. I’ve never jelqed, used an extender or a pump. Should I only apply Hung (2 squirts) while my peen is in the extender? Or should you put a a squirt on while in the extender and a squirt on while in the pump?

Should you put the extender at max tension (1000g)? I’ve read some from the company I ordered from but I’d like anecdotal evidence.

Thanks gents
I have been pumping three in the morning then doing a minute or so of jelqing and left/right stretches then in the extender at max tension for an hour, after that I try for as long as possible at work at medium tension.

At home I pump twice then extend at max again for an hour then go back to like 75% stretch with some manual work in between for as long as possible without getting in the way of certain things, then at end of night I pump one more and chuck the little guy in a pump for 15-20 mins