EvoMuse presents...HUNG

Jrob414

Awards
Just the cheap plastic one from Amazon. Is there a better quality one you recommend?
Not really, as long it’s durable. I don’t think there is much difference between the cheap ones and more expensive ones until you get into the really expensive ones. I should clarify my question a little. Does yours use static traction with threaded rods, or does it have the spring loaded rods that compress?

Also thanks for the reply! Looking forward to this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not really, as long it’s durable. I don’t think there is much difference between the cheap ones and more expensive ones until you get into the really expensive ones. I should clarify my question a little. Does yours use static traction with threaded rods, or does it have the spring loaded rods that compress?

Also thanks for the reply! Looking forward to this.
There's a slight spring, maybe 1/2" to set the initial tension but the actual extension runs long enough to pull firmly.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
inpatiently waiting here haha, I bought a new cheap extender to wear for a couple of hours, I already have a modified phallosan forte I can use when gaming, but I dont get too much traction... =

cosmosis

Awards
This is interesting ****...does what you have in it raise testosterone at all? Andro Lo you can 100% feel it doing that, especially when rubbing on your bits and pieces..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is interesting ****...does what you have in it raise testosterone at all? Andro Lo you can 100% feel it doing that, especially when rubbing on your bits and pieces..
Androgenic signaling is an important component, yes, but not everything.

The body has multiple growth signaling pathways.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recall the section in one of the other product writeups (TopMuscle, I think) about TRPV1 activation, illusory perception of injury, and increase in IGF-1 activity in the "burned" area.

Tricking the body into increasing IGF-1 activity in the penis, by using the less pungent TRPV1 agonist, will help contribute both size and erectile capacity (see above).

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recall the section in one of the other product writeups (TopMuscle, I think) about TRPV1 activation, illusory perception of injury, and increase in IGF-1 activity in the "burned" area.

Tricking the body into increasing IGF-1 activity in the penis, by using the less pungent TRPV1 agonist, will help contribute both size and erectile capacity (see above).

Is this the product you recommend for the acute libido boost? Or is that Androlotion? ETA?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is this something that would be effective standalone, or would it only be effective if taken while also doing some sort of stretching, etc?

(Sorry if I'm asking a question that already came up in the 23-page-long history of this thread. tldr; 😅)
My understanding is that it MAY help with erection quality/bloodflow, but for gains you would need to stretch/pump etc.

It would be a waste using it and not exercising imho.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My understanding is that it MAY help with erection quality/bloodflow, but for gains you would need to stretch/pump etc.

It would be a waste using it and not exercising imho.
How do you stretch and pump it?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How do you stretch and pump it?
Many different ways haha. I would suggest popping over to a forum dedicated to it and having a good read if you are interested. Somewhere like PEGYM which I think has had a name change and something to do with thunder, I don't really go to them anymore as I kind of know what I am doing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
all these studies/research your providing is making me want it so much more haha.

I've started extending consistently and pumping the past 2 weeks and gonna keep a log once it comes in stock.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
all these studies/research your providing is making me want it so much more haha.

I've started extending consistently and pumping the past 2 weeks and gonna keep a log once it comes in stock.
What pump and/or extender do you use?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What pump and/or extender do you use?
Just some cheap extender with rods and a noose (dont recommend noose tbh if you have funds get a vacuum head) and edge automatic pump (but you could probably just get some cheap one with a gauge)

I do also have a phallosan forte (expensive extender) that I modified so I just use the vacuum component and a belt to get a slight stretch while I play games... I get my most stretching from the proper extender though. I would recommend looking into it yourself if you are interested as I probably wont be able to explain it too well haha

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone actually spend the $$ for the Phallosan system?

This tube/noose is starting to cause pain.

Supposed to have a delivery on Wednesday that I can start getting ready for release.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone actually spend the $$ for the Phallosan system?

This tube/noose is starting to cause pain.

Supposed to have a delivery on Wednesday that I can start getting ready for release.
Yeah I did years back, it's pretty good, but the belt around your body doesnt seem too give much a stretch, so I use the belt attached to something like a heavy KB or something under my desk and stretch using that. I recently bought the plus version which has a rod extender you can attach to the vacuum head which im excited to try.

My current routine when I can do it, is using a cheap rod extender with the noose for a couple of hours (taking off every hour or so to do get blood back to the head and jelq a little bit) use the phallosan forte for however long I can then pump 15 mins. Have you tried using a piece of foam over the glands with the noose? that can help a lot

I have read the Penimaster pro is easier and better to use, takes a bit to get used to how to put it on though.

cosmosis

Awards
I think this and adractim gel would be the holy grail of increasing penis size.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hyped!

Do you have an “unofficial” enlargement guide. Like water pump 3X a week, and daily extender 3 hours?
I've been doing right around an hour with the extender followed up immediately with pump.

The noose really chokes off the blood su0ply to the glans and the pumping after not only solidifies the length stretch but immediately pushes the blood in for girth.

Twice a day if you can, extender 1 hour and pump for 10 minutes or so.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been doing right around an hour with the extender followed up immediately with pump.

The noose really chokes off the blood su0ply to the glans and the pumping after not only solidifies the length stretch but immediately pushes the blood in for girth.

Twice a day if you can, extender 1 hour and pump for 10 minutes or so.
And you put the cream on right after?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any other enlargement supplements/hacks/practices we should all really post in this thread!

We’re all trying to get HUNG after all

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any other enlargement supplements/hacks/practices we should all really post in this thread!

We’re all trying to get HUNG after all
I ordered a Chinese knockoff Phallosan to test out. As you all know, I do NOT encourage knockoffs, but IMO the Phallosan system is way overpriced for what it is.

I'll let everyone know.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ordered a Chinese knockoff Phallosan to test out. As you all know, I do NOT encourage knockoffs, but IMO the Phallosan system is way overpriced for what it is.

I'll let everyone know.
Did you get that one with the white plunger and blue vacuum bell?