EvoMuse Presents: Eviscerate SUPERNOVA (BETA WARNING)

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
The new pump bottles and thicker consistency are convenient but there needs to be an improvement in shipping or packaging.

All 6 pump bottles have arrived with significant leakage and the packages are a mess to open. The tab and cap are insufficient to keep the liquid/gel inside the bottle.

Ray Donovan

Awards
Just received a shipment with 2 new bottles and 1 old, and yes the 2 new ones had leakage! Nothing severe though. And I got a couple extra goodies (I've had a couple problems with shipments and I think I'm a good customer) Thanks Matt, looking forward for more stuff to come back!

Ray Donovan

Awards
Gonna run Supernova 2x a day for at least 2 months. I feel hardcore applying it before bed.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New bottle did leak all over. The little tab was broken. Is it possible to have tab in, and then shrink wrap whole bottle? That may help with shipping.

New consistency is much improved and does not make a mess all over bathroom. I did not notice a change in smell or burn. I will check again.

Ray Donovan

Awards
New bottle did leak all over. The little tab was broken. Is it possible to have tab in, and then shrink wrap whole bottle? That may help with shipping.

New consistency is much improved and does not make a mess all over bathroom. I did not notice a change in smell or burn. I will check again.
Shrink wrap and/or a piece of tape to hold the tab secure....should be an easy fix.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Smell is still different in latest tub and is milder brown colour, burning is not as intense now on day 3 of new bottle, so i feel mixing it as some has been used has helped.

Ray Donovan

Awards
There should still be no burn, that part hasn't changed. I added some emulsifiers and a new thickening agent to prevent the carbomer balls, but nothing has changed with the active ingredients to change the smell.

Doesn't seem like I can win here.
I'm not complaining but I get a slight "burn" up to 18 hours after application, if I start sweating. It's borderline uncomfortable, but very tolerable and usually just lasts a few minutes which I find weird, because several cycles of this can occur over a half day period. It's as if I'm sweating out the actives.

Of course, I probably apply twice as much as I need, so that could be a factor.

I've taken AA, Eviscerate BF and Smolder. Smolder almost made me cry, anything else is no sweat.

Ray Donovan

Awards
Best thing to do.
How much does adding clen help?

I want to start a clen cycle or two soon but I also love EC stack, I love Alphaburn in the morning pre-cardio, and I want to do clen but realize I can't do all of them....unless topical application keeps the clen contained at the sites of application.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
How much does adding clen help?

I want to start a clen cycle or two soon but I also love EC stack, I love Alphaburn in the morning pre-cardio, and I want to do clen but realize I can't do all of them....unless topical application keeps the clen contained at the sites of application.
No systemic effects from superclen so should be completely localized.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really like the new bottles and the fact that its a little thicker. My bottle still had the tab in and no mess at all. I hope to see all the topical products in these new bottles!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is a side by side of old version vs version in new bottle.

New one is on the top. Comes out of bottle really easy. Goes on very easy, and most importantly no mess in bathroom or on clothes.

You can see how much chunkier old one is.

20170912_070747.jpg

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

New one is on the top. Comes out of bottle really easy. Goes on very easy, and most importantly no mess in bathroom or on clothes.

View attachment 155087
The new one looks much more uniform. I need to get some...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new one looks much more uniform. I need to get some...
I love it so far. So much easier to apply.

Now I just need Brite gel caps in my life.

Hint hint dsade

Edit... nvm see there is a caped version finally getting close per FB.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established

View attachment 155087
Does the newer one have a different smell to older one, e.g. less menthol and more like honey, also is it lighter in colour, the previous one i tried had a ribbed white lid, new ones are smooth and both have white lids / tops on them, older version for me was less like a gel it and more runny than newer version when applying, newer one i have goes on to form a more sticky layer.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does the newer one have a different smell to older one, e.g. less menthol and more like honey, also is it lighter in colour, the previous one i tried had a ribbed white lid, new ones are smooth and both have white lids / tops on them, older version for me was less like a gel it and more runny than newer version when applying, newer one i have goes on to form a more sticky layer.
Newest one does smell a little sweeter. The older one I had went on with all the gobs, might be from before last formulation. This new one does apply stickier.

20170901_133857.jpg

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Definitely liking the pump bottle (though mine have leaked a little), and the thinner consistency. Much easier to apply. Mine does seem to have a stronger menthol scent and more of an icy hot feeling, which I like as well. So far this is my favorite batch.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I put the v1 SN into a Dermacrine Pump before... didn't work out to well (too thin consistency probably). This new one is a pump? Nice.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Going on holiday in 14 days. I was wondering if dry rub can be used with supernova and if it can in what order should I apply.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My 2 bottles (new) show a little leaking too. But really not much at all and other things in the package are clean.
Looks good.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Received one of the new bottles no leakage. Tab was still in place. I will say the new consistency is perfect hope it stays this way moving forward. I dumped my clen in ( took me a min figure out how to open) and applied.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
dsade is there any ETA on when nutriverse will be getting the new pump bottles of supernova and restock of DCP, also the latest bottle i have used of supernova appeared to have leaked slightly in transit and had some dry residue on outer lip of bottle, also lids are smooth and not ribbed, is this a different batch because i cannot wait for the bottle to be finished due to it having quite a bad smell, it is not the nice menthol smell and is fowl almost old like it's hard to explain but not nice at all, it also burns when i sweat in middle of night and burns private parts similar to original eviscerate which i used but not as intense, if it helps this bottle was bought from nutriverse, i just don't know if it was from an off batch where too much of a certain compound was added causing the burning.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
dsade is there any ETA on when nutriverse will be getting the new pump bottles of supernova and restock of DCP, also the latest bottle i have used of supernova appeared to have leaked slightly in transit and had some dry residue on outer lip of bottle, also lids are smooth and not ribbed, is this a different batch because i cannot wait for the bottle to be finished due to it having quite a bad smell, it is not the nice menthol smell and is fowl almost old like it's hard to explain but not nice at all, it also burns when i sweat in middle of night and burns private parts similar to original eviscerate which i used but not as intense, if it helps this bottle was bought from nutriverse, i just don't know if it was from an off batch where too much of a certain compound was added causing the burning.
It has still been effective at leaning mid section just not the same as the really runny cool sensation nice menthol smelling version.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutriverse is processing the shipment into stock now. It shouldn't be burning that much, since the main TRPV1 agonists are the Raspberry Ketones (Which can burn slightly) and the SV (which doesn't burn).

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Nutriverse is processing the shipment into stock now. It shouldn't be burning that much, since the main TRPV1 agonists are the Raspberry Ketones (Which can burn slightly) and the SV (which doesn't burn).
What could be causing the burn, it is similar to the burn version of eviscerate and not the normal cooling sensation, is it possible it has been contaminated with some regular eviscerate, is there anything that could have gone bad with it to cause it to smell so strong and fowl.

I just hope it is this one bottle and not the other many i have from nutriverse.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What could be causing the burn, it is similar to the burn version of eviscerate and not the normal cooling sensation, is it possible it has been contaminated with some regular eviscerate, is there anything that could have gone bad with it to cause it to smell so strong and fowl.

I just hope it is this one bottle and not the other many i have from nutriverse.
Cross contamination isn't possible. It still smells the same to me, honestly, though I have gotten a few other comments about it.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Cross contamination isn't possible. It still smells the same to me, honestly, though I have gotten a few other comments about it.
As long as it still works and is effective i do not care too much, just wondering what could have caused the smell to change, colour to be lighter and burn which is not a cool tingling like previous 2 bottles i had which were runny in consistency and darker brown colour, not a pale light brown, this version does apply slightly better though and has a more sticky honey or syrup texture to it does this sound correct?

Ray Donovan

Awards
I'm yet to try the new pump bottles but anxious to try.
I was the same way but they are fine. Plus the formula is smoother than ever out of the new bottles. Just ordered 3 more. The only downside is I can’t figure out how to open the lid...I was considering dumping in some liquid clen. dsade how do we take off the new lids?

Ray Donovan

Awards
I get occasional burning when I’m sweating during the day, tolerable compared to smolder haha. I also got burning in the private area....make sure to apply with underwear on, allow to dry if you are changing your underwear after (sometimes I do if I spill onto the fabric), wash your hands real good after application and make sure not to apply excessive quantities.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I get occasional burning when I’m sweating during the day, tolerable compared to smolder haha. I also got burning in the private area....make sure to apply with underwear on, allow to dry if you are changing your underwear after (sometimes I do if I spill onto the fabric), wash your hands real good after application and make sure not to apply excessive quantities.
I have learned from this, to now wear boxers when applying pm pre bed dose to prevent the burning because it can stop you from going to sleep lol, the burning does occur only when sweating and like you said is tolerable, do you also have this with the new pump bottle version, also how does the new formula smell to you?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was the same way but they are fine. Plus the formula is smoother than ever out of the new bottles. Just ordered 3 more. The only downside is I can’t figure out how to open the lid...I was considering dumping in some liquid clen. dsade how do we take off the new lids?
Carefully. The new bottles have a sidewall that is a bit thinner, but you have to grab the top, and rock it back and forth a bit to get it to release.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
dsade does this two pack include new pump bottles?
I would rather order direct from you, and have pre ordered defuse and would also like to order DCP from you directly to receive stock sooner.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
So I finally got my Evomuse Supernova... I have been battling with these love handles.. I know I'm still 20% + body fat, but it just seems I hold 10% of it on the love handles.. I do diets, but they seem too stay while all my other body parts reduce bodyfat.

I took a blood test before start. My estradiol is on the high side.

Estradiol
48.7 HIGH
Reference Range: 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

SHBG
51.2 NORMAL
Reference Range: 16.5-55.9 nmol/L

Total Testosterone, Serum
817 NORMAL
Reference Range: 264-916 ng/dL

Free Testosterone (Direct)
18.4 NORMAL
Reference Range: 9.3-26.5 pg/mL

I guess based on my reading, the love handles are because of insulin and estrogen? Well my question is.. I'm putting Supernova on my check, lovehandles and abs.. before morning cardio. Is that ok? I ask because after cardio I take a bath, so the supernova is gone.

I also do this before bed. Another question is, the first time I felt a burn ..I was like wow..this is burning my fat lol, but now I just feel a mild burning sensation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade does this two pack include new pump bottles?
I have some of the pump bottles left. Unfortunately the side walls were weakly made and they tend to leak. Once these are gone I'm switching back to the old bottles until I can find pump bottles that don't leak.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I finally got my Evomuse Supernova... I have been battling with these love handles.. I know I'm still 20% + body fat, but it just seems I hold 10% of it on the love handles.. I do diets, but they seem too stay while all my other body parts reduce bodyfat.

Estradiol
48.7 HIGH

SHBG
51.2 NORMAL

817 NORMAL

18.4 NORMAL

I guess based on my reading, the love handles are because of insulin and estrogen? Well my question is.. I'm putting Supernova on my check, lovehandles and abs.. before morning cardio. Is that ok? I ask because after cardio I take a bath, so the supernova is gone.

I also do this before bed. Another question is, the first time I felt a burn ..I was like wow..this is burning my fat lol, but now I just feel a mild burning sensation.
Sensation depends a lot on your substance P levels (substance P is a pain signaling molecule). There shouldn't be a burn per se, and at most just a tingling caused by the SV and the Raspberry Ketones.

Supernova doesn't really need to be applied pre-cardio. You would probably get better results waiting to apply until after shower.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have some of the pump bottles left. Unfortunately the side walls were weakly made and they tend to leak. Once these are gone I'm switching back to the old bottles until I can find pump bottles that don't leak.
I have old style bottles from nutriverse, some have ribbed lids and some smooth both white, the ribbed one was for the 1st 2 bottles i used and was really runny and had a strong menthol smell, the newer one i have almost finished had a smooth white lid / top and was a bit thicker like honey or syrup lighter in colour and smelled off compared to others and burns when i sweat after usage but not too intense just a warm bearable burn, does this sound correct or was this an off bottle, this was the one that looked as if the seal had broken and it had leaked around outer brim of bottle.

Also for using BRITE i have been squirting 2 pumps onto a spoon which i feel is easier than pouring directly into mouth, i like the taste of it and hope it has a great fat burning effect at 2 pumps 3 times per day in combination with BRITE, i also cannot wait to get hold of defuse and did pre order 2 bottles a couple of days ago last weekend, any ETA on DCP, i will order direct if price is competitive with nutriverse.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Sensation depends a lot on your substance P levels (substance P is a pain signaling molecule). There shouldn't be a burn per se, and at most just a tingling caused by the SV and the Raspberry Ketones.

Supernova doesn't really need to be applied pre-cardio. You would probably get better results waiting to apply until after shower.
I always like to apply after morning shower and scrubbing ab area with brush and then leaving on for 8 - 10 hours before washing off and then having a second pm shower scrubbing and then applying pre bed dose. i feel this works best, but on refeed days i am so tired from carbs i sometimes miss second dose and just go with the AM dosage which has been enough. If i do apply pre bed on a refeed i do notice less ab bloat and water retention on the ab area the next day, is there any diuretic based substances which cause this?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
dsade also how long is best to run BRITE, i plan at least 4 months maybe 6 straight. same for supernova, how do you feel they will work over the next 3-6 months as diet changes from cutting to lean bulking and then back to cutting for next summer?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Estradiol
48.7 HIGH

SHBG
51.2 NORMAL

817 NORMAL

18.4 NORMAL

Your e2 isn't really that high, and given the testosterone numbers is basically what you'd expect of someone who is natural.. (not taking an AI)

Supernova is a tremendous product, but bare in mind that when your hormones are in check as your are, it's going to be 90% diet that will dictate your body composition. No supplements or estrogen : testosterone ration will automatically make you 10% or lower..

It personally took me about two years to get from 15% bf at 170lbs to 9-10% at 160lbs because slow and steady wins the race

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Just received my Supernova/Brite combo today...Loving the new pump bottle dsade, much easier than the older bottle tops!!
Also the consistency for me is spot on, bit runnier than a runny honey, and soaks in very fast.
Looking forward to reaping the results whilst stacking with brite & alphaburn along with PSMF!!