EvoMuse Presents: BRITE Enhanced Capsules (Writeup)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine & have eaten multiple pills - very excited!
Any feedback on the initial interaction with the Cinnamaldehyde and Menthol? Really cool icy-hot sensation in the stomach for about 20 minutes here.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Remainder of the preorder stock comes in tomorrow. There will also be extra stock added to the store for retail orders at $44.99.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still need more epitome, clear edge, and Keto induce if you have any left!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still need more epitome, clear edge, and Keto induce if you have any left!
I'm down to last bottle of Epitome as well. Would love more KetoInduce... but pretty sure that's not in the works.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the underdosed bottles, would we still take 5 caps, if doing 2 pumps Brite liquid?

Jyo

Awards
Cautionary Tale: I ended up buying bitter melon seed oil because of the delay(pretty cheap in India), and I was dosing it super high (10-15ml daily) and I ended up making my core temperature so hot, it gave me high blood pressure. So just be careful in case brite enhanced makes your core super hot.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the underdosed bottles, would we still take 5 caps, if doing 2 pumps Brite liquid?
Yes, the BRITE caps use many different pathways for browning of cells and the dosage is dialed in perfectly. You will want to take all 5.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those not showing tracking updates...the PO only scanned in the Priority Mail shipments. The First Class shipments were processed but not scanned in. Not sure why not, but I talked to them last night about it. Delivery should still be on time.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For those that get the properly dosed caps, anybody going above the suggested 4/day? Or that would just be a waste?

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those not showing tracking updates...the PO only scanned in the Priority Mail shipments. The First Class shipments were processed but not scanned in. Not sure why not, but I talked to them last night about it. Delivery should still be on time.
So if my product has a pre shipment of Monday and was shipped last night it should be here Sunday? My under run order was shipped last night and has a delivery date of 3/17 am I correct on this. dsade

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those that get the properly dosed caps, anybody going above the suggested 4/day? Or that would just be a waste?
You can do a serving before bed, but it makes me sweat too much for about 4 hours, then I wake up absolutely freezing in the middle of the night from the evaporation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if my product has a pre shipment of Monday and was shipped last night it should be here Sunday? My under run order was shipped last night and has a delivery date of 3/17 am I correct on this. dsade
Those were dropped off Monday. Should be there by tomorrow at the latest. First Class is 4-6 days for CONUS usually. As you can see above, the Priority packages are already being delivered (2-5 days CONUS).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cautionary Tale: I ended up buying bitter melon seed oil because of the delay(pretty cheap in India), and I was dosing it super high (10-15ml daily) and I ended up making my core temperature so hot, it gave me high blood pressure. So just be careful in case brite enhanced makes your core super hot.
You mind hitting me up by PM? I've been getting it through China and the price has done up 100%. I'd like to keep making the BRITE liquid, but it's not feasible anymore at these prices.

Jyo

Awards
You mind hitting me up by PM? I've been getting it through China and the price has done up 100%. I'd like to keep making the BRITE liquid, but it's not feasible anymore at these prices.
I'll hit you up on Fb, btw after this are you doing DCP or Hung. If you're still doing the Hung beta testing I'd be very interested, plus that would include a bigger inter-continental sample size, and it would show it really works if it works on an Indian, if you know what I mean. I'll pay for it.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dsade I haven't received confirmation of shipping for order 6878. Thanks man

kid amnesiac

Awards
Making me very warm ... always had good results with brite, bought enough to run through September which quite frankly I need since we just had our 4th kid & diet is suffering

kid amnesiac

Awards
Two in the morning either pre-workout (4:45AM) or breakfast, with two at dinner & 1 pre-bed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please post feedback here as you have it. Noticeable initial effects are rapid, and though it really shines with extended use you will be able to tell. Looking to have the BRITE caps funded separately as a mainstream, relatively simple to understand, fat loss product. Your feedback will help immensely.

Reactions: CF2

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
dsade

Did DPS order any? If so when should they get stock or when do you think full bottles will be avail on your site.

I already grabbed few under run that I should get today so may just grab more of those also

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

Did DPS order any? If so when should they get stock or when do you think full bottles will be avail on your site.

I already grabbed few under run that I should get today so may just grab more of those also

Thanks
Stock came in today, as well as a DPS order. They will have a BRITE Capsules/Liquid special going. Should be there Wednesday.

I'm adding more stock to the store now.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stock came in today, as well as a DPS order. They will have a BRITE Capsules/Liquid special going. Should be there Wednesday.

So can you run the liquid + caps together?

daveduz

Awards
Yes, very effectively.
dsade do you have additional product for new orders or are you still filling preorders? i would like to order some but i don’t want to order and wait a while. also, do you think i would have any issues with drug testing with your product? false positives?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With Epitome as well, correct?

Anything special timing wise?
Correct. Everything I make is designed to be another piece of a huge puzzle. Everything is stackable with complementary angles.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade do you have additional product for new orders or are you still filling preorders? i would like to order some but i don’t want to order and wait a while. also, do you think i would have any issues with drug testing with your product? false positives?
Shouldn't be any issues with drug testing. Yes, preorders are done and new orders are shipping.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why am I so thirsty after starting to take brite, noticed a little more gas the first couple of days nothing now got a cold burn in my chest a couple times.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why am I so thirsty after starting to take brite, noticed a little more gas the first couple of days nothing now got a cold burn in my chest a couple times.
I get thirstier at night, but not so much during the day. Could be your body's perception of increased heat and trying to cool you down.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, very effectively.
Awesome, how would you recommend running this. I’m assuming full dose of the caps + ? Liquid.
Looking to run at least 6 months.

Thinking brite, epitome, hypernova. Going to try and stock up to start in a month or 2 as 2 days ago I wrecked my ankle and ligaments in my foot and that’s put my plans in the ****ter.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just ordered 2 bottles for the wife to go with DCP and Anafuse for 2 months. She’ll be on a Ketogenic Diet throughout. Hoping for big results!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Did DPS get the full sized run? How do we tell the difference?

daman43

Awards
Started Saturday 2+2+2(at bedtime)[under dosed bottles]. Have been running ephedra and Ignit3 3 weeks prior. Down 3 lbs as of this morning which may be more because my water intake is sky high compared to when I 1st started. Increased thirst, sweat, perceived body temp raise are what I am experiencing now. Nothing horrible. The cool burning seems to be getting better. Impressed so far.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did DPS get the full sized run? How do we tell the difference?
Yes, the underrun sold direct and is gone. DPS got the full retail stock, and they will be having a fantastic Liquid/Capsule deal as well.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, the underrun sold direct and is gone. DPS got the full retail stock, and they will be having a fantastic Liquid/Capsule deal as well.
I haven't seen that deal posted yet but I already went ahead and already order 4 Brite capsules from DPS.

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
3rd day and I already dropped 4 pounds, with only a 500 deficit, lower abs and back are definitely more defined.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On day 2 but has anyone gotten a mood boost from this

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it stays like this I love this stuff man I just feel great nice job matt.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it stays like this I love this stuff man I just feel great nice job matt.
I don't plan on changing anything. I'm very pleased with it.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DPS already sold out! Glad I got my order in. Actually just got delivered today.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They put in a quadruple order for restock.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
They put in a quadruple order for restock.
That’s awesome it’s selling so quick. Their new shipment is gonna be from the same initial lot with all the amazing feedback? Gonna have my buddy order some