EvoMuse Presents: BRITE Enhanced Capsules (Writeup)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. I'm getting ready to put in another order, hopefully twice the size.

Reactions: CF2
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. I'm getting ready to put in another order, hopefully twice the size.
Awesome. I know I’m set for a recomp soon . dsade always bring the

after the great feedback already on brite and top muscle I look forward to chiming in with my experience.
IMG_2096.JPG

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Proper jealous, you logging?
I might throw up a mini log in like two weeks. Finishing out my 11 product and don’t want to have any confounding variables. I’ll link up in this thread when I do which won’t be too long.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might throw up a mini log in like two weeks. Finishing out my 11 product and don’t want to have any confounding variables. I’ll link up in this thread when I do which won’t be too long.
Those will both be fantastic additions to pct.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great :)

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats the best way to take the product, anyone figured it out yet :)?

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I missed the Brite Capsule stock :( any ETA on restock? via your site or dps?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone using this with Brite liquid? If so, how are you dosing?

I have the under run capsules, so I just started doing.

2 caps AM
1 cap plus 1 squirt liquid around lunch
2 caps around dinner

Thinking I want to up liquid, however I only have half bottle.

Thoughts?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dosing protocol for the caps is 2 with 3 meals of the day, correct?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Oh. So, would 2 caps upon waking with 2 DCP right before training, and 2 caps with 2 more DCP 30 minutes prior to dinner be fine?
Thats exactly how im doing mine currently and im also doing 1 cap dcp and 1 cap Brite prior to bed.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone using this on a keto diet? Just wondering if the brite caps are going to sap my energy or have any unwelcome side-effects without carbs in my diet.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone using this on a keto diet? Just wondering if the brite caps are going to sap my energy or have any unwelcome side-effects without carbs in my diet.
I'll be posting up the studies later this week. BRITE and Keto are MADE for each other.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you give us a quick breakdown of what to expect in 2019.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you give us a quick breakdown of what to expect in 2019.
Once we have this BMP quote and an agreement with this investor, you will see the improved BMP released. I also have a GREAT update to DCP. The rest of the year will be focused on restocking existing SKUs while awaiting the HUNG finalization.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been doing Keto and Brite caps. Matt (DSade) and I both have noticed similar effects from the caps.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Who wants to be the first to tell me what this study indicates, as far as combining products?

Browning of White Adipose Cells by Intermediate Metabolites: An Adaptive Mechanism to Alleviate Redox Pressure | Diabetes

BTW, Look for a KetoInduce batch coming Friday for sale (that would be a big hint right there).
Well I think you've given us the answer but I think the answer is BRITE plus KetoInduce (with its β-hydroxybutyrate being the functional ingredient in this respect) will be a powerhouse combination with regard to the browning of white adipose tissue.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Who wants to be the first to tell me what this study indicates, as far as combining products?

http://diabetes.diabetesjournals.org/content/63/10/3253

BTW, Look for a KetoInduce batch coming Friday for sale (that would be a big hint right there).
Well I think you've given us the answer but I think the answer is BRITE plus KetoInduce (with its β-hydroxybutyrate being the functional ingredient in this respect) will be a powerhouse combination with regard to the browning of white adipose tissue.
Should’ve got myself a couple bottles too instead of just for my wife...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone noticing having to pee more, esp at night? And\or low blood sugar symptoms?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Anyone noticing having to pee more, esp at night? And\or low blood sugar symptoms?
Defenitly peeing more but not sure if that is Brite or the fact i take a dose before bed and drink more water then normal before

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Defenitly peeing more but not sure if that is Brite or the fact i take a dose before bed and drink more water then normal before
Butchers broom is a diuretic so it prob is the brite

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those following along, this is another reason why the KetoInduce protocol is exciting....The main ingredient in KetoInduce being Sodium-BHB.

Int J Obes. 1984;8(3):221-31.
Influence of sodium intake on thermogenesis and brown adipose tissue in the rat.
Bryant KR, Rothwell NJ, Stock MJ.
Abstract

Presenting rats with a 0.9 per cent sodium chloride solution to drink instead of water had little or no effect on body weight gain and food intake, but resting oxygen consumption and total energy expenditure (corrected for body size) were elevated, and thermogenic responses to both noradrenaline and a meal were enhanced. Brown adipose tissue (BAT) mass and protein content were significantly elevated in saline treated rats, but mitochondrial GDP-binding capacity was depressed. Basal Na+, K+-ATPase activity was slightly increased in BAT homogenates from rats given saline, but noradrenaline-stimulated enzyme activity was much greater than control values. In rats drinking 1.8 per cent saline, energy intake, body weight gain and the efficiency of gain (g gain/MJ eaten) were all markedly depressed. BAT mass, corrected for differences in body size, was slightly greater than controls and the protein content of BAT was increased by 45 per cent. Rats allowed 0.9 per cent saline to drink for 7 d, and then presented with a palatable cafeteria diet, showed a more rapid rise in metabolic rate than cafeteria-fed animals drinking water. This difference was apparent only over the first 3-4 d of cafeteria feeding, and energy balance over 14 d was similar for both groups. These data show that increasing sodium intake with isotonic saline has very little effect on food intake or resting metabolic rate, but causes a marked increase in thermogenic capacity and responses to food or noradrenaline, probably because of an increase in active BAT mass. Changes in plasma ion concentrations or osmolarity, therefore, could be involved in the thermogenic response to food.

PMID:

[Indexed for MEDLINE]

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Note.

Took 2 under run caps 8am
1 cap plus 2 squirts liquid Brite with lunch....

Might be too much.. sitting at desk sweating lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Note.

Took 2 under run caps 8am
1 cap plus 2 squirts liquid Brite with lunch....

Might be too much.. sitting at desk sweating lol.
Now...move your hand up and down under your desk and leer at the nearest female.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
How long for DPS restock ? Want to grab some cap and liquid combo deals

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long for DPS restock ? Want to grab some cap and liquid combo deals

Thanks
Should be delivered today, and back up on site tomorrow.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa, man, gross. I don't even work there and I'm filing a complaint with HR.

Sicko.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Should be delivered today, and back up on site tomorrow.
Looks like its in stock now but they haven’t updated the liquid and cap deal to in stock yet

Any chance you have any thermogum left ? Down to my last two baggies

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like its in stock now but they haven’t updated the liquid and cap deal to in stock yet

Any chance you have any thermogum left ? Down to my last two baggies

Thanks
I only have the white blister packs.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I only have the white blister packs.
Damn your fast haha. Didn’t the white breakdown to fast? Or was that another version

I may hit you up for some either way as its habit I chew 2 pieces before a workout and feels like something is missing if I dont

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anymore feedback on the current brite cap users? Got three more bottles so I can run 4 total and two bottles of dcp... I’ll post a pic tomorrow

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn your fast haha. Didn’t the white breakdown to fast? Or was that another version

I may hit you up for some either way as its habit I chew 2 pieces before a workout and feels like something is missing if I dont
They last ok, but they don't taste as good as the red ones.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bullrush1

bullrush1

Awards
Is it possible to take more than 4 caps a day... say 5 or 6... or is that too much for the body to handle?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it possible to take more than 4 caps a day... say 5 or 6... or is that too much for the body to handle?
Not at all, there's no upper limit, but I would leave it at 2 caps and spread it out.

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
Not at all, there's no upper limit, but I would leave it at 2 caps and spread it out.
Thanks again for the free bottle of DCP, your a real stand up guy. I'm getting great synergy combining both of them together, I'm down 7 pounds already.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks again for the free bottle of DCP, your a real stand up guy. I'm getting great synergy combining both of them together, I'm down 7 pounds already.
This combo ?
IMG_2206.JPG

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dsade. What would be the max amount of carbs one could take that wouldn’t interfere with ketoinduce? 0? Or is there some leeway?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade. What would be the max amount of carbs one could take that wouldn’t interfere with ketoinduce? 0? Or is there some leeway?
Both products do contain some very powerful glucose disposal agents, so depending on the composition of your last meal. I still would eat anything 2 hours before bed.