EvoMuse Presents: BRITE Enhanced Capsules (Writeup)

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ive been using hypernova for maybe 2 weeks and ive noticed a considerable amount of back fat reduced. I need to give brite a run.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been using hypernova for maybe 2 weeks and ive noticed a considerable amount of back fat reduced. I need to give brite a run.
Noticed anything on the love handles? well if you apply it there?

kid amnesiac

Awards
Any advice on what to do with all the little bits of stuff in the version I have? It’s the absolute best product for fat loss of all time
But this just discourages me from using it.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dsade will ketoinduce be available as a stand alone rather than the stack for those of us that already bought a few bottles?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The synergy between this kush rush and brite is amazing damn feel good.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade will ketoinduce be available as a stand alone rather than the stack for those of us that already bought a few bottles?
Let me see how many bottles I have left over.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The synergy between this kush rush and brite is amazing damn feel good.
We'll be offering a DANK special, but only through the dark web PM service.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kush rush lol I like that to but this is from psycho pharma and has phenibut in it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kush rush lol I like that to but this is from psycho pharma and has phenibut in it.
INteresting, though this shows that it should have the opposite effect

Cell Rep. 2018 Sep 11;24(11):2827-2837.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.celrep.2018.08.024.
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Signaling in Brown Adipose Tissue Promotes Systemic Metabolic Derangement in Obesity.
Ikegami R1, Shimizu I2, Sato T1, Yoshida Y3, Hayashi Y1, Suda M1, Katsuumi G1, Li J1, Wakasugi T1, Minokoshi Y4, Okamoto S4, Hinoi E5, Nielsen S6, Jespersen NZ6, Scheele C7, Soga T8, Minamino T9.
Author information
Abstract

Brown adipose tissue (BAT) is a metabolically active organ that contributes to the maintenance of systemic metabolism. The sympathetic nervous system plays important roles in the homeostasis of BAT and promotes its browning and activation. However, the role of other neurotransmitters in BAT homeostasis remains largely unknown. Our metabolomic analyses reveal that gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) levels are increased in the interscapular BAT of mice with dietary obesity. We also found a significant increase in GABA-type B receptor subunit 1 (GABA-BR1) in the cell membranes of brown adipocytes of dietary obese mice. When administered to obese mice, GABA induces BAT dysfunction together with systemic metabolic disorder. Conversely, the genetic inactivation or inhibition of GABA-BR1 leads to the re-browning of BAT under conditions of metabolic stress and ameliorated systemic glucose intolerance. These results indicate that the constitutive activation of GABA/GABA-BR1 signaling in obesity promotes BAT dysfunction and systemic metabolic derangement.

Copyright © 2018 The Authors. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
KEYWORDS:

BAT; GABA; brown adipose tissue; gamma-aminobutyric acid; metabolome; obesity

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like literature appreciate the info.
Keep up the experiment, though, and I will keep researching. Phenibut, being a GABA-B agonist, is a good test.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anymore feedback on the current brite cap users? Got three more bottles so I can run 4 total and two bottles of dcp... I’ll post a pic tomorrow
I'm about 1.5 weeks (5 caps/day) in while running it with hyper/supernova/smolder (rotated, used 1x/day preWO for several months now) while finishing out a bottle of Kingslayer (along with Ep1logue) Def running hotter core temp than what liquid brite ever gave me. After adjusting the kingslayer dose timing to just prior to last meal of the day, I stopped having what seemed like all day heartburn. Haven't weighed myself in a while and I'm horrible about objectively looking at how much I've been leaning out but I def have some (though being just 1.5 wks in not attributing this to the brite, though have been peeing/shedding water quite a bit more esp at night) not a, you know though, just never as fast as one wants, lol.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Noticed anything on the love handles? well if you apply it there?
that's essentially where im applying it. Love habdles, back fat. Seems to be where the last of my fat is stored besides legs and a little on chest and abs.

sazuro

Awards
Hey Matt, are these topicals in stock and ready to be shipped?

Absolutely Abliderated™ 2 Bottle Special
Eviscerate HYPERnova

Trying to support the cashflow with some orders going your way!

Reactions: CF2

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Can we take Brite and DCP caps at the same time or is it best to separate the doses?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Matt, are these topicals in stock and ready to be shipped?

Absolutely Abliderated™ 2 Bottle Special
Eviscerate HYPERnova

Trying to support the cashflow with some orders going your way!
Sorry, the new format isn't working well for me.

Everything isnim stock.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade not sure if you have said this before or not but will the brite liquid still be an ongoing product, I mean is it being replaced by the capsules or will both be sold?

Also is eviscerate going to be discontinued due to hypernova? Would love to see eviscerate+ come back. Hypernova is my fave product of all time though.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes im loving hypernova, now I wanna try DCP, epitome, and brite.

Angjbd24

Awards
General question I couldn't seem to find on the other Evomuse threads, would there be any major pros or cons of stacking epitome, brite capsules and DCP for an extended (4 to 7 days) water fast? Minerals and electrolytes will be in line and obvious hydration.. Would definitely log this too if it has its place.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
General question I couldn't seem to find on the other Evomuse threads, would there be any major pros or cons of stacking epitome, brite capsules and DCP for an extended (4 to 7 days) water fast? Minerals and electrolytes will be in line and obvious hydration.. Would definitely log this too if it has its place.
You're just going to be drinking water?

Angjbd24

Awards
You're just going to be drinking water?
Basically.. No calories at all.. What I had planned out would be only Water, Magnesium, potassium, sodium, Brite caps, dcp, epitome and when I workout then a single scoop of Primeval labs Black Mega Pre.. I've done plenty of fasts before but none of them exceeding the 2 day mark.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Basically.. No calories at all.. What I had planned out would be only Water, Magnesium, potassium, sodium, Brite caps, dcp, epitome and when I workout then a single scoop of Primeval labs Black Mega Pre.. I've done plenty of fasts before but none of them exceeding the 2 day mark.
You should get some pretty significant results. especially if you added in some Ketone Salts or Esters.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade not sure if you have said this before or not but will the brite liquid still be an ongoing product, I mean is it being replaced by the capsules or will both be sold?

Also is eviscerate going to be discontinued due to hypernova? Would love to see eviscerate+ come back. Hypernova is my fave product of all time though.
Let me just say Re: Brite Liquid that I'm waiting on some news that might allow us to softgel. I'm also working on alternate suppliers, as my original supplier just doubled the price.

For Topicals, we have Smolder and Hypernova (and Ab Ab for Cortisol) but I'm trying to stick with more limited offerings to speed up production,etc.

Angjbd24

Awards
You should get some pretty significant results. especially if you added in some Ketone Salts or Esters.
Sounds great. I'll plan everything out tonight and probably start logging it within the next few days.

raji1980

Awards
Would Brite be good for weight loss plateaus? I was going to order DCP but out of money lol. I ordered two bottles of Brite, ketoinduce and Epitome. I already have Defuse. Also have you guys heard of Oxymax XT?. Stim Based fat burner. Kills my appetite. I been using that with good results wondering if stacking a stim would stack well with Brite. Thanks

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would Brite be good for weight loss plateaus? I was going to order DCP but out of money lol. I ordered two bottles of Brite, ketoinduce and Epitome. I already have Defuse. Also have you guys heard of Oxymax XT?. Stim Based fat burner. Kills my appetite. I been using that with good results wondering if stacking a stim would stack well with Brite. Thanks
Where have you found DCP in stock? Im searching for BRITE caps as well. I cant seem to find anything that will kill my appetite except ephedrine. Well cocaine, but that's in the past LOL.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to rep for Performax Labs, OxyMax stacks very well with the Evomuse products. Just stay hydrated, tons of body heat.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Brite caps can be found on evomuse site, just checked and currently available

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m 1 month into the caps and enjoying it. Was going to pick up some liquid brite to run with my next 3 bottles if I can find it. Anyone have an optimal dosing protocol for the caps with the liquid?

Thanks!

raji1980

Awards
How do you guys dose Brite? I usually dose fat burners empty stomach morning and 2nd dose 5 to 6 hours later. Any good time frame for Brite or its personal preference?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you guys dose Brite? I usually dose fat burners empty stomach morning and 2nd dose 5 to 6 hours later. Any good time frame for Brite or its personal preference?
Wondering the same..

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whatever you do, dose preworkout. I notice I sweat much more when I take 2 caps pre. I usually work out in the evening after work. 2 caps in morning and 2 in the evening preworkout

sazuro

Awards
This was my next question, I usually take my fat burners upon wakeup and pre-workout. Would this be optimal?

daman43

Awards
Been running 3+3+3(bedtime) with under run bottles. If there was a prohormone version of DNP, Brite at 9 a day would be it. Fat is coming off pretty fast, side effects aren’t any worse than doing 2+2+2. I would take this warmth over DNP heat any day. The fat doesn’t come off as fast but this is more of a marathon product than a 100m dash product.

daman43

Awards
Been running 3+3+3(bedtime) with under run bottles. If there was a prohormone version of DNP, Brite at 9 a day would be it. Fat is coming off pretty fast, side effects aren’t any worse than doing 2+2+2. I would take this warmth over DNP heat any day. The fat doesn’t come off as fast but this is more of a marathon product than a 100m dash product.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone else running it at a higher dose? There’s no danger in that either right?

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, I have the full dosed version and have just been taking the 4 a day...maybe I should try 6 out.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve have the proper dosed. Was running 4x a day. The other day I upped it to 5x day with 3 being pre workout. I notice a big difference. Running much more hotter. Sweating more during my workout.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve have the proper dosed. Was running 4x a day. The other day I upped it to 5x day with 3 being pre workout. I notice a big difference. Running much more hotter. Sweating more during my workout.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you mean 5 caps per day or what does the x mean?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I currently take 9 caps a day of the under dosed bottles so no idea what that comes out to.

I do 3 morning 3 afternoon and 3 before bed

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else's subscriptions get wiped out with the board update?

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Was there ever a response on with ir without food for these?