EvoMuse Presents: BRITE Enhanced Capsules (Writeup)

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you guys ordered other evomuse products lately and arrived ok, wanting to make an order but a bit paranoid.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you guys ordered other evomuse products lately and arrived ok, wanting to make an order but a bit paranoid.
I have and received everything ordered.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea still a little delayed but got the products eventually

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
I placed my order back in January and I still don't have anything, not even a shipping confirmation.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing to be afraid of...scroll back over the last few pages and get caught up

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I've ordered 38 times from the EvoMuse site and 37 of those shipments were sent out to me. I haven't bothered with getting the one missed shipment because at this point I'd rather there be a little more money in the EvoMuse coffers. In time I'll hit Matt up to get that missing order addressed and I have no doubt that it will be sent out when I ask for it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE: We had the bottles from the first batch delivered, and they are NOT SELLABLE. I am not sending these out. The capsules are underfilled by 20%. Spent all day on the phone with the production manager arguing, and they finally figured out that they did not run them through the tamper.

The run has been reprocessed and will be shipping out tomorrow, overnight for delivery Monday.

I have about 75 bottles of the underfilled caps here, but it's only a 20 day supply. Once all orders are out the door, I'll figure out something to do with them - whether discount, or tossing extra into the earliest orders.

The1WhoKnocks

Awards
UPDATE: We had the bottles from the first batch delivered, and they are NOT SELLABLE. I am not sending these out. The capsules are underfilled by 20%. Spent all day on the phone with the production manager arguing, and they finally figured out that they did not run them through the tamper.

The run has been reprocessed and will be shipping out tomorrow, overnight for delivery Monday.

I have about 75 bottles of the underfilled caps here, but it's only a 20 day supply. Once all orders are out the door, I'll figure out something to do with them - whether discount, or tossing extra into the earliest orders.

Yeah, you may want to rethink who you get your production recommendations from. Bogus tracking numbers and now this? No way in Hades I would trust what is going in those capsules.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Damn dude.....

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, you may want to rethink who you get your production recommendations from. Bogus tracking numbers and now this? No way in Hades I would trust what is going in those capsules.
Yeh Im bit worried about this - all seems amatuer to me some kitchen - i wait till a few have taken first

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeh Im bit worried about this - all seems amatuer to me some kitchen - i wait till a few have taken first
The company is actually highly reputable with numerous recommendations, but there seems to be some problem. The problem has been "transferred" away from my job and another manager in place.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy.hellz. Is this company on social media at all that we can go 'meme harass'?

Jyo

Awards

Damn man, what kind of clowns are working at this company

daman43

Awards
I ordered 2 bottles, if they are 30 days, I’ll take 3 of the 20 day so you don’t have to let them go to waste. Order #6722.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 2 bottles, if they are 30 days, I’ll take 3 of the 20 day so you don’t have to let them go to waste. Order #6722.
Good idea!

Matt, I would like to do the same sorta thing. I'm order #6867. 4 bottles of the underfills will work for my 3 bottle order.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok so when will my brite caps be shipped to me? Lol I’m so confused.

Jyo

Awards
dsade hey I ordered one and you were sending a complimentary one, so I'll take two of the 80% bottles, that's still 1.8 times what I ordered

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The company is actually highly reputable with numerous recommendations, but there seems to be some problem. The problem has been "transferred" away from my job and another manager in place.
I aint against evo as a company, just worried that the manufacture is putting your raws into the pills using correct mix

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I aint against evo as a company, just worried that the manufacture is putting your raws into the pills using correct mix
The manager I'm working with is actually really concerned more with getting return business (and me not eviscerating their reputation to colleagues and the public). They ordered more raws than were necessary (minimums and all) and reblended them in. She said if anything these are going to be slightly above potency.

I could just be falling for another BS artist, but she seems to genuinely care about doing a good job here. Again, we'll be testing those.

Anyone who wants the 80% bottles, I'll send out enough of what I have here on a 1:2 basis (2 bottle order will receive 3 bottles) to get these moving out to you guys. I really do appreciate your patience.

BTW, beware of going a bit hypo...the Gypenoside dose is VERY high, considering the 98% extract, but a tiny bit of food is enough.

Reactions: CF2

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
The manager I'm working with is actually really concerned more with getting return business (and me not eviscerating their reputation to colleagues and the public). They ordered more raws than were necessary (minimums and all) and reblended them in. She said if anything these are going to be slightly above potency.

I could just be falling for another BS artist, but she seems to genuinely care about doing a good job here. Again, we'll be testing those.

Anyone who wants the 80% bottles, I'll send out enough of what I have here on a 1:2 basis (2 bottle order will receive 3 bottles) to get these moving out to you guys. I really do appreciate your patience.

BTW, beware of going a bit hypo...the Gypenoside dose is VERY high, considering the 98% extract, but a tiny bit of food is enough.
Can we order the 80% bottles from site? I wouldn’t mind grabbing some to get started while waiting on final to come in

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can we order the 80% bottles from site? I wouldn’t mind grabbing some to get started while waiting on final to come in
Let me cover any orders that want to sub these out, but they will be available.

I just talked to her and I will have tracking and total quantity overnighted by 6 pm Eastern.

Jyo

Awards

Sounds good brother. Get these out, I'm struggling with my weight loss over here without starving to death.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let me cover any orders that want to sub these out, but they will be available.

I just talked to her and I will have tracking and total quantity overnighted by 6 pm Eastern.
Did the product come in yet?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got a shipment this morning (small). Orders will start shipping immediately.
Awesome can't wait to give it a run. By small shipment, does that mean some of us won't receive a package immediately?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shipment confirmation in my email. Great way to start the week.

Time to get shredddddded

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome can't wait to give it a run. By small shipment, does that mean some of us won't receive a package immediately?
I have a call in 20 minutes to get the tracking number on the balance, again overnighted (I better not be paying for these overnight shipments).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone had their product ship I got a notification of it but no movement since Monday.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AEC9FA83-5AE2-4DF7-B445-663934C4A648.jpeg

Matt I got 5 bottles which is what I ordered. Just wanted to make sure the 5 I received are the properly filled ones

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I'd love to try out brite. PM me if you do go this route.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes mine has said pre shipment since Monday.
Check with dsade but your order was most likely "lost". Which is why it's always a gamble when ordering direct. I'm sure he will take care of it. But this happens too often.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I received my order (4 bottles) yesterday! Hopped right on them and am looking forward to my run.

Wishing you all the best Matt.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check with dsade but your order was most likely "lost". Which is why it's always a gamble when ordering direct. I'm sure he will take care of it. But this happens too often.
They were all dropped off in the same drop-off. I'll be watching all of the ones that aren't updating.