EvoMuse Presents: AlphaBurn

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
For anyone on the fence, I highly suggest jumping on the new 3mg caps. They are wonderful.

I generally workout first thing in the morning, fasted, and that was the only time I could tolerate an 8mg cap. Even then, working out resulted in cold sweats and was pretty rough, but I liked the results. Now, I can take a cap upon rising every single day, even if not working out, and it really helps with mood/energy throughout the day. Days that I don't lift or can't first thing usually suck compared to my normal days, so this is very helpful. Excited to stack this with Clear Edge at some point and give that a shot, too.
I forgot my AB at home this morning and almost had a breakdown haha. It really is a game changer for my productivity and happiness at work lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still working on my bottle of 8mg, I've been using for fasted cardio... Holy s$&# this stuff is potent
I honestly may just save my 8mg's (I have at least 2 more unopened bottles) for only pre-basketball/cardio from here on out. Although in the Summer, the cold sweats when lifting aren't as bad. But in the Winter, it's miserable LOL

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I honestly may just save my 8mg's (I have at least 2 more unopened bottles) for only pre-basketball/cardio from here on out. Although in the Summer, the cold sweats when lifting aren't as bad. But in the Winter, it's miserable LOL
I only use during cardio, I would not take any yohimbine around my wrkouts. Anything high intensity with yohimbine makes the hair on my neck stand up, good bumps, cold sweats. Hiit cardio is rough sometimes, but then again you know it's working.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took my first dose of the new 3mg Alphaburn before this mornings LISS session. Having tried the OG 8mg & felt like crap I was hopefully with the new lower dosage...and I've not been disappointed!
Stacked with my pre-work dose of DCP, I'd say about 10-15mins into my session I started to feel an elevation in energy and focus. My body felt warmer than usual too, but that could also be down to the DCP!! Its a been a few hrs since I took 1 cap and I'm still feeling focused and upbeat. I did however suffer some GI distress about an 90mins after taking, and I feel slightly flu'y!!
dsade, will one dose pre-workout each day be enough to yield some benefits??
Well, greater than zero for sure, just an unknown how much it'll contribute.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
It took me a few weeks but I can now handle and enjoy the full 3mg cap along with my morning dose of Alphamine ...I take a second dose of the two around 3-4pm too
Still getting extremely cold hands, but that's something I can live with if it yields results

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For anyone on the fence, I highly suggest jumping on the new 3mg caps. They are wonderful.

I generally workout first thing in the morning, fasted, and that was the only time I could tolerate an 8mg cap. Even then, working out resulted in cold sweats and was pretty rough, but I liked the results. Now, I can take a cap upon rising every single day, even if not working out, and it really helps with mood/energy throughout the day. Days that I don't lift or can't first thing usually suck compared to my normal days, so this is very helpful. Excited to stack this with Clear Edge at some point and give that a shot, too.
AlphaBurn with ClearEdge is something else LOL

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only use during cardio, I would not take any yohimbine around my wrkouts. Anything high intensity with yohimbine makes the hair on my neck stand up, good bumps, cold sweats. Hiit cardio is rough sometimes, but then again you know it's working.
Don't like it either working out...only use it for cardio, etc. I feel cold, muscles feel tight, don't feel strong, etc. I'm excited I can tolerate 3mg and not feel like azz for 6hrs. Truly a breakthrough....small things you know.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I may have missed it but are y'all offering free samples? I'm intrigued by this product but I don't want to buy a large supply without knowing how it affects me. I figure it's worth asking and if it works well then I can proceed with a larger order.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may have missed it but are y'all offering free samples? I'm intrigued by this product but I don't want to buy a large supply without knowing how it affects me. I figure it's worth asking and if it works well then I can proceed with a larger order.
Are you continental US? If so, hit me up with your info via PM -- I can get you a few caps from my personal bottle if you're cool with accepting them that way (no actual sample packs exist at this time).

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's how I've dosed it.

My favorite is first thing AM (fasted), but I'll use it before basketball with like 2 hours post food, too.
Thank you

My question stems from that yohimbine hcl is best taking on an empty stomach due to insulin, is said to neglects yohimbines effects, or make work like fifty percent less . having said that, would taking alpha yohimbine in between meals, with bcaa's , lessen alpha yohimbines effects?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you

My question stems from that yohimbine hcl is best taking on an empty stomach due to insulin, is said to neglects yohimbines effects, or make work like fifty percent less . having said that, would taking alpha yohimbine in between meals, with bcaa's , lessen alpha yohimbines effects?
That's a good question and one I don't have an answer for.

I would imagine dsade can answer that, but would figure some of the other guys like Jiigzz might know off the top of their heads, too.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thank you

Yes, it most certainly would affect AYs ability for the same reason as carbohydrates do: insulin release.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21512300

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ill provide a solution, use AY pre workout and continue to use intra BCAAs if you do. During exercise, the body blunts insulin release and shuttles nutrients through other means.

Try limit AY to periods of fasting and/ or pre workout

KevinConn

KevinConn

Awards
I was a little worried to try this because of lot's of people saying they experienced side effects but I started at 1.5 mg and felt nothing so the next day I went to 3 mg and still felt nothing. I don't think I will increase it though because I'm stacking it with EC and I've read that there is some amplification of the three when used together. I was wondering if dsade or anyone had any recommendation for a proper dosing scheme when using all 3 as I've read you might not need as much EC when using yohimbine. I was thinking 16mg E, 200mg C thrice a day with 3mg Y with the first two doses. Seem ok?

Thanks.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take AlphaBurn (4mg) every morning. I'll take an old 8mg cap before basketball (with 25mg E and usually ~300mg caff via a pre).

All personal, though, as far as how it "feels."

I don't like more than 4 unless its just cardio

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I m still taking old evomuse bottles. 30% at 10% or something, what is it 10 mgs per capsule?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was 8 mg caps and now they're 4 I believe (maybe 3)

KevinConn

KevinConn

Awards
Actually, maybe I do feel this one. It feels like it's killing my endurance when taken pre-workout. Constantly feeling winded between sets which isn't normal. Anybody else feel this?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was 8 mg caps and now they're 4 I believe (maybe 3)

why did Evomuse lower the mgs?

Ive never had an issue taking four on an empty stomach. Ive been taking 20 mgs ephdrine, 200 caffeine, 20 mgs yohimbine hcl, and 3 capsules alpha yohimbine first thing before fasted cardio, I even run, doing interval cardio, and no issues what so ever

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why did Evomuse lower the mgs?

Ive never had an issue taking four on an empty stomach. Ive been taking 20 mgs ephdrine, 200 caffeine, 20 mgs yohimbine hcl, and 3 capsules alpha yohimbine first thing before fasted cardio, I even run, doing interval cardio, and no issues what so ever
Dude. You're a beast. That y and ay would give me shaking hands. And a lot of people would just curl up into a ball.

Absent1

Awards
I did blood work while taking bcaa's fasted and it raised insulin levels
That is interesting, could you provide more details on how you tested and the results? I tried testing myself at various times during training in various circumstances, and I consistently did not read a spike from bcaas.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is interesting, could you provide more details on how you tested and the results? I tried testing myself at various times during training in various circumstances, and I consistently did not read a spike from bcaas.
Sure, First thing upon awaking, I took in about five grams bcaa's then went for bloodwork. Insulin was low 100's

Dude. You're a beast. That y and ay would give me shaking hands. And a lot of people would just curl up into a ball.
I started a few months ago and worked my way up slowly, first 5 mgs yohimbine, then 10, 15, etc. Ive tried taking alpha yohimbine at separate times later on while training and caused too much stimulation, staying up so I just take yohmbine and or alpha yohimbine first thing fasted cardio,

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure, First thing upon awaking, I took in about five grams bcaa's then went for bloodwork. Insulin was low 100's

I started a few months ago and worked my way up slowly, first 5 mgs yohimbine, then 10, 15, etc. Ive tried taking alpha yohimbine at separate times later on while training and caused too much stimulation, staying up so I just take yohmbine and or alpha yohimbine first thing fasted cardio,
OK
Probably takes some getting used to. I don't use it every day and both y and ay only sometimes.

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
Who still has the alphaburn for men the 8mg version ?

Reactions: ax1

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody know which site is still selling the 8mg version of Alphaburn ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I have a few hanging around too

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
I think I have a few hanging around too
I just purchased the last remaining 1 from that TSG, I need the 8mg,I take 2 to 3 a caps a day. This stuff make you have a semi all day and my mood and my productivity has been the best its ever been. I've taken alpha yohimbine before but this one seems a lot more potent, if feels like a nootropic mixed with a male enhancer.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still have one sealed and an opened bottle of Evomuse Alphaburn , teal, green and blue colored label I stocked up in 2012, after the Genomyx AlphaBurn.

Rauwolfia Serpentina (stanardized for 30 % rauwoliscine) 30 mgs
black pepper extract (stanardized to 98 % piperine)

what is the difference in this and the new stuff? was this 10 mgs per capsule ? why was it doscontinued, was it too strong or was as issue with the quality, dose?

what is the new Evomuse alpha-y called?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My supplier quit making the extract that I used in the Genomyx brand an it took me years to find legitimate material. 99% of the stuff out there is just YHCL.

When we converted herbal to pure it turned to be way stronger, probably having to do with an absorption isssue

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
How long should I wait before taking my agmatine dose, is it better to dose agmatine before or after alphaburn ?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Received today my first Alphaburn and just downed a cap along with a scoop of HydraShred.

It's 16:30 here so let's see what it will do for an afternoon pickup.

I have to read the thread again to decide the best dosing protocol.

I wake up every day at 05:00 and begin work out 05:45-06:00 so might take it PWO or at 08:00 with Clear Edge just before the office.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long should I wait before taking my agmatine dose, is it better to dose agmatine before or after alphaburn ?
You can take them together.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ray Donovan

Awards
Is the half-life the same as yohimbine hcl? Took some a few days ago in the afternoon and didn't sleep a minute that night. Took 3 caps and didn't feel any direct negative sides. Could be a coooncidence I suppose since I was anticipating pre-ordering a new iPhone at midnight.

I am switching cardio from morning to afternoons and want it to be semi-fasted/fasted with some Alphaburn.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seems that within 2 weeks of taking 1 cap in the morning pwo and empty stomach, I've developed some sort of tolerance. Is it possible?

I don't feel the effects so much anymore and thinking of taking 2 caps going forward.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seems that within 2 weeks of taking 1 cap in the morning pwo and empty stomach, I've developed some sort of tolerance. Is it possible?

I don't feel the effects so much anymore and thinking of taking 2 caps going forward.
Thats what i did when effects felt mundane, I upped the dose.

This was with yohimbine. With Alpha yohimbine I dont even know if I feel it as much

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are you judging tolerance? You can't compare it to regular YHCl sides.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade Is there a chance you have any bottles of Alphaburn in the warehouse??

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade Is there a chance you have any bottles of Alphaburn in the warehouse??
I have 1 bottle. PM me and I would be happy to send it to you.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sent