• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
I'm working with my web guy to try and track my best customers, and issue discounts, coupons, or even free product at certain milestones.
I'll try to be on that list!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm working with my web guy to try and track my best customers, and issue discounts, coupons, or even free product at certain milestones.
Good to hear. It's too bad I've ordered most of my EvoMuse/BPS stuff from other sites.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Curious about the Amentomax. Why add that in?

an idea for my upcoming big ass stack

x3 Triple stack
x3 Ergonine
x3 amentomax
x3 nerve restore

and i been saving my xgels for months and months for it :D

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Curious about the Amentomax. Why add that in?
It's great for strength mainly, I always do 600mg its probably my favourite Analyzed product of them all, it's also great for mood and fat loss and can be dosed as a GDA. But strength is the main thing I get off it

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
So I've got 21 days left of OG MyoSynergy... Should I snag one more bottle you think before the Triple Stack comes out?

Matt

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on if you want a break in there or not. I personally would grab another (I say that because I have several bottles I'd purchased and plan to use until I run out before starting Elite). Even if everything is perfectly on time, if there are any shipping delays at all, those could be days off. Not that a few days off ruins things, but I just hate taking any days off.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Depends on if you want a break in there or not. I personally would grab another (I say that because I have several bottles I'd purchased and plan to use until I run out before starting Elite). Even if everything is perfectly on time, if there are any shipping delays at all, those could be days off. Not that a few days off ruins things, but I just hate taking any days off.
Yeah I thought I was for sure going to make it until release of Myo Elite....... Meh one more bottle couldn't hurt... I want to roll with MyoSynergy right into the release of the triple stack.

Matt

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I snagged another bottle... Know I think I'm fully stocked! Ha-ha

Matt

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys, we are still on schedule here, for once.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're actually on schedule so far for July 4th.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
jesus. I pitty my wallet once 4th of july comes around. Sales, elite, hopefully ketoinduce. oh lawd

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
jesus. I pitty my wallet once 4th of july comes around. Sales, elite, hopefully ketoinduce. oh lawd
Its gunna be fu#;Kn rough man. Alot of things at once lol. I need to reup on some stuff and have been holding out because i know the sales are going to happen

NewAgeMayan

Awards
We're actually on schedule so far for July 4th.
Aside from the TPS, are you able to specify at this stage what other stacks you'll have at shopify for MElite? I think you said previously here youll prolly do double-unit deals?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Its gunna be fu#;Kn rough man. Alot of things at once lol. I need to reup on some stuff and have been holding out because i know the sales are going to happen
yeah. This + blr AI + fit crunch bar sale. Oh lawd. I might just make a purchase now then not spend anything for 4 months lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aside from the TPS, are you able to specify at this stage what other stacks you'll have at shopify for MElite? I think you said previously here youll prolly do double-unit deals?
Yeah, if you are just interested in the MyoElite and not the whole TPS there will be double deals rolling.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
So pumped for this!! I'm thinking after the July 4th debut I won't be spending any money for a while!

Matt

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So pumped for this!! I'm thinking after the July 4th debut I won't be spending any money for a while!

Matt
This is what we all say lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, if you are just interested in the MyoElite and not the whole TPS there will be double deals rolling.
So ready for MyoElite!

Any chance you can spill the beans on the formula?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So ready for MyoElite!

Any chance you can spill the beans on the formula?
if you were paying attention Matt already leaked the ingredients slowly, one by one. Add those onto the base Myo and you have Elite. That's my understanding anyways.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if you were paying attention Matt already leaked the ingredients slowly, one by one. Add those onto the base Myo and you have Elite. That's my understanding anyways.
I'm only aware of him leaking one in particular...

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I have seen the new BMP Profile, am so excited to get my stacks going. I would actually like to do a log of both bmp and myo elite. maybe put my ArA in there to.

#Tbt

89juaQT.jpg

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FB_IMG_1435444633266.jpg

Just in case you guys hadn't seen on fb already.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Ok I will ask the obvious/dense question...serving size is "8" caps, and directions say to take "5" caps 1-1.5hrs prewo...the other 3 caps are dosed whenever?

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Ok I will ask the obvious/dense question...serving size is "8" caps, and directions say to take "5" caps 1-1.5hrs prewo...the other 3 caps are dosed whenever?
I think it's all 8 at once/preworkout... He's has a pre-direction edit stating 8 caps.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I think it's all 8 at once/preworkout... He's has a pre-direction edit stating 8 caps.
ah, yeah that would make sense...sorry dsade, didnt wanna sound like 'that guy' looking for errors

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
That's what I'm gathering from the Facebook post he put up with this picture.

Wonder how many caps BMP is? We're gonna be taking like what 15 caps preworkout!! Lol

Matt

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, it's same dosing protocol as OG, just 8 total caps instead of 5. Just updates to the previous label :)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am looking forward to learning more about the 3 new ingredients.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We still looking at the 4th for release? Will it be first available through retailers or shopify?

Also, did you get my PM?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We still looking at the 4th for release? Will it be first available through retailers or shopify?

Also, did you get my PM?
I did, did you get my back?

This will be Shopify first. I will know within 5 minutes of them coming off the line, and production is next day shipping from here.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
give the members of AM a ten minute warning before putting online so we can have a chance before it sell out