EvoMuse MyoSynergy ELITE

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you think "Proprietary Blend" means?
brb ... swallowing eviscerate+ to burn my insides. oh wait you make that too, there is escape might as well embrace it then.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BMP and MyoElite are gonna work together like a dream. I'm psyching myself up to kick my lazy ass into high gear.

BMP should boost up connective tissue strength as well, to handle the increased work load. Old dudes like me need that, for sure.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ice cream samples, eh?

Paging bdcc

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The anticipation is killing me.
BMP and MyoElite are gonna work together like a dream. I'm psyching myself up to kick my lazy ass into high gear.

BMP should boost up connective tissue strength as well, to handle the increased work load. Old dudes like me need that, for sure.
You were previously recommending that Arachidonic acid be added to this stck, correct?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You were previously recommending that Arachidonic acid be added to this stck, correct?
If you are looking for absolutely maximum results I would yes.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If you are looking for absolutely maximum results I would yes.
Sorry to keep pestering for price info, but what figure do you see the MyoElite + BMP stack go for at shopify? Like, in the 70 range? 80?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Expect either of them alone to be around $48. That makes a straight stack price at $96.

Treading close to retailer quantity, but I would probably price this around the high 70s/low 80s.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Expect either of them alone to be around $48. That makes a Stck one I each at $96.

Treading close to retailer quantity, but I would probably price this around the high 70s/low 80s.
Well that certainly shows just how good a deal the triple stack will be then :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well that certainly shows just how good a deal the triple stack will be then :)
You know, let's go aHead and do that....the triple play will be $96, so basically a free Strafe $30 value.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You know, let's go aHead and do that....the triple play will be $96, so basically a free Strafe $30 value.
Can you do mix n match stacks like two BMP's and Strafe :)??

Reactions: GNO
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you do mix n match stacks like two BMP's and Strafe :)??
I need to keep stock accounting pretty strict and keep this easy considering we'll probably sell 100 orders overnight.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I need to keep stock accounting pretty strict and keep this easy considering we'll probably sell 100 orders overnight.
so 99 for me and that leaves 1 to be split amongst yourselves. Sounds good to me!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so 99 for me and that leaves 1 to be split amongst yourselves. Sounds good to me!
Jay-z already reserved 99, so the bitch gets 1.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So no need to hold on my 2 MS to wait to run it with a third one, would it be worth it to run a MSE rigth after the 2 first of MS? Any overlap ingrédients

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EvoMuse is such an exciting company to watch. So much cool stuff, and the owner is a beast.

Can't wait to buy some more goods. Fiending to try Eviscerate, MSE, Brite, and BMP.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
So no need to hold on my 2 MS to wait to run it with a third one, would it be worth it to run a MSE rigth after the 2 first of MS? Any overlap ingrédients
I'm running OG MyoSynergy (just opened my 3rd bottle) and will jump right to MyoSynergy Elite when it debuts.

Matt

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes...the MyoSynergy Elite is the whole OG Myo with 3 added ingredients.

dafeesh34

Awards
Nice thank you, any timeline when the elite will come out?
A quick search will yield your answer :lmao:

From page 4:

"I will have a solid date from production hopefully next week. Provided there are no disasters, but this [MyoElite] and BMP will be released the first week in July."

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been running MyoSynergy for like non-stop since it came out lol.

I have about 5 or 6 bottles stored and will start up Elite the second Matt releases it.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I've been running MyoSynergy for like non-stop since it came out lol.

I have about 5 or 6 bottles stored and will start up Elite the second Matt releases it.
I'm finishing my third bottle and the timing is just about perfect considering Elite is almost out.

Question... Before running these three bottles of MyoSynergy I ran two bottles of a product containing forskolin... Should I take a break on the forskolin?

Matt

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm finishing my third bottle and the timing is just about perfect considering Elite is almost out.

Question... Before running these three bottles of MyoSynergy I ran two bottles of a product containing forskolin... Should I take a break on the forskolin?

Matt
Depends, but personally i like to cycle off things every 12 weeks just to make sure my body doesnt become too tolerant. I did that with forsk after 12 , took 4 weeks off.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Matt
Are you having any issues with it at all? GI Distress?

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Are you having any issues with it at all? GI Distress?
No issues with it... And no GI distress, just thinking I was due for some time off if you think it is needed. If not I'll keep on rolling once MyoSynergy Elite is released.

Matt

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No issues with it... And no GI distress, just thinking I was due for some time off if you think it is needed. If not I'll keep on rolling once MyoSynergy Elite is released.

Matt
Yeah I think you will be fine rolling right into MyoElite. Plus, your feedback is something I'm looking forward to.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think you will be fine rolling right into MyoElite. Plus, your feedback is something I'm looking forward to.
Sounds good... I'm really pumped to be able to roll through this third bottle of the original, and then roll right into MyoElite!

-Matt

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Whilst perusing your shopify page I saw a couple products were listed for preorder, will you also be taking preorders for the triple stack products at some point?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whilst perusing your shopify page I saw a couple products were listed for preorder, will you also be taking preorders for the triple stack products at some point?
Tracking numbers on the ingredients for BMP and MyoElite will be in my mailbox no later than Thursday. Once those numbers are verified I will place the TPS up for preorder. Strafe is actually the limiting factor in this stack.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very random Dsade but what are your thoughts on mk677 / adding a solid GH product in your line? Just too hard to yield actual results with those types of things?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very random Dsade but what are your thoughts on mk677 / adding a solid GH product in your line? Just too hard to yield actual results with those types of things?
I would have to do research on it. The peptides are all vastly different.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I set aside money for the TPS. I can't wait to see the results especially with updated formula (IIRC lactoferin got replaced). As a question, I train with some enhanced athletes, and I want to recommend TPS to them. Is there anything they should watch out in regards to BP or Cardiac problems?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not that I foresee

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will the new Elite be alright for women to use?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
an idea for my upcoming big ass stack

x3 Triple stack
x3 Ergonine
x3 amentomax
x3 nerve restore

and i been saving my xgels for months and months for it :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

x3 Triple stack
x3 Ergonine
x3 amentomax
x3 nerve restore

That's going to be intense.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established

x3 Triple stack
x3 Ergonine
x3 amentomax
x3 nerve restore

I've got a lot of AmentoMax ready for this as well!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
That's going to be intense.
I love nerve restore and myo together, back in June last year with it had amazing results with strength increases on all my lifts and all while being at a much lighter bodyweight by 10-12lbs much leaner. right now i have just beeing using ergonine, amentomax and some stimulants pre workout. I love saving up for all your products though and running them as a big stack. I still have the empty pouches of the myo and some bottles laying around to haha

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love nerve restore and myo together, back in June last year with it had amazing results with strength increases on all my lifts and all while being at a much lighter bodyweight by 10-12lbs much leaner. right now i have just beeing using ergonine, amentomax and some stimulants pre workout. I love saving up for all your products though and running them as a big stack. I still have the empty pouches of the myo and some bottles laying around to haha
I'm working with my web guy to try and track my best customers, and issue discounts, coupons, or even free product at certain milestones.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also dying to get nerve restore in!
Nerve Restore was one of the most pleasant surprises of my career. I knew we would wind up with strength increases for non-injured people, but to see this much of an increase almost instantaneously was pretty awesome.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
when it will be available the new myoelite and the new bmp?