NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
July? Dammit... Just as I'm finishing my LGD-4033 cycle... :(
It's only 4 weeks away.

For everyone, if you are going to try and use this during PCT for anything, be DAMN sure you have your estrogen control regimen totally dialed in, with everything you might need on hand. I cannot emphasize this enough.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's only 4 weeks away.

For everyone, if you are going to try and use this during PCT for anything, be DAMN sure you have your estrogen control regimen totally dialed in, with everything you might need on hand. I cannot emphasize this enough.
That's true... I can't believe it's already June actually. This year is flying by. And I'll probably just go 12 weeks on the cycle to see what this thing can do.

Regarding estrogen control, what about while on TRT? Potential for E2 skyrocketing or anything?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's true... I can't believe it's already June actually. This year is flying by. And I'll probably just go 12 weeks on the cycle to see what this thing can do.

Regarding estrogen control, what about while on TRT? Potential for E2 skyrocketing or anything?
It's not the levels we are concerned with, but the amplification of effects with receptor interaction.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cannot wait for this brother. Youve been keeping my attention with all these products your dropping.!
I'm just getting rolling...you should see my pipeline - products for years to come!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm just getting rolling...you should see my pipeline - products for years to come!
I believe it. I check fb all the time and see your updates. Then i rush to the shopify lmao

Btw thanks for the giftcard!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
the Eucommia ulmoides will be one of the ingredients in Myosynergy Elite?
or have I misunderstood?
if it is, it could be very interesting ...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the Eucommia ulmoides will be one of the ingredients in Myosynergy Elite?
or have I misunderstood?
if it is, it could be very interesting ...
Yes, that is the final ingredient that I was waiting to reveal.

The interaction between Butea Superba and the E. Ulmoides...it was promising enough to test as myoCharger Anabolic Amplifier - but the choice to bring it into MyoSynergy Elite is, I think, the right one. I want to give you guys the ultimate; something comparable to prohormones.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that is the final ingredient that I was waiting to reveal.

The interaction between Butea Superba and the E. Ulmoides...it was promising enough to test as myoCharger Anabolic Amplifier - but the choice to bring it into MyoSynergy Elite is, I think, the right one. I want to give you guys the ultimate; something comparable to prohormones.
I believe that these ingredients are potentially effective,
to me personally, I like the Eucommia ...
..very interesting

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe that these ingredients are potentially effective,
to me personally, I like the Eucommia ...
..very interesting
I'm having 50g each of the B. Superba and E. Ulmoides sent ahead and separate. I'm going to be running several experiments before the full formula comes out to measure aspects on libido enhancement (which should be pronounced) and effectiveness on a local friend on low doses TRT.

I'm extremely excited about the release, as you can probably imagine....5 more weeks!

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I'm having 50g each of the B. Superba and E. Ulmoides sent ahead and separate. I'm going to be running several experiments before the full formula comes out to measure aspects on libido enhancement (which should be pronounced) and effectiveness on a local friend on low doses TRT.

I'm extremely excited about the release, as you can probably imagine....5 more weeks!
It is designed for the PCT, or it can also be used standalone? ie for what will be primarily intended? not
suppresiv?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is designed for the PCT, or it can also be used standalone? ie for what will be primarily intended? not
suppresiv?
It's not suppressive. With the effects at the steroid receptors, and the fact that it can also amplify E interaction, using it during PCT is going to be extremely complicated - and hopefully only attempted by very experienced users with every single ancillary on hand they might need.

The product is intended as the ultimate non-hormonal size and strength builder. The Elite version brings the two new ingredients (plus the Sorghum over from BMP) that will amplify and increase natural test levels as well as significantly amplify the effects at the receptors. Should definitely be very effective as a standalone, and can even be combined with a cycle.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Youve given a bit of an indication what the price of the trifecta stack might be, any hints as to what MyElite will be standalone @ shopify?

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
It's not suppressive. With the effects at the steroid receptors, and the fact that it can also amplify E interaction, using it during PCT is going to be extremely complicated - and hopefully only attempted by very experienced users with every single ancillary on hand they might need.

The product is intended as the ultimate non-hormonal size and strength builder. The Elite version brings the two new ingredients (plus the Sorghum over from BMP) that will amplify and increase natural test levels as well as significantly amplify the effects at the receptors. Should definitely be very effective as a standalone, and can even be combined with a cycle.
great news !!
thanks for the clarification ..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Youve given a bit of an indication what the price of the trifecta stack might be, any hints as to what MyElite will be standalone @ shopify?
The triple play will be under $100, for sure.

The MyoElite I have worked my tail off for many, many weeks and it shouldn't be too much more than the original...maybe $3-$4 more. Under $50 for sure.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
The triple play will be under $100, for sure.

The MyoElite I have worked my tail off for many, many weeks and it shouldn't be too much more than the original...maybe $3-$4 more. Under $50 for sure.
All good. Big decision (for me) will be deciding whether to put all my supp money towards just the MyoElite, or spread over several products (the triple stack)....hmmm.

test112

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything about the particular butea extract you have sourced that you can comment on at this stage, as in extracted for particular components, ratios, etc.?

I only ask because it will probably take off and be like tongkat, i.e. a Southeast Asian herb making waves in the Western bodybuilding supplement market where pages and pages of forum threads will be devoted to extract A being superior to extract B, etc...

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Random question... You still going to be carrying the original MyoSynergy? I'm planning on loading up on triple stacks... I've got a couple more weeks to teach and then its the summer of swole! Lol

Matt

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there anything about the particular butea extract you have sourced that you can comment on at this stage, as in extracted for particular components, ratios, etc.?

I only ask because it will probably take off and be like tongkat, i.e. a Southeast Asian herb making waves in the Western bodybuilding supplement market where pages and pages of forum threads will be devoted to extract A being superior to extract B, etc...
We are not commenting at all, but this is going to be a highly contentious ingredient. We spent 4 months and a bunch of $$ on testing to find legit material, This is a LOT of bogus material out there.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Random question... You still going to be carrying the original MyoSynergy? I'm planning on loading up on triple stacks... I've got a couple more weeks to teach and then its the summer of swole! Lol

Matt
I had to make the call when we were having HICA problems, which are still not resolved to my comfort level. Since I was able to get the pricing for the Elite not TOO much higher, I went ahead and discontinued the regular MyoSynergy product. MyoElite is it.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I had to make the call when we were having HICA problems, which are still not resolved to my comfort level. Since I was able to get the pricing for the Elite not TOO much higher, I went ahead and discontinued the regular MyoSynergy product. MyoElite is it.
Cool man, I get that.. And really I was just curious. Looking forward to Elite, BMP and all that you've got in the pipeline. You seem to be on the verge of some awesome things! Lucky to be along for the ride!

Matt

test112

Awards
  • Established
We are not commenting at all, but this is going to be a highly contentious ingredient. We spent 4 months and a bunch of $$ on testing to find legit material, This is a LOT of bogus material out there.
Highly contentious just because of the bogus material out there?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I love the sound of this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Highly contentious just because of the bogus material out there?
Yep. When the copies come out, some companies will use bogus material. People will try it and get nothing, then claim the whole ingredient is junk.

As a side note, my partner was able to figure out a procedure to isolate almost pure Macamides. I'm going to be playing around with combinations of a few things we've been working on, mostly towards a potent libido enhancement angle.

test112

Awards
  • Established
Yep. When the copies come out, some companies will use bogus material. People will try it and get nothing, then claim the whole ingredient is junk.

As a side note, my partner was able to figure out a procedure to isolate almost pure Macamides. I'm going to be playing around with combinations of a few things we've been working on, mostly towards a potent libido enhancement angle.
Ah fair enough, I see what you mean.

And wrt the macamides, is this for the 'Hang' product you've been working on?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah fair enough, I see what you mean.

And wrt the macamides, is this for the 'Hang' product you've been working on?
Nope. :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SO MANY NEW TOYS!!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like some kind of cartoon mad scientist, this guy.
I make what I want to use...I'm just lucky that other people want to use it as well.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I make what I want to use...I'm just lucky that other people want to use it as well.
thats the best feeling when you can share what you love with others and make money at it.. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well you get to use it all, us mere mortals have to pick and choose!
Guess I'll just have to give away some more gift cards then.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are lucky to have you.

I seriously have so many staple products, now lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait a sec, so this means that you have no less than 3 different products coming out specifically related to the junk/desire to use junk department?
Junk as in dirty bits?

Let's see...Hung will make it eventually. Got the libido booster. Got the product designed to increase volume/weight of testicles (purely cosmetic and to help normal appearance/confidence during cycles). Got the topical nerve sensitizer initially designed for women, but men can use it as well.

Also I will get the Slick Pleasures lube back out eventually.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Junk as in dirty bits?

Let's see...Hung will make it eventually. Got the libido booster. Got the product designed to increase volume/weight of testicles (purely cosmetic and to help normal appearance/confidence during cycles). Got the topical nerve sensitizer initially designed for women, but men can use it as well.

If you make products for your personal use and then try to sell them, you sir are a horny bastard ;)

test112

Awards
  • Established
Junk as in dirty bits?

Good lord!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you make products for your personal use and then try to sell them, you sir are a horny bastard ;)
I won't rest until every customer has a permanent smile across their face.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards