EvoMuse MyoSynergy ELITE

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
while I share everyone's enthusiasm and have used multiple bottles of the OG version the label shows less than optimal amounts of HICA and Epi ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
while I share everyone's enthusiasm and have used multiple bottles of the OG version the label shows less than optimal amounts of HICA and Epi ?
what's your determination for Optimal doses of Epicatechin?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thats completly overrated bro. First off hica will be achieved when stacked with strafe or any other product containing. Second -epi is great, but not a game changer imo. Still has 100, and will work for what its intended to. The thing about myosynergy is the keyword synergy. All these ingredients are meant to work together. Myo og is exceptional, all of evomuse products are exceptional, why would this be different?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you started shipping MyoElite?

Also, have you shipped the slintensity and glycomyx from 3 weeks ago?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always thought that 2g HICA was the optimal dose for most athletes in the 200 lb range or below. As for the epicatechin dose, it's just a small part of the formula.

dafeesh34

Awards
Have you started shipping MyoElite?

Also, have you shipped the slintensity and glycomyx from 3 weeks ago?
"It's supposed to ship to me tomorrow from Pennsylvania, which is one day to Ohio. As soon as they come in, they're going right back out the door."

From TPS thread yesterday. As far as glycomyx, can't help you there.

dafeesh34

Awards
Always thought that 2g HICA was the optimal dose for most athletes in the 200 lb range or below. As for the epicatechin dose, it's just a small part of the formula.
Pretty sure the 1g dose was a change due to the HICA shortage. Hence the stack with strafe to get the "optimal" 2g if that magic number tickles someone's fancy.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure the 1g dose was a change due to the HICA shortage. Hence the stack with strafe to get the "optimal" 2g if that magic number tickles someone's fancy.
I thought MyoSynergy came with 2g HICA. Whoops.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
"It's supposed to ship to me tomorrow from Pennsylvania, which is one day to Ohio. As soon as they come in, they're going right back out the door."

From TPS thread yesterday. As far as glycomyx, can't help you there.
Ooh, I thought he already had the Myo in stock. Well, I was gonna see if he could ship it all together.

dafeesh34

Awards
I thought MyoSynergy came with 2g HICA. Whoops.
You're right, the OG had 2g. But due to a shortage, Matt changed it to 1g in Elite so he'd be able to make more - at least I believe that's what I read at one point. HICA is just a small component in the formula IMO.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're right, the OG had 2g. But due to a shortage, Matt changed it to 1g in Elite so he'd be able to make more - at least I believe that's what I read at one point. HICA is just a small component in the formula IMO.
Agreed. IMO, the most exciting parts of the formula are the newest ingredients.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still not complaining anyway. It's a formula with multiple ingredients, not one.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sorry, but I do not have one.

I've only tired it in the og myo, which I really enjoyed. I guess I'm being swayed by all the many posts where its dosage amt is questioned.

Looking forward to the new Elite

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I've only tired it in the og myo, which I really enjoyed. I guess I'm being swayed by all the many posts where its dosage amt is questioned.

If you dont feel benefits (endurance & slight strength ) of the -epi when using it then add one cap of another -epi product.

As far as the hica goes, it is in many products that I use so I think the 1gram amount fits well.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm finding HICA in more products, now, so it's definitely less of a concern for me. Some days I'll end up with MyoSynergy, Strafe, and Ergonine -- HICA for dayzzz! lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The joys of marketing and trying to convince people of something...

I am as excited as you guys to get this rolling. Some recent health issues took 24 lbs from me, and I want them back!!

Tomorrow's delivery can't come soon enough.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you dont feel benefits (endurance & slight strength ) of the -epi when using it then add one cap of another -epi product.

As far as the hica goes, it is in many products that I use so I think the 1gram amount fits well.
I agree with both statements.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet. I got two on the way. Did the manes ship? I know the holiday weekend delayed stuff.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That dermacrine stack is a great value bro. People are gettin a steal with that for sure!

raekwonse

Awards
That dermacrine stack is a great value bro. People are gettin a steal with that for sure!
Lol I thought I was the only one. Amazing deal, that's like getting Elite for $20. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I have the free cash for it.

I guess I gotta stay in my financial lane.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol I thought I was the only one. Amazing deal, that's like getting Elite for $20. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I have the free cash for it.

I guess I gotta stay in my financial lane.
Yea or as dsade said its like getting derma for 8 bucks.... Either way you slice it its a great deal. Same thing with all the stacks. the myo nerve restore is a crazy deal as well.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matt has some crazy stack prices, no doubt.

Just like some people were talking in one of the PES threads, even though I'm a rep, I end up buying a lot of EvoMuse stuff out of my own pocket because there's just so much that's great.

Hard to say no to the latest stacks/bundles.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I already bought some triple plays but I want the Nerve Restore stack too. Damn.....too much stuff.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any word on when the stacks will ship out? And what's in the Portal Shot?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I got shipping confirmation, and should have bottles of Elite and 2 triple plays by Saturday! One week left of an open bottle of OG then its time to become Elite!

Matt

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any word on when the stacks will ship out? And what's in the Portal Shot?
Idk whats in it. But matt said its supposed to be a heavy hitter. Im waiting to try the ones i just recently ordered... When i get them ill try to post the label

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So happy mine just came. Now I can use it tomorrow if i lift definitely monday

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm taking a dose as soon as I receive it. Why wait?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
These idiots. I have another package out for delivery and it says the post man left at 8:52 and it shows the elite arrived at 9:11. So annoyed!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So happy mine just came. Now I can use it tomorrow if i lift definitely monday
I took my first dose 4 minutes after UPS delivered.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hinted at the first noticeable effects on FB, but there are several others that I am not going to mention. Waiting for other feedback.

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
Gonna start when I get home. Anxious isn't a good enough word.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forget all of you fools. I'm unsubscribing to this thread until Monday lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does with food or empty stomach matter?
Doesn't matter at all. Since ideal time is 30-60 minutes preworkout, whatever PWO nutrition you do is fine.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hinted at the first noticeable effects on FB, but there are several others that I am not going to mention. Waiting for other feedback.
Will it improve microphallus?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will it improve microphallus?
There is some indication that it MIGHT, with the addition of the top two ingredients - Butea Superba and Eucommia Ulmoides....but that's going to be explained further down the road.

However, it does fill in another piece of the puzzle for those of you still watching the HUNG thread.