EvoMuse Defuse Writeup

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe it's not the forskolin, or maybe it's because I use 8 typically a day.
I have done 8 a day but that was only on a food challenge where I had 2 massive 4-5k cal cheat meals...

What you eating bro that you need 8?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have done 8 a day but that was only on a food challenge where I had 2 massive 4-5k cal cheat meals...

What you eating bro that you need 8?
I don't take 8 at one time, but if lunch is a buffet on a Saturday and dinner is pizza and wings, then 4 caps for both meals.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't take 8 at one time, but if lunch is a buffet on a Saturday and dinner is pizza and wings, then 4 caps for both meals.
I figured you split it.

Didn't be an ass or critical because I have used 4+4 before, but your post implied that you always use 8 in a day.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I figured you split it.

Didn't be an ass or critical because I have used 4+4 before, but your post implied that you always use 8 in a day.
No problem. There's also days like yesterday where I ate even worse and hit 12 caps... :/

Reactions: GNO
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never had stomach issues from Defuse, though Shift wrecked me to the point of having to stop it.

Ray Donovan

Awards
I've been taking defuse almost daily for almost 2 months straight.....I'm addicted and afraid to stop. I'm just really starting to bulk/recomp (been lean gains so far) and have been fearless with defuse.

So I really should take a break right? Like more than a week I'm guessing.

Also have been on and will stay on DCP, BRITE, supernova (got 3 bottles of AA and Eviscerate each as well), Slintensity, r-ala.....with some cycling of ammo/epitome.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking defuse almost daily for almost 2 months straight.....I'm addicted and afraid to stop. I'm just really starting to bulk/recomp (been lean gains so far) and have been fearless with defuse.

So I really should take a break right? Like more than a week I'm guessing.

Also have been on and will stay on DCP, BRITE, supernova (got 3 bottles of AA and Eviscerate each as well), Slintensity, r-ala.....with some cycling of ammo/epitome.
Yes definitely take a break. You will be fine for 7-10 days

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone really experiment with this and alcohol? I typically wake up just as lean the next day because of the drying effect alcohol can have. But I know it's terrible for fat loss and protein synthesis. Nonetheless, about once a week, I know that's pretty often, I have about a day full of drinking. It's mostly for home games and tailgating. Other times it's just a few hours at night and not the entire day.

Nutriverse has a BOGO on this and it seems dumb to pass on it.

I'm thinking of picking some of this and BMP up for a recomp.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone really experiment with this and alcohol? I typically wake up just as lean the next day because of the drying effect alcohol can have. But I know it's terrible for fat loss and protein synthesis. Nonetheless, about once a week, I know that's pretty often, I have about a day full of drinking. It's mostly for home games and tailgating. Other times it's just a few hours at night and not the entire day.

Nutriverse has a BOGO on this and it seems dumb to pass on it.
IN combination with SLintesity and Gut Health, Defuse really does help prevent alcohol damaging effects on the physique. I would also recommend DCP, just because the tie in between PPAR alpha (most active in the liver) and the ways alcohol damages your physique are pretty pronounced from a damage control perspective.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IN combination with SLintesity and Gut Health, Defuse really does help prevent alcohol damaging effects on the physique. I would also recommend DCP, just because the tie in between PPAR alpha (most active in the liver) and the ways alcohol damages your physique are pretty pronounced from a damage control perspective.
DCP ran throughout or just on those days? My plan calorie wise is maintenance on off days and 500-800 over on workout days. Days of drinking are uselessly limited in food intake to prevent overly excessive caloric intake. I'll be doing full body workouts about 3 times a week because I'm limited in upper body movements. I'm recovering from shoulder surgery.

I forgot about Slintensity.. I ran a bottle a while back and enjoyed it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP ran throughout or just on those days? My plan calorie wise is maintenance on off days and 500-800 over on workout days. Days of drinking are uselessly limited in food intake to prevent overly excessive caloric intake. I'll be doing full body workouts about 3 times a week because I'm limited in upper body movements. I'm recovering from shoulder surgery.

I forgot about Slintensity.. I ran a bottle a while back and enjoyed it.
I always recommend running DCP throughout, since while the Defuse will prevent the actual storage in the fat cells, you still need a way to accelerate the rate of burn of the free fatty acids in the bloodstream. DCP is probably the most effective formula on the market for this purpose.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always use defuse before drinking. 2-4 caps is sufficient depending what you will be in the mood for.. More caps for sugary drinks / beer

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I used 12 caps of defuse yesterday, but don't know if it was overkill, total calories for day was around 6500-6900. where normal maintenance level is around 2500-2700, but have been low all week prior to cheat day, e.g. Mon was around 2900 kcals with Tues-Fri being around 1300-1400 per day and Saturday 900, day prior to cheat day.

How many do you recommend to use for a day of around 6-7000 calories. i also usually use in combination with DCP 2, 2, 2, split through day and Recompadrol 2, 2, 1, 1 split through day. wish i bought more DCP as i am low and about to run out in a few days.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used 12 caps of defuse yesterday, but don't know if it was overkill, total calories for day was around 6500-6900. where normal maintenance level is around 2500-2700, but have been low all week prior to cheat day, e.g. Mon was around 2900 kcals with Tues-Fri being around 1300-1400 per day and Saturday 900, day prior to cheat day.

How many do you recommend to use for a day of around 6-7000 calories. i also usually use in combination with DCP 2, 2, 2, split through day and Recompadrol 2, 2, 1, 1 split through day. wish i bought more DCP as i am low and about to run out in a few days.
I know some others have mentioned protocols of dosing caps every few hours (can't recall off the top of my head who that was, but it's a forum regular). I'm not sure what dsade will say, but my guess is that 12 caps is over what is necessary even though the cals were that high.

I generally just go with the 4 caps, but in conjunction with something like 3-4 caps of Slintensity, 800mg NaRALA, and 1g agmatine.

But I also probably never get up near that calorie range either lol.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there anything in this that could influence blood pressure to a significant degree? I know overeating can itself but wondering if perhaps 8 caps of this in a day plus overeating would influence blood pressure greater than overeating alone?

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
any idea when this will be back in stock? its OOS everywhere I've looked... ugh

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any idea when this will be back in stock? its OOS everywhere I've looked... ugh
it's scheuled for the second wave of EvoMuse , along with Nerve Restore and a few others that don't easily fit with coreong term vision,

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
it's scheuled for the second wave of EvoMuse , along with Nerve Restore and a few others that don't easily fit with coreong term vision,
Thanks Matt! Those are the exact 2 I am looking for actually... anyways stoked for Clear Edge. Can't wait to get my 6 pack!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you preordered.

As of today we are officially sold out.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Defuse doesn't fit in the new Evomuse core long-term vision?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Defuse doesn't fit in the new Evomuse core long-term vision?
We are doing this in waves. The tip top tier products that constantly sell out first, then the second wave where a run of product will last 4-5 months

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
As long as I can get more Defuse by the holidays!!!!

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
DCP + Supernova + Gut Health stocked and I'm a happy man

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Last refeed on the 28th May 2017, i used 16 defuse through day, for a carb refeed where protein was kept at 200g, fat under 50g and carbs around 650-670g, for around 3900-4000 kcals where my maintenance level is normally around 2800-3100 kcals, i also used 10 caps of EBF Recompadrol, 6 caps of FD2 and 4 caps of OL Assass1nate.

do you guys feel that 16 caps of defuse with everything else i used was slightly overkill / excessive.

what do you feel i could get by in terms of using DCP, EBF Recompadrol, and Defuse for my next refeed which will probably be around the same as above or maybe slightly lower, i always aim for around 450+ grams of carbs maybe up to 700 and fat is always kept under 50 grams and protein i aim for around 1lb per lb of bodyweight.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How did you feel, look, weigh, and perform after the refeed?
Only 1 to 1.25 lbs heavier after refeed, which i found mad considering it is normally 6-7 lbs increase, i looked fuller and more ripped and had slightly better performance in gym for leg workout.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will Defuse ever be re-made and added back to the market? Everywhere is soldout and ive noticed no news of any being re-made. I have tried to search everywhere but no luck.

I mind Dsade saying the formula is pricey to make. Can he not bump the price to match/make profit? I wouldnt mind forking out extra for such a well made supplement. I recently just purchased 2x bottles of dcp which cost me £96! So i wouldnt mind paying more for Defuse

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Just thinking the same thing...as I get to the bottom of the last bottle in my stash. :(

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would Dsade no give the rights for someone else to recreate it? Be such a waste of a good supplement that works

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm considering that, since it doesn't look like restock coming at least for 6-8 months.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Paul, I don't think I've ever gone over 5 caps in a day, to be honest. I can generally do that and keep damage in check. Though if it was super spread out, I'd consider doing 4 caps twice.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Paul, I don't think I've ever gone over 5 caps in a day, to be honest. I can generally do that and keep damage in check. Though if it was super spread out, I'd consider doing 4 caps twice.
8 will be the max i use from now on then, also with this talk of no more in production i want it to last me a few months.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
When refeeding the general guideline is always to keep protein at 1g per LB bodyweight at a max and normally fats under 50g, how much over 50 grams can you go safely whilst avoiding fat gain if using 6 DCP spread through day, 8 Defuse spread through day and 2 caps of Recompadrol before each carb meal.

is there much fat gain if you go upto 65-70 grams or is it still safe, just asking because i seem to need more calories and carbs every re-feed and this is causing for the fats to creep up to around 54-60 grams when i include my 6 grams of omega 3.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When refeeding the general guideline is always to keep protein at 1g per LB bodyweight at a max and normally fats under 50g, how much over 50 grams can you go safely whilst avoiding fat gain if using 6 DCP spread through day, 8 Defuse spread through day and 2 caps of Recompadrol before each carb meal.

is there much fat gain if you go upto 65-70 grams or is it still safe, just asking because i seem to need more calories and carbs every re-feed and this is causing for the fats to creep up to around 54-60 grams when i include my 6 grams of omega 3.
Are you talking protein or carbs?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1g per lb for protein, under 50 grams for fat.

how many is max for carbs per lb of bodyweight.
That's actually a pretty insanely complicated question You will get angry arguments from all over the board as to how many carbs you "need". The more important question is what carb intake helps you recover without packing on extra fat? Defuse will help temporarily, and if used strategically you can trigger some pretty incredible anabolic effects without putting on even an ounce of fat.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
That's actually a pretty insanely complicated question You will get angry arguments from all over the board as to how many carbs you "need". The more important question is what carb intake helps you recover without packing on extra fat? Defuse will help temporarily, and if used strategically you can trigger some pretty incredible anabolic effects without putting on even an ounce of fat.
Yesterday i had around 790-810 grams of carbs mainly from white pasta, whole wheat bread, wheat cereal, rice cereal, cereal bars, broccoli, 2 pop tarts, these are mainly cleaner sources of carbs being higher in glucose, i also kept under 50 grams of fat for day and protein was around 200 maybe 220 grams which is slightly higher than the 1g per lb of body weight.

I used around 8-10 EBF recompadrol and 12-16 caps of Defuse,

also had around 6-7 litres of water through day.

sodium was high and i had around 7 grams of vitamin C

upon waking i looked at appearance of body and appeared more vascular and around 5% fuller, more blockiness to physique no real spill over on ab region, if anything abs looked more full and blocky, i feel i did not spill over at all from 790-810 grams of carbs but did have diarrhea a few times yesterday after consuming all of the food.

my weight increased by 6.5 lbs this AM also, the week prior i have worked out 6 day per week, 1 to 1.5 hours intense weight based sessions and for 13 days prior to refeed has a daily intake of around 1100-1150 calories, 180-198g protein, 48-54 grams of carbs all coming from brocolli and greens powder and 15.4-20 grams of fat coming from 6 g of omega 3 and chicken breasts, and whey protein used as well as some days that i eat basa fish instead of chicken breast.

so i feel i was pretty depleted from 13 day PSMF prior to refeed.

based on not spilling over i feel i could get away with an even higher carb intake or more regular re-feeds every week instead of 3 weeks or every fortnight.

just don't know how many i should add in to play it safe without spilling over.

i went to bed warm and sweating from all carbs but woke this morning freezing and have been shivering and under 3 layers of clothing for most of the day, also recovery has been ok, but energy levels were terrible for today's workout, i felt weak despite the intake of carbs yesterday which has me confused.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday i had around 790-810 grams of carbs mainly from white pasta, whole wheat bread, wheat cereal, rice cereal, cereal bars, broccoli, 2 pop tarts, these are mainly cleaner sources of carbs being higher in glucose, i also kept under 50 grams of fat for day and protein was around 200 maybe 220 grams which is slightly higher than the 1g per lb of body weight.

I used around 8-10 EBF recompadrol and 12-16 caps of Defuse,

also had around 6-7 litres of water through day.

sodium was high and i had around 7 grams of vitamin C

upon waking i looked at appearance of body and appeared more vascular and around 5% fuller, more blockiness to physique no real spill over on ab region, if anything abs looked more full and blocky, i feel i did not spill over at all from 790-810 grams of carbs but did have diarrhea a few times yesterday after consuming all of the food.

my weight increased by 6.5 lbs this AM also, the week prior i have worked out 6 day per week, 1 to 1.5 hours intense weight based sessions and for 13 days prior to refeed has a daily intake of around 1100-1150 calories, 180-198g protein, 48-54 grams of carbs all coming from brocolli and greens powder and 15.4-20 grams of fat coming from 6 g of omega 3 and chicken breasts, and whey protein used as well as some days that i eat basa fish instead of chicken breast.

so i feel i was pretty depleted from 13 day PSMF prior to refeed.

based on not spilling over i feel i could get away with an even higher carb intake or more regular re-feeds every week instead of 3 weeks or every fortnight.

just don't know how many i should add in to play it safe without spilling over.

i went to bed warm and sweating from all carbs but woke this morning freezing and have been shivering and under 3 layers of clothing for most of the day, also recovery has been ok, but energy levels were terrible for today's workout, i felt weak despite the intake of carbs yesterday which has me confused.
I wouldn't jump from every weeks to once a week, I would probably split the difference and see how your body reacts first.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
? how do you mean split difference.
Instead of taking your refeed from once every 3 weeks to once a week try once every 2 weeks.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Instead of taking your refeed from once every 3 weeks to once a week try once every 2 weeks.
It has been, the way i have been dieting for past 10 weeks has been PSMF, and prior to 10 weeks 6 weeks KETO, so i have been cutting for 16 weeks straight, i am now into week 17, for 1st 6 weeks of Keto i did not have a single re-feed, then i did 3 weeks of PSMF before my first refeed, so 9 weeks straight without any slip ups or cheats / refeeds.

Week 3 psmf was 1st refeed, Week 6 psmf was 2nd, week 8 was 3rd and week 10 which was end of yesterday was 4th, i plan on splitting it down to every week now, so plan on refeed for end of week 11 and end of week 12 and so on.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm considering that, since it doesn't look like restock coming at least for 6-8 months.
hit up chedapalooza ... with the new recompadrol and metabolic powder coming, this would be the perfect addition (and have similar loyal following and guaranteed sales ha)

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Is it normal to get diarrhoea from a combo of Defuse, DCP and EBF recompadrol when used with a carb re-feed,

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is it normal to get diarrhoea from a combo of Defuse, DCP and EBF recompadrol when used with a carb re-feed,
I almost always have a pretty "loose" episode about 2hrs after doing/eating anytime I take defuse

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to defuse and would like some advice on dosing thru 5 day vacation. First off, I'll be drinking each evening until wee hours of the night, then having a 1,000+ calorie meal for dinner. What do you fellas think about 2 caps as I start drinking and 4 caps before dinner?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumping this up for those that haven't read it. There simply is no comparable product by any other company.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Bumping this up for those that haven't read it. There simply is no comparable product by any other company.
dsade, i sent PM with order no for pre order i made for 2 x tubs of defuse, will it be shipping this week?.

lardtohard

lardtohard

Awards
Picked some up to mitigate gain over the holidays! From what I’ve read, Defuse is ONLY for big cheats and shouldn’t be used daily. Correct?

Any news on the Defuse Perpetua?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Picked some up to mitigate gain over the holidays! From what I’ve read, Defuse is ONLY for big cheats and shouldn’t be used daily. Correct?

Any news on the Defuse Perpetua?
Actually, while researching Perpetua I've developed a protocol that can be used for around 45 days. 2 caps in the morning, and 2 caps in the late afternoon hits many of the same pathways as Perpetua, without the disruption of stem cell differentiation from becoming adipocytes...but it should enable you to get quite lean in a short period of time. As with Perpetua, you will still need a way to burn off the free fatty acids circulating in the blood stream, so find the most potent fat burning product you can find.

Working on getting DCP done ASAP for this purpose.