EvoMuse Defuse Writeup

CJNator

Awards
I was wondering but what if you take Defuse after you eat or in the middle due to forgetting to take it? Would it matter or no?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering but what if you take Defuse after you eat or in the middle due to forgetting to take it? Would it matter or no?
It's ideal to take it before, but I've taken it during and it still does its thing.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone else noticed a pronounced stimulant effect from using this? I've found that if I take the 4 full capsule dose before a large cheat meal, especially in combination with stimulant based fat burners, that my heart is so cranked up that I can feel it pounding in my chest. I've been toying around with doses, but I can notice the stimulant effect from even 1 capsule, let alone the full recommended dose.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never gotten that.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone else noticed a pronounced stimulant effect from using this? I've found that if I take the 4 full capsule dose before a large cheat meal, especially in combination with stimulant based fat burners, that my heart is so cranked up that I can feel it pounding in my chest. I've been toying around with doses, but I can notice the stimulant effect from even 1 capsule, let alone the full recommended dose.
I've noticed an enhanced stim effect when taken with my pwo and I believe Matt mentioned to dose caffeine appropriately around BMP assuming this effect.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've noticed an enhanced stim effect when taken with my pwo and I believe Matt mentioned to dose caffeine appropriately around BMP assuming this effect.
This is the Defuse thread...and I assume he is talking about Defuse.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
This is the Defuse thread...and I assume he is talking about Defuse.
wow... my bad haha. Responded on mobile and forgot what thread I was in; my bad. To that point, no I've never gotten a stim effect from Defuse

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks like I must be more sensitive to the effects of the citrus aurantium extract than most. PES shift also contains a similar extract, and that also has a powerful stimulating effect on me as well, while most users seem to refer to it as being a non stimulant fat burner.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It looks like I must be more sensitive to the effects of the citrus aurantium extract than most. PES shift also contains a similar extract, and that also has a powerful stimulating effect on me as well, while most users seem to refer to it as being a non stimulant fat burner.
Very interesting. Yeah, I've never noticed that effect from Defuse at all. Granted, I've also never taken it with/very close to any stims, either. Normally I dose it out 30 minutes before a large meal and the most recent time I would have had stimulants was probably hours before that.

toriahrens

Awards
How much of each product do you use when stacking defuse and slintensity with the r-ala?
I have a birthday dinner tomorrow at a sushi buffet after my workout, and I plan on putting all the guys I'm eating with to shame. . . (LMAO).

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much of each product do you use when stacking defuse and slintensity with the r-ala?
I have a birthday dinner tomorrow at a sushi buffet after my workout, and I plan on putting all the guys I'm eating with to shame. . . (LMAO).
Sushi buffet = 4 defuse + 2 Slintensity caps for me

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I've done 250 mg of na-r-ala with 4x defuse and 2x slintensity. Now I'm using slinmax with defuse, but I would like to go back to slintensity and bulk ala, after this bottle.

Not sure about r-ala.

Interested in responses though.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you time them?
15-30!mins before the meal ideally. As soon as I get there and see there is no wait for a table - supp time!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same. I dose this, and I get this crazed look in my eyes as I go to town on the buffet.
It's been a while for me for sushi buffet...
Last time I went was in Feb when my buddy came up from Buffalo. Smashed ayce sushi and then went back home. We each had a pint & 3-4 donuts. Great!

toriahrens

Awards
Same. I dose this, and I get this crazed look in my eyes as I go to town on the buffet.
Thanks! I was a big fan of slinshot before discontinuation. I love being the girl at the table out-eating all the guys after a workout!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! I was a big fan of slinshot before discontinuation. I love being the girl at the table out-eating all the guys after a workout!!

toriahrens

Awards
I'll let you know how I like the products! Thanks for the rep

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My general go-to is 2 Slintensity, 3 caps (600mg NaRALA), 4 caps DEFUSE at 30 minutes out. ST doesn't make me go hypo, so no issues for me waiting that long to eat and I've found I tend to handle the calories better that way vs. closer to meal. I originally started dosing the Defuse, then the others 10-15 minutes later, then eating at the 30 mark. But like I said, all of that combined 30 minutes out works best for me (also easier because depending on where we are, I can knock back some pills half an hour out without looking like some kind of hobo/monster huddled over a handful of pills gulping them down with water at the dinner table lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

toriahrens

Awards
Dropped 4 diffuse on the way to the restaurant (about 30 min) and 2 slintensity along with 250 mg r-ala as soon as I parked. 10 minutes before the meal, I took NOW Glucose Metabolic Support (a regular for me with high-carb/sugar meals). 12 plates of sushi, sashimi, and an assortment of desserts later, I can say I was full. What's crazy though, is I was not miserable. . . just very full. I even ate junk that would normally make me PUKE. I give these products a 10/10! I would say, give me about 2 weeks and I will update you all on my Evomuse-powered planned threesome with Ben and Jerry!! ;D

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Defuse is a staple for me. I was running dangerously low before dsade re-stocked. I literally bought 5 bottles.:notworthy:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dropped 4 diffuse on the way to the restaurant (about 30 min) and 2 slintensity along with 250 mg r-ala as soon as I parked. 10 minutes before the meal, I took NOW Glucose Metabolic Support (a regular for me with high-carb/sugar meals). 12 plates of sushi, sashimi, and an assortment of desserts later, I can say I was full. What's crazy though, is I was not miserable. . . just very full. I even ate junk that would normally make me PUKE. I give these products a 10/10! I would say, give me about 2 weeks and I will update you all on my Evomuse-powered planned threesome with Ben and Jerry!! ;D
Feast mode, boss!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I run dcp 2.0 after 3 weeks of defuse ?
DCP/Defuse has a special kind of Synergy, especially with the new formula. We highly recommend some kind of thermogenic or other fat burning supplement be taken with Defuse. While Defuse prevents fat storage, those Freed fatty acids still need to be burned up and DCP is the best of the best of the best.

Yes, there will be a major DCP/Defuse combo sale - though my stock is getting short.

flexathron

Awards
Can you run dcp constantly or only short periods like defuse ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you run dcp constantly or only short periods like defuse ?
I've been running DCP (other than a few months this year due to health issues) constantly for 10 years. It can be run as a staple.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been running DCP (other than a few months this year due to health issues) constantly for 10 years. It can be run as a staple.
I think you should sell multi-packs (ie. 6 month, 1 year bundles) ;)

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
QUESTION: The instructions are to take 4 caps 30 mins before largest meal.

How long after that is it effective? And, what if I take it and then dinner gets delayed for 60 to 90 minutes? Have I wasted the dose?

2 scenarios:

1) I take my dose. We go out and have a decent size dinner. So, maybe dinner starts close to the 30 minute recommendation. But, dinner takes an hour or so and then we go to a movie. I get popcorn and drink and maybe some candy. The movie (and junk food) starts maybe 2 to 2.5 hours after my dosage. Am I still benefiting from Defuse at the movie? Or, has it worn off by then?

2) I take my dose and PLAN to go out to eat, but we get delayed. Then we have a long wait to be seated. So, maybe 60 to 90 minutes goes by before I actually get to eat. Am I still benefiting from Defuse at the movie? Or, has it worn off by then?

Thanks in advance.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
QUESTION: The instructions are to take 4 caps 30 mins before largest meal.

How long after that is it effective? And, what if I take it and then dinner gets delayed for 60 to 90 minutes? Have I wasted the dose?

2 scenarios:

1) I take my dose. We go out and have a decent size dinner. So, maybe dinner starts close to the 30 minute recommendation. But, dinner takes an hour or so and then we go to a movie. I get popcorn and drink and maybe some candy. The movie (and junk food) starts maybe 2 to 2.5 hours after my dosage. Am I still benefiting from Defuse at the movie? Or, has it worn off by then?

2) I take my dose and PLAN to go out to eat, but we get delayed. Then we have a long wait to be seated. So, maybe 60 to 90 minutes goes by before I actually get to eat. Am I still benefiting from Defuse at the movie? Or, has it worn off by then?

Thanks in advance.
Defuse gives you 4 hours of food slaughtering :)

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Another question.

I feel like I read something about this (or similar)...

Defuse works by keeping certaain stufff from what you eat in the bloodstream so it can be burned off rather than getting absorbed or converted to fat.

Do I have that part right?

If so, (and this is the part I can't recall if I read it or not) does that mean we're supposed to work out relatively soon afterwords or risk having just delayed the absorption/conversion rather than avoiding it?

If so, how much time have we got and does it matter which type of exercise (cardio or resistance)? A few hours? Next morning? 24 hours? 48?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any chance this messes up glycogen storage?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another question.

I feel like I read something about this (or similar)...

Defuse works by keeping certaain stufff from what you eat in the bloodstream so it can be burned off rather than getting absorbed or converted to fat.

Do I have that part right?

If so, (and this is the part I can't recall if I read it or not) does that mean we're supposed to work out relatively soon afterwords or risk having just delayed the absorption/conversion rather than avoiding it?

If so, how much time have we got and does it matter which type of exercise (cardio or resistance)? A few hours? Next morning? 24 hours? 48?
Exactly. It gives you a delay in storage, but you still have to burn the fuel somehow - via working out, increasing BMR, far burners, etc.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday, I consumed only about 600 calories prior to dinner. Dinner was 3 slices of a large combo pizza and 2 sweet rolls.

I took defuse 30 minutes before dinner. I also kept up with Brite and Epitome doses.

I woke up this morning 1 pound lighter than yesterday morning (which was also a new low for me this weight loss round)!

My wife was pretty upset to hear I actually LOST weight eating like that! :)

I did a 1 mile run (really a job, but it felt like a full out run to me) -- 11:04 today.
dsade, how much time have I got to burn off the stuff Defuse delayed? Do I need to do it all, today? Or, will my run today and a weight session on Monday work?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday, I consumed only about 600 calories prior to dinner. Dinner was 3 slices of a large combo pizza and 2 sweet rolls.

I took defuse 30 minutes before dinner. I also kept up with Brite and Epitome doses.

I woke up this morning 1 pound lighter than yesterday morning (which was also a new low for me this weight loss round)!

My wife was pretty upset to hear I actually LOST weight eating like that! :)

I did a 1 mile run (really a job, but it felt like a full out run to me) -- 11:04 today.
dsade, how much time have I got to burn off the stuff Defuse delayed? Do I need to do it all, today? Or, will my run today and a weight session on Monday work?
I would estimate 6-8 hours or so.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I would estimate 6-8 hours or so.
So, if I have a big dinner and then sleep 8 hours, I've lost my window of opportunity?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, if I have a big dinner and then sleep 8 hours, I've lost my window of opportunity?
Hope not cuz I do this often :(

but I do take TTA, raspberry ketones with cheat meals too, would be that be enough to stave off storage? In my experience it seems to work. lol.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
What results have you noticed doing that? And, how soon do you work out after waking the next day?

Hope not cuz I do this often :(

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What results have you noticed doing that? And, how soon do you work out after waking the next day?
No noticeable fat or weight gain lol. I have been using Defuse for years so it is a staple for me. I am relatively lean, not sub 10% but I eat a lot of sugar ha.

BANE44

Awards
GNO, how are you using Defuse? What is your dosage protocol?

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say no. You still burn calories in your sleep, even if it is not as much as doing cardio, etc. I stayed fairly close to my macros, but did go a little over last night. My last meal was probably over 1000 cals right before bed just to get the cals in. Stupid me at 1 am saw the ice cream in the freezer and decided to have a few spoonfuls as well, so that is probably another 100 cals right there. I popped two defuse, fully expecting to be a bloated cow the next morning with a substantial weight gain...... Nope. Pretty lean actually. The stuff works wonders, even at a half dose.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GNO, how are you using Defuse? What is your dosage protocol?
I have gone on a couple runs of 2 caps per day for 4-5 weeks. 2 caps Defuse + KI was a nice combo.

But my typical usage is for cheat meals which the rule of thumb I use is >1500 cals in a sitting.

15-20 mins pre-meal:
1-2 caps Slintensity (If the meal is carb heavy)
4 Defuse
500mg - 1g Rasberry Ketones
1200 mg Garcinia Cambogia Extract
1-2 caps TTA
maybe a stim-free burner like AMMO depending on the stack I am running

Of course, the upper doses are for the big meals like 2-3k+

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does the forskolin in this give anyone else terrible GI distress? It's so annoying.