• Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Looks like next week.
awesome man... will be adding that to my twice a week binge cheat meals ;) Hope all is well man, been a long time since the days back over at mindandmuscle...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
?Say I took 6 caps defuse.. What kind of meal should I eat to counteract the light headedness/sick feeling

Already ate half a pizza and three cookies...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
��Say I took 6 caps defuse.. What kind of meal should I eat to counteract the light headedness/sick feeling

Already ate half a pizza and three cookies...
The other half of the pizza would be a good start.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The other half of the pizza would be a good start.
Lol I would but I'm feelin uber sick

I did eat three more cookies ...

Edit: I took six thinking I was going to kill the whole pizza + ice cream + cookies.

Obviously my eyes were bigger than my stomach

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe drink a full sugar beverage? Wow....6.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I would but I'm feelin uber sick

I did eat three more cookies ...

Edit: I took six thinking I was going to kill the whole pizza + ice cream + cookies.

Obviously my eyes were bigger than my stomach
Defuse not utilized.. say it ain't so!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Defuse not utilized.. say it ain't so!
I failed tonight.

I'm feeling mad sick too ??

Off to the gas station to buy a juice to drink.
dsade if you had to put a macro count on what I need to consume to get rid of this feeling, what would it be?

Cho-400
Pro-100
Fat-100

?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I failed tonight.

I'm feeling mad sick too ����

Off to the gas station to buy a juice to drink.
dsade if you had to put a macro count on what I need to consume to get rid of this feeling, what would it be?

Cho-400
Pro-100
Fat-100

?
Hard to tell, really..its not designed to take 6 of them. If I were in that situation I would just start eating carbs until the feeling went away.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha.
*this fellas, is the reason there is directions and recommendations on supplements*

Half pizza-
Cho- 88g
Fat- 44g
Pro- 49g

Five cookies (technically 10 because the wife mashes two together to make one lol)
Cho-100g
Fat-45g
Pro-10g

Son of a beach.

Thanks for the help boss

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Half a pizza and only 88g of carbs? What kind of wussy crust did you get?

Chicago Deep Dish, baby!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW, Defuse will be restocked at the store on Monday and shipping Tuesday. Preorder price is good until Tuesday morning.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Chicago Deep Dish, baby!
I don't go out for pizza that much cuz I am a burger guy but what he said! There is a rip-off Chicago style place near my house in Canada lol. Every time I go in to pick up my stuffed roast beef & peppers pizza I shake my head at the people eating thin crust in the dining room.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Chicago Deep Dish, baby!

It was thin crust

Go on, you and GNO may roast me lol

Drinking lemonade(20z shaker) with a 1/4 a cup sugar... going to give my self diabetes before tomorrow morning lol

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It was thin crust

Go on, you and GNO may roast me lol

Drinking lemonade(20z shaker) with a 1/4 a cup sugar... going to give my self diabetes before tomorrow morning lol
Your $ so get whatever you like... I just prefer a thicker crust is all.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your $ so get whatever you like... I just prefer a thicker crust is all.
Especially for a cheat meal.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BTW, Defuse will be restocked at the store on Monday and shipping Tuesday. Preorder price is good until Tuesday morning.
Awesome. I've been waiting for this!

CJNator

Awards
I haven't really read reviews on Defuse but what are everyone's thoughts on it? I have 3 bottles ready to be used with 3 BMPs next year.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't really read reviews on Defuse but what are everyone's thoughts on it? I have 3 bottles ready to be used with 3 BMPs next year.
I make a bottle last a good long while. I only use it before very high cal meals.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mad I missed the bogo on this. Smfh

CJNator

Awards
Wait so this doesn't need to be ran straight? Has anyone seen or feel a difference while using it?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait so this doesn't need to be ran straight? Has anyone seen or feel a difference while using it?
Defuse is a fat gain inhibitor (damage control lol) - designed for intermittent use for cheat meals (ie. not everyday).

However, you can take half-dose daily if you are trying to lose fat - I did this for 2 months and liked it. However, I prefer to utilize it for cheat meals.
Defuse is a must for cheat meals! I've had some really crazy food & calorie challenges and didn't gain any weight so I have pretty much tested the limits of defuse.
dsade can weigh in too ;) - It is his best product IMO.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Defuse is a fat gain inhibitor (damage control lol) - designed for intermittent use for cheat meals (ie. not everyday).

However, you can take half-dose daily if you are trying to lose fat - I did this for 2 months and liked it. However, I prefer to utilize it for cheat meals.
Defuse is a must for cheat meals! I've had some really crazy food & calorie challenges and didn't gain any weight so I have pretty much tested the limits of defuse.
After doing extensive reading in the other Defuse thread, it's best to limit it's use during a bulk because of the AMPK activation, but also to limit its overall use up to 21 days (in a row I believe) because of one of the ingredients. I forget which one though, it starts with a G though.

CJNator

Awards

Oh ok thanks! I guess I can start it as soon as possible then!

After doing extensive reading in the other Defuse thread, it's best to limit it's use during a bulk because of the AMPK activation, but also to limit its overall use up to 21 days (in a row I believe) because of one of the ingredients. I forget which one though, it starts with a G though.
That's good to know, thanks for that info!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have had extremely positive reviews from Defuse. Although many have experimented (including me) you can feel free to use it just before your cheat meals. That is the intention of Defuse although some may use it differently. It lasts a REALLY long time when used that way. As long as you're not like me and have periods where you cheat for a week straight ;)

xhrr

Awards
glycyrrhetinic acid

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So would taking defuse with a complex carb meal, say, 3 hours pre be okay? I mean would the defuse cause any detrimental effects to the workout such as hypoglycemia etc? Was pondering how using 2-4 caps with some sweet potato or oats a few hours pre and then using a pump product such as hemavol would affect a larger muscle group workout.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would be beneficial. I've used Defuse plenty of times post workout, and as other have mentioned, it had an absolutely insane GDA action.

Taking it Preworkout should stuff your stores full and give you a fantastic pump.

I'll be calling for some testers to play with some protocols with KetoInduce.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IF you would like a tester, I love being a guinea pig. If not, no hard feelings. Thanks for the great products.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IF you would like a tester, I love being a guinea pig. If not, no hard feelings. Thanks for the great products.
I'll start a thread. Found some unexpected synergy, and I want someone else besides myself to test it.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll start a thread. Found some unexpected synergy, and I want someone else besides myself to test it.
Sweet. Could you pm me when the thread is started? Sorry for the constant responses. I will not respond to your next post, so as not to bug you. Thanks.

thebody47

thebody47

Awards
Here's a question. Defuse causes fatty acids and glucose to circulate in the bloodstream. How long does this circulation occur before your body starts storing them as glycogen and/or into you adipose tissue? I would freaking hate to do cardio within 4 hours of a 5000 kcal cheat meal.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's a question. Defuse causes fatty acids and glucose to circulate in the bloodstream. How long does this circulation occur before your body starts storing them as glycogen and/or into you adipose tissue? I would freaking hate to do cardio within 4 hours of a 5000 kcal cheat meal.
Defuse should be effective up to 4 hours.

thebody47

thebody47

Awards
Dsade, how should a thermogenic be taken with defuse? 2 hours following your cheat meal?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dsade, how should a thermogenic be taken with defuse? 2 hours following your cheat meal?
I'm not sure if there's another pathway being involved here that I'm unaware of, but I've generally just used any thermogenic as normal when utilizing Defuse (e.g. I haven't changed dosing times around Defuse at all; normally I just take them on an empty stomach, so that's the only thing that plays a role for me).

thebody47

thebody47

Awards
The reason I asked that is because Sade said that these circulating fatty acids still need to be burned off (used as energy) so he recommended a fat burner.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The reason I asked that is because Sade said that these circulating fatty acids still need to be burned off (used as energy) so he recommended a fat burner.
Ah, I gotcha.

Well let's see what dsade has to say. I've never done anything different, but perhaps I should be.

thebody47

thebody47

Awards
I was thinking of doing cardio within that 4 hour window (to rid myself of circulating fatty acids) following defuse serving but I just want to lay in bed following a carb overindulging session.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been experimenting with dosing before breakfast (high fat/protein/ low carb). I get to feeling a bit lethargic before workouts. Is this normal? Any other experiences from anyone else? I have used half doses mainly as well as full. I'm trying to time it out so that I have circulating energy during the workout. This would mean workout within 4 hours of eating, correct? On this same token, am I to assume that using Defuse for a meal before bed would not be very beneficial as metabolic rate is decreased during rest?

CJNator

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't one workout allow the body to burn off calories for 24-48 hours? So would the Dufuse dosage be irrelevant when it comes to timing(before or after a workout)?

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did not consider this. I'm not sure if it does or not tbh. HIIT supposedly increases caloric expenditure for a longer period due to EPOC, but I was referring more to having a readily available fuel source during the workout without resorting to carbs though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been experimenting with dosing before breakfast (high fat/protein/ low carb). I get to feeling a bit lethargic before workouts. Is this normal? Any other experiences from anyone else? I have used half doses mainly as well as full. I'm trying to time it out so that I have circulating energy during the workout. This would mean workout within 4 hours of eating, correct? On this same token, am I to assume that using Defuse for a meal before bed would not be very beneficial as metabolic rate is decreased during rest?
tThe GDA effect of Defuse is also VERY potent. The lethargy is probably you going a little hypoglycemic. If you're going to do that, try taking a half dose right about 10-15 minutes before workout.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did not consider this. I'm not sure if it does or not tbh. HIIT supposedly increases caloric expenditure for a longer period due to EPOC, but I was referring more to having a readily available fuel source during the workout without resorting to carbs though.
It's a bit of a ****ty feeling switching fuels during the middle of a workout, especially if you've taken something that drops your glucose blood levels.