EvoMuse DCP Writeup

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Based on my schedule I am not sure when to take this.....hoping someone can chime it with some info:

I workout in the morning - empty stomach always. Wake up at 6:45, get the boy up and ready for school....drink my java on the way to school, then get to the gym by 8:30. First meal is post w\o - 11 am, then I eat at 3, 6 and 9. Bed around midnight. I read not to take this around workouts and its best not to dose until 5 hours later?

Any insight from anyone on when I should take my 3 doses...or 4 in some cases...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Based on my schedule I am not sure when to take this.....hoping someone can chime it with some info:

I workout in the morning - empty stomach always. Wake up at 6:45, get the boy up and ready for school....drink my java on the way to school, then get to the gym by 8:30. First meal is post w\o - 11 am, then I eat at 3, 6 and 9. Bed around midnight. I read not to take this around workouts and its best not to dose until 5 hours later?

Any insight from anyone on when I should take my 3 doses...or 4 in some cases...
Dose 20-30 minutes before 3-4 of your meals. Or, if it was me, I would do first thing, immediately post-training, ~30 min before your 3pm meal and pre-bed - you could always do 1 cap only re first thing and pre-bed and then do an additional dose ~30 min before your 9pm meal. Experiment and see what you feel best with.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established

1. Generally, the AMPk activation from DCP isn't going to be potent enough to cripple your protein synthesis, and the benefits of taking pre-workout given the prevalence of PPAR-delta in muscle cells, a preworkout dose is recommended.

2. With or without food doesn't matter much here, but if I had to lean towards a recommendation you should at least have a little something in your stomach.
Pre workout then pre or with meals

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

You can take DCP pre or post workout. It isn't a strong AMPK activator I don't believe. Epitome is the product you don't want to take around workouts. A lot of people say taking it after a workout prolongs the post workout high feeling.

I honestly just take it 2 x 3 a day. I don't Iver think it. But, the capsaicing can cause stomach issues...Coconut oil, fish oil, milk, almond milk...Any type of healthy fat can prevent this. Actually, almost d milk works really well if things start coming on strong.

Dose 20-30 minutes before 3-4 of your meals. Or, if it was me, I would do first thing, immediately post-training, ~30 min before your 3pm meal and pre-bed - you could always do 1 cap only re first thing and pre-bed and then do an additional dose ~30 min before your 9pm meal. Experiment and see what you feel best with.
This.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit or miss with me. Protein shake with a tiny bit of milk mixed with the water seems to help.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit or miss with me. Protein shake with a tiny bit of milk mixed with the water seems to help.
Can you run this with olympus labs super shred - looks like they both are PPAR modulators

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you run this with olympus labs super shred - looks like they both are PPAR modulators
I'm on the second bottle of DCP and started Sup3rShred on 1st of April .

I take SS pwo as soon as I wake up at 04:30 and DCP at breakfast 08:30, lunch 12:00-12:30, dinner 20:00.

I've asked OL about it & their rep said it's fine as it's different extract.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on the second bottle of DCP and started Sup3rShred on 1st of April .

I take SS pwo as soon as I wake up at 04:30 and DCP at breakfast 08:30, lunch 12:00-12:30, dinner 20:00.

I've asked OL about it & their rep said it's fine as it's different extract.
I have just ordered Assass1nate coz didn't think super shred would work together, hopefully it'll still be a good stack

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The ingredient in Super Shr3d is already contained in DCP (at effective doses). OL says their extract is different...I haven't tried it. It may be worth stacking...but I wouldn't expect a dramatic change over DCP.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have just ordered Assass1nate coz didn't think super shred would work together, hopefully it'll still be a good stack
I think Assas1nate and DCP together, honestly, may be an awesome combo.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think Assas1nate and DCP together, honestly, may be an awesome combo.
I will let you know, I am trying to cut up pretty quick, got DCP, Supernova, FD2, Invictus, VII-KT and Assass1nate

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Off topic, but any update on Clear Edge??

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Thanks for the feedback, guys. Looks like pre w\o for sure....then I will do 2 before my 3 pm meal and 2 pre bed. Any issues stacking my pre w\o dose with Radiate?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have samples of a new compound on the way. Testing should only take a week then if all goes well we'll put the order in.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I saw on Facebook they're still on for the week after next. Ingredients and labels being shipped to new place :)
they are running the job tomorrow. I asked for 100 or so to be overnighted so I can at least knock those out Friday afternoon.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Need.... more... only a few bottles left. This is my favorite supplement, is there anywhere left that isn't sold out?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
dsade what do you think about Olympus Labs Assass1nate, i have been using it for past 2 months and feel it is effective when used in combo with their Bloodshr3d stim based fat burner, how wouls Assass1nate compare to DCP, i am going to be running my DCP, for 3 months straight once i finish my second tub of Assass1nate.

Also if having a structured refeed e.g. fat under 50g protein at 1g or under per lb of bodyweight and high carb, would Recompadrol be enough or could Defuse also be used or do you feel Defuse would interfere with re-feed process?

macwad

Awards
  • Established
dsade what do you think about Olympus Labs Assass1nate, i have been using it for past 2 months and feel it is effective when used in combo with their Bloodshr3d stim based fat burner, how wouls Assass1nate compare to DCP, i am going to be running my DCP, for 3 months straight once i finish my second tub of Assass1nate.

Also if having a structured refeed e.g. fat under 50g protein at 1g or under per lb of bodyweight and high carb, would Recompadrol be enough or could Defuse also be used or do you feel Defuse would interfere with re-feed process?
Not dsade, but I had better results with DCP, although Assassinate was very good

Sent from my SM-G920I using AnabolicMinds mobile app

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ive got a bottle of each of these. I think the DCP ingredient panel looks more interesting but thier both very unique formulas from the usual Fat Burner supplements these days. I think DCP hits more PPar receptors than Assassinate and also has some mild GDA properties aswell (They both do)? It also has the same ingredient from Olympus labs Sup3r Shr3d in thier so 1 supplement with that double benifit. Im gonna trial both and see how they go. I would say from trying out each i think i feel slightly more hunger on DCP than i do with Assassinate? Early days though.

You got Defuse? Ive searched the full of online for it and cant seem to source it at all!

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
When do you all dose your DCP??

With or without food, how long before or after if without?

I'll be running with alphaburn, epitome, A Ammo, Clear Edge and supernova split over 8 weeks!

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When do you all dose your DCP??
On my cut i have 3 meals a day. I break my fast around 12 oclock so i dose my DCP like this. First dose 30 mins before breaking my fast (11.30) Then i have another meal around 3 oclock so 30 mins prior to this and then my bigger meal at night at 8 oclock and also 30 mins prior. Its 6 caps per day for 30 days ie full tub ;)

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Does the FB post from yesterday mean the DCP restock is coming in the next 2-3 weeks?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does the FB post from yesterday mean the DCP restock is coming in the next 2-3 weeks?
I wish. No, it's just the new capsaicin/"x mystery molecule" sample. We've been able to come up with a hybrid substance that will prevent the capsaicin heartburn as well as enhancing the overall fat burning effectiveness.

You know I'm dying to post it up but this really is something I would consider top secret for the industry and there's no way I'm leaking anything further that will give the crappy companies that copy my work anything to go on.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive noticed the burn but a just think.. Thats it working!!!!! Lol Ive managed to get 2 bottles.

Is it an extra ingredient just to blunt the burning feeling? x

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive noticed the burn but a just think.. Thats it working!!!!! Lol Ive managed to get 2 bottles.

Is it an extra ingredient just to blunt the burning feeling? x
God, you guys want me to spill the beans and you KNOW I want to so bad. It's a hybrid, not molecule, but a.....

dammit....nope, not gonna do it. You'll just have to wait.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive read the science of Dgat inhibitors. Once Dgat is near enough blocked what happens to the excess calories looking to be stored? A love all that sciencey stuff lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive read the science of Dgat inhibitors. Once Dgat is near enough blocked what happens to the excess calories looking to be stored? A love all that sciencey stuff lol
They remain in circulation and are more easily burned. When you are taking DCP, the more angles at fat burning you can hit, the better. the whole line is meant to work together without redundancy, but the only thing I haven't covered is a stim based fat burner....yet.

DGAT is only one of the ways your body increases bodyfat stores. If you look at the Defuse writeup, you can see a more comprehensive overview of it. It's not magic - you still have to burn up the excess freed fatty acids, but without that last acyl group (forming a triglyceride) they are much easier to burn.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Can't have a bunch of DAG floating around in adipocytes either. Unless you're a fan of insulin resistance.

Thanks for the update dsade. I'll be looking around for another bottle or two while I await the shopify restock

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DCP is AWESOME. Matt and I have been discussing this and I understand his excitement over the capsaicin form - but I agree he should keep it secret. Ultimately, all that really matters is that if it works, it will allow for higher dosing of caps with no burning. There's no more magic than that guys, except that most people don't realize that capsaicin is one of a handful (like 3-4) molecules that has a TON of research for fat burning. Being able to dose it sufficiently without burn will be impressive. Dying to see if it works.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't have a bunch of DAG floating around in adipocytes either. Unless you're a fan of insulin resistance.

Thanks for the update dsade. I'll be looking around for another bottle or two while I await the shopify restock
I've been researching for an update on defuse.....and that's one of my targets (keeping diglycerides from forming as well). That one is a bit tougher than knocking out DGAT, but if it's out there I will find the way.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
DCP is AWESOME. Matt and I have been discussing this and I understand his excitement over the capsaicin form - but I agree he should keep it secret. Ultimately, all that really matters is that if it works, it will allow for higher dosing of caps with no burning. There's no more magic than that guys, except that most people don't realize that capsaicin is one of a handful (like 3-4) molecules that has a TON of research for fat burning. Being able to dose it sufficiently without burn will be impressive. Dying to see if it works.
I am back on DCP around day 11 now of 6 caps split 2, 2, 2 used in combo with supernova applied most days am and pm but sometimes only AM if i am working on a night shift.

i have been getting the discomfort if using DCP on an empty stomach in the AM and PM before bed, i feel less of a burn if i have with a meal or close to just eating one. if i am fasted only way to stop burning in stomach is with quite a high intake of around 1-1.5 litres of cold water.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am back on DCP around day 11 now of 6 caps split 2, 2, 2 used in combo with supernova applied most days am and pm but sometimes only AM if i am working on a night shift.

i have been getting the discomfort if using DCP on an empty stomach in the AM and PM before bed, i feel less of a burn if i have with a meal or close to just eating one. if i am fasted only way to stop burning in stomach is with quite a high intake of around 1-1.5 litres of cold water.
Water? Interesting, water makes it worse for me. I have to drink milk.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

1 cup of almond milk works great and only has 30 calories. Bromelain, Orange Triad help too - but when it REALLY hurts you need fats. Almond milk seems to be the lowest calorie source that works that I've found, and it is pretty amazing at how well it works. Like, doubled-over pain to "Oh, look, I'm fine" in a matter of minutes.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
If one were trying to stretch a bottle of DCP while awaiting a restock would it be most efficacious a) used pre fasted cardio b) pre weight training c) prior to largest meals of the day

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any ideas?

First bottle of DCP i got a strong feel of the capsaican burn ie heartburn feel. 2nd bottle of DCP i feel well.... Nothing? No burn. What could this be?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any ideas?

First bottle of DCP i got a strong feel of the capsaican burn ie heartburn feel. 2nd bottle of DCP i feel well.... Nothing? No burn. What could this be?
Did you run the bottles back to back? I noticed heartburn and stomach issues for first 2 weeks, then my body adapted to it for the remaining 6 weeks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you run the bottles back to back? I noticed heartburn and stomach issues for first 2 weeks, then my body adapted to it for the remaining 6 weeks.
Gut Heallth (new formula) will help as well as the zinc-L-Carnosine causes a thickening of the mucous membranes. I cant wait any longer to reorder so we are custom adJusting the ratios of the mixed capsaicinoids. Should help to alleviate the heartburn

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anywhere to buy this currently?
Yeah, there should be quite a few retailers with stock, and we;ll have a new batch coming in about 3 weeks.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Yeah, there should be quite a few retailers with stock, and we;ll have a new batch coming in about 3 weeks.
Nutra, A1, DPS, MrSupps, Mind and Muscle,TGB, Island, all out. Nutri-verse has "pre-orders".

Someone done bought 'em all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ericool007 Supplements 21
Supplements 8
Supplements 5
u_e_s_i Supplements 2
u_e_s_i Supplements 0