EvoMuse DCP Writeup

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BRITE is one of those products that looked amazing on paper, and in the real world it blew those expectations out of the water. You don't see that often, though the work I've done in the past couple of years really hit big time. Everything ended up being better than expected, but BRITE is in a category of its own.
I know you posted in another thread that gel caps were coming soon. Any more definite eta?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you posted in another thread that gel caps were coming soon. Any more definite eta?
Finance meeting next week. The actual production isn't long at all, it's just paying for the initial batch while at the same time trying to get everything else restocked.

Bringing in outside funding, or even selling share in the company to pay for it are both on the table right now.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finance meeting next week. The actual production isn't long at all, it's just paying for the initial batch while at the same time trying to get everything else restocked.

Bringing in outside funding, or even selling share in the company to pay for it are both on the table right now.
I would buy shares but my capital doesn't match institutional investors.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would buy shares but my capital doesn't match institutional investors.
If I could figure out a way to throw together an investment vehicle, and offer shares to you guys here - so basically you would own shares in a company that owns shares in EvoMuse - then I would do it, and I might do that down the road, but unfortunately while my busting my ass half to death over the pasy 6 weeks has bought us a chance and an assembled strategy that could bring us up and into the sky, time is an important aspect. I have to have this rolling within the next 8 weeks, in time for the Arnold Classic, in order to make it work.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I could figure out a way to throw together an investment vehicle, and offer shares to you guys here - so basically you would own shares in a company that owns shares in EvoMuse - then I would do it, and I might do that down the road, but unfortunately while my busting my ass half to death over the pasy 6 weeks has bought us a chance and an assembled strategy that could bring us up and into the sky, time is an important aspect. I have to have this rolling within the next 8 weeks, in time for the Arnold Classic, in order to make it work.
I truly wish the best of luck man

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I truly wish the best of luck man
Thanks...things have turned around great in the last few weeks. I'm putting in 12-13 hour days 7 days a week, but loving every minute of it.

adpolice

Awards
Predator hasn't given me the quantity they need yet. There is a small retailer in Greece that has some available for sale though.
dsade which one?I'm from Greece and my only option is predator and they are always out of stock

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade which one?I'm from Greece and my only option is predator and they are always out of stock
I'll PM you his email if you want to get in contact with him. He's currently waiting for the stuff to arrive.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks...things have turned around great in the last few weeks. I'm putting in 12-13 hour days 7 days a week, but loving every minute of it.
dsade - I know you are pretty open on this forum and Facebook and people probably know you have had a bumpy year. I also know that there are a TON of members who get free products from you and tons of help to reach their goals and I know the people on this board appreciate all that.

But I want to say that I have never seen anyone who cares so much about helping people and making the best product available, above all else, like you do. It is rare in general, but even more rare in this industry. There are some great companies in this industry - but you are unique.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is he an active member here? I emailed him using address dsade gave me, waiting on a response!
Not sure if he's a member. He usually responds quickly.

Keep in mind yesterday was a holiday in Greece and he might be on a long weekend.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade - I know you are pretty open on this forum and Facebook and people probably know you have had a bumpy year. I also know that there are a TON of members who get free products from you and tons of help to reach their goals and I know the people on this board appreciate all that.

But I want to say that I have never seen anyone who cares so much about helping people and making the best product available, above all else, like you do. It is rare in general, but even more rare in this industry. There are some great companies in this industry - but you are unique.
I appreciate it. I've seen companies coming up and start to succeed and the first thing that goes out the window is that personal relationship with the customers. I've never understood that. We're all here with a shared interest, and a shared passion - though we might have differing goals we have a baseline goal that we're all trying to reach. We're all looking to evolve.

Part of me being able to do what I do is because I love it - from countless hours pounding things into my head, to all of the stress and headaches that come with it, talking to you guys and helping out is what makes it worth doing. Don't ever think that I don't have time to answer questions or even shoot the breeze for a little bit. Might take me a few to get back with you, but I always will. Maintaining that special relationship IS part of my definition of success so I don't ever plan on changing. Getting happy messages about progress is that final touch that makes it all worth it.

It sure as hell isn't the money, lol.

hotdawg

hotdawg

Awards
Curious, I have 2 bottles of DCP on the way, does it make sense to cycle it? The only other thing I have right now is Brite which I plan on using for quite a while, just not sure about DCP.

KevinConn

KevinConn

Awards
Dsade, I saw back in this thread that you said DCP is the ultimate recomp supplement - hence it being called recomposition ammunition. My question is, what makes DCP so good for this task? If recomp is burning fat while building muscle (a difficult/maybe impossible task), I understand DPC is excellent at burning fat but how does it factor into the muscle building side of the equation? Just something I've been thinking about as I've been thinking about trying a recomp but many say it doesn't work or that it's inefficient when you could just bulk and cut. Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP has proven itself over the past decade to be effective at burning fat while not necessarily being in a calorie deficit. It's also very good at not emphasizing catabolic pathways, allowing you to hang on to hard earned muscle while cutting fat, this body composition wise you are changing muscle:fat ratio towards the positive.

Most first generation fat burners that rely on stims are notorious for chewing up muscle right along with fat.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dsade, I saw back in this thread that you said DCP is the ultimate recomp supplement - hence it being called recomposition ammunition. My question is, what makes DCP so good for this task? If recomp is burning fat while building muscle (a difficult/maybe impossible task), I understand DPC is excellent at burning fat but how does it factor into the muscle building side of the equation? Just something I've been thinking about as I've been thinking about trying a recomp but many say it doesn't work or that it's inefficient when you could just bulk and cut. Thanks.
This is a good question and I know Dsade knows much more than I do - but I want to give my experience with this product.

I started using Evomuse products 1-2 years ago. Everything I have used has worked as well as can be expected from any supplement and often maybe even a little better.

Having said that, when Dsade reformulated DCP I figured I would give it a shot. I had just gone through 2 bottles of Olympus Labs Ignit3 and it was an OK product...But honestly as much as I like OL, Ignite did not blow me away. I've pretty much written off fat burners....I want them to work...But they just don't really do much.

Anyway, I bought two bottles of DCP. I was in the middle of a PSMF and my progress had starts and stalls and wasn't 100% predictable but I knew what to expect over a couple weeks and over time if I stuck to it.

Got the DCP, finished got to about week 3-4 and was thinking...Ehhh...Not so great. Over 3 weeks on a PSMF I had lost something very small - like 2 pounds. I was disappointed in the weight loss by itself, but with DCP I was really disappointed.

Then, I took some update photos for my log and put them up next to photos from 2 weeks before (when I was 1+ weeks into the DCP run).

The change was visible. I was shocked and went from skeptic to believer in a matter of seconds seeing those photos. You can check it out if you dig through my log.

But the point is...I don't know that it builds muscle; but I certainly didn't need to lose weight to have visual fat loss while on this product.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is a good question and I know Dsade knows much more than I do - but I want to give my experience with this product.

I started using Evomuse products 1-2 years ago. Everything I have used has worked as well as can be expected from any supplement and often maybe even a little better.

Having said that, when Dsade reformulated DCP I figured I would give it a shot. I had just gone through 2 bottles of Olympus Labs Ignit3 and it was an OK product...But honestly as much as I like OL, Ignite did not blow me away. I've pretty much written off fat burners....I want them to work...But they just don't really do much.

Anyway, I bought two bottles of DCP. I was in the middle of a PSMF and my progress had starts and stalls and wasn't 100% predictable but I knew what to expect over a couple weeks and over time if I stuck to it.

Got the DCP, finished got to about week 3-4 and was thinking...Ehhh...Not so great. Over 3 weeks on a PSMF I had lost something very small - like 2 pounds. I was disappointed in the weight loss by itself, but with DCP I was really disappointed.

Then, I took some update photos for my log and put them up next to photos from 2 weeks before (when I was 1+ weeks into the DCP run).

The change was visible. I was shocked and went from skeptic to believer in a matter of seconds seeing those photos. You can check it out if you dig through my log.

But the point is...I don't know that it builds muscle; but I certainly didn't need to lose weight to have visual fat loss while on this product.
I'm already a DCP believer, but would still like to see. Got a link?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I just started BRITE and DCP. Looking to drop a few pounds, but nothing major. Not going to change my diet or training for now to see what happens on BRITE and DCP. Should be interesting based on feedback

KevinConn

KevinConn

Awards
DCP has proven itself over the past decade to be effective at burning fat while not necessarily being in a calorie deficit. It's also very good at not emphasizing catabolic pathways, allowing you to hang on to hard earned muscle while cutting fat, this body composition wise you are changing muscle:fat ratio towards the positive.

Most first generation fat burners that rely on stims are notorious for chewing up muscle right along with fat.
Right on. Sounds like something I definitely need to try. It seems that BRITE, BMP, and DCP are all kind of after the same goal of changing phenotype to be less fat, more muscle - I imagine stacking all 3 would give fantastic results in terms of recomp/phenotype change.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Also, is the pump accurate for BRITE doses, or are people drawing with a syringe?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Matt, anyone report any gastro issues with the DCP? Wondering if the menthol is leading to "icy hot ****s" lol.....

twuncher

twuncher

Awards
I just started the new version and have bad gut from it. I also rubbed my eye after taking 2 caps and it made my eye sting like I'd rubbed chilli in it!

I will look into bromelain as mentioned earlier in the thread and just wash my hands after taking tabs to see if that helps.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Matt, anyone report any gastro issues with the DCP? Wondering if the menthol is leading to "icy hot ****s" lol.....
I get the runs from it the first week or so.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 3 or 4 (long week) and have had no issues. I also dose on an empty stomach

Edit: That's at 2 caps, twice per day. Anybody taking more than 4/day?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm on day 3 or 4 (long week) and have had no issues. I also dose on an empty stomach

Edit: That's at 2 caps, twice per day. Anybody taking more than 4/day?
You supposed to be using 2 caps 3 times s day, so 6 total. Sometimes I'll take 1 more an hour after a cheat meal or prebed.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
You supposed to be using 2 caps 3 times s day, so 6 total. Sometimes I'll take 1 more an hour after a cheat meal or prebed.
Ah, thanks man. The label is messed up on mine, so I couldn't see the dosing protocol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The capsaicin is bothering some people initially. SOme people are taking bromelain with it with success, and some people are starting with 2 capsule then working their way up to 2 capsules which is also working.

I'd hate to go with a weaker TRPV1 agonits, but since this is one of the products with a high mainstream appeal I am considering it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That 1st week is killer lmao. I have not ran DCP since the release last fall. Scared to start up again lol.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
The capsaicin is bothering some people initially. SOme people are taking bromelain with it with success, and some people are starting with 2 capsule then working their way up to 2 capsules which is also working.

I'd hate to go with a weaker TRPV1 agonits, but since this is one of the products with a high mainstream appeal I am considering it.
If I take 2 caps at once my stomach burns a bit. But I simply take one, wait 20 min, then take the other and problem solved

twuncher

twuncher

Awards
Do you reckon once I have built up tolerance to dcp I'll be able to eat spicier food? Haha

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you reckon once I have built up tolerance to dcp I'll be able to eat spicier food? Haha
Yeah, I think you will.

I had only recently developed a taste for really spicy food when my pancreatitis progressed from acute to chronic, so I barely even handle spicy and acidic foods. Really bummed me out.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
dsade can you let me know if the BRITE pump is accurate. Haha I know it's your product, but you're an honest man - is it better to use the pump or an oral syringe?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's "relatively" accurate. Probably within 20%. I find that it tends more towards dispensing more than less, though.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dsade can you let me know if the BRITE pump is accurate. Haha I know it's your product, but you're an honest man - is it better to use the pump or an oral syringe?
I have used about 8-9 bottles of Brite. Is it "accurate" ....Not precisely. It isn't a metered pump. Generally, I find 6 pumps a day lasts between 20-27 days. I've probably had a bottle go in 19 days and one last 30 - but 23-24 days is my expectation with some variation.

This will bother some people....But it doesn't bother me. I feel that this is a staple product for long term use. The effects also do not stop when you stop the product.

If you want accuracy - the syringe will be more accurate and get you the 30 days...But it's so much less convenient it just isn't worth it to me.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
It's "relatively" accurate. Probably within 20%. I find that it tends more towards dispensing more than less, though.
Thanks man. I'll stick with the pump. Way easier. I'm down to pay for less than a month's supply if it works (still on day 3-4, same with DCP).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. I'll stick with the pump. Way easier. I'm down to pay for less than a month's supply if it works (still on day 3-4, same with DCP).
Softgels, baby...we're almost there.

Every day my spare change goes into the piggy bank and it's getting heavy.

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Shipment arrives tomorrow morning -- really excited to try DCP for my cut/recomp. Would adding alpha y or y hcl be recommended or can I run DCP solo?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established

Yea, I was about 10 days in and had to hold off... stomach was not happy lol

Ray Donovan

Awards
It took me a good week to be able to handle a single cap of DCP. Since then I've never had any discomfort even if taking 3 caps on an empty stomach with very minimal water intake (couple sips to help swallow the pill)

So I think it's something many people can build a tolerance to, but I'm sure a few unlucky people could always have issues. Tough it out and hope things get better! :D

twuncher

twuncher

Awards
It took me a good week to be able to handle a single cap of DCP. Since then I've never had any discomfort even if taking 3 caps on an empty stomach with very minimal water intake (couple sips to help swallow the pill)

So I think it's something many people can build a tolerance to, but I'm sure a few unlucky people could always have issues. Tough it out and hope things get better! :D
Agreed, I am a week in now and the bad gut has subsided!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

You take 3 caps at 1 time? How many are you taking a day?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm diggiing up some studies for you now showing a thickening of the stomach mucosa from chronic exposure to acidy and pungent foods.

Dropping back to one capsule, then slowly dialing it to 2 seems like the best strategy. This strategy only works within a small window of dosages. Don't expect to be able to start downing DCPs by the score.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Usually 2 caps 3x/ day but I do take 3 caps before high calorie meals along with Defuse. ;)
I've been wondering what 3 caps at once would do since I can't use Defuse but haven't tried it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ericool007 Supplements 21
Supplements 8
Supplements 5
u_e_s_i Supplements 2
u_e_s_i Supplements 0