EvoMuse DCP Writeup

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, skipped a day of the DCP and slept like a baby last night. Oddly enough, it’s the same insomnia pattern that keto gives me. I fall asleep easily enough but wake up at 1am, 2am, 3am then up the rest of the morning. My wife can use the rest no problem, but it’s still a bummer for me.
@dsade
Any thoughts on the above comments? Could DCP stimulate the same pathway that keto does and if so, what would that be?
Slept fantastic again last night and only change was skipping DCP again.
And would there be any benefit to just using 2 caps in the morning only? Maybe just a morning dose won’t effect my sleep?
Still using Brite! Love that. Or maybe an extra dose of Brite? 6 caps per day?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade
Any thoughts on the above comments? Could DCP stimulate the same pathway that keto does and if so, what would that be?
Slept fantastic again last night and only change was skipping DCP again.
And would there be any benefit to just using 2 caps in the morning only? Maybe just a morning dose won’t effect my sleep?
Still using Brite! Love that. Or maybe an extra dose of Brite? 6 caps per day?
PPARs and Keto are interconnected, somewhat, for sure.

You can try a single cap of DCP. I'll be taking out the Octopamine for the next version, so any minor stim effect will be gone as well.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So when does the new DCP come out? sorry haven't really followed the thread much.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soon now... very soon. I am in possession of the raws and hold the power!

Actually, the production compounders have the power but I can make sure things get moving. ;)
I`m in for Rx of the Doc ;)

raji1980

Awards
Whats the best timing to use DCP with Defuse with dinner? I read that DCP would help to release the free fatty acids that Defuse creates. So if I take Defuse 20 min before dinner should I take DCP at the same time or after dinner?

Also would throwing in 20 min light cardio after the dinner help release the free fatty acids or would taking DCP be enough? I also plan on taking assas1nate before dinner. Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Afi140 Supplement Auction 0
Afi140 Supplement Auction 4
Afi140 Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 2
Supplements 17