EvoMuse DCP Writeup

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, skipped a day of the DCP and slept like a baby last night. Oddly enough, it’s the same insomnia pattern that keto gives me. I fall asleep easily enough but wake up at 1am, 2am, 3am then up the rest of the morning. My wife can use the rest no problem, but it’s still a bummer for me.
@dsade
Any thoughts on the above comments? Could DCP stimulate the same pathway that keto does and if so, what would that be?
Slept fantastic again last night and only change was skipping DCP again.
And would there be any benefit to just using 2 caps in the morning only? Maybe just a morning dose won’t effect my sleep?
Still using Brite! Love that. Or maybe an extra dose of Brite? 6 caps per day?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade
Any thoughts on the above comments? Could DCP stimulate the same pathway that keto does and if so, what would that be?
Slept fantastic again last night and only change was skipping DCP again.
And would there be any benefit to just using 2 caps in the morning only? Maybe just a morning dose won’t effect my sleep?
Still using Brite! Love that. Or maybe an extra dose of Brite? 6 caps per day?
PPARs and Keto are interconnected, somewhat, for sure.

You can try a single cap of DCP. I'll be taking out the Octopamine for the next version, so any minor stim effect will be gone as well.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So when does the new DCP come out? sorry haven't really followed the thread much.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soon now... very soon. I am in possession of the raws and hold the power!

Actually, the production compounders have the power but I can make sure things get moving. ;)
I`m in for Rx of the Doc ;)

R

raji1980

Awards
Whats the best timing to use DCP with Defuse with dinner? I read that DCP would help to release the free fatty acids that Defuse creates. So if I take Defuse 20 min before dinner should I take DCP at the same time or after dinner?

Also would throwing in 20 min light cardio after the dinner help release the free fatty acids or would taking DCP be enough? I also plan on taking assas1nate before dinner. Thanks

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Why does it say that people who are prone to anxiety/depression should not take it?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PPARs and Keto are interconnected, somewhat, for sure.

You can try a single cap of DCP. I'll be taking out the Octopamine for the next version, so any minor stim effect will be gone as well.
Forgot about this post. Forgot about how it messes with my sleep, but the interesting thing is it’s not consistent. It’s like DCP + very low cal/carb = horrible sleep, but DCP with full glycogen or just garbage and I sleep great. On the other hand, I’ve been off DCP for 2-3 days now, and I have all kinds of aches and pains everywhere. Is this coincidental or does DCP treat/mask pain? Maybe the quercetin cocrystals?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Forgot about this post. Forgot about how it messes with my sleep, but the interesting thing is it’s not consistent. It’s like DCP + very low cal/carb = horrible sleep, but DCP with full glycogen or just garbage and I sleep great. On the other hand, I’ve been off DCP for 2-3 days now, and I have all kinds of aches and pains everywhere. Is this coincidental or does DCP treat/mask pain? Maybe the quercetin cocrystals?
Low carb can interfere with sleep in a lot of people. Carbs have some interplay with seratonin apparently.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To be more precise, insulin is needed in order to create serotonin and reduce serum levels of BCAAs to clear up transporters to transport tryptophan into the brain.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To be more precise, insulin is needed in order to create serotonin and reduce serum levels of BCAAs to clear up transporters to transport tryptophan into the brain.
What about the pain reduction? Could DCP be doing that as well?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, sorry- missed this. I am not really sure. I would think that reduced glucose in your blood stream would reduce inflammation, which may reduce pain. I know that advanced glycation endproducts tend to cause nerve damage and pain, which is why diabetics often have nerve pain - the AGEs strip the sheathing off the nerve endings.

But on the other hand, this product keeps fat from being stored - which means .ore fat in the blood stream I would think...and perhaps elevated sugars?

I am really not sure.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another possible link to seratonin and pain:

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
When is the best time to take this, and are their advantages to taking this on an empty stomach/pre meal/fed?

S

Sweetsoulbrother1

Awards
Hey everyone, I'm considering buying DCP and I have questions about it.

1. I am currently using Minoxidil. Are their any contraindications with DCP and Minoxidil?
2. DCP contains multiple PPAR delta agonist components. Does DCP work similarly to cardarine in any way?

Thanks.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
@dsade, has anyone else reported extremely cold hands and/or feet after a dose of DCP? I seem to get this within minutes of dosing 🤷🏻‍♂️
My first day back using I actually felt like I had flu, hot forehead but freezing and shivery
Anything I can do, take with you subside these effects?

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm day 3 into my diet using DCP, and I find that I'm very warm constantly. It's getting into cooler fall temperatures here, but despite that I find myself in a tank top and shorts well into the evening.

My wife is using this as well, and she has not been enjoying the menthol addition very much. Will taking the product with food help to alleviate the menthol burn somewhat?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm day 3 into my diet using DCP, and I find that I'm very warm constantly. It's getting into cooler fall temperatures here, but despite that I find myself in a tank top and shorts well into the evening.

My wife is using this as well, and she has not been enjoying the menthol addition very much. Will taking the product with food help to alleviate the menthol burn somewhat?
Drink a little more water with it to calm the menthol.

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
@dsade is this product recommended to be taken 30 minutes prior to meals or just spread throughout the day? If taken prior to meals is this to avoid digestion issues or does it work in conjunction with food?

R

raji1980

Awards
How far are you guys spreading the dosage out. I typically take first dose at 6am and spread it out 5 to 6 hours. So 6am 11am and 4 to 5pm. Is that ok or to close together?

D

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
How far are you guys spreading the dosage out. I typically take first dose at 6am and spread it out 5 to 6 hours. So 6am 11am and 4 to 5pm. Is that ok or to close together?
30 min before meals. Sometimes a before bed dose

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
@dsade hey bro are you still here?

Starting DCP tomorrow, wanted to know if there were some standard protocols to use it.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Is DCP going to be restocked soon?
Every place is out of stock :(
@dsade

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is DCP going to be restocked soon?
Every place is out of stock :(
@dsade
DCP is next on the restock list after BMP. Probably 2 months though.

Reactions: CF2
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP will be getting an upgrade involving ameliorating stress in the Endoplasmic Reticulum/further enhancement of PPAR-a expression, side benefit of what appears to be reduction of some amyloids, and suppression of adipogenesis.

There is also enhancement of Adipose browning, but that obviously isn't the main focus.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Side note: about 8 months ago I made some fantastic curcumin cocrystals with very good water solubility. I'm working on an energy drink containing it and other things (like PLCAR) but this gives me the chance to improve DCP....again.

R

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Side note: about 8 months ago I made some fantastic curcumin cocrystals with very good water solubility. I'm working on an energy drink containing it and other things (like PLCAR) but this gives me the chance to improve DCP....again.
I will be waiting for it dsade good to know

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP Ingredients delivered today...most of them...which means the delays were entirely caused by the pricks in the Texas Customs.

I don't think the Curcumin Cocrystals are done yet, so let's not get jumping, and I need to update the labels, but I would say we'll be ready by first week of May.

D

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be giving this a try for the first time as I feel my low carb diet needs some sort of kick start.

D

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade currently taking Plcar is it ok to take along with Dcp?

D

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can’t wait to give it a try for the first time and see how it goes with my recomp/cut.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Orders expected to ship around 5/27/22"
We are still waiting on the Curcumin-ascorbic acid cocrystals (new addition) and we are still playing the "ignore emails for days and days" game with supply.

Production is standing by with everything else ready to go.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are still waiting on the Curcumin-ascorbic acid cocrystals (new addition) and we are still playing the "ignore emails for days and days" game with supply.

Production is standing by with everything else ready to go.
How about a short write up of the updated formula whilst we wait? I grabbed 3 bottles.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ericool007 Supplements 21
J Supplements 8
J Supplements 5
u_e_s_i Supplements 2
u_e_s_i Supplements 0