EvoMuse CardioTryx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drenaline31

Awards
Got mine today, can't wait to start. Running DCP, Vanillean, and this together for pure fat loss whilst building strength. A few caps are broken though, however I am an international customer.

donk

Awards
If you need the extra, then feel free to add more. It's not a preworkout "stimulant", and the 80mg of caffeine is included functionally to increase performance.
My wife keeps bitching about not "feeling it" before her workout then goes tells me few hours later how good her workout was.

good job on this one. its keeping her out of what hair I have left even longer now.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife keeps bitching about not "feeling it" before her workout then goes tells me few hours later how good her workout was.

good job on this one. its keeping her out of what hair I have left even longer now.
Good deal, man.

I definitely used to be one of the "I don't feel it" types years ago. We need to inform more people that not everything is actively "felt" to be working.

Shin

Shin

Awards
got a couple in soon, gotta test its endurance enhancement effects :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got a couple in soon, gotta test its endurance enhancement effects :)
Looking forward to seeing your feedback!

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Just making sure it's not 80mg PER CAP and I swallow 6. I'll be picking this up for sure and adding in a 200mg Caffeine tab.

Would this be ok to stack with Alpha T-2 (new version) ?
I'd be interested to hear if they can be stacked as well. I have both and have been debating which to start next.

burpees

Banned
Awards
Dsade customize me a cardiotryx without caffeine in it so I can buy it

I'm been waiting for this product for years but I'm caffeine sensitive

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

80mg is ~1 cup coffee

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

IF the dosage were higher I would. I'm not usually a fan of putting caffeine in products (which a lot of people do to fool you into thinking it's working), but the dosage is quite low and a caffeine-free version would be too costly to offer.

I'm very sensitive to caffeine as well, but I take my CardioTryx at 330 and have zero problems sleeping.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did purchase CardioTryx and have been using it in AM workouts. I'm taking Alpha-T2 and Caffeine tabs with it, 300mg. So 380mg (I'm super stim tolerant). I did notice these things with CT:
1.) More sweating
2.) More endurance
3.) No crash

So far so good!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I finally got a chance to try it out this weekend before our flag football game. We were short players, so I ended up playing both sides (normally only play LB). Decent amount of running and felt pretty darn good. Didn't really notice much else, but it went well. Looking forward to some future uses.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IF the dosage were higher I would. I'm not usually a fan of putting caffeine in products (which a lot of people do to fool you into thinking it's working), but the dosage is quite low and a caffeine-free version would be too costly to offer.

I'm very sensitive to caffeine as well, but I take my CardioTryx at 330 and have zero problems sleeping.
You should have mail soon. ;)

I did purchase CardioTryx and have been using it in AM workouts. I'm taking Alpha-T2 and Caffeine tabs with it, 300mg. So 380mg (I'm super stim tolerant). I did notice these things with CT:
1.) More sweating
2.) More endurance
3.) No crash

So far so good!
Good to hear, I can't wait to try this!

burpees

Banned
Awards
can u take creatine with this?

because of the Guanidinopropionic Acid

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can u take creatine with this?

because of the Guanidinopropionic Acid
Separate the dosing of Creatine and CardioTryx by at least 8 hours.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.) More sweating
2.) More endurance
3.) No crash

So far so good!
Damn. We wanted less sweating, no endurance, and coma like crash. This product sucks!

Just playing I love seeing this type of feedback. I know Matt worked on this for a LONG time so I'm happy to see his endeavor has been a success for so many.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got to use this for only the second time this weekend. I had a HIT arm session and dosed it probably 40 minutes before and then from there I went straight to play basketball.

So I lifted from about 2:20-3:15, got to the gym at 3:30 and then played ball til almost 5:30. That was the first time I've played basketball in probably a year. The fact that I made it that long (full court) was amazing to me. I was definitely feeling it in my lungs and calves (because one eventually locked up on me and that's what did me in lol), but I had way more endurance than I should have for being off for that long with really no cardio other than flag football on occasion and HIT lifting sessions every 3rd week. Sweating was definitely increased, but we're going to be trying to play basketball more consistently now and I'll continue to use this ahead of time and update results.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I am going to make a purchase of CardioTryx from NutraPlanet this weekend but feel like I need a mental boost to help me with cardio, at least initially. Does anyone have any recommendations? Preferably a PWO where each ingredient has the dosages listed, or a couple/few individual ingredients. Looking for natural ingredients. Thanks a lot.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any issues combining this with AAv2?
I wouldn't think so. You don't need to dose your AAv2 around workouts anyways so take CardioTryx as recommended and use AAv2 at other times.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get a lot of questions about interaction. For the most part, you will want to keep your creatine dose about 8 hours away from CardioTryx. As well, any stimulants you take, you need to account for the caffeine content of CarioTryx (this also applies to indirect, like Yohimbine).

For anything else, knock yourself out

domore

Awards
I can't wait for the weather to break, so the track can be clear of snow. I'll be using CardioTryx exclusively for my speed training days in the summer.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using it during the crappy weather for Wii track and field. Man, I got high score!!!!

domore

Awards
I've been using it during the crappy weather for Wii track and field. Man, I got high score!!!!
You've found a new niche of customers--Nintendo Wii gamers. They'll be able to game for hours on end since they won't ever get tired.

On a serious note, I don't do cardio for the point of doing cardio. Most of my training actually is in preparation for a competition, so I'm ready to give it a fair shake at my actual training.

burpees

Banned
Awards
I just ordered a bottle finally.

as a amateur boxer this shyt better work ! lol

when it comes to interactions just take away from creatine correct??

any other ingredient interactions with a regular athletes staples ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just ordered a bottle finally.

as a amateur boxer this shyt better work ! lol

when it comes to interactions just take away from creatine correct??

any other ingredient interactions with a regular athletes staples ?
Just the GPA/creatine competition. Time your creatine about 8 hours away.

burpees

Banned
Awards
Also before I forget any caution with taking cardiotryx if u suffer from exercise induced asthma thanks

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I might try me a bottle of this. I'll be running the Crescent City Classic 10k mid April. I haven't run that far since the Marines in the early 90's. This sounds like it would be perfect.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also before I forget any caution with taking cardiotryx if u suffer from exercise induced asthma thanks
I wouldn't think this will have any effect. Plenty of users are reporting an opening of the airways and easier breathing.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted this elsewhere, but felt it was worth sharing here, also:

I've used this product a handful of times, now, and really like it.

I haven't been doing much dedicated cardio aside from playing sports. The first 2 times I tested it out were prior to flag football games and the first time was the day half our team didn't show up, so I had to play offense and defense for a good 2 hours and I felt great. That was a bit unexpected.

I've since been using it to play basketball and had great success.

In college (8 years ago), I took up basketball because a close friend played and I preferred it to running on the hamster wheel. I did it solely for cardio. Ran the court, set picks, rebounded, defended, never took a shot. I just liked running like that and I got sprints in without even thinking about it at the time. Over time, I got a little bit better and better. So I ended up playing about 3 hours a night 4-5 nights a week for my juinor and senior years and then throughout grad school, as well. If our team won, we stayed on and had no more than a 3 minute break to get some water before we played again. So sometimes I legitimately played nearly 3 hours continuously and could have gone more. It was always the blisters on my feet or the cramps in my calves that ultimately stopped me; never my lungs.

Well, I was 205-215 back in those days. After I moved away, I found it very hard to find consistent basketball and then some medical problems led me to being 300 pounds (seriously, I was playing safety on our flag football team at 280 last year lol). Anyway, a long time off from basketball and finally some progress dropped me down to 250, where I currently sit. So I'm still well heavier than my old playing days and went at least a year without playing at all (because once I crossed that 285 mark or so, I feared for my knees and just lost the will to want to play basketball anymore).

I'm already back to playing 2+ hours straight — at 250 lbs (and at only 6', so I'm not some tall monster). CardioTryx has played a major role in that.

I honestly love taking it an hour before I go play, then hitting a pre-workout for some more caffeine and tossing in a 25mg ephedrine tab along with it to help with my EIA. Never thought I'd have the lungs to pull this off while still weighing so much more than I had.

Reactions: CF2

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I have used CardioTryx (spelled CarioTryx in the thread title ATM) 3 times.

I generally hate cardio, and I am just getting into it now, as well as weight lifting. The most I had jogged on a treadmill prior to using CardioTryx was 30 minutes, with 3 high speed 30 second sprints at the end. It was a great workout and I didn't want to do it again. I think I went on the treadmill a couple more times after that and said screw it, I am waiting for the CardioTryx to arrive.

So after wiating patiently (not really) a few weeks, and kicking myself for not paying for some faster delivery shipping, the CardioTryx arrived. I hopped on the treadmill and jogged for 35 minutes with relative ease, with one high speed 30 second sprint at the end. I could have probably done some more HIIT at the end but I didn't want to make it so hard of a workout I didn't want to go back. When I stopped I actually wanted to get back on and jog more but I was developing a blister.

I have been back twice since and unfortunately my body has let me down, so I have not been able to jog as long as I would have liked, although I have gotten okay workouts. I am confident soon enough my body will be able to handle jogging EOD or every third day.

Long story short, this stuff works. After 5 minutes I feel a warmth come over me and the exercise becomes much easier, after 10 minutes I turn into an Ivan Drago like machine. After about 15-20 I come back to Earth a bit but it's still a definite improvement over not having the CardioTryx. I am not sweating as much as I would like (meaning I have gotten a slight improvement in sweating but I was hoping for more) but I am going to try drinking more water before exercise. I don't do a good job of drinking while jogging so I generally wait until I am done before getting water into me but maybe I will have to work on that.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice review thanx. I'm dying to try it already. I been had a bottle stashed

Reactions: CF2
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using my bottle very soon. Just got off cycle and on pct. Once pct Is done I'm going right on it. Can't wait. Had the bottle since it first came out.

burpees

Banned
Awards
By the first dose I noticed a significant change in my endurance and breathing pattern

I have exercise induced asthma and a amateur boxer I felt like I conquered a plateau when i take Cardiotryx

Looking forward to reading more on Nerve Restore maybe my next purchase

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade, can I stack this with Norco from PES?

domore

Awards
Dsade, can I stack this with Norco from PES?
I'm not familiar with the ingredients in that product. However, I think mr.cooper said it should be okay.

The main thing we advise is to separate creatine doses from CardioTryx doses.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not familiar with the ingredients in that product. However, I think mr.cooper said it should be okay. The main thing we advise is to separate creatine doses from CardioTryx doses.
Yea I asked cooper and he did say it's fine.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good deal. I didn't want to explicitly say so, especially since I don't know much about their product.
Yea I asked here first and didn't get a respond, so i went ahead and asked him. He actually likes them stacked and asks to let him know how it goes.

domore

Awards
Yea I asked here first and didn't get a respond, so i went ahead and asked him. He actually likes them stacked and asks to let him know how it goes.
I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I'm pretty busy at work, so my logins have been sporadic.

Let us know how you like it, too.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I'm pretty busy at work, so my logins have been sporadic. Let us know how you like it, too.
It's cool no worries bro. I understand.

Will do for sure. Might run it in 2 or 3 weeks from now.

domore

Awards
Indeed it does. LOVING it for judo and BJJ.
We appreciate the feedback, poison. I've had a discussion with Matt in which he said that CardioTryx will flourish in the martial arts disciplines. However, it is definitely a tough niche to reach, unless you exploit MMA first.

Pass the word along to the rest of your buddies with whom you train!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really enjoying it pre-basketball.

When I played in grad school, I was usually around 205; I'm about 40 pounds heavier now and still running the court pretty darn well. My playing isn't as regular, unfortunately (back then you could count on every single evening; now I'm lucky to have a group once a week), but considering that, my conditioning is pretty darn good.

I've noticed I've had to rely far less on Gatorade and such, too (really have cut down how much I drank during games).

Depasi

Depasi

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm really enjoying it pre-basketball.

When I played in grad school, I was usually around 205; I'm about 40 pounds heavier now and still running the court pretty darn well. My playing isn't as regular, unfortunately (back then you could count on every single evening; now I'm lucky to have a group once a week), but considering that, my conditioning is pretty darn good.

I've noticed I've had to rely far less on Gatorade and such, too (really have cut down how much I drank during games).
You'll maximize benefits of several of the ingredients by saving carbs (gatorade) until after exercise altogether.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll maximize benefits of several of the ingredients by saving carbs (gatorade) until after exercise altogether.
Oh I know. But when I play basketball, it's not purely for cardio; it's also for performance. And I drink just water as long as I can, but at a certain point, the carbs/electrolytes help me keep going.

When I played in college/grad school, I could go 3 hours straight without anything other than water. Now, not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.