dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Full label, with ingredients, is posted on Facebook.

We had a slight hiccup with production, so we hit a delay. I will know more on Monday. :(

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Just saw. Very cool. Gna need to do some reading on extracts lol Hopefully the delay wnt be long

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Do you see this being useful for 2 a day workouts (lifting) as opposed to just cardio?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you see this being useful for 2 a day workouts (lifting) as opposed to just cardio?
No, not at all...I would limit this to cardio only, and only about 30-45 min before.

xhrr

Awards
No, not at all...I would limit this to cardio only, and only about 30-45 min before.
So if I was to use this before Crossfit would it be a waste? We do a strength lift first and then a Metcon which runs about an hour total.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if I was to use this before Crossfit would it be a waste? We do a strength lift first and then a Metcon which runs about an hour total.
Crossfit is fine, and any high paced workouts.

burpees

Banned
Awards
Other than caffeine what are the other stimulants on this ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Matt doesnt wanna share its that good.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will be shipping out tomorrow, and Nutraplanet will have them by Monday.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you clear your PM dsade? It's about your fb promo last week and I can't figure out how to contact you otherwise.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you clear your PM dsade? It's about your fb promo last week and I can't figure out how to contact you otherwise.
Did you get my message James?

Also, CardioTryx shipped out to Nutraplanet today! Trying to convince them to go ahead and open sales, since it will be there Tuesday.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you get my message James? Also, CardioTryx shipped out to Nutraplanet today! Trying to convince them to go ahead and open sales, since it will be there Tuesday.
Yes I did. Thank you. And I'll definitely be checking that out. Cardio was always my weakness in the Army pt test.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone needs to get those ninja Monkeys into action....

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Federal holiday non shipping. Hoping NP gets this put up tomorrow for you guys (and me!)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Please make sure its listed for black Friday sale Matt.

alfredm005

Awards
Have CardioTryx on the way. Are there any issues with the following preworkout stack for crossfit first thing in the morning?

CardioTryx
Lecheek OG oxyECA
MST Cordygen NanO2
Molecular nutrition Peak Beta+
Hemavol

Thank you in advance

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have CardioTryx on the way. Are there any issues with the following preworkout stack for crossfit first thing in the morning?

CardioTryx
Lecheek OG oxyECA
MST Cordygen NanO2
Hemavol

Thank you in advance
just watch the caffeine content

alfredm005

Awards
cool, so the only possible issue would be the stims in the oxyECA. Thank you sir!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

CardioTryx
Lecheek OG oxyECA
MST Cordygen NanO2
Hemavol

Thank you in advance
My biggest issue with this may be pure overkill. You've got three endurance boosting products. At the very minimum it's likely a waste of money. You shouldn't need to stack Cordygen Nan02 with this (that's an awesome product though). Hemavol and Peak Beta+ share an ingredient as well.

I think you could spread some of this out and get just as good a results. I'd be a bit concerned taking this many ingredients all at once in the morning. I don't know that I see anything that wouldn't work off the top of my head, but I think you may be able to increase the longevity of these products by splitting them up a bit better.

alfredm005

Awards
My biggest issue with this may be pure overkill. You've got three endurance boosting products. At the very minimum it's likely a waste of money. You shouldn't need to stack Cordygen Nan02 with this (that's an awesome product though). Hemavol and Peak Beta+ share an ingredient as well.

I think you could spread some of this out and get just as good a results. I'd be a bit concerned taking this many ingredients all at once in the morning. I don't know that I see anything that wouldn't work off the top of my head, but I think you may be able to increase the longevity of these products by splitting them up a bit better.
so maybe alternate CardioTryx and Cordygen every month? Thatll stretch it out to 4 months instead of 2. Just started this Crossfit stuff and its kicking my ass, trying to get an edge somehow haha. Thanks bro, ill give that a try

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so maybe alternate CardioTryx and Cordygen every month? Thatll stretch it out to 4 months instead of 2. Just started this Crossfit stuff and its kicking my ass, trying to get an edge somehow haha. Thanks bro, ill give that a try
I would just shoot to be as minialistic as possible instead of as much as possible. Never used oxy black or peak beta. Just keep in mind sometimes less is more. Let us know how cardiotryx treats you.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No reviews ?
Product has probably not been out long enough for someone to have ran a full bottle. The earliest anyone could have been running it has been 2.5 weeks. I will be on the lookout for initial feedback. We have a log in this forum going if you'd like to sub!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Product has probably not been out long enough for someone to have ran a full bottle. The earliest anyone could have been running it has been 2.5 weeks. I will be on the lookout for initial feedback. We have a log in this forum going if you'd like to sub!
Agreed.

As soon as I get mine, I'll be testing it out ASAP and will provide feedback when I can assess it. I'm hoping to use it pre-flag football to see how it does.

Last year I was playing safety at 280 LOL

I primarily played LB, but could still hang with the quick kids that heavy and this year I'm around 235, but surprisingly feel like I haven't gained that much of my lungs back, yet.

donk

Awards
I take it only on my cardio days. So only 2 twice a week.

What I have noticed is not breathing as heavy and less burn.

Was more effective taken on empty stomach. Bout 70-80mins prior. Wife noticed same too. she took hour after eating small meal then hour after taking went and road her bike. Said did not kick in till after her bike ride was done(35mins) and shes was doing circuits with weights

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday I forgot until 20 minutes before my workout...kicked in halfway through.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I forgot until 20 minutes before my workout...kicked in halfway through.
Matt, I see the dosage is six caps, I have two bottles, and I was hoping to start with a moderate dosage.

So for you to feel any effect what should be the dosage? 2? or 3? or more? Please advise!

Cheers!
Vyck

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt, I see the dosage is six caps, I have two bottles, and I was hoping to start with a moderate dosage.

So for you to feel any effect what should be the dosage? 2? or 3? or more? Please advise!

Cheers!
Vyck
For moderate dosage, go with 4. That's what Christine is taking and it's right in her sweet spot.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I'm slightly confused about this supplement, it looks good but 6 caps only has 80mg caffeine? Are we supposed to supplement with our own energy booster on top of this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm slightly confused about this supplement, it looks good but 6 caps only has 80mg caffeine? Are we supposed to supplement with our own energy booster on top of this?
If you need the extra, then feel free to add more. It's not a preworkout "stimulant", and the 80mg of caffeine is included functionally to increase performance.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you need the extra, then feel free to add more. It's not a preworkout "stimulant", and the 80mg of caffeine is included functionally to increase performance.
Just making sure it's not 80mg PER CAP and I swallow 6. I'll be picking this up for sure and adding in a 200mg Caffeine tab.

Would this be ok to stack with Alpha T-2 (new version) ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just making sure it's not 80mg PER CAP and I swallow 6. I'll be picking this up for sure and adding in a 200mg Caffeine tab.

Would this be ok to stack with Alpha T-2 (new version) ?
Let me look up the ingredient profile on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.