Status
Not open for further replies.
Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've woken up with some frost on my car once so far. Does that count for something?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've woken up with some frost on my car once so far. Does that count for something?
LOL, thanks. Actually, it's cold here - but not nearly as cold as normal. Lowest was in the teens, mostly in the 20's right now. A lot of years it's been 0 degrees at this time, so I'm happy with that. Only thing is, last year was similar to this - 50's in December and warm January until the last week of January, then we got HAMMERED with snow....I hope that doesn't happen again this year. I have pictures where the snow is up to my chest almost...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been ridiculous here -- warmer than normal by a lot until a week ago and then down to 1 without wind chill and highs of about 18, but back up to 55 today.

Prepare to get sick...

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
It's been ridiculous here -- warmer than normal by a lot until a week ago and then down to 1 without wind chill and highs of about 18, but back up to 55 today.

Prepare to get sick...
Yeah, no doubt. Here in Kansas City it's ridiculous extremes.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
I'm still grilling outdoors, sometimes I need a light jacket at night
I should have yesterday. I think it got up to 61 yesterday. But now I think the high will on be in the high 30's.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*** Warning Major Bro Science ***

I do feel like my temp is increasing now.

Today my cologne which was applied at 7:30AM, seemed to "reactivate" at 3:30 as my body temp seemed to rise. I have used this brand on and off over the years, and it typically only does that if I sweat, not while just sitting.

*** End Bro Science ***

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Speaking of Bro Science, I have been taking this for a couple weeks now, and really haven't noticed much. Which is to be expected I guess. I see this as a long term supplement. Looking back, I did notice something though. I've been on a PSMF for about 9 days and...I just had to terminate it. I just can't do it. I had to skip a leg workout earlier in the week, although I came back 3 days later and had a great leg workout. I've been starving and run down and low on energy. Now of course, it's a PSMF so what would you expect? But I've run this a couple times on and off over the past year and I've never been run down like this. It's weird - almost like depression but physical. I'm happy enough, just no motivation and I don't want to move. I want to eat though.

So I've cut off the PSMF for a couple days and I'll consider going back on it, or maybe something less intense in a few days. I'm wondering if my metabolism has increased and I can't hack it at the same intake - because the deficit is now bigger. Or maybe I'm just not getting into ketosis and I'm in fog from it and I just need to stick it out more.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PSMF? Sorry, drawing a blank and afraid Google will give me a bunch of different rabbit holes to guess at

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got it. Thanks!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry, I shouldn't have used an abbreviation without describing the abbreviation first...I know it can be a pain.

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
Matt, you're slacking. Lockout hasn't ever been shipped this product. ;p

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
ah, thanks woody

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Is BRITE still instock? I see the 3 pack is in stock but not the single how is that? Just because of the no label?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
just ran out of my first bottle, and holy **** did i see results had NO GI ISSUES at all it was phenomenal. Felt changes in body heat, when stacked with eviscerate id actually feel my lower ab fat burning. ACTUALLY feel burning. Noticeable changes in physique. Using conjugate work out system going up in lifts while noticeable drops in body fat with OVER maintenance calories. Need more, so please tell me if BRITE is actually in stock I DO NOT care about labels.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just ran out of my first bottle, and holy **** did i see results had NO GI ISSUES at all it was phenomenal. Felt changes in body heat, when stacked with eviscerate id actually feel my lower ab fat burning. ACTUALLY feel burning. Noticeable changes in physique. Using conjugate work out system going up in lifts while noticeable drops in body fat with OVER maintenance calories. Need more, so please tell me if BRITE is actually in stock I DO NOT care about labels.
Fantastic results, man. Thank you for the review!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matt, you're slacking. Lockout hasn't ever been shipped this product. ;p
IIRC, Brite is through shopify only
That's correct. As it stands, it's an in-house exclusive because of pricing (and looks like it will be staying that way for a while due to some ingredient cost changes). However, I know Matt plans/hopes to bring this to retail at some point, still.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is BRITE still instock? I see the 3 pack is in stock but not the single how is that? Just because of the no label?
http://evolutionary-muse.myshopify.com/products/brite-triple-pack

The 3-pack is still in stock without the label. I don't believe any single stock will be added until the next batch.

I do know Matt mentioned on fb that this 3 pack is being sold at cost, so if anyone doesn't care about labels (or you already have one with the label), I'd highly suggest getting this.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
That's correct. As it stands, it's an in-house exclusive because of pricing (and looks like it will be staying that way for a while due to some ingredient cost changes). However, I know Matt plans/hopes to bring this to retail at some point, still.
Do you know why only the 3 pack is in stick and not the individual? does that mean both are in stock or if i buy the 3 pack with no label will I have to wait until stock is back?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
The pack with no labels doesn't cost any less than a pack with labels... So it's always been at cost?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
The pack with no labels doesn't cost any less than a pack with labels... So it's always been at cost?
That's what midwest was saying the price is the same even without labels so if you dont care about that, it's up for grabs.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Who cares though, the products simply awesome and thats what youre paying for to begin with. Plus with the $15 for buying 3 at once? No brainer.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Who cares though, the products simply awesome and thats what youre paying for to begin with. Plus with the $15 for buying 3 at once? No brainer.
I've already bought mine. I was just going to be more impressed if it had always been sold at cost

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The label was wrong anyways lol.

I was away from home this weekend, and forgot mine. Sucks my body heat was getting nice and warm by my 3rd day, now it feels like I am starting over.

Moral of story, take everyday!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not sure about the bodyheat - I've noticed I've been sleeping outside of the covers, and my dad came into the basement while I was working out last night and mentioned I looked like I was sweating up a storm. Maybe I'm just not paying attention.

If I had the $75 to spare, I'd be in for another 3 pack right now....dang.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bottle is almost empty and I don't want to quit running it either!

dafeesh34

Awards
My bottle is almost empty and I don't want to quit running it either!
Just took my last dose about 15 min ago. Squeezed every drop I could out of it... :-/

Luckily... I've got 2 more!

I'm thinking about buying the finalized version for the "pump" and then just pouring the ones I have into it when they get low. I get some weird looks when I bring an oral syringe to work lol.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just took my last dose about 15 min ago. Squeezed every drop I could out of it... :-/

Luckily... I've got 2 more!

I'm thinking about buying the finalized version for the "pump" and then just pouring the ones I have into it when they get low. I get some weird looks when I bring an oral syringe to work lol.
My wife thinks I'm nuts anyways, but she saw me squirting the Brite directly in my mouth and said she doesn't even want to know what I'm taking now. I think she thought it was one of our topicals!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife thinks I'm nuts anyways, but she saw me squirting the Brite directly in my mouth and said she doesn't even want to know what I'm taking now. I think she thought it was one of our topicals!
HAHAHA. This is so funny for some reason. I can only imagine the reaction of people who see some of the stuff I take.

WAF

WAF

Awards
I'm loving this Brite/Epitmon/Evisc BFF noticing results in a week. This is my first time using Evomuse products.......ordering more!!!!! From everyone I have talked to they've had nothing but good things too say about both the products and dsade.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm sweating a little more myself, since starting BRITE. Is that a true side effect or am I just placebo-ing?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol....you know....I was thinking about the squirt bottle. I actually like this method a lot. It is even easier for someone as lazy as I am, that pills. With pills I have to go to the cabinet, grab a glass, go to the fridge or sink, fill my glass, get the pill, and swallow. This stuff, I just walk by and squirt squirt. Done. No putting a glass in the dishwasher or nothing. So easy.

And people already think I am nuts with everything I take...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'm sweating a little more myself, since starting BRITE. Is that a true side effect or am I just placebo-ing?
Increased sweating has been noticed by many users. See if it keeps up!

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
Just dosed epitome and brite on my last break....bad idea. It was roughly 50 minutes ago, and I'm burning up. Sweating profusely.

To make it better, just had a vasectomy and my crotch is a swamp now and itchy. Sorry for tmi.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Prepare to get sick...
Nope. Gut Health has me covered again this year.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just dosed epitome and brite on my last break....bad idea. It was roughly 50 minutes ago, and I'm burning up. Sweating profusely.

To make it better, just had a vasectomy and my crotch is a swamp now and itchy. Sorry for tmi.
That sound distinctly unpleasant.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm loving this Brite/Epitmon/Evisc BFF noticing results in a week. This is my first time using Evomuse products.......ordering more!!!!! From everyone I have talked to they've had nothing but good things too say about both the products and dsade.
Fantastic! I'm glad that people appreciate my work...I put everything into what I do, and I will never compromise quality.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
http://evolutionary-muse.myshopify.com/products/brite-triple-pack

The 3-pack is still in stock without the label. I don't believe any single stock will be added until the next batch.

I do know Matt mentioned on fb that this 3 pack is being sold at cost, so if anyone doesn't care about labels (or you already have one with the label), I'd highly suggest getting this.
He could just write me a love note with instructions on a piece of notebook paper. ....If he's into that kinda stuff

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would a haiku work?
Because I can do those well
If the mood strikes me.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I didn't get a Haiku with my bottles. Seems like that should cost extra...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have mad talent if you can write a haiku. Always hated those assignments
Why did you hate them?
Did you find them difficult?
Or are you lazy?

Status