EvoMuse BRITE™ Writeup

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
At the time of the postwhen I did 6 squirts, I went outside, I was just wearing a shirt. It's about 15 Celsius, 59 Fahrenheit. I wasn't cold, most people were wearing clothes like they were going to the snow or something. Some of my friends were afraid that I were going to catch a cold.

I dosed another 6 squirts after dinner time last night. I was lying in bed... too warm, felt like summer time, not winter. I had to turn on the air-con to feel comfortable so I could sleep.

In short, I felt like I spent money on BRITE instead of money on Winter clothes.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
At the time of the postwhen I did 6 squirts, I went outside, I was just wearing a shirt. It's about 15 Celsius, 59 Fahrenheit. I wasn't cold, most people were wearing clothes like they were going to the snow or something. Some of my friends were afraid that I were going to catch a cold.

I dosed another 6 squirts after dinner time last night. I was lying in bed... too warm, felt like summer time, not winter. I had to turn on the air-con to feel comfortable so I could sleep.

In short, I felt like I spent money on BRITE instead of money on Winter clothes.
It's obviously working well but it also concerns me because I usually can't sleep when body is too warm.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's obviously working well but it also concerns me because I usually can't sleep when body is too warm.
If you take a full day's dose at once, that seems likely lol.

I run like a furnace and 2 squits at a time has not made me uncomfortable at all, so I wouldn't worry about being too warm to sleep just at regular dosing.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
If you take a full day's dose at once, that seems likely lol.

I run like a furnace and 2 squits at a time has not made me uncomfortable at all, so I wouldn't worry about being too warm to sleep just at regular dosing.
Great....I've always had success with sesamin so this should work wonders.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did we ever find out if the 3 for 75$ sale will go live again. Or was it only for the last stock? I'm still sad I missed it

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Did we ever find out if the 3 for 75$ sale will go live again. Or was it only for the last stock? I'm still sad I missed it
This, my employer is having trouble with their direct deposit so I have two checks I can't cash until Monday though :/

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have several hundred more coming, but I won't put them up until the tracking shows that it has hit the U.S.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I have several hundred more coming, but I won't put them up until the tracking shows that it has hit the U.S.
Excellent. I'm extremely disappointed in UPS lol, they haven't delivered on an order you shipped out 2 weeks ago.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent. I'm extremely disappointed in UPS lol, they haven't delivered on an order you shipped out 2 weeks ago.
Where is it? This year we seemed to play a lot of "what kind of nonsensical screwy path can we take to the destination.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Where is it? This year we seemed to play a lot of "what kind of nonsensical screwy path can we take to the destination.
No idea brother. I searched both of my most recent purchases in the tracking system and the site said it was down due to the delivery volume issues.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No idea brother. I searched both of my most recent purchases in the tracking system and the site said it was down due to the delivery volume issues.
I sent my mom 2-day delivery tickets to a show. They showed up 3 weeks later.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
That's absolutely ridiculous. I have worked at fed ex in the recent past. It's a huge mess at the warehouses. They hire a lot of loaders who screw up a lot because they are temps through the holidays

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
That's absolutely ridiculous. I have worked at fed ex in the recent past. It's a huge mess at the warehouses. They hire a lot of loaders who screw up a lot because they are temps through the holidays

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This year seems to have been worse than recent ones.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I agree, I had Christmas presents arrive late after I ordered well before that week.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If its any consolation all of my shopify orders have arrived here in NZ speedily :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been watching this on and off for a while - I want to buy 3 bottles of it. Can't wait for it to get back in stock!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I've been watching this on and off for a while - I want to buy 3 bottles of it. Can't wait for it to get back in stock!
You been using it ? I love this stuff man

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So what's the dosing scheme for this again?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You been using it ? I love this stuff man
Nope - never had a chance to try it....I keep missing out. But for the price, a 3 bottle run seems worth it given the feedback.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope - never had a chance to try it....I keep missing out. But for the price, a 3 bottle run seems worth it given the feedback.
Agreed! I swear when that 3 bottle sale goes live again, someone needs to shoot me a PM lol. I don't mind paying the full retail, however that sale makes the wife more happy!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed! I swear when that 3 bottle sale goes live again, someone needs to shoot me a PM lol. I don't mind paying the full retail, however that sale makes the wife more happy!
It's sitting in my cart, I'm ready to pay

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosage is 2 pumps 3 times a day.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I keep missing BMP and Brite.... Hoping the new OL Triumph tides me over as a BMP replacement until it's back in stock. But nothing for brite.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How cute...the first attempt to copy BMP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not even close on what I could find
While normally it's a really bad idea to undercut the retailers, when I offer multipacks it doesn't offend as much. You guys really benefit from those.

You guys are getting an extra deal, considering that BRITE isn't even released to retailers.

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
Unless the shopify store doesn't have it for quite a while I don't even mess with the retailers, the deals are just too good and I just generally prefer to get it direct from the man.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While normally it's a really bad idea to undercut the retailers, when I offer multipacks it doesn't offend as much. You guys really benefit from those.

You guys are getting an extra deal, considering that BRITE isn't even released to retailers.
that's why everyone keeps coming back to you. Most innovative products I've ever seen and you're always doing whatever you can to help your customers out.

shirt

Awards

Isn't the BMP being released here lately slightly different than what's in retail?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take my money for a 3 pack of Brite already!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WAF

WAF

Awards
Got some Epitome, Eviscerate BFF, and some Brite on the way cant wait to try them out. See how this run is then stock up by the sounds of it... Also interested in the BMP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I'm looking out for.
It's probably going to be close to a year, and it's just a single ingredient addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.