dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything to get more of that menthol tasting goodness in my mouth.
For those that DON'T enjoy that taste, I just ordered the squirters. If you want, you can squirt it all the way past your tongue and hit it with a chaser. The more potent SesaThin/BRITE will have a dosage of 6ml a day, so 2ml 3 times a day.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Sooo which is best to stack with Lipomorph for a few months? Beta v2 or the sesamol combo?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sooo which is best to stack with Lipomorph for a few months? Beta v2 or the sesamol combo?
The combo is BRITEv2, just with added Sesamol. The Sesamol, in addition to accelerating the browning effect, also offers instant fat loss via PPAR-Alpha activation.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25576856

Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2015 Feb 15;402:86-94. doi: 10.1016/j.mce.2014.12.027. Epub 2015 Jan 7.
Fenofibrate (PPARalpha agonist) induces beige cell formation in subcutaneous white adipose tissue from diet-induced male obese mice.
Rachid TL1, Penna-de-Carvalho A1, Bringhenti I1, Aguila MB1, Mandarim-de-Lacerda CA1, Souza-Mello V2.
Author information
Abstract

Browning is characterized by the formation of beige/brite fat depots in subcutaneous white adipose tissue (sWAT). This study aimed to examine whether the chronic activation of PPARalpha by fenofibrate could induce beige cell depots in the sWAT of diet-induced obese mice. High-fat fed animals presented overweight, insulin resistance and displayed adverse sWAT remodeling. Fenofibrate significantly attenuated these parameters. Treated groups demonstrated active UCP-1 beige cell clusters within sWAT, confirmed through higher gene expression of PPARalpha, PPARbeta, PGC1alpha, BMP8B, UCP-1, PRDM16 and irisin in treated groups. PPARalpha activation seems to be pivotal to trigger browning through irisin induction and UCP-1 transcription, indicating that fenofibrate increased the expression of genes typical of brown adipose tissue (BAT) in the sWAT, characterizing the formation of beige cells. These findings put forward a possible role of PPARalpha as a promising therapeutic for metabolic diseases via beige cell induction.

Copyright © 2014 Elsevier Ireland Ltd. All rights reserved.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
The combo is BRITEv2, just with added Sesamol. The Sesamol, in addition to accelerating the browning effect, also offers instant fat loss via PPAR-Alpha activation.

Fenofibrate (PPARalpha agonist) induces beige cell formation in subcutaneous white adipose tissue from diet-induced male obese mice. - PubMed - NCBI

Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2015 Feb 15;402:86-94. doi: 10.1016/j.mce.2014.12.027. Epub 2015 Jan 7.
Fenofibrate (PPARalpha agonist) induces beige cell formation in subcutaneous white adipose tissue from diet-induced male obese mice.
Rachid TL1, Penna-de-Carvalho A1, Bringhenti I1, Aguila MB1, Mandarim-de-Lacerda CA1, Souza-Mello V2.
Author information
Abstract

Browning is characterized by the formation of beige/brite fat depots in subcutaneous white adipose tissue (sWAT). This study aimed to examine whether the chronic activation of PPARalpha by fenofibrate could induce beige cell depots in the sWAT of diet-induced obese mice. High-fat fed animals presented overweight, insulin resistance and displayed adverse sWAT remodeling. Fenofibrate significantly attenuated these parameters. Treated groups demonstrated active UCP-1 beige cell clusters within sWAT, confirmed through higher gene expression of PPARalpha, PPARbeta, PGC1alpha, BMP8B, UCP-1, PRDM16 and irisin in treated groups. PPARalpha activation seems to be pivotal to trigger browning through irisin induction and UCP-1 transcription, indicating that fenofibrate increased the expression of genes typical of brown adipose tissue (BAT) in the sWAT, characterizing the formation of beige cells. These findings put forward a possible role of PPARalpha as a promising therapeutic for metabolic diseases via beige cell induction.

Copyright © 2014 Elsevier Ireland Ltd. All rights reserved.

quick question, I plan to run two months continuous with epitome, one brite and one hybrid bottle. Would you suggest running brite first or the hybrid bottle first?

Edit: in relation to potency and keeping the fat loss constant.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And in case you all want to sort of glimpse into my long game, everything it being designed to work together to bring your dream physique into reality MUCH quicker.

BMP7 (along with BMP2) is the main focus of the BMP product.

Nature. 2008 Aug 21;454(7207):1000-4. doi: 10.1038/nature07221.
New role of bone morphogenetic protein 7 in brown adipogenesis and energy expenditure.
Tseng YH1, Kokkotou E, Schulz TJ, Huang TL, Winnay JN, Taniguchi CM, Tran TT, Suzuki R, Espinoza DO, Yamamoto Y, Ahrens MJ, Dudley AT, Norris AW, Kulkarni RN, Kahn CR.
Author information
Abstract

Adipose tissue is central to the regulation of energy balance. Two functionally different types of fat are present in mammals: white adipose tissue, the primary site of triglyceride storage, and brown adipose tissue, which is specialized in energy expenditure and can counteract obesity. Factors that specify the developmental fate and function of white and brown adipose tissue remain poorly understood. Here we demonstrate that whereas some members of the family of bone morphogenetic proteins (BMPs) support white adipocyte differentiation, BMP7 singularly promotes differentiation of brown preadipocytes even in the absence of the normally required hormonal induction cocktail. BMP7 activates a full program of brown adipogenesis including induction of early regulators of brown fat fate PRDM16 (PR-domain-containing 16; ref. 4) and PGC-1alpha (peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma (PPARgamma) coactivator-1alpha; ref. 5), increased expression of the brown-fat-defining marker uncoupling protein 1 (UCP1) and adipogenic transcription factors PPARgamma and CCAAT/enhancer-binding proteins (C/EBPs), and induction of mitochondrial biogenesis via p38 mitogen-activated protein (MAP) kinase-(also known as Mapk14) and PGC-1-dependent pathways. Moreover, BMP7 triggers commitment of mesenchymal progenitor cells to a brown adipocyte lineage, and implantation of these cells into nude mice results in development of adipose tissue containing mostly brown adipocytes. Bmp7 knockout embryos show a marked paucity of brown fat and an almost complete absence of UCP1. Adenoviral-mediated expression of BMP7 in mice results in a significant increase in brown, but not white, fat mass and leads to an increase in energy expenditure and a reduction in weight gain. These data reveal an important role of BMP7 in promoting brown adipocyte differentiation and thermogenesis in vivo and in vitro, and provide a potential new therapeutic approach for the treatment of obesity.
Comment in

Developmental biology: Neither fat nor flesh. [Nature. 2008]

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
PMCID:
PMC2745972

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Well that made it easy. Been on Lipomorph for 3 months with 3 months worth left. Excited to get the brite sesamol combo too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
quick question, I plan to run two months continuous with epitome, one brite and one hybrid bottle. Would you suggest running brite first or the hybrid bottle first?

Edit: in relation to potency and keeping the fat loss constant.
In terms of potency, if you hit hard with the Hybrid + Epitome, the BRITE will continue on the process as you go along.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Started with the hybrid, no issues whatsoever so far. I'll check in with notable changes in the coming days/weeks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started with the hybrid, no issues whatsoever so far. I'll check in with notable changes in the coming days/weeks.
Now I'm curious...I might rock 5ml in the morning just to see.

I'm happy we were able to keep the CLnA content consistent, but eliminate the problem ingredient (the TUNG Oil). The price is much higher, but this product is potent enough to take a smaller profit to get it out there.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
One last question: how many servings per bottle of the Beta v2 and the Beta v2 + Sesamol?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One last question: how many servings per bottle of the Beta v2 and the Beta v2 + Sesamol?
30 day supply. I always try to give at least a 30 day supply in all of my products. There are some exceptions, like Strafe and Gut Health, but I use that as a guideline.

EDIT: 8 ounces is 240ml. I guess that actually comes to 27 days for the BRITE v2. The Hybrid is 6 ounces (180ml) with a 6ml per day serving, so 30 days.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Ended up with one of each and Slintensity. Been meaning to give Slintensity a try!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ended up with one of each and Slintensity. Been meaning to give Slintensity a try!
I'm down to my last 3 cases...more ingredient delays for restock. With the holidays not too far away, Slintensity and Defuse are must-haves.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to get my BRITE! Already have Lipomorph on hand to combine with it and obviously my other EvoMuse fat burning goodies ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to get my BRITE! Already have Lipomorph on hand to combine with it and obviously my other EvoMuse fat burning goodies ;)
Vanillean will be coming down the pipe soon, with its FTO suppression, UCP-1 enhancement (see the thread above and the writeup for Uncoupling proteins, especially in BRITE and Brown cells), and TRP stimulation for major lipolysis and thermogenesis.

I'm working as hard as I can to have DCP 3.0 done by Fall, but my head is spinning right now trying to strategize and prioritize. Again, read above for PPAR's role in browning of white fat. We're gonna have you all as lean as you can handle in no time at all.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BRITE
DCP 2.1
Vanillean 2.0
MyoSynergy Elite
BMP
Epitome
Eviscerate
Absolutely Abliderated
Abliderate AMMO
Eviscerate
CardioTryx
Slintensity
DEFUSE
STRAFE
Gut Health

I'm going all out.

dafeesh34

Awards
BRITE
DCP 2.1
Vanillean 2.0
MyoSynergy Elite
BMP
Epitome
Eviscerate
Absolutely Abliderated
Abliderate AMMO
Eviscerate
CardioTryx
Slintensity
DEFUSE
STRAFE
Gut Health

I'm going all out.
I've got all that on hand with the exception of vanillean and BMP.. Love them all lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got all that on hand with the exception of vanillean and BMP.. Love them all lol.
I forgot Nerve Restore and Sleephoria ;-) lol

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BRITE
DCP 2.1
Vanillean 2.0
MyoSynergy Elite
BMP
Epitome
Eviscerate
Absolutely Abliderated
Abliderate AMMO
Eviscerate
CardioTryx
Slintensity
DEFUSE
STRAFE
Gut Health

I'm going all out.
Pretty good stuff. In 1-2 months I'm going for an "EvoMuse Phenotype Change". Stacking BRITE/BMP/Strafe

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
just ordered 2 of the brite/sesathin. Looking to use this for a long period (6months) if funds allow it. I've been slowly reducing my supp intake to three products(ergonine (staples), achilles (joint support for the past 5months and I love it), and another product(in this case brite). Quick question. Could I start this now or should I wait until after ketoInduce?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just ordered 2 of the brite/sesathin. Looking to use this for a long period (6months) if funds allow it. I've been slowly reducing my supp intake to three products(ergonine (staples), achilles (joint support for the past 5months and I love it), and another product(in this case brite). Quick question. Could I start this now or should I wait until after ketoInduce?
You can start it now.

I've been looking at Achilles...would you recommend?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can start it now.

I know you didn't ask me, but Achilles really helped my left shoulder joint pain and elbow tendonitis I had while I was on it, so I'd say it's pretty top notch stuff.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
You can start it now.

The reason I started achilles was because I started oly weightlifting and running the bulgarian method for squatting (hitting 350+ daily with backoffsets) and started getting knee / elbow pain (squats/front rack position). Pretty much all the little aches and pains are gone after the first bottle. Wrist and elbow flexibility have improved with mobility training without any pain. Overall I have to say it works very well when used for a longer period of time and I would recommend it.

Achilles > Orange Triad. I have not tried bulk cissus, elastamine, or animal flex though so I can't compare it to those.

to add my other post I sub CreMax and ergonine intermittently depending on what I want to drink(kind of pointless but thought it might be worth mentioning)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good deal on the Achilles. I think I'll pick up a couple of bottles.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
30 day supply. I always try to give at least a 30 day supply in all of my products. There are some exceptions, like Strafe and Gut Health, but I use that as a guideline.

EDIT: 8 ounces is 240ml. I guess that actually comes to 27 days for the BRITE v2. The Hybrid is 6 ounces (180ml) with a 6ml per day serving, so 30 days.
Is the hybrid dosed lower because of the Sesathin? 8 oz vs 6 oz?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just a friendly heads up to all that 4ml bolus at once isn't a good time a few hours later :)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn, so I guess the convenience dose of something like 2/1 or 1/2 is out of the picture.
I tolerate 2.5ml fine at once. Im a princess when it comes to stomach issues though lol

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tolerate 2.5ml fine at once. Im a princess when it comes to stomach issues though lol
Haha. Well, could we do a vague comparison? 100+mg Forskolin + lots of Choline (from Ergonine+SL Granules) doesn't bother my stomach. Am I good to go?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha. Well, could we do a vague comparison? 100+mg Forskolin + lots of Choline (from Ergonine+SL Granules) doesn't bother my stomach. Am I good to go?
Should be would be rude not to dose high.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be would be rude not to dose high.
Well it's all good. Experimentation is the fun part of things. I'll try the 4ML, and maybe even a 6ML dose. I think it's the least I can do since we're getting dirt cheap beta prices.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love science class!

iDefiant88

Awards
How would BLR ExoTHERM stack with Brite v2/Sesathin hybrid, Epitome? Just out of curiosity.

iDefiant88

Awards
EvoMuse Brite / Epitome Combo is directly from EvoMuse Shopify.
Awesome thanks! In tgbsupplements, there is an exotherm/follidrone/prolactrone stack. How would that stack with Brite/sesathin & Epitome combo? Reason for exotherm/follidrone/prolactrone is I may have some low test/high estro at the moment.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome thanks! In tgbsupplements, there is an exotherm/follidrone/prolactrone stack. How would that stack with Brite/sesathin & Epitome combo? Reason for exotherm/follidrone/prolactrone is I may have some low test/high estro at the moment.
if you'd like, please PM me. I'll be glad to go your layout with you.

I just don't want to get into a BLR Discussion in an EvoMuse thread :bigok:

iDefiant88

Awards
if you'd like, please PM me. I'll be glad to go your layout with you.

I just don't want to get into a BLR Discussion in an EvoMuse thread :bigok:
That's understandable. My bad.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
3ml at once of hybrid no bueno haha, might be the food though so I'll be doing the same dose tomorrow.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered some brite/sesamol combos among other stuff. Dsade was there a brite/epitome combo? If so I didnt see it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered some brite/sesamol combos among other stuff. Dsade was there a brite/epitome combo? If so I didnt see it.
Not yet. I'm running low on Epitome. When the next batch comes back we will.

Status
Not open for further replies.