Status
Not open for further replies.
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad all effort forward will be on the softgels. As much as I like Brite, the pump bottles can be a pain. Some leak and are inconvenient for travel.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Glad all effort forward will be on the softgels. As much as I like Brite, the pump bottles can be a pain. Some leak and are inconvenient for travel.
Once the gels come out, I'll stock up but I just can't bring myself to buy the liquid and carry it around with me. The days of SesaThin come to mind...

Ray Donovan

Awards
Opening up my last bottle of BRITE and getting nervous. I like to hoard my supplements so next time I'm buying 10 bottles.....I hope Matt is making a quadruple batch in the near future! :)

weltweite

weltweite

Awards
One of the current lines of thought is that not all white cells have this potential to turn brite, but those that do are located in specific places in humans, particularly along the spine and around the collarbone. But like BAT cells, we don't need many of them to have a big effect. And it turns out; people genetically prone to fatness are likely to express less of these cells.
If not all white fat cells can turn to brite cells, would a product like Supernova or Brite only work in the collarbone and spine area?

Is there any information out there on how much of a metabolic effect there is from up-regulating the metabolism in collarbone and spinal fat cells?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If not all white fat cells can turn to brite cells, would a product like Supernova or Brite only work in the collarbone and spine area?

Is there any information out there on how much of a metabolic effect there is from up-regulating the metabolism in collarbone and spinal fat cells?
Not at all. The collarbone/upper spinal area is just the natural distribution concentration of existing brown fat (I have a hypothesis about why, having to do with keeping the spinal area warm, pliable, and nice and "conductive", but of course that's all speculation.

Causing white fat cells to brown wherever you apply the product (or all over the body from systemic ingestion of BRITE) is the point - to trigger a change in the body's phenotype that will have a dramatic effect on fat burning rate and metabolism. It's extremely difficult to quantify metabolic effects. Down the road we will absolutely be commissioning a study to try and determine how much more energy/heat you burn.

weltweite

weltweite

Awards
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

I think the wording when you wrote, "not all white cells have this potential to turn brite, but those that do are located in specific places in humans" made me think only white cells in those specific areas had the ability to convert.

The metabolic effect question I asked is less significant (to me) now that I know it can be effective in other areas of the body.

Definitely a good sign that people are feeling heat generation... the concept itself is amazing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

I think the wording when you wrote, "not all white cells have this potential to turn brite, but those that do are located in specific places in humans" made me think only white cells in those specific areas had the ability to convert.

The metabolic effect question I asked is less significant (to me) now that I know it can be effective in other areas of the body.

Definitely a good sign that people are feeling heat generation... the concept itself is amazing.
Yeah, it's a bit clumsy. I just meant that visceral fat (also white fat) seems to be less prone to browning than Subcutaneous fat cells.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
I just opened my last bottle this morning and I am panicking as well. Could really care less about any other supplement, but this one is king. I will even keep buying the liquid if I have to. Hoping for restock soon.:)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

TheViking

lurking AM since -04
Awards
Running out of brite, but eagerly awaiting restock of BMP before I place an int'l order. Any news on BMP dsade ?

aver4581

Awards
Im guessing brite is great for ones cholestrol if im taking it 3ml x 3 a day?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running out of brite, but eagerly awaiting restock of BMP before I place an int'l order. Any news on BMP dsade ?
No answer to my repeated emails. The Bakuchiol was still in the drying process, but my last instructions were to send what we needed to release another batch of the current version and we'll worry about the upgrade later.

Like BRITE, you know when my personal supply is almost gone then I start getting pissy and aggressive.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Funny thing happened this morning.. I take my 4 squirts of brite before I leave for work and my wife is nearby and asks what I just took, it smells like gasoline lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Baby that's my high test sex fuel."

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ummmm...

There's more than one way to make your white dick brown?

I got nothin
lol'd

"So that's the browning effect I keep hearing about..."

pYUNEit

pYUNEit

Awards
Will more than likely grab another bottle of BRITE while we wait for the softgels. Have about a week left of my first bottle. Any negative interactions if I decided to stack BRITE/DCP with Eph/Caff?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will more than likely grab another bottle of BRITE while we wait for the softgels. Have about a week left of my first bottle. Any negative interactions if I decided to stack BRITE/DCP with Eph/Caff?
Nope, not at all. There are no stims in either product, so no worries there. You will be sweating up a storm, though.

Ray Donovan

Awards
What if 3 pumps 3x per day doesn't raise my body temp? I'm getting concerned.

I take 3x3 BRITE. DCP etc.

And have done it with EC and felt not much of a rise in body temp.

Can I take 4 pumps of BRITE 3x/day if there are no adverse side-effects.

I think I have a serious stimulant tolerance. I'm also on 50mg Vyvanse. Not a big dose but still...

KevinConn

KevinConn

Awards
Random question, but what could I generally expect to see if I ran 3 months of BRITE and BMP at the same time while doing Jim Wendler's Boring But Big program while eating maintenance/slightly above maintenance calories? Anyone have any input who has ran this stack?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I think I have a serious stimulant tolerance. I'm also on 50mg Vyvanse. Not a big dose but still...
I don't see any reason you can't run 4 x 3 - BUT...how long have you been running Brite? Honestly I have a below average body temp at all times. Even 100 mcg pharmacy T3 doesn't get me to 98 degrees. Brite doesn't hit me with a huge increase in body temp ...sometimes I will have a short period of maybe 30 minutes where I feel waves of heat ....but I took it for 6-8 months straight. Most of the time I did 2 x 3 per day and I experimented with 9 pumps for 1 month. My experience says to just do 6 pumps per day and use it as long as possible. Going to 9 pumps didn't seem to increase the effect noticeably but over time I could tell it was making a difference in meanness, response to a caloric deficit, etc. I could be wrong but given that it isn't the cheapest product and that stock is hard to come by, I hate to waste it when it works so well over time.

Some people claim to have a cute and noticeable fat loss, but I can't say I get that. It is more of a staple for me.

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I did 3 pumps 3 times daily and the body heat was hit or miss. When it was present it was noticeable but wasn't a constant heat. Doesn't mean it's not working as my first run was phenomenal.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will in U.K. Shops be getting more of this? Or any website that delivers to U.K. ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stock should be up at Predator any day.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saw dsade post on FB regarding the 2017 price increase for Brite.

I have been a supporter of Evomuse for a while now, however with increases like this....

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established

I have been a supporter of Evomuse for a while now, however with increases like this....
I see what you did there

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Son of a...
Playing with my emotions like that...

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For us who are not on FB, would it be possible to transfer here what was mentioned there?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Pretty significant price increase tbh

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, as a supporter of Matt and user of his products, I would rather pay an extra $5/bottle if it would make it easier for him to keep regular stock - although that seems to be turning around lately. Obviously I like paying less, but when I have the money I like it more that the products are in stock.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pretty significant price increase tbh
Well, get your orders in now before the price increase takes place. Should buy cases of the stuff!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For us who are not on FB, would it be possible to transfer here what was mentioned there?
I'm not good with confrontation, so I have been avoiding having to post here, but might as well rip the band-aid off....

From FB:

Attn everyone: The expected 2017 BRITE price increase is here. It will be going up....$0.

Yep, we were able to successfully negotiate the same price as 2016, so there will be no price increase!

The year is starting out great.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not good with confrontation, so I have been avoiding having to post here, but might as well rip the band-aid off....

From FB:

Attn everyone: The expected 2017 BRITE price increase is here. It will be going up....$0.

Yep, we were able to successfully negotiate the same price as 2016, so there will be no price increase!

The year is starting out great.
Yeah, screw you Matt. I've got your confrontation right here. Come get some :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At the very least, look for a return of the 3 packs. As well, I'm hoping that I can build up enough stock to bring the refills back.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just wish the soft gels would have become a reality. I would stay on it 365 if so. With the liquid, I miss too many doses.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just wish the soft gels would have become a reality. I would stay on it 365 if so. With the liquid, I miss too many doses.
I'm still on top of that. I think I will be able to handle it independently here in no time at all - especially if this investment works out. I was trying to account for the projected cost increase and wondering if it would knock it out of the realm of viability, but knowing that we have stable pricing for the next year or so means that I think I can get the softgels done in short order.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brite giveaway coming soon thru Instagram.com/modernathletichealth and Facebook.com/modernathletichealth

Make sure you're following these accounts and evomuse Facebook so you don't miss it! 5 bottles being given away..

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At the very least, look for a return of the 3 packs. As well, I'm hoping that I can build up enough stock to bring the refills back.
You are killing this man. Great work. After a difficult year you are turning things around.

I am the only one who loves the liquid. It seems convenient to me...but I am weird.

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am the only one who loves the liquid. It seems convenient to me...but I am weird.
I also like liquid and would continue to purchase it even if soft gels were available, but I understand soft gels for convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.