dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well around 18bf i think...dont wanna have something ewhich makes heartt rate etc go up ipossible?
Anything I mentioned would work for you. I would recommend DCP and AMMO.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Omg just had my first dose of brite ... Wow that's disgusting.
Man up....
Just messin with ya, you'll get used to the taste. Make sure you shake the bottle before dosing BRITE.

aver4581

Awards
Just got my epitome in. Running brite (2 pumps x 3), lipomorph (2 caps a day) and epitome (x2).

Already burning up inside my office on day 3 brite. Hopefully epitome really starts to ramp things up!

aver4581

Awards
Also trying to quit smoking from today. Wonder whats going to happen to my leptin levels. Long term smoker for 10 years

DA_MOSS

DA_MOSS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is Brite out of stock? Ordered some Saturday and its showing the order is still unfulfilled.. also placed another order Saturday for some Thermogum and that was shipped already...

Just wondering.. thanks man

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BRITE was delivered 10 minutes ago. It will begin shipping today.

biggsteve

Awards
BRITE was delivered 10 minutes ago. It will begin shipping today.
Not sure if you'd know, but if I ordered a bottle off nutri-verse and they're back ordered any idea the timetable I'd get a bottle? I know last time they had me receive the package shipped from you directly

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if you'd know, but if I ordered a bottle off nutri-verse and they're back ordered any idea the timetable I'd get a bottle? I know last time they had me receive the package shipped from you directly
I'll hit him up and have him send me the postage so I can ship it direct for you.

biggsteve

Awards
I'll hit him up and have him send me the postage so I can ship it direct for you.
Awesome! Thank you, hopefully BMP Isn't far behind

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are the man!

So amped to add this to my arsenal.. will probably do a log on here..
Link it up if you do -- I'd love to follow.

aver4581

Awards
dsade how many units of brite are left? Also is the AMMO a 1 a day only so 2 months per bottle?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should this be taken on empty stomach?
Many take with food.

I personally dose empty stomach but if I forgot, I wouldn't hesitate to take with food.

jmaplewood

Awards
This batch is more peppermint than the last one I had, I like it.

Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
This batch is more peppermint than the last one I had, I like it.
Peppermint or menthol. It's much easy to injest now. The burps from it taste much better than the OG.

I'm stacking DCP, Brite, Supernova and Slintensity for lunch meals. I'm around 15% and eating at maintenance. So we'll see but from previous version of those products I had great success. A dose of DCP and Brite before rowing practice = insane sweating.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When will the softgel version release?
I don't believe there is an ETA again at this point after some other cost issues pushed that back. It was brought to the forefront, but a few other problems have temporarily pushed that back again due to the high initial investment cost.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't believe there is an ETA again at this point after some other cost issues pushed that back. It was brought to the forefront, but a few other problems have temporarily pushed that back again due to the high initial investment cost.
Honestly I don't even see a need for gel caps. The stuff doesn't taste so bad and it's pretty convenient to just pump a square under your tongue.

Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I don't even see a need for gel caps. The stuff doesn't taste so bad and it's pretty convenient to just pump a square under your tongue.
x2. I just take a chug of water, hold in mouth, take in 2 shots of Brite and then down everything. I get a slight menthol and mint after taste. It's not bad at all compared to previous versions.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The mainstream potential for BRITE (COSTCO, Vitamin Shoppe, etc) is massive, but as an oral liquid it'll never sell.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The mainstream potential for BRITE (COSTCO, Vitamin Shoppe, etc) is massive, but as an oral liquid it'll never sell.
I don't think the mainstream will "get it" to be honest. I could be wrong. BUT, having said that - Thermogenesauce and Brite Salad Dressings would be awesome.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think the mainstream will "get it" to be honest. I could be wrong. BUT, having said that - Thermogenesauce and Brite Salad Dressings would be awesome.
Luckily with BRITE, and especially Supernova, the results are rapid. Usually with the general market you can count on people to take something for 5-6 days before their laziness takes back over and that impulse buy gets shoved into a cabinet somewhere.

But 5-6 days is plenty of time to "feel" both products and make that conscious connection that it's working and maybe get a few more weeks out of them. After that the results will be apparent and we will, hopefully, have picked up a repeat customer.

I know I need to do something to pick up a large account. It's frustrating knowing what I have to offer, but still staying pretty much obscure (and poor, lol.)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Luckily with BRITE, and especially Supernova, the results are rapid. Usually with the general market you can count on people to take something for 5-6 days before their laziness takes back over and that impulse buy gets shoved into a cabinet somewhere.

But 5-6 days is plenty of time to "feel" both products and make that conscious connection that it's working and maybe get a few more weeks out of them. After that the results will be apparent and we will, hopefully, have picked up a repeat customer.

I know I need to do something to pick up a large account. It's frustrating knowing what I have to offer, but still staying pretty much obscure (and poor, lol.)
Exactly this. The mainstream won't understand (or quite frankly care) how it works -- only that it works. And as Matt pointed out, the quick initial results should be enough for them to tell their friends. But none of that market will carry around a pump bottle.

...for Portal shots that market probably wouls, though lol

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I am in sales and I believe in your product. Would love to try and help with some of that!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Exactly this. The mainstream won't understand (or quite frankly care) how it works -- only that it works. And as Matt pointed out, the quick initial results should be enough for them to tell their friends. But none of that market will carry around a pump bottle.

...for Portal shots that market probably wouls, though lol
Yes, I see that angle too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am in sales and I believe in your product. Would love to try and help with some of that!
I want to try to open the market by pitching a 2-pack of Gut Health to Costco.

I pay generous commissions if you're interested.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I want to try to open the market by pitching a 2-pack of Gut Health to Costco.

I pay generous commissions if you're interested.
Definitely. I will send you a PM.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup. Caps all the way for mainstream

Dregosas

Awards
Can we get DCP and Brite in Europe? To actually order from within the EU I mean. I see some Evomuse products on Predator Nutrition but it doesn't have your whole catalogue.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can we get DCP and Brite in Europe? To actually order from within the EU I mean. I see some Evomuse products on Predator Nutrition but it doesn't have your whole catalogue.
BRITE should arrive at Predator by Monday. DCP ended up selling out before their order came in, so they will be stocked up as soon as my restock comes in.

From what I understand, the Epitome is flying out the door as well and that should be done right about the same time as DCP - so I will restock them as well.

Dregosas

Awards
BRITE should arrive at Predator by Monday. DCP ended up selling out before their order came in, so they will be stocked up as soon as my restock comes in.

From what I understand, the Epitome is flying out the door as well and that should be done right about the same time as DCP - so I will restock them as well.
Would you be able to stock it up in muscle-lab.de? It's a german store, and they ship affordably to Portugal. If you have good connections there, it'd be great, I think most of the german stores would like to carry your stock.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you be able to stock it up in muscle-lab.de? It's a german store, and they ship affordably to Portugal. If you have good connections there, it'd be great, I think most of the german stores would like to carry your stock.
Predator is my EU and UK distributor. They would have to contact them to set up an account.

Dregosas

Awards
Thanks mate.

So will BRITE, DCP and EPITOME be on Predator Nutrition on Monday, or will DCP take a little while longer?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks mate.

So will BRITE, DCP and EPITOME be on Predator Nutrition on Monday, or will DCP take a little while longer?
DCP will take a bit longer.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Does supernova work well standalone from BRITE or are they both better combined.

also when looking on predator they list 44, 2ml serving per bottle, how long should each bottle of BRITE last at effective 2ml 3 x day 6ml per day because according to them wold be 14 days per bottle.

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Does supernova work well standalone from BRITE or are they both better combined.

also when looking on predator they list 44, 2ml serving per bottle, how long should each bottle of BRITE last at effective 2ml 3 x day 6ml per day because according to them wold be 14 days per bottle.
For me, ~27-32 days at 3 pumps. I bet you will end up stacking them anyway ha. How shredded you trying to get Paul?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It's 6 ounce, which is around 180ml. At 6ml a day it should last 30 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.