EvoMuse BRITE™ Writeup

Status
Not open for further replies.

latinorebel

Awards
SBIK

HOW ABOUT YOU SEND ME MY CONFIRMATION NUMBER ON THE PACKAGE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SEND ME?

I GAVE YOU YOUR $100 GIFT CARD ON EVOMUSE.

WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING MY MESSAGES ALL OF SUDDEN?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SBIK

HOW ABOUT YOU SEND ME MY CONFIRMATION NUMBER ON THE PACKAGE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SEND ME?

I GAVE YOU YOUR $100 GIFT CARD ON EVOMUSE.

WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING MY MESSAGES ALL OF SUDDEN?
Keep it in PMs please.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As others have stated, I notice a huge difference in taste between two of the bottles of BRITE that I ordered. The first bottle tasted like peppermint, but this second one has a real strong chemical taste to it. Not that I really care because I dont take supplements for taste but just thought I would add in my confirmation
+1. This last batch does have a different taste. And I did shake the heck out of it.

theuglyone

theuglyone

Awards
+1. This last batch does have a different taste. And I did shake the heck out of it.
Yeah the batch I got is very chemically smelling and tasting. Almost like wood polish. I had no idea it was supposed to smell/taste like peppermint at all.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah the batch I got is very chemically smelling and tasting. Almost like wood polish. I had no idea it was supposed to smell/taste like peppermint at all.
Same here, dsade any reason to be concerned or is this normal?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to know, taste isn't even that bad imo but definitely nothing like peppermint. Tastes like what I imagine a pine cone would taste like

Ray Donovan

Awards
Good to know, taste isn't even that bad imo but definitely nothing like peppermint. Tastes like what I imagine a pine cone would taste like
It's not bad at all and yea I noticed some variation bottle to bottle.

The worst ever is taking powdered bmp....there is nothing I dread more.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Never find bulk NAC powder, then lol

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Lol my tongue has a weird tingle for like 15-20 mins after BMP, almost feels like when you burn it. All about convenience and value though so I'm not about to cap that ****

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Aw it's not even that bad lol
Lol my tongue has a weird tingle for like 15-20 mins after BMP, almost feels like when you burn it. All about convenience and value though so I'm not about to cap that ****
Yeah definitely messes with my sense of taste though. I usually put it in preworkout and slam it down

jmaplewood

Awards

I actually like the taste of bmp. It's really good in a lemon flavor pwo. Ends up kinda like an Arnold Palmer. I also enjoy it mixed with greens powder.

Ray Donovan

Awards
Haha yea I suck it up. I try to dump some C4 in my mouth shortly after as a reward haha.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
crap man, i'd shoot bmp powder straight every day 2x a day if I could afford it. I actually think it's quite tasty.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Doesnt taste bad at all. Does leave my tounge super sensitive and like bam says messes with taste buds but its kinda good in a weird way

Johnybgood

Johnybgood

Awards

I agree dry BMP powder is nasty. With the Brite I add a bit of water in my mouth first and then squirt 3x and barely taste.

Adding water first with BMP doesn't help lol.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
crap man, i'd shoot bmp powder straight every day 2x a day if I could afford it. I actually think it's quite tasty.
I do take 2 scoops of BMP every day lol it's not actually that pricey

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do take 2 scoops of BMP every day lol it's not actually that pricey
Lol. I'm a broke substitute teacher...... aaaaaaaaaaand Matt has sold out of powder on the shopify site.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No worries, Matt already said it wud be back.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol. I'm a broke substitute teacher...... aaaaaaaaaaand Matt has sold out of powder on the shopify site.
I'm a broke college student ha

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a broke college student ha
I hear ya, man. Technically, I'm the same, just trying to accumulate some funds to get my last 3 hours for my master's.

jathan_howe

Awards
Are the squirts actually this small or do I need to unlock the pump more or something? Each squirt barely felt like anything volume-wise.

jathan_howe

Awards
Taste isn't too bad. No need to chase it but I will anyway, because the taste isn't exactly one I care to have in my mouth for long. But there's no issue with the taste either

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've said it a handful of times -- I don't mind the taste at all. However, I also don't LIKE it (lol) and it's very easy to avoid by just taking a swig of water, hit the squirts (3, in my case), swallow, and then chase with the rest of your water.

When I don't have a drink, I just do it without; not like I'm gonna skip it. But I'll always rock the water method when possible.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I've said it a handful of times -- I don't mind the taste at all. However, I also don't LIKE it (lol) and it's very easy to avoid by just taking a swig of water, hit the squirts (3, in my case), swallow, and then chase with the rest of your water.

When I don't have a drink, I just do it without; not like I'm gonna skip it. But I'll always rock the water method when possible.
Are you stacking with DCP and still doing 3 squirts?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you stacking with DCP and still doing 3 squirts?
Don't have my DCP yet, but I intend to start as soon as it arrives and continue following my 3x3 protocol. Hello, pit stains!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Don't have my DCP yet, but I intend to start as soon as it arrives and continue following my 3x3 protocol. Hello, pit stains!
I'm overweight but I'm sweating a lot more ! It def works right away more then brite

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The best tasting batch or variation of BRITE thus far IMHO was the one where Matt added extra sesamol, about 6 or 7 months ago. Spot on.

jathan_howe

Awards
The best tasting batch or variation of BRITE thus far IMHO was the one where Matt added extra sesamol, about 6 or 7 months ago. Spot on.
All I taste is the pine oil lol. It tastes like what I imagine a liquefied pine cone would

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just poured the last of my refill bottle into one of my small bottles (about 2/3 full).

Hoping that re-stock aligns with this one running dry lol. I had to go like 3 weeks without it last time and I absolutely HATED not having it. Very noticeable for me.

jathan_howe

Awards
I don't notice much of a body temp increase. Today I did 4 squirts, 25mg ephedrine, two pumps Eviscerate Smolder and a cap or two of Ignit3 and did a fasted 10 mile hike on one of our hottest days so far. Most of my heat came from the weather. The mirror is showing results though

aver4581

Awards
Just got my brite here in Australia. Bottle is so tiny haha. Tastes pretty bad but who cares if it gives results. Using it with lipomorph

jathan_howe

Awards
Just got my brite here in Australia. Bottle is so tiny haha. Tastes pretty bad but who cares if it gives results. Using it with lipomorph
Fill your mouth with water and tip your head back. Squirt the BRITE into the water and swallow. It barely has a chance to touch your tongue or the sides of your mouth that way. It's what I do. Then chase it with more water

DNasteee

Awards
Is Brite currently out of stock everywhere? Can't seem to find it and was excited to finally try this

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is Brite currently out of stock everywhere? Can't seem to find it and was excited to finally try this
As far as I know, yes.

Restock anticipated for next week.

Ray Donovan

Awards
BRITE is easy as heck to take compared to dumping powdered bmp and chasing with water. Just saying...

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[QUOTEy=Ray Donovan;5444632]BRITE is easy as heck to take compared to dumping powdered bmp and chasing with water. Just saying...[/QUOTE]

Agreed, BMP powder has a relatively horrid aftertaste, I ended up capping it. I actually look forward to my "BRITE shots" because it's become a routine for the past 9 months or so.

Zariph

Awards
so, im not reacting too well to hard stims and yojimbine,higenamine etc..what would suit best for a cut? brite, dcp or which other evomuse product

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so, im not reacting too well to hard stims and yojimbine,higenamine etc..what would suit best for a cut? brite, dcp or which other evomuse product
Alphaburn is the only "stim" product I make. DCP is the most potent thing I make, followed by BRITE and, depending on your body fat level, Epitome. AMMO ids also a good choice no matter what your BF%.

Zariph

Awards
Alphaburn is the only "stim" product I make. DCP is the most potent thing I make, followed by BRITE and, depending on your body fat level, Epitome. AMMO ids also a good choice no matter what your BF%.
well around 18bf i think...dont wanna have something ewhich makes heartt rate etc go up ipossible?

Status
Not open for further replies.