EvoMuse BMP Writeup (UPDATED)

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol. It must be selling like hotcakes because I remember someone saying BMP was fully restocked under 2 weeks ago.
I’ve got 1.5 bottles left. Next time I’m ordering a years worth. BMP is hands down the best recomp supp I’ve ever used. I actually think it’s better at fat loss than DHT Andros.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just grabbed off his main webpage.
If anyone is in need of gut health I can get you a year supply for $115 + free shipping

Mind if I ask you how many times you have bought 4 bottles of any natural anabolic that you have used before?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve got 1.5 bottles left. Next time I’m ordering a years worth. BMP is hands down the best recomp supp I’ve ever used. I actually think it’s better at fat loss than DHT Andros.
This is correct. If you're disillusioned with supplements working and not being able to "tell", this one changes that.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We gonna need some re-stocks on this, ASAP everywhere.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How do you guys think this would stack with True Shred?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Two on the way! Thanks to @TommyTuffGuy promoting so hard.
2 weeks man, you'll have people going "you thin down?" and then a second person, and then a third and you'll believe it.

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
Halfway through my 2nd bottle, just ordered 3 more. Second best natty supp I've ever used for leaning and strength behind creatine mono, this stuff is legit.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Halfway through my 2nd bottle, just ordered 3 more. Second best natty supp I've ever used for leaning and strength behind creatine mono, this stuff is legit.
Legit and repairs you. A healthy recomp supplement. No having to take a "PCT" after it.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Might be placebo or another factor, but I’m keto and using only 1 cap twice per day, but my bench is going up a rep or 2 or 5 pounds every few days and I’ve been stuck for a while. It really could be something else entirely but the change is dramatic enough to stick with this regardless of mild side effects.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Might be placebo or another factor, but I’m keto and using only 1 cap twice per day, but my bench is going up a rep or 2 or 5 pounds every few days and I’ve been stuck for a while. It really could be something else entirely but the change is dramatic enough to stick with this regardless of mild side effects.
Honestly, the first time I used BMP I was in a similar situation with my deadlift. I was at 405 for 3 for a very long time. And hitting those reps was hard. I would struggle and it hurt. Started taking this and in 6 weeks later I was pulling 425 for 5 and it felt solid and almost easy.

To me, this made me think of this product as a strength builder more than even a recomp product. I have said for a long time this is really the most exciting supplement to me, and I often feel like a bit of a shill for saying that, especially since I do some work with Matt. But it is honestly how I feel.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mind if I ask you how many times you have bought 4 bottles of any natural anabolic that you have used before?
If something works I support it, and my log shows just that with running the product. BMP is nothing you feel, but the mirror did show a nice difference while in a slight deficit. I am sure as I ramp calories up now I will see some net benefits with strength after not changing my intake for 5 months between BMP 2.0 and AE through my 2 logs.

Gut Health is a year-round staple and has been for almost what 7-8 years?
That is why when Matt is offering $115 Shipped for a year supply I did not waste a second in re-upping the best probiotic in the game.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will this lose efficacy when taken with food? Or just inhibit some individual ingredient effects like Rhodiola?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I take it with or without food. Honestly, I think guys overthink this, just take it 2x a day consistently. That, to me, seems to be all that matters.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I take it with or without food. Honestly, I think guys overthink this, just take it 2x a day consistently. That, to me, seems to be all that matters.
But aren’t there a lot of herbs/vitamins/drugs/whatever that simply don’t absorb without food? That’s where I’m coming from with it.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Matt has even said you can take it first thing upon waking. it is a personal preference.
Cool. I’ll continue my first dose upon waking which is also preworkout for that salidroside boost and take the second dose with lunch.

plasmapir

Awards
I’ll send you a pair of my wife’s high heels
Lol I'm coming from another forum where the use of Evomuse BMP was associated with height growth and wanted to hear more about it
I'm not short by any means, but it never hurts to be taller I guess

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can see it supporting height but providing more height.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol I'm coming from another forum where the use of Evomuse BMP was associated with height growth and wanted to hear more about it
I'm not short by any means, but it never hurts to be taller I guess
Interesting. Are you sure you mean to say "Evomuse BMP" was associated with height growth, and not that the protein - Bone Morphogenic Protein (BMP) - was associated with increased height? I had never heard of anything about it increasing height but maybe @dsade knows more. It isn't what the product was intended for though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Are you sure you mean to say "Evomuse BMP" was associated with height growth, and not that the protein - Bone Morphogenic Protein (BMP) - was associated with increased height? I had never heard of anything about it increasing height but maybe @dsade knows more. It isn't what the product was intended for though.
As long as you understand that I can only answer hypothetically....

Hypothetically, yes, it can help with the proper stimulus - just like the BMP toothpaste that I am putting together will, hypothetically, refill damaged teeth.

VegMed

Awards

Hypothetically, yes, it can help with the proper stimulus - just like the BMP toothpaste that I am putting together will, hypothetically, refill damaged teeth.
When’s the toothpaste happening? That sounds awesome!

plasmapir

Awards
Yeah but wasn't just EvoMouse's BMP, it was part of a stack.

The forum is looksmax.me (hopefully I can post it without breaking rules)

It would be:
-Mk677
-BMP (evomuse)
-SAM-e
-folinic acid
-Hexarelin + si wu tang (pi3k stimulator)
-Glucosamine chond msm (it’s pre incapsulated with all 3)
-Lithium orotate

I do not know much about this kind of supplements, that's why I'm asking

What kind of stimulus are you referring to?
Have you ever considered an height growth supplement?
While it seems to be hard, it doesn't seem as impossible as it used to be

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but wasn't just EvoMouse's BMP, it was part of a stack.

The forum is looksmax.me (hopefully I can post it without breaking rules)

It would be:
-Mk677
-BMP (evomuse)
-SAM-e
-folinic acid
-Hexarelin + si wu tang (pi3k stimulator)
-Glucosamine chond msm (it’s pre incapsulated with all 3)
-Lithium orotate

I do not know much about this kind of supplements, that's why I'm asking

What kind of stimulus are you referring to?
Have you ever considered an height growth supplement?
While it seems to be hard, it doesn't seem as impossible as it used to be
The body follows the same model as much of reality...stimulus----> response.

Stimulus for keeping bones thick and strong, for example, is generally gravitational (earth gravitation, weight training, etc) which is why astronauts' bones tend to weaken. For an adult with closed growth plates on their bones, stimulus to increase height is complicated, but not impossible.

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yes- sign me up. Apple cider vinegar destroyed my enamel. Would love to give this a go. Keep us posted.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes- sign me up. Apple cider vinegar destroyed my enamel. Would love to give this a go. Keep us posted.
Formula is complete. Just waiting on initial ingredients to arrive so I can figure out the pasting process (some very different ingredients I'm using.)

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

semtex

semtex

Awards
In other words it would work if you growth plates haven't closed

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In other words it would work if you growth plates haven't closed
Dogmatically, yes. I suspect we can cause some increase, though probably not dramatic.

plasmapir

Awards
Dogmatically, yes. I suspect we can cause some increase, though probably not dramatic.
Will you ever make a height growth formula?
If you hit me up I can send you the links if you're interested
I am not knowledgeable enough on this but you might

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you ever make a height growth formula?
If you hit me up I can send you the links if you're interested
I am not knowledgeable enough on this but you might
Doubtful. We can supply the response amplifier (mostly through BMP manipulation), but the stimulus itself is complicated.

BMPs help with bone growth, as well as disc height (which contributes more than you would think to overall height), but there isn't and never will be a pill you can take that will increase height without that outside stimulus*.

*at least in grown adults.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
kinda curious but what negative sides would happen once going off this ?

any hormonal stuff

mikeymike88

Awards
Would BMP be useful for a female whose primary goal is weight/fat loss, but is not very overweight? My girlfriend is currently on DCP and doing HIIT and cardio, but wondering if adding this could help. Also have some presale Epitome ordered, so hopefully that will be shipping soon too.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Heard of a few females loving the results from BMP..

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Hey GMX...how have you been finding 1 x2 caps per day?
I think @ 2 x 2 it’s giving my insides a beating! Really uncomfortable the past 2 evenings of a pre-evening workout dose!!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey GMX...how have you been finding 1 x2 caps per day?
I think @ 2 x 2 it’s giving my insides a beating! Really uncomfortable the past 2 evenings of a pre-evening workout dose!!
I gave up. It gives me too many side effects.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
...will give it a go for my own test for next few days an see where it takes me! Thanks for responding
Most people don’t have any side effects but I get sides from almost everything.