GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what sides
The 2 most prominent were unrestful sleep/terminal insomnia and water retention. I would feel like I had adrenaline running all night and wake up at 2am unable to go back to sleep. For the record, that happens with everything that lowers cortisol like rhodiola.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The 2 most prominent were unrestful sleep/terminal insomnia and water retention. I would feel like I had adrenaline running all night and wake up at 2am unable to go back to sleep. For the record, that happens with everything that lowers cortisol like rhodiola.
What kind of sides did you experience?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know that rhodiola does not agree with me, but I am able to tolerate it with this new version of BMP. However, I wish Matt would remove it! I still have some old BMP around and when I do a 2-3 week cycle, it shines so much better than the new one.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know that rhodiola does not agree with me, but I am able to tolerate it with this new version of BMP. However, I wish Matt would remove it! I still have some old BMP around and when I do a 2-3 week cycle, it shines so much better than the new one.
Same here. I could deal with the other side effects like the water retention for the increased strength it provides so quickly, but I need my sleep! And the long term benefits that BMPs should provide are very welcome as well...

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Same here. I could deal with the other side effects like the water retention for the increased strength it provides so quickly, but I need my sleep! And the long term benefits that BMPs should provide are very welcome as well...
Ever had bloated-ness & gas from it?! I’m trying to work out if it’s BMP causing this! It’s the only logical thing at the moment as I’ve been taking DCP/Brite almost a month without bother!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ever had bloated-ness & gas from it?! I’m trying to work out if it’s BMP causing this! It’s the only logical thing at the moment as I’ve been taking DCP/Brite almost a month without bother!
Yes I get very gassy the first few weeks but it goes away. It’s worse if I have a big meal so I do smaller meals throughout the day. Although I get pretty bad gas, I don’t feel or look bloated. I also sleep like a baby. I wake up at 6am ready to get going and I’m not a morning person.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I suggest to stop it for a week or so - you will quickly see if and how it was effecting you.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bmp caused not so much bloating but increased water retention for sure. Brite I can only dose once per day before bloating, gas, diarrhea and very soft stools become too much. The million wipe dumps were very annoying, a shower probably would have been more efficient haha

mikeymike88

Awards
Bmp caused not so much bloating but increased water retention for sure. Brite I can only dose once per day before bloating, gas, diarrhea and very soft stools become too much. The million wipe dumps were very annoying, a shower probably would have been more efficient haha
I think BMP may be giving me diarrhea also. Or it's the stack with that and DCP. I've been taking DCP regularly for a couple months with no issues, but just recently started taking BMP too and got really bad diarrhea. Especially after eating or taking both supplements. Not sure if the stack is causing it or if it's something else.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nope, never had that.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
I have to split my Brite dose to 1-2-1 to not be overly effected by all its sides! Bmp I’ll take at 1&1 for next couple of days an maybe drop it from Monday to see how I am.

jazztastic

Awards
Have started and stopped BMP stacked with Anabolic Effect several times because the sides hit me so hard. Fatigue & Sleeplessness (which I already have insomnia). Have used 1 + 1 to try to build up but still affects me...leaves me wiped out. Would it do any good to only use 2 caps pre-workout only per day?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have started and stopped BMP stacked with Anabolic Effect several times because the sides hit me so hard. Fatigue & Sleeplessness (which I already have insomnia). Have used 1 + 1 to try to build up but still affects me...leaves me wiped out. Would it do any good to only use 2 caps pre-workout only per day?
Yes, 2 caps a day will have a positive effect, but I find anything the gives me these kinds of sides (even 1/2 of them) zaps my performance and gains.

jazztastic

Awards
What's strange is I've used several bottles of Nootrol with Rhodiola Rosea at 10% Salidroside and never noticed any problems.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is there more salidrosides in the current version?
I meant there is probably a bigger dose of Salidrosides in BMP compared to Nootrol.

I just looked it up and there is actually less salidrosides in the new version of BMP compared to the old version of BMP.

Strike_Poseidon

Awards
How about for height increase? How wel does this BMP formula help for the BMP's in height growth?

Strike_Poseidon

Awards
If your growth plates are closed it won't work. But if they haven't closed it could work.
That isn't how it works, BMP-7/OP-1 protein alone has been shown to increase height in adults past age 300, this BMP formula CONSISTS OF FAR MORE bmp than that and it is in a tissue selective manner, bmp-7 converts the soft bone back into MSC's and then height growth can keep going at full force! My full stack is combination of this product and more so this is a very potent formula, well done to the creator of this!

Strike_Poseidon

Awards
This formula already has the basics which could aid for height growth. But what we are looking for is proper BMP signalling and transciptional factors to revert the bone back into MSC's so that it can later differentiate into chondrocytes and undergo chondrogenesis. sWince bmp's are highly anabolic but what you are looking for is the signalling and transcription factors for it to work effectively a few days ago i looked at what looked like BMP-2 and it's SMAD dependent pathway and SMAD independent pathway. If you view the pathway you can see SMAD dependent pathway uses cbfa1 as it transcription factors and this in result brings the result of osteogenesis.

Basically, we are looking for interstitial height growth with the aid of BMP-2, for this we want to to bring about chondrogenesis which specifically targets sox9 transciptional factor and this occurs from SMAD-independent pathway suck as MAPK signaling and this can occur from downregulation FGFR3 and upregulating FGFR2 from the BMPR-IA receptor. Remember this is talking about BMP-2 for BMP-7 it may be a bit different so we have to study the protein and DNA components of all the other BMP's which is going to epigenetics

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
how would this work with join issues say someone has hip issue would this help

Strike_Poseidon

Awards
@dsade to make an effective height formula, we need compounds which upregulate BMP's but don't use any smad-dependent pathway and transcriptional factors like cbfa1/runx2 (this is for osteosgenesis), we need chondrogenesis and for that you can target a smad-independent possible mechanism for this is activating the MAPK pathway by downregulation FGFR3 and upregulating FGFR2 from BMPR-IA, this is most effective way with BMP

Matty H

Awards
Would there be any increased risk of cancer taking this supplement from the upregulation of BMP?

Homestead

Homestead

Awards
I break out in hives at the recommended dose and 1 cap 2 times daily. I really wanted to give it a go with so many positive reviews, but just not for me.☹

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I break out in hives at the recommended dose and 1 cap 2 times daily. I really wanted to give it a go with so many positive reviews, but just not for me.☹
Yeah, it does something to my skin as well. Makes it more prone to dryness and irritation. That being said, I can still get by with it and take it at 4 caps.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sooo... my parents are in for my Birthday Weekend. They live in New York. Probably haven't seen me in about 10 months. I've been on BMP for 9 months give or take...

My step dad met me at the elevator to bring me up to their condo on the beach (in Florida), he's like "Dude, did you get taller? You look taller." and I'm like huh, nah, I probably just slimmed down and it gives the illusion I'm taller...

Then I go up to the condo where my Mom is and she's like "Wow you look good! You look taller!" and this is without them being together or seeing me at the same time. And I'm sitting there like, wait....I remembered I'm in BMP but still skeptical.

So I go home and flatten my hair and take my shoes off and line up against the wall on a flat surface, I've always been 5'10 exactly. I am now 5'10.5 inches tall.

Is this real life?

EDIT: I AM 39.

Last edited:

Strike_Poseidon

Awards
Sooo... my parents are in for my Birthday Weekend. They live in New York. Probably haven't seen me in about 10 months. I've been on BMP for 9 months give or take...

My step dad met me at the elevator to bring me up to their condo on the beach (in Florida), he's like "Dude, did you get taller? You look taller." and I'm like huh, nah, I probably just slimmed down and it gives the illusion I'm taller...

Then I go up to the condo where my Mom is and she's like "Wow you look good! You look taller!" and this is without them being together or seeing me at the same time. And I'm sitting there like, wait....I remembered I'm in BMP but still skeptical.

So I go home and flatten my hair and take my shoes off and line up against the wall on a flat surface, I've always been 5'10 exactly. I am now 5'10.5 inches tall.

Is this real life?

yes, BMP can increase height even for adults however they need to focus this formula more for chondrogenesis rather than osteogenesis, it can revert inactive growth plates back into mesenchymal stem cells however in terms of BMP-2 the only way to do this is by activating the MAPK signalling pathway when BMP-2 is upregulated and activating sox9 transcriptional factor while inhibiting proteins like noggin, chonrdon,smurf1 etc for bmp-7 it may be another pathway but im sure bmp-2 if activated in correct way can give adults up to 4 inches or more, since this formula already upregulates BMP-2 and other bmp's and activated many chondrogenic marker transcriptional factors i suggest everyone taking this also takes turmeric since that will activate the MAPK pathway and in the presence of that it will stop Runx2 from being activated

h968042

Awards
yes, BMP can increase height even for adults however they need to focus this formula more for chondrogenesis rather than osteogenesis, it can revert inactive growth plates back into mesenchymal stem cells however in terms of BMP-2 the only way to do this is by activating the MAPK signalling pathway when BMP-2 is upregulated and activating sox9 transcriptional factor while inhibiting proteins like noggin, chonrdon,smurf1 etc for bmp-7 it may be another pathway but im sure bmp-2 if activated in correct way can give adults up to 4 inches or more, since this formula already upregulates BMP-2 and other bmp's and activated many chondrogenic marker transcriptional factors i suggest everyone taking this also takes turmeric since that will activate the MAPK pathway and in the presence of that it will stop Runx2 from being activated
I swear I’ve shot up a half inch as well in the past year, and I’m 48. No joke.

What brand of turmeric would you recommend?

Strike_Poseidon

Awards
I swear I’ve shot up a half inch as well in the past year, and I’m 48. No joke.

What brand of turmeric would you recommend?
idk bro... any good organic turmeric, i get it straight from India when I go there so I make sure it is good

Matty H

Awards
BMP is back in stock at Predator Nutrition for UK people

EDIT: It was a stock error, but they have told me the capsules are on backorder so should be available soon.

Last edited:

Jose Vasquez

Awards

Is this real life?

Are you sure about that 0.5 inch growth? Not doubting you but it could be a measurement error. Try checking your height again on evening to see if the height is same. Sometimes height can fluctuate and people waking up are usually taller from spinal decompression in the morning time (right after waking up)

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As long as you understand that I can only answer hypothetically....

Hypothetically, yes, it can help with the proper stimulus - just like the BMP toothpaste that I am putting together will, hypothetically, refill damaged teeth.
Any eta on the toothpaste? I would like to see if it could help refill a fractured tooth that I have been told I will eventually need a crown on.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you sure about that 0.5 inch growth? Not doubting you but it could be a measurement error. Try checking your height again on evening to see if the height is same. Sometimes height can fluctuate and people waking up are usually taller from spinal decompression in the morning time (right after waking up)
I’m positive. I did it like around 5pm.

Matty H

Awards
Can anyone recommend me an online UK store which sells this? I would shop at Predator Nutrition but they have been out of stock for a while. I would buy from the US but I had quite a large customs fee the last time.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
I was reading through this thread and saw some people are having side effects of water retention? How common is this with BMP? Why would BMP cause that?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was reading through this thread and saw some people are having side effects of water retention? How common is this with BMP? Why would BMP cause that?
I find this hard to believe. Water and Fat (recomp) melted off me in about 2 weeks. Face bloat vanished. Everyone I knew noticed and pointed out this change.

Maybe it works different for a few select users but, I haven't seen any of this. I'm on my like 11th or 12th bottle now.