EvoMuse BMP Writeup (UPDATED)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I find this hard to believe. Water and Fat (recomp) melted off me in about 2 weeks. Face bloat vanished. Everyone I knew noticed and pointed out this change.

Maybe it works different for a few select users but, I haven't seen any of this. I'm on my like 11th or 12th bottle now.
Both my wife and I smooth over with this product.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it does something to my skin as well. Makes it more prone to dryness and irritation. That being said, I can still get by with it and take it at 4 caps.
Man I thought it was just me. I started BMP last week and noticed itching on my arms only wear my tattoos are. It's like the ink is getting inflamed and then goes back down. Very strange. Maybe this is the cause.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man I thought it was just me. I started BMP last week and noticed itching on my arms only wear my tattoos are. It's like the ink is getting inflamed and then goes back down. Very strange. Maybe this is the cause.
Other folks on the forum reporting the same issue. It’s the BMP. I think the itching goes away / take a look through this thread probably closer to the beginning few weeks after release or other BMP threads / maybe someone can chime in who remembers. Matt had spoke about it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Other folks on the forum reporting the same issue. It’s the BMP. I think the itching goes away / take a look through this thread probably closer to the beginning few weeks after release or other BMP threads / maybe someone can chime in who remembers. Matt had spoke about it.
Salidroside stimulates regrowing of nerves. Initial hypersensitivity is common, but your body quickly acclimates.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Never had itching but am currently looking for a sale or the best price (hint hint).

Strike_Poseidon

Awards
@dsade Which component of the formula has alfacidol or retionic acid? Why is it not on your label?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sweetsoulbrother1

Awards
I apologize if this topic has been covered, but has anyone experienced water retention while taking BMP 2.0?

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I apologize if this topic has been covered, but has anyone experienced water retention while taking BMP 2.0?
I did not.
If memory serves correct, I used it for 8 weeks or so. I plan on doing it again for 8 weeks in a month after I finish what I am doing now.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I don't want to keep driving this home but the other day I was looking in the mirror and my eye level was different, I posted here about going from 5'10 to 5'10.5 months ago...I measured myself today 5 mins ago no shoes, flat footed against a wall and I'm 5'11 now. I'm 40 years old.

What in the ****.

I've been on BMP straight for 11-12 months.

Matty H

Awards
Yeah I don't want to keep driving this home but the other day I was looking in the mirror and my eye level was different, I posted here about going from 5'10 to 5'10.5 months ago...I measured myself today 5 mins ago no shoes, flat footed against a wall and I'm 5'11 now. I'm 40 years old.

What in the ****.

Wow! Sounds like it has other benefits too! Did you measure your height at different times though so during the morning, when you measured yourself at 5'11, but during the evening when you measured yourself at 5'10.5?

Sweetsoulbrother1

Awards
I did not.
If memory serves correct, I used it for 8 weeks or so. I plan on doing it again for 8 weeks in a month after I finish what I am doing now.
Is water retention while taking BMP indicative of anything?

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That would be tough for me to answer considering I did not experience it. If I did experience it, I would attempt to differentiate if it was held in muscle or skin, fuller vs flatter look. I noticed the repartitioning affects, leading me to believe I did not experience water retention.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What in the ****.

What dose per day for BMP?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow! Sounds like it has other benefits too! Did you measure your height at different times though so during the morning, when you measured yourself at 5'11, but during the evening when you measured yourself at 5'10.5?
I don't measure myself in the morning, wasn't going to fall into that trap lol.

Sweetsoulbrother1

Awards
I'm stacking BMP and Epitome at the moment, looking to shed fat from a bulking/covid phase I've been through. I'm wondering if I should drop BMP till I hit my goal then pick it back up.

Sweetsoulbrother1

Awards
That would be tough for me to answer considering I did not experience it. If I did experience it, I would attempt to differentiate if it was held in muscle or skin, fuller vs flatter look. I noticed the repartitioning affects, leading me to believe I did not experience water retention.
I get all Michelin Man-ish. Bloated, water definitely held in skin, and looking flatter. Wondering if this a digestive issue for me.

Last edited:
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This BMP water retention thing is wild to me. It works the opposite for me and everyone else who loves it. It literally vanquishes the water weight out of your face in like a week.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been flippy floppy on BMP but think imma bite the bullet. Best place to get it rn?

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The water weight seemed to come and go for me, I couldnt tell if it was from either not drinking enough water regularly or a poor diet or both. But it wasn't there all the time for me.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My wife and I water weight didn’t relate to diet or anything like that.

Sweetsoulbrother1

Awards
At this point, I'm thinking it's either a digestive issue(hence the bloating), or it doesn't sit well with my body overall. For the time being, I dropped it from my BMP/Epitome stack.

I'll get back to it when I get closer to my goal weight, and I'll add Gut Health instead.

Sweetsoulbrother1

Awards
I did not.
I'm stacking BMP and Epitome at the moment, looking to shed fat from a bulking/covid phase I've been through. I'm wondering if I should drop BMP till I hit my goal then pick it back up.
At this point, I'm thinking it's either a digestive issue(hence the bloating), or it doesn't sit well with my body overall. For the time being, I dropped it from my BMP/Epitome stack.

I'll get back to it when I get closer to my goal weight, and I'll add Gut Health instead.
@dsade
Any insights? Advice?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been following (literally hundreds of threads) and using BMP since the first version. This is the first time I have ever heard of anyone associating BMP with water retention.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been following (literally hundreds of threads) and using BMP since the first version. This is the first time I have ever heard of anyone associating BMP with water retention.
You’re right; it didn’t happen with the previous version.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weird. This wasn't really a design concern nor am I taking it specifically for it, but I have gained about 1/2" in height.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wtf? Take it to casual chat.

Reactions: ax1
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL! Ive been following your thread here a long time, this is the WRONG THREAD! My bad Ill delete that!
Lol

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Weird. This wasn't really a design concern nor am I taking it specifically for it, but I have gained about 1/2" in height.
Hey dsade, any issues taking BMP alongside Luteolin and Pine Bark Extract? Basically the two ingredients of Olympus Labs El1minate.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey dsade, any issues taking BMP alongside Luteolin and Pine Bark Extract? Basically the two ingredients of Olympus Labs El1minate.
Should be fine

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm into my 3rd (of 6) bottle of BMP and the last 2 months I have noticed that I have had a ton of tendon/ligament pain in places I never have before... Initially it started with what was diagnosed as peroneal tendinitis (outer ankle) which I assumed was from rolling my ankle. 6 weeks of walking boot got it back to 90% so I brushed it off but before it was totally gone, golfers elbow (inner elbow tendinitis) was next... what was odd was that this started mid forearm and now all pain resides directly at the point of attachment (right at the knob on inner elbow). I am now also experiencing some "connection point" pains in a few other places (glutes/hams and wrist currently the worst).

So I have and interesting/curious question for those who have used as well as @dsade :
I know it has been mentioned before that BMP can cause healing and growth in areas of previous injury, but of the areas above I have only ever had issues with the wrist (which was the last to get sore)... Is there any reason that BMP would be causing these particular areas (attachment points of muscles/tendons/ligaments) to be sore or is it more likely that somehow I am just having a bad injury season here ha?