EvoMuse BMP Writeup (UPDATED)

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
lol. It must be selling like hotcakes because I remember someone saying BMP was fully restocked under 2 weeks ago.
I’ve got 1.5 bottles left. Next time I’m ordering a years worth. BMP is hands down the best recomp supp I’ve ever used. I actually think it’s better at fat loss than DHT Andros.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@dsade DPS is out of BMP. Will they be getting more in stock soon?
I just grabbed off his main webpage.
If anyone is in need of gut health I can get you a year supply for $115 + free shipping

Last edited:
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just grabbed off his main webpage.
If anyone is in need of gut health I can get you a year supply for $115 + free shipping

Mind if I ask you how many times you have bought 4 bottles of any natural anabolic that you have used before?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve got 1.5 bottles left. Next time I’m ordering a years worth. BMP is hands down the best recomp supp I’ve ever used. I actually think it’s better at fat loss than DHT Andros.
This is correct. If you're disillusioned with supplements working and not being able to "tell", this one changes that.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We gonna need some re-stocks on this, ASAP everywhere.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Two on the way! Thanks to @TommyTuffGuy promoting so hard.
2 weeks man, you'll have people going "you thin down?" and then a second person, and then a third and you'll believe it.

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
Halfway through my 2nd bottle, just ordered 3 more. Second best natty supp I've ever used for leaning and strength behind creatine mono, this stuff is legit.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Halfway through my 2nd bottle, just ordered 3 more. Second best natty supp I've ever used for leaning and strength behind creatine mono, this stuff is legit.
Legit and repairs you. A healthy recomp supplement. No having to take a "PCT" after it.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Might be placebo or another factor, but I’m keto and using only 1 cap twice per day, but my bench is going up a rep or 2 or 5 pounds every few days and I’ve been stuck for a while. It really could be something else entirely but the change is dramatic enough to stick with this regardless of mild side effects.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might be placebo or another factor, but I’m keto and using only 1 cap twice per day, but my bench is going up a rep or 2 or 5 pounds every few days and I’ve been stuck for a while. It really could be something else entirely but the change is dramatic enough to stick with this regardless of mild side effects.
Honestly, the first time I used BMP I was in a similar situation with my deadlift. I was at 405 for 3 for a very long time. And hitting those reps was hard. I would struggle and it hurt. Started taking this and in 6 weeks later I was pulling 425 for 5 and it felt solid and almost easy.

To me, this made me think of this product as a strength builder more than even a recomp product. I have said for a long time this is really the most exciting supplement to me, and I often feel like a bit of a shill for saying that, especially since I do some work with Matt. But it is honestly how I feel.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mind if I ask you how many times you have bought 4 bottles of any natural anabolic that you have used before?
If something works I support it, and my log shows just that with running the product. BMP is nothing you feel, but the mirror did show a nice difference while in a slight deficit. I am sure as I ramp calories up now I will see some net benefits with strength after not changing my intake for 5 months between BMP 2.0 and AE through my 2 logs.

Gut Health is a year-round staple and has been for almost what 7-8 years?
That is why when Matt is offering $115 Shipped for a year supply I did not waste a second in re-upping the best probiotic in the game.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Will this lose efficacy when taken with food? Or just inhibit some individual ingredient effects like Rhodiola?

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Will this lose efficacy when taken with food? Or just inhibit some individual ingredient effects like Rhodiola?
I take it with meal 1 and meal 3/4 everyday. No issues.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take it with or without food. Honestly, I think guys overthink this, just take it 2x a day consistently. That, to me, seems to be all that matters.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I take it with or without food. Honestly, I think guys overthink this, just take it 2x a day consistently. That, to me, seems to be all that matters.
But aren’t there a lot of herbs/vitamins/drugs/whatever that simply don’t absorb without food? That’s where I’m coming from with it.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
But aren’t there a lot of herbs/vitamins/drugs/whatever that simply don’t absorb without food? That’s where I’m coming from with it.
Matt has even said you can take it first thing upon waking. it is a personal preference.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Matt has even said you can take it first thing upon waking. it is a personal preference.
Cool. I’ll continue my first dose upon waking which is also preworkout for that salidroside boost and take the second dose with lunch.