EvoMuse BMP Writeup (UPDATED)

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
Guys got me excited to get it going. It's supposed to be here tomorrow, I may just go ahead and start it lol

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The thing I love about BMP is you see results almost immediate. You don't go through a bottle and then go, maybe, kinda, sorta did I? People will come up to you and comment on your recomp in like 2 weeks.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
it has been a while i´m binging, and honestly i haven´t gained much fat neither weight, stopped using other stuff cause i was having issues with stools, now feel like coming back to normality.

so far, loving it, feeling desperate for my 12 bottles to arrive.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade
Would BMP help with bone density for a 65 year old female? My mom is very active for her age, hikes (recently summited Mt Rainier), runs(most recently a half marathon), lifts weights(weight machines), etc but her doctor did a bone density test and it was low (1.5 seems to stick out in my memory). Im guessing the thyroid meds she takes is why her bone density is on the decline despite all the physical activity. She seems a little freaked out that her worst fears are becoming a reality; a fragile elderly lady.
She went out and purchased a bunch of collagen supplements, vit d, vit k, calcium, magnesium etc etc in a panic. She was asking if I knew of anything else that would help. BMP immediately popped into my head. Curious on your thoughts regarding the situation, and if adding a sarm to BMP would help her out.

Reactions: SMS
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Disclaimer: I am not a.doctor, and practicing medicine with out a license is a serious offense.

The information you're asking about I'll s in the writeupm BMP shift the balance from bone destruction. Such as caused by aging. To new strong bone formation.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks @dsade , its easy to forgot how serious the fda takes that stance. With all the rave reviews for BMP I bought some for myself to run in feb after I finish a fairly hardcore cut. But I'll gift my mom some and see how it treats her and have her do another bone density test after a bottle or two.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry about the typos, really got my ass kicked by my first cold in 12 years.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks @dsade , its easy to forgot how serious the fda takes that stance. With all the rave reviews for BMP I bought some for myself to run in feb after I finish a fairly hardcore cut. But I'll gift my mom some and see how it treats her and have her do another bone density test after a bottle or two
i believe it will require adequate nutrients along with BMP? can someone shed some light on this? (my mom doesn´t get enough calcium, i have make her take some pills..)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i believe it will require adequate nutrients along with BMP? can someone shed some light on this? (my mom doesn´t get enough calcium, i have make her take some pills..)
He mentioned she bought some vitamins and minerals and looked to be on the right track.

Vitamin C, Vitamin K2, and Vitamin D3 are important vitamins for bone formation and Magnesium, Calcium, Zinc, and Boron would be some valuable minerals.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
He mentioned she bought some vitamins and minerals and looked to be on the right track.

Vitamin C, Vitamin K2, and Vitamin D3 are important vitamins for bone formation and Magnesium, Calcium, Zinc, and Boron would be some valuable minerals.
This..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gut Health
Me too! Among other things..

I have not had that much good fortune, but sick people cough in my phase as part of my job. Even when people don’t have a cough, I am required to make them so I can assess their ability to cough. :sick:

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade got my mom started on bmp I was curious if a lower dose would be ideal for her, she's 5'2" and 105lbs. Also curious if bmp would have any negative impact on kidneys or liver. I tried using the search function but it won't include bmp with anything when searching

nãomiguel

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is BMP better than Laxogenin for getting huge and shredded? Please dont suggest (-)epicatechin (since it doesn't work).

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@dsade got my mom started on bmp I was curious if a lower dose would be ideal for her, she's 5'2" and 105lbs. Also curious if bmp would have any negative impact on kidneys or liver. I tried using the search function but it won't include bmp with anything when searching
Not toxic at all. She should be good with two caps twice daily.

nãomiguel

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yo dawg, could I stack BMP with Massacr3 to get extra large and even more shredded?

nãomiguel

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Most popular stack right now is Anabolic Effect plus BMP
Why are you so anti-5-a-laxogenin, bro? Is it because of the biovailability issues taken orally? Is it the **** quality control and off-label sterols? Did 5-a-laxogenin touch you when you were small? I just don't understand how you can say that it doesn't work (at least OL's formulation with Vaso6 and Urobolin) when I have seen real results on it. Meanwhile, at least for me, Follidrone 2.0 was the most blah supplement that I may have ever taken (Epi1ogu3 also wasn't great), despite some rave reviews from people much smaller and less strong than me (and certainly not as good looking). Its possible Epi just doesn't work for me, but somehow I doubt that is the case.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why are you so anti-5-a-laxogenin, bro? Is it because of the biovailability issues taken orally? Is it the **** quality control and off-label sterols? Did 5-a-laxogenin touch you when you were small? I just don't understand how you can say that it doesn't work (at least OL's formulation with Vaso6 and Urobolin) when I have seen real results on it. Meanwhile, at least for me, Follidrone 2.0 was the most blah supplement that I may have ever taken (Epi1ogu3 also wasn't great), despite some rave reviews from people much smaller and less strong than me (and certainly not as good looking). Its possible Epi just doesn't work for me, but somehow I doubt that is the case.
I'm pretty convinced based on all your laxo posts you are just a troll, but if not you may want to take a step back and rethink how you address people on here. This post is like meme/copy pasts worthy. :LOL:

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yo dawg.....bro!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone tossed an extra 1-2 caps BMP/day for kicks? Any noticeable difference?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone tossed an extra 1-2 caps BMP/day for kicks? Any noticeable difference?
Good idea. After I get back from vacation - I will go to 7 caps non-workout days and 8 caps workout days (5 caps pre-workout).

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good idea. After I get back from vacation - I will go to 7 caps non-workout days and 8 caps workout days (5 caps pre-workout).
That'll work, You've stayed at just the 4 caps/day dosing though?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought dsade said more was not more with BMP?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
And I could be completely wrong with that but I thought he said that one time before.
No your right, I do think I remember him saying that....
With the old version, I used to dose 1.5 x 2 times the recommended dose and I noticed an increase in benefit. I have been on maintenance for a while, but will be hitting a 3 month strength phase in a few weeks (very low rep / heavy weight - I am a powerlifter), so I will up the dose of the new version and report.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No your right, I do think I remember him saying that....
With the old version, I used to dose 1.5 x 2 times the recommended dose and I noticed an increase in benefit. I have been on maintenance for a while, but will be hitting a 3 month strength phase in a few weeks (very low rep / heavy weight - I am a powerlifter), so I will up the dose of the new version and report.
Good deal. Will be interesting on how that works for you.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
I have a half used bottle if anyone is interested. It was too stimulating for me
Interesting to see a couple guys mention a stimulant effect. I was taking the recommended dosage of this and Anabolic Effect at the same time and I had to stop due to heart palpitations. As soon as I stopped both, it went away. I'm not sure which one caused it, but based on some of the comments in this thread, BMP seems like the likely culprit. Disappointed, as I was really looking forward to trying it.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there any benefit to just using 2 caps total a day? 4 gives me palpitations and insomnia...

appollo86

appollo86

Awards
Can I take 2 caps before workout am and 2 caps before I go to sleep?

appollo86

appollo86

Awards
Some people, like me get a stim effect from it. Take it however you want but you might have to adjust taking it close to bed time.
Got it thx man...also can I take it same time as gda like predator by chaos and pain? Or it’s better to take them different times?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got it thx man...also can I take it same time as gda like predator by chaos and pain? Or it’s better to take them different times?
I’m not real sure about that. Probably need someone more informed to answer your question.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is there any benefit to just using 2 caps total a day? 4 gives me palpitations and insomnia...
I am sorry man. I wonder what is causing this. I would look to the rhodiola, and this is what I have blamed on this effect. BMP absolutely makes me more sensitive to caffeine 100%. While I was on it I had to start drinking decaf coffee, and it was obvious the caffeine was making me feel like crap. Prior to BMP I never really felt much from caffeine.

I used to be able to take a gram of caffeine, literally, and go to sleep 30 minutes later. Large doses of vitamin D did reduce my tolerance and after a few months at 20,000 iu per day I started getting a small amount of energy from caff...but still I tolerated it well.

I have a few things going on in life that are minor but require a ton of my time, so working out over the past month has taken a back seat. Because of this I stopped BMP and I am back to just getting a small jolt from caffeine.

Either the rhodiola or the combination certainly improves stim sensitivity by a long shot. I wonder if this has a similar MOA to Vit D, since they play in overlapping pathways.

Having said that - I honestly think 2 pills/day would be worth trying. Consistency is the important thing here IMO. Plus, maybe over time, you can build tolerance - 1 pill 2x per day, then 3x per day, then 2x2 over time.

Does 2 pills give you palpitations?

Can I take 2 caps before workout am and 2 caps before I go to sleep?
You may want to take the second dose earlier in the afternoon. Again, IMO, consistency is the key with this product. It does give a pre workout kick for some of us, but just getting the doses consistently is most important.

appollo86

appollo86

Awards
I am sorry man. I wonder what is causing this. I would look to the rhodiola, and this is what I have blamed on this effect. BMP absolutely makes me more sensitive to caffeine 100%. While I was on it I had to start drinking decaf coffee, and it was obvious the caffeine was making me feel like crap. Prior to BMP I never really felt much from caffeine.

I used to be able to take a gram of caffeine, literally, and go to sleep 30 minutes later. Large doses of vitamin D did reduce my tolerance and after a few months at 20,000 iu per day I started getting a small amount of energy from caff...but still I tolerated it well.

I have a few things going on in life that are minor but require a ton of my time, so working out over the past month has taken a back seat. Because of this I stopped BMP and I am back to just getting a small jolt from caffeine.

Either the rhodiola or the combination certainly improves stim sensitivity by a long shot. I wonder if this has a similar MOA to Vit D, since they play in overlapping pathways.

Having said that - I honestly think 2 pills/day would be worth trying. Consistency is the important thing here IMO. Plus, maybe over time, you can build tolerance - 1 pill 2x per day, then 3x per day, then 2x2 over time.

You may want to take the second dose earlier in the afternoon. Again, IMO, consistency is the key with this product. It does give a pre workout kick for some of us, but just getting the doses consistently is most important.
Thx man

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Sorry you had to stop, but I could see why. 1 pill twice a day seems to be fine, but even that gives a mild stim effect from the rhodiola. I’ve used salidrosides in the past and it’s the same feeling. It also makes my face and ears turn red VERY easily. People are asking if I’ve been out in the sun or windburned 😂

I really believe in BMP so I’m hoping there is still some benefit with only 2 pills a day, especially if the increased absorption can increase it to what the previous version did without that. Either way, we’ll see. I’ll keep running it for now.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@dsade DPS is out of BMP. Will they be getting more in stock soon?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Reactions: CF2